Euro 2012 Qualifiers > 7-8 October

Re: Euro 2012 Qualifiers > 7-8 October

I believe a double of Germany and Croatia+1AH could be a very decent price. Germany are by far and away the most superior team in the group and their players play with a mentality that will want to finish the qualification with a 100% record. Croatia and Greece is likely to be extremely low scoring and imo the draw is a very likely outcome (something I may also back) so anything around evens will represent very good value imo
I´d be careful with Germany...really not sure about the players´mentality and their dream to achieve a 100% record. When they were already qualified for WC 2010 they drew vs. Finland at home. When they were qualified for EC 2008 they lost vs Czech Rep. 0-3, beat Cyprus 4-0 and drew vs. Wales 0-0 (all at home). Don´t forget that most German players play CL all the time. The lines in this match are correct, can´t see much value on either side. Maybe a draw could be worth a small shot, as it suits both teams...available around 3.29 (Pinnacle). Agree with Greece and the under, but can´t see much value since the line is exactly 2.0...maybe Croatia AH0 @ 1.9 is an option, because Greece will have to open up at a certain point, which will give Croatia space to take advantage of (I think it will be not in the first half) and their offense is weak, but they always can score from setpieces. Generally speaking it´s hard to find values in these international fixtures. Bookies seem to have got them right. There haven´t been too many moves since the lines came out (some obvious favos went down around 0.1).

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Euro 2012 Qualifiers > 7-8 October France vs Albania The reason for taking this bet is that France played unders in all this campaign when playing home. All the teams have come in France with a defensive strategy and was very hard for the Blues to pass them. Albania is one of those teams that are covering and trying to not concede and, being without striker Bogdani, will have no attack I'm afraid. Cause France will have the decisive game with Bosnia in just 4 days after this game, I believe in a game with just few goals. under 2.5 goals @ 2.30 with bwin

Re: Euro 2012 Qualifiers > 7-8 October Slovakia vs Russia Both teams are very unpredictable. But I think that Russia will want to settle things right quick. They want no mess in the final campaign and will want to win this game. Slovakia also will want to win the game, but I think that the Russian this time will not attack from the beginning and will adapt the defensive position for catching the home side on counters. They can still lose the first place in front of Ireland, but with a win here they can get the 99% of the qualification. away 0 AH @ 1.79 with Pinnacle Sports

Re: Euro 2012 Qualifiers > 7-8 October Romania vs Belarus Romania will face a tough test here. Despite not having all the players valid, Belarus is a strong team that will defend well. Romania is good when playing against better teams, against such opponents we have problems. But I believe in some good players that Romania has like Torje and Mutu that can cause trouble to the away side defensive. I insist to believe that we will see first Romanian win on National Arena. home -1 AH @ 2.11 with 188bet

Re: Euro 2012 Qualifiers > 7-8 October Greece vs Croatia Away side is with the quality in betting in this game. They made some great results away including the 0-0 to France. They have 1 point ahead of Greece and that will make the Greek side to attack. Masters of the counterattacks, the Croatians can break the Greece lines from the first half. I believe in an away win for settle the things down. away 0 AH @ 2.00 with Ladbrokes

Re: Euro 2012 Qualifiers > 7-8 October Turkey-Germany = both teams to score(1.66) bet365 Turkey position 2° points 14 Germany position 1° points 24 Preview: Turkey: falls: Mevlüt Erdinç (striker10 / 1), Mehmet Aurelio (midfielder 3 / 0). Germany: injured: Sven Bender (midfielder 0 / 0), Marcel Schmelzer (defender 1 / 0). falls Sami Khadira (6 midfielder / 0), Mario Gomez (forward 4 / 4), Dennis Aogo (defender 3 / 0). Turkey has a score of w4-d2-l2 goals scored 11 goals against 8 while Germany has a score-w8-d0-l0 goals scored 28 goals against 5. The coach Guus Hiddink wants to end the conversation as soon as possible to qualify by playing a very offensive team is strengthened by the return of some players. Germany is already qualified at this meeting and I think the coach will debut some new players like Marco Reus and Ron-Robert Zieler. Action game with many scoring chances. :hope:hope:hope

Re: Euro 2012 Qualifiers > 7-8 October Armenia vs Macedonia Pick: 1 Armenia is a strong favorite against Macedonia. There are many reasons for that. First of all, the home advantage. This match will be played in Yerevan, the tickets are already sold and it is clear the fans will give a great support to their players. Next, the motivation factor. Macedonia have no chance for something more in the group B. No matter how the last two games will finished, Macedonia will stay on the fifth position. On contrary, Armenia have historical chance to reach one of the first two places. So, the whole motivation will be on the home side. Next, Macedonia is playing poor. They have a problem to win even against poorest side in the group Andorra (last month Macedonia won in Skopje, but the final score was only 1:0), not to speak about some stronger team. Finally, the most important reason. Macedonia will be missing three players. One of them is Goran Pandev, the key player in the national team. Pandev is injured and won't travel to Armenia. Ibraimi and Tasevski will also be missing the game due to different reasons (first one is injured, the second one refused to play), but the absence of Pandev is crucial. So, Armenia should win here.

Romania vs Belarus Romania will face a tough test here. Despite not having all the players valid, Belarus is a strong team that will defend well. Romania is good when playing against better teams, against such opponents we have problems. But I believe in some good players that Romania has like Torje and Mutu that can cause trouble to the away side defensive. I insist to believe that we will see first Romanian win on National Arena. home -1 AH @ 2.11 with 188bet
Hi! As I'm from Bulgaria our national team soon played a friendly with Belarus. They've made us a joke despite beating us only 1-0 they were unluchy to hit the posts 4 times. Yes, our team's performance is very bad at the moment but we are probably at the same level with Romania. Belarus had lost only one game with more than a goal: Wed 09/02/11 FRI Belarus 1 - 1 Kazakhstan Sat 26/03/11 EUC Albania 1 - 0 Belarus Tue 29/03/11 FRI Belarus 0 - 1 Canada Fri 03/06/11 EUC Belarus 1 - 1 France Tue 07/06/11 EUC Belarus 2 - 0 Luxembourg Wed 10/08/11 FRI Belarus 1 - 0 Bulgaria Fri 02/09/11 EUC Belarus 0 - 2 Bosnia-Herzegovina Tue 06/09/11 EUC Bosnia-Herzegovina 1 - 0 Belarus Their last two loses against B&H left them out of the bettle for the 2nd place but this (almost) is the situation with the home team. I think that Romania -0.5 is fair here but -1.0 could be impossible for them to beat!

Hi! As I'm from Bulgaria our national team soon played a friendly with Belarus. They've made us a joke despite beating us only 1-0 they were unluchy to hit the posts 4 times. Yes, our team's performance is very bad at the moment but we are probably at the same level with Romania. Their last two loses against B&H left them out of the bettle for the 2nd place but this (almost) is the situation with the home team. I think that Romania -0.5 is fair here [but -1.0 could be impossible for them to beat!
Yes, but Romania is undefeated home in the last 13 matches, Belarus has many missing players. Bulgaria has this campaign 5 points in 7 matches in group, this doesn"t prove anything and friendlies are friendlies. Romania made 0-0 against France without 80% of the regulars. Torje, Sapunaru, Radu, Rat, Goian, Mutu, Marica or others are players of high value I am sure they will be back in second pot where they belong. I hear they changed coach and Chivu retired. Sometimes the coefficients don"t reflect the reality. I expekt a trash in front of the home fans because the home NT it seems it is well supported even after a possible missed qualification. Romania-Bosnia was 3-0 and trust me I had a bet and it should have been maybe 5 or 6-0, missed penalty in the last minutes and posts. Belarus will not escape tomorrow night without 3-4 conceeded goals considering also their missing players! The final result will give me right. Last match Romania-Belarus ended 4-2. I don"t see any reason not to trust the home side here, Belarus is also in worse form now than at the start of the qualifications. My picks go to: Romania to win 9/10 :hope Romania -1.5 @ 4/10 :hope Romania -2.5 @ 1/10 :hope :cow

How can I trust you being your first post on this forum? And you are neighbour from South of the Romanians? Did you register on this forum especially to bash Romania because you are frustrated and envious? Leave the Romanians alone they are good people' date=' don"t try to discredit them to show who you are better than them. Show this working hard! ;)[/quote'] I didn't whote my post to bash anyone. I share my opinion on away team which draw with France and lost only 1-0 in Paris. Romanian team is probably better than the Bulgarian but far-far weaker than the french one!...or I'm wrong on that? Anyway it's your choice how to bet on this...Good luck! I read this as a LESS THAN 50% CHANCE! We share the same view mate!

Re: Euro 2012 Qualifiers > 7-8 October I understand your point of view and I"m glad you are a great guy and educated, this kind of people I always respect. We share the same view because you never know what can happen but at least the home win should be safe. Their absences: "Hutar, Filipenko, Drahun, Veratsila and Nekhaychik are only called up for game against Romania, after which all of them will join Belarus Olympic football team for friendly against Russia B team. They will be replaced by Shitov, Martynovich, Trubila, Kalachev and Putsila, all of whom are suspended for the game against Romania due to yellow or red cards and will only play against Poland." I see also Hleb from Wolfsburg missing, the same Kutuzov or Rodionov even tough I don"t know their level lately. But I know Hleb is their leader, right? So this gives me a lot of confidence, moreover the coach Stange declared he barely has reserves for this match and he expekts more players to be recovered because he is dealing with a lot of suspesions and I think injuries too. All the best mate!

Re: Euro 2012 Qualifiers > 7-8 October Turkey vs Germany Pick: Draw The situation in group A after 8 rounds is: 1. Germany 24 2. Turkey 14 3. Belgium 12 It is clear Germany will be on the first place. So, Germany is already qualified and now remain the battle for the second place. This is maybe the crucial reason for my pick. As You can see above, Turkey have one point advantage. In the last round Turkey will host Azerbaijan. It is expected Turkey to win that match, they are far better then Azerbaijan. Having on mind that Turkey have better mutual score against Belgium (home victory of 3:2 and a 1:1 draw on road), four points from the next two games should be enough for the second place. I am well aware of the fact that even the second place don't guarantee the play off match as one of the 9 national team with the worst record will be eliminated. Still, Germany is strong team and don't think they can loose the match. Turkey is playing at home, some 50.000 home fans at the Turk Telekom Arena will give the maximum support to their players. It is a great advantage for Turkey. The Turkish coach Guus Hiddink will definitely try to win, but I think his side is not that strong. Maybe the German coach Joachim Loew will rest some of his main players, but still he has an excellent strikers. Podolski, Schurrle, Mario Gomez, Klose and Cacau are in the squad, whoever play it will be good attack. Considering all previous manetioned facts, I think the draw is very possible here. After all, I think both coaches will be satisfied with one point.

Turkey vs Germany Pick: Draw The situation in group A after 8 rounds is: 1. Germany 24 2. Turkey 14 3. Belgium 12 It is clear Germany will be on the first place. So, Germany is already qualified and now remain the battle for the second place. This is maybe the crucial reason for my pick. As You can see above, Turkey have one point advantage. In the last round Turkey will host Azerbaijan. It is expected Turkey to win that match, they are far better then Azerbaijan. Having on mind that Turkey have better mutual score against Belgium (home victory of 3:2 and a 1:1 draw on road), four points from the next two games should be enough for the second place. I am well aware of the fact that even the second place don't guarantee the play off match as one of the 9 national team with the worst record will be eliminated. Still, Germany is strong team and don't think they can loose the match. Turkey is playing at home, some 50.000 home fans at the Turk Telekom Arena will give the maximum support to their players. It is a great advantage for Turkey. The Turkish coach Guus Hiddink will definitely try to win, but I think his side is not that strong. Maybe the German coach Joachim Loew will rest some of his main players, but still he has an excellent strikers. Podolski, Schurrle, Mario Gomez, Klose and Cacau are in the squad, whoever play it will be good attack. Considering all previous manetioned facts, I think the draw is very possible here. After all, I think both coaches will be satisfied with one point.
Belgium go to Germany for their last match so Turkey can lose this match and still expect to finish 2nd in the group. I'm going for a Germany win myself; they'd look good in games until the Poland match. I think that was a wake up call for them and that they'll bounce back with a victory in Turkey.

I understand your point of view and I"m glad you are a great guy and educated, this kind of people I always respect. We share the same view because you never know what can happen but at least the home win should be safe. Look what are the missings: "Hutar, Filipenko, Drahun, Veratsila and Nekhaychik are only called up for game against Romania, after which all of them will join Belarus Olympic football team for friendly against Russia B team. They will be replaced by Shitov, Martynovich, Trubila, Kalachev and Putsila, all of whom are suspended for the game against Romania due to yellow or red cards and will only play against Poland." I see also Hleb from Wolfsburg missing, the same Kutuzov or Rodionov even tough I don"t know their level lately. But I know Hleb is their leader, right? So this gives me a lot of confidence, moreover the coach Stange declared he barely has reserves for this match and he expekts more players to be recovered because he is dealing with a lot of suspesions and I think injuries too. All the best mate!
To put things in to a bit of perspective, Trubila, Kalachev and Putsila, I think (I have actually looked at this but it was a day or two ago) only have a handful of games between them. Alex Hleb never plays anymore, two games only in the qualifiers, and Rodionov, again, if memory serves, has only played four times. Remember Belarus were ''rife'' with absences against the French at home, and got a fairly straightforward draw. I think Romania will at worst draw, but I'm not massively convinced about them being so much better than a decent Belarus. Also, could I just point out to the entire forum that ''missings'' isn't actually a word? :lol

Re: Euro 2012 Qualifiers > 7-8 October Guys. Romania, Belarus and Bulgaria are all shitty teams. But when I see value on my national team, be sure it is. If we can play at our best we can beat even France, shitty as we are. We had the biggest scoring opportunities against France, with a team composed by many players that are not usually playing for Romania first XI. Belarus should have been defeated by Romania in the first leg, when we played the best game in Lucescu Era. Belarus and Bate Borisov are one of a kind, but I think their glory has ended. I do not expect a -2 AH, but I expect at least my stake back on my -1 AH. My 3 principles in betting and tipping are simple: 1. Don't bet on odds smaller than 1.78 2. Don't bet if you are not convinced 3. If the odd is too small for a win and your are convinced that the win will happen, try to get -1 AH. That might explain you why I did get -1 AH. Piturca is a good coach. We have nothing to lose and will have a big crowd in our back. There are players that will come here to impress as they know that this can be their ticket for getting more calls in our national team. We might not be valuable, but we still have the ambition. I hate these times. I grew up yelling for Hagi, Gica Popescu, Raducioiu, Balint, Ilie Dumitrescu, Dan Petrescu. Now we are just a team compared with Bulgaria and Belarus! It is just bad! I just hope in a change to our federation, hope that the scandal with the referees will reach the federation president and League president! From that point should be started our football reconstruction!

Does anyone know' date=' with the Asian Total Cards market on Bet365, does a straight red card simply count as one card? I'm presuming that two yellows for the same player will count as two cards. Thanks.[/quote'] Just use their live chat, mate, it's excellent.

Re: Euro 2012 Qualifiers > 7-8 October Wales - Switzerland=over (2.15) bet365 Wales position 5° points 3 Switzerland position 3° points 8 Preview: Wales: absent: Robbie Earnshaw (striker 3 / 0), Danny Gabbidon (defender 0 / 0); falls: Dave Edwards (defender 3 / 0), Craig Bellamy (striker 3 / 0). Switzerland: falls: Behrami (midfielder 2 / 0), Von Bergen (defender 4 / 0). Wales has a score of w1-d0-l5 goals scored 3 goals against 10 while Switzerland has a score of w2-d2-l2 goals scored 10 goals against 8. Wales play this game without being able to reach any goal that is seen in the last position. The aim is to overcome Bulgaria to not finish the round in last place. His best players like Aaron Ramsey, Gareth Bale, Craig Bellamy and Steve Morison are ready to face the Swiss must win at all costs and hope that the 'beat Montenegro for England then play all the final day. Switzerland itself has a good team with good players like Xherdan Shaqiri, Stephan Lichtsteiner, Steve von Bergen, Valon Behrami, Gokhan Inler and Blerim Dzemaili. I think this is an open game with many scoring occasini. Probable formations: Wales: Wayne Hennessey, Chris Gunter, Neil Taylor, Ashley Williams, Gareth Bale, Darcy Blake, Joe Ledley, Aaron Ramsey, David Vaughan, Craig Bellamy, Steve Morison. SWITZERLAND: Diego Benaglio, Stephan Lichtsteiner, Reto Ziegler, Philippe Senderos, Steve von Bergen, Valon Behrami, Blerim Dzemaili, Gökhan Inler, Xherdan Shaqiri, Eren Derdiyok, Innocent Emeghara. :hope:hope:hope

Also, could I just point out to the entire forum that ''missings'' isn't actually a word? :lol
:ok i dont mind you to tell me, actually im glad to improve my bad english. i have corrected it. im not native speaker of english and i also didnt live abroad more than some weeks. if you tell me this is only british empire forum im leaving it. :) speaking of belarus, i agree they have decent/good replacements. but i still think the home side is big favourite and more motivated. :drums

France vs Albania The reason for taking this bet is that France played unders in all this campaign when playing home. All the teams have come in France with a defensive strategy and was very hard for the Blues to pass them. Albania is one of those teams that are covering and trying to not concede and, being without striker Bogdani, will have no attack I'm afraid. Cause France will have the decisive game with Bosnia in just 4 days after this game, I believe in a game with just few goals. under 2.5 goals @ 2.30 with bwin
Just to correct you. You are wrong in saying '' being without striker Bigdani will have no attck... '' It is true he is Albanias top scorer for the moment, but certainly he is isnt their best striker, their best striker is Hamdi Salihu, he plays for rapid Wien, he is mway better than Bogdani, Bodgani to be honest isnt e great miss, i dont rate him more tha salihu, he does Score some flopy goals, some headers, he reminds me Luca Toni, very lazy, not godd with dribling the ball, whereas Salihi is a very hard working striker. In The first year with Rapid he scored 18 goals, Second year with rapid he scored 17 Goals, and now he is in his third year with 3 goals for the moment. Also they have other strikers in Ahmet Jonuzi ( FC Vorskla Poltava ), Kapllani ( FC Augsburg ) and Odise Roshi ( Fc Koln ), so in one word for me who i follow Albania for so many years Bogdani wont be missed. Few words regarding the match. I See Albania Playing with a formation of 4-5-1 and try and catch france on counter attack. Also for those who dont know, Albania usually raise their game on away matches against big teams,, so i do see France winning but not by much, so be carefull on big handicaps. I predict 2:0 / 3:1 to France GL all

Re: Euro 2012 Qualifiers > 7-8 October Belgium vs Kazakhstan Belgium is the favorite and that is not discussing. They are a good team with good mifield and good attack. But very weak in defensive. They conceded against Azerbaijan, Turkey and any other team that had opportunities of scoring without getting bad luck. Kazakhstan scored in 5 of their last 6 games including Belarus, Turkey and Azerbaijan. I think this is a huge value and I think Kazahstan will score a goal against Belgium. Both Teams to score? Yes @ 3.20 with BetClic

Re: Euro 2012 Qualifiers > 7-8 October eh..i dont really rate Kazakhstan as offensive team, they are very rudimentary. i like the under-21 team of Kazakhstan but those players are not yet seniors. Belarus wasnt in best form while Turkey in defense is disaster just watch their league all teams conceed home. this trend of Kazakhstan can end but if you want to try that huge value..your choice! i would also mention that Belgium has very good defense and the bookies know this. better try a -2.0 handicap on Belgium @ 1.62 PaddyPower :hope - you get refund if they win by exactly two goals difference and if they win 3-0 you won

eh..i dont really rate Kazakhstan as offensive team, they are very rudimentary. i like the under-21 team of Kazakhstan but those players are not yet seniors. Belarus wasnt in best form while Turkey in defense is disaster just watch their league all teams conceed home. this trend of Kazakhstan can end but if you want to try that huge value. i would also mention that Belgium has very good defense and the bookies know this. better try a -2.0 handicap on Belgium :hope - you get refund if they win by exactly two goals difference and if they win 3-0 you won
Please quote a bookmaker!

Re: Euro 2012 Qualifiers > 7-8 October Montenegro vs England England have played a total of 7 Euro 2012 qualification games. There has been Under 10.5 corners in all 7 games including the reverse fixture England vs Montenegro. Do not see why this should change this time around. Sticking to the trend. 8pts Under 10.5 Corners @ 1.60 StanJames

Does anyone know' date=' with the Asian Total Cards market on Bet365, does a straight red card simply count as one card? I'm presuming that two yellows for the same player will count as two cards. Thanks.[/quote'] Once I asked the same question at William Hill and they told me that the straight red card counts as 1 card, so I guess it is the same with Bet365. Even though though it took them some time to research it and the they wrote me an e-mail.

Once I asked the same question at William Hill and they told me that the straight red card counts as 1 card' date=' so I guess it is the same with Bet365. Even though though it took them some time to research it and the they wrote me an e-mail.[/quote'] At Bet365 one red card counts as two cards.. :ok

:ok i dont mind you to tell me, actually im glad to improve my bad english. i have corrected it. im not native speaker of english and i also didnt live abroad more than some weeks. if you tell me this is only british empire forum im leaving it. :) speaking of belarus, i agree they have decent/good replacements. but i still think the home side is big favourite and more motivated. :drums
That quote wasn't directed at you, mate, lots of people do it, even British ;) Good post on Romania too, by the way.

Armenia vs Macedonia Pick: 1 Armenia is a strong favorite against Macedonia. There are many reasons for that. First of all, the home advantage. This match will be played in Yerevan, the tickets are already sold and it is clear the fans will give a great support to their players. Next, the motivation factor. Macedonia have no chance for something more in the group B. No matter how the last two games will finished, Macedonia will stay on the fifth position. On contrary, Armenia have historical chance to reach one of the first two places. So, the whole motivation will be on the home side. Next, Macedonia is playing poor. They have a problem to win even against poorest side in the group Andorra (last month Macedonia won in Skopje, but the final score was only 1:0), not to speak about some stronger team. Finally, the most important reason. Macedonia will be missing three players. One of them is Goran Pandev, the key player in the national team. Pandev is injured and won't travel to Armenia. Ibraimi and Tasevski will also be missing the game due to different reasons (first one is injured, the second one refused to play), but the absence of Pandev is crucial. So, Armenia should win here.
No odds in your post though