1. 1.

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PL Exclusive Blue Square GUKPT League - £1200 added - Grand Final STT 2/11/11

And Chromehead's 4th place is just enough to pip McG to the league title.
Forgot to add that it's always nice when someone completes their top n tail set. Speaking of which, our spoon winner this month is X__Gandalf__X, another one to bag the prized award on her first month in the league. :ok

Re: PL Exclusive Blue Square GUKPT League - £1200 added - Grand Final STT 2/11/11

Oh, and whoever wins the final, may be able to join me and McG in Blackpool :hope. Would be great.
I think that Simon (superfoo/nomiskin) is already planning to play in Blackpool - day 1b Hen?

Re: PL Exclusive Blue Square GUKPT League - £1200 added - Grand Final STT 2/11/11 As Karl (jones12345) told us early on that he couldn't play the rearranged day of the final we have agreed that he can offer his place in the final to the next person down the league, on a staking basis. This means ooblio can play in the STT if the two of you can make an agreement and confirm to us. :ok

Re: PL Exclusive Blue Square GUKPT League - £1200 added - Grand Final STT 2/11/11 Just loaded up BSq and saw that there's a $5.5 'October League game' on Wednesday 2nd Nov up now. I think BSq have made another mistake. The final will deffo be on Wednesday 2nd right? Cheers.

Just loaded up BSq and saw that there's a $5.5 'October League game' on Wednesday 2nd Nov up now. I think BSq have made another mistake. The final will deffo be on Wednesday 2nd right? Cheers.
The plan is to run the final on the same night but start 8.30 I believe. I'm sure morls will be chasing them up.

May I have the password for tonight's final please?
Mr Boot Check your PM's from Morlspin (sent yesterday at 13:38) - if you're still struggling, please post again. McG :ok

Mr Boot Check your PM's from Morlspin (sent yesterday at 13:38) - if you're still struggling, please post again. McG :ok
Thanks McG, I had totally forgotten that I had received it :$ Good luck everyone :ok