PuntersLounge Exclusive - Gutshot Poker League - Grand Final Sun 4th Dec

morlspin

PuntersLounge Exclusive - Gutshot Poker League - Grand Final Sun 4th Dec  

1. 1.

• I have downloaded via a PL Banner
    • Existing Gutshot Account - Longstanding PL post details
    • Existing Gutshot Account - New PL Member

Re: PuntersLounge Exclusive - Gutshot Poker Freeroll and League Series - NEW INFO POS

Am I not welcome to play the upcoming league? I notice my post earlier was deleted ;o( I used to play the league on Virgin poker, but am not one for posting lots...that explains my low post count...
5 months of membership - 2 posts Both wanting to play an exclusive promo here, the least you can do is post up more, even take part in other games, not just sit back and take the value and not contribute.:ok

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PuntersLounge Exclusive - Gutshot Poker Freeroll and League Series - NEW INFO POS

In first post is said that if I register from your banner I can join tournament regardless of posts made or length of service. So can I get password please?
in post 121 it says were trying to get it sorted

@ Teaulc or Morlspin? Pitty i am not romanian, no clue what the paswword is, haha. Not eligible to play i suppose?
In first post is said that if I register from your banner I can join tournament regardless of posts made or length of service. So can I get password please?
i will leave that to Morlspin :ok

@ Teaulc or Morlspin? Pitty i am not romanian, no clue what the paswword is, haha. Not eligible to play i suppose?
Apologies if this seems harsh, but Im not taking any chances now with passwords or info being leaked, unfortunately that means some genuine members may miss out, you're more than welcome to play the buy in series if you want though:ok

Like Graeme I have spent my Sunday afternoon trying to sort this out. We are not able to set up tournaments, cancel them, or change the registration system ourselves. All we can do is send a succession of increasingly frantic emails requesting it's done for us. And it hasn't been. I will post any updates as I get them. In the worst-case scenario, the tournament goes ahead as a free-for-all with 50 Romanians who should not be there. If that's the case then we will make it up to you by running another $250 Freeroll mid-season and make sure it is definitely only you guys this time!
In that case Alex, please accept my apology. I had visions of you sat hunched over a laptop playing some PLO :D

Re: PuntersLounge Exclusive - Gutshot Poker Freeroll and League Series - NEW INFO POS Okay re-set underway!!! Now only PuntersLounge players will be taking part. If you are one of the following players, try re-registering in 5 minutes time and you will be in!

PLT3alc
nipslrom
Fonz50
RenFarkle
Haichan07
tainbhoy
DPSPoker
PLWashy70
runadrum14
1n1t2w1n1t
GiirlyWirly
1960Robbie
KhromePLer
PLRonnie
RavingMadPal
vegasaces
BadBeatTarget
hensgut
PLjag
1seeurcards
fennnners
avongirlGS
itsWarbirds
PLrejmak
PLxPnB
Dave488e
PLTQM88
staffypl4
teacuo
Bagheira2
missdaisy000
john4nhoj4
GutshotMcG
Spitvenomxxx
GUTSRAT
Not2niteLuv
Oskars899
ShootingDan
DingDong666
gut7spok
HOPSHOT
STICKYOU
Sornoway
steviec7pl
burnleyj1

sent but alex may be sorting it anyway:hope
Got it thanks, Al sent it, Unfortunately when I click register, it does not come up with the box to put in the password, It just states this tournament is restricted :(

Why I just been removed?? Nick : ShootingDan
We've re-set the tournament to get rid of the players who got the leaked password. Try to register again... If it doesn't work now try in a few minutes. Your name is on the approved list.

Hi Got password but not letting me register. Not the end of the world see you in the leagues Rocque:wall
Why I just been removed?? Nick : ShootingDan
Just allowed to register...cheers good work
can you get these in please luckyjimm

Got it thanks' date=' Al sent it, Unfortunately when I click register, it does not come up with the box to put in the password, It just states this tournament is restricted :([/quote'] and these 2 pls guys try regging