Best Bet Of The Day Tables ~ October

Re: Best Bet Of The Day Tables ~ October Oct 28th; Amazing day today and good healthy profit for the thread:clap Starting from the top, Andjkmak had a 9/2 winner to move up one place to third, still a fair way behind the top two but you cant count him out just yet. Jimmy has had a great month and banged in his 10th winner today at 13/2, he stays fifth. Falbrav is just place lower in 6th and he had a lovey 9/1 winner EW and looks to be having his best month for sometime. Switzerland had a 6/4 winner at Dundalk to consolidate his spot but it was Bathtime Rupert who was the days biggest mover, after 14 losses he popped up with a 14/1 winner to get him back to level stakes and in the top 16, well deserved for his patience. Monterosso also climbed into the cup spots after a nice 11/2 winner at HQ, Verisi also had an 11/2 shot and now sits in 18th and every chance of qualifying place now. Just 3 days left and an awful lot still to paly for, have a great weekend guys:ok

Re: Best Bet Of The Day Tables ~ October Oct 30th; For the second day running we have just one punter making a profit. Fintron had a nice 13/2 winner in Ireland. Just one day left and Trotter has a 4pt lead from Corky and they are well clear of the rest. At the other end of the table we only have 20 'live' players left so the top 16 is still up for grabs for those at the very bottom. With Fintron being out of the cup 17th place will qualify this month:ok

Re: Best Bet Of The Day Tables ~ October

Hi BH I had Kellystown Lad E/W at Carlisle. He was 3rd.. That count, did it not?? :unsure
No, it was only a 6 runner race In races of 7 or fewer runners only 1st and 2nd count for EW place bets BH has listed the accepted EW terms in the first post in this thread Unlucky though ! 50/1 shot............

Re: Best Bet Of The Day Tables ~ October Cheers guys...........and thanks to BH as always ! Well, I was meant to be having a month off or at least a 'light' month to get refreshed for the AW season......... I probably did post a few less selections than usual but once i was in contention I had to carry on !..............:lol Hard luck corky, it was nip and tuck all the way...........:ok