Portugal - Superliga - 30 Sep- 3 Oct

Friday 30 September 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Vitória de Setúbal v Rio Ave (20:15 BST) 2.56 3.25 3.25 100.60 %
Saturday 1 October 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Benfica v Paços de Ferreira (20:30 BST) 1.19 7.8 22 101.40 %
Sunday 2 October 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Feirense v Marítimo (16:00 BST) 3 3.25 2.55 103.32 %
maximize.gif Nacional da Madeira v Olhanense (16:00 BST) 2.11 3.2 3.8 104.96 %
maximize.gif União de Leiria v Sporting de Braga (16:00 BST) 5.4 3.6 1.73 104.10 %
maximize.gif Vitoria de Guimaraes v Sporting CP (18:00 BST) 4.5 3.5 1.91 103.15 %
maximize.gif Académica de Coimbra v FC Porto (20:15 BST) 9 5 1.42 101.53 %
Monday 3 October 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Gil Vicente v Beira-Mar (20:15 BST) 2.1 3.25 3.8 104.70 %

Re: Portugal - Superliga - 30 Sep- 3 Oct Benfica vs Paços Ferreira Pick: Benfica -1,75 Odd: 1,70 (sbobet) Confidence: 6/10 Benfica with full squad for the reception of Paços Ferreira. Surprisingly Aimar rest on Champions midweek game and this key player will be on maximum force for this game. There´s a Benfica with and other without him, so I believe he can make this game easier, as Nolito (who just play half part). Coach will not rest players (like he always do) as Benfica needs to stay on first places and there is international matches after that. Paços with poor performance this season, only one draw and one win (with poor teams like Feirense and Leiria). They are with 3 consecutive defeats and with tense atmosphere on the team, as some supporters show their indignation this week, asking more effort for the players at a trainment. Moreover, the team as several problems for this game: Fabio Faria (suspended), André Leão, Nuno Santos and Manuel José (all injured) will not play, and they are all from the first team. I believe Benfica will show all their class and superiority in this match, winning easy as they are also playing home with a wonderful atmosphere as always, and very motivated because of the last draw at Porto´s house and midweek victory against Otelul for the champions.

Re: Portugal - Superliga - 30 Sep- 3 Oct Academica vs Porto Pick: académica +1,5 Odds: 1,72 (188bet) Confidence: 3/10 Interesting game we have here. Two teams on the top of the table separated only for 2 points. Academica doing a wonderful start of season with only 2 losses against powerful benfica and promoted Gil Vicente, both on away games. This well organized team seems to be very motivated after they clear home victory against Feirense last Monday (4-0). At home they are 100% victorious and with good performances – another 4-0 against Nacional and 1-0 on 2nd round with poor Rio Ave. Surely they will start strong with this single opportunity to pass Porto on table and continue on the top. From first team, only left defender Helder Cabral is on doubt, but Nivaldo should to his job. On other side we have the weakest Porto of last year. 3 games without winning, 2 draws and last copious lost against Zenit by 3-1 but, to be serious, it could be 4-1 or 5-1. The team almost depend on Hulk talent and have serious problems now because the only striker of team (!!!!) Kleber is injured for 2 weeks and I don’t see any valid solution, as the only player with same profile (Walter) only played 14 minutes this season! Team should be tired of midweek lost as they only arrived on 5 a.m. of Thursday, and will only train Friday and Saturday before the match. They are not the same confidence team of last season, and physically they are crashing: Hulk is the most serious case, as he recovered from a injured last week but there´s other players on sub-yield like Varela, Cristian Rodriguez, Alvaro Pereira, Fucile…So I predict a hard game for Porto, if they win it will not be easy

Re: Portugal - Superliga - 30 Sep- 3 Oct Feirense vs Marítimo 02.10.2011 Pick: Marítimo dnb Odds: 1,85 (Pinnacle, sbobet…) Confidence: 4/10 Wonderful moment of MArítimo has to be used. Team have 4 consecutive wins and are just one point behind the first place! Certainly they are with moral levels on top and have all squad available for this match. They already won on Sporting stadium this season and last away game they won 1-3 against Leiria and were winning 0-3! Feirense come from a copious defeat (0-4) against Academica and if it´s true they didn´t lost yeat at home (actually they are not playing yet on their own stadium) this season (not even with Porto), it´s also true they didn´t score (0-0 on the 3 games) and have a crucial missing for this match. Goalkeeper Paulo Lopes is suspended and his alternate (Douglas) seems to be very weak, as I saw last game and he have lots of positioning problems. He was guilty on all the 3goals he conceded and has absolutely none experience on first league. Also Jonathan and Sténio Santos are in doubt for this game, but they are not from the first team. I don´t think Feirense could stop this Maritimo. Of course I know someone will stop their winning streak, but I don´t think will be Feirense to do it.

[url=http://my.bettingunion.biz/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=5424#wrap]

Re: Portugal - Superliga - 30 Sep- 3 Oct Guimarães vs Sporting Pick: over 2,25 Odds:1,86 (sbobet) Confidence: 4/10 I see goals on this game. As Guimarães need to win to escape last places and Sporting continue to score every games, I expect an opened game. Home team scored and conceded goals every games (7-6 on goals) with this new coach and have an important missing on defensive midfield because Pedro Mendes will not play. Urreta, Paulo Sergio and Joao Alves are out too, but they are not from the start team. Today´s game against Lazio shows one more time how offensive Sporting is but how delicate is on defensive too, with one more goal conceded but it could be 2 or 3, as Lazio had a lot of chances. Important return of Elias should give them more ideas and offensive power for this game and I don´t think the team will be so tired as players like Carrillo, Capel and Insua just played about half game today. Doubts about defender Rodriguez and offensive midfielder Jeffren, but the first one isn’t properly in a good moment and the second one could be easily replaced by Carrilo, who had great performances last games.

Re: Portugal - Superliga - 30 Sep- 3 Oct

Sport Football (Portugal)
Event Setubal - Rio Ave
Selection Setubal (Asian-handicap)
Strength 10/10
Date 30/09/2011
Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 2.49
Reasoning Rio Ave doesn't look are serious bet at the moment they are sitting on the last place at Liga Sagres with just two points of total six matches played so far. Rio Ave holds 0-2-4 record still winless, on the road they recorded two loss and one draw but they did not faced any of strong teams so far in the season. On the other hand Setubal recorded seven points with record 2-1-3, but these three loss are with Porto, Braga and Sporting, when Setubal faced rivals from the middle of the table they won. Setubal is 2-0-1 at home they defeated Ferreira and Beira Mar with 1-0 and 2-1 so I think they should use the problems at their opponent today.

Sport Football (Portugal)
Event Setubal - Rio Ave
Selection Setubal (Asian-handicap)
Strength 10/10
Date 30/09/2011
Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 2.49
Reasoning Rio Ave doesn't look are serious bet at the moment they are sitting on the last place at Liga Sagres with just two points of total six matches played so far. Rio Ave holds 0-2-4 record still winless, on the road they recorded two loss and one draw but they did not faced any of strong teams so far in the season. On the other hand Setubal recorded seven points with record 2-1-3, but these three loss are with Porto, Braga and Sporting, when Setubal faced rivals from the middle of the table they won. Setubal is 2-0-1 at home they defeated Ferreira and Beira Mar with 1-0 and 2-1 so I think they should use the problems at their opponent today.
You've already said everything. Last position for Rio Ave. in this 5 match V.S have lost with 3 big, but 7 point in other 3 match. My bet is: Vitoria Setubal -0/0,5 @ 2,16 188BET

Re: Portugal - Superliga - 30 Sep- 3 Oct Setubal - Rio Ave: Setubal @ 2.45 (Unibet) 10/10 The odds for Setubal's win are worth the risk. The hosts have a 2-0-1 record at home (overall: 2-1-3). Rio Ave is in last place with a 0-1-2 away record and has scored only three goals in a total of 6 matches this season. Setubal has a good opportunity to pick up three points at home against a weak opponent and the odds are quite attractive.

Re: Portugal - Superliga - 30 Sep- 3 Oct On the game tonight, everyone seems to be on Vitoria Setubal, so here are my brief thoughts... Rio Ave are without Tomas who, as I'm sure you're aware if you follow Portugese football, is a goal machine at this level. He's scored almost all Rio Ave's goals in the past couple of the seasons and has been around for donkey's years. They've made some interesting loan signings (Yazalde, Christian, Kelvin) from Braga and Porto, and I'm confident there are goals in this trio... they just need to time to click. Brito is a good coach and they don't concede many goals to teams outside the top 3/4. Setubal have dangerous players in Pitbull and Silva (on loan from Everton) but their form is nothing spectacular. I wouldn't be surprised to see any result tonight... bear in mind that Rio Ave's run wont go on for ever, and their front 3 do have the potential to create and score.

On the game tonight, everyone seems to be on Vitoria Setubal, so here are my brief thoughts... Rio Ave are without Tomas who, as I'm sure you're aware if you follow Portugese football, is a goal machine at this level. He's scored almost all Rio Ave's goals in the past couple of the seasons and has been around for donkey's years. They've made some interesting loan signings (Yazalde, Christian, Kelvin) from Braga and Porto, and I'm confident there are goals in this trio... they just need to time to click. Brito is a good coach and they don't concede many goals to teams outside the top 3/4. Setubal have dangerous players in Pitbull and Silva (on loan from Everton) but their form is nothing spectacular. I wouldn't be surprised to see any result tonight... bear in mind that Rio Ave's run wont go on for ever, and their front 3 do have the potential to create and score.
I know Pitbull, played for Rapid Bucharest! Good player! your analyze is giving me confidence in what I think about this match - no bet!

Re: Portugal - Superliga - 30 Sep- 3 Oct Gil Vicente vs Beira Mar Home side is set to get another win after they managed to beat last round Pacos de Ferreira 2-1 away. Beira Mar is win less in last 3 games and had a poor display, not managing to score not even a goal this games. I believe that home side will avoid the mistakes made against Olhanense when they were 0-1 down at half time. In the end was a 1-1 but a big frustration as the home side was much better in that game. home -0.25 AH @ 1.81 with Pinnacle Sports

Re: Portugal - Superliga - 30 Sep- 3 Oct Gil Vicente - Beira Mar =1 (2.10) Eurobet Gil Vicente position 9° points 8 Beira Mar position 12° points 6 Preview: Beira Mar: Suspended: Serginho (striker 2 / 0); injured: Bura (defender 1 / 0). Gil Vicente has a score of w2-d2-l2 goals scored 9 goals against 10 and the Beira Mar has a score of w1-d3-l2 goals scored 3 goals against 2. Gil Vicente is in good shape. The team plays a very offensive football with three strikers as Laionel Brazilian (6 / 2), Luis Carlos (6 / 0) and Hugo Vieira (6 / 1). Gil Vicente in the last round has won away from home with a score of 1-2 against Pacos Ferreira. The Beira Mar has many problems this season in their last six games he scored in one game and this denotes a lack of effectiveness in the offensive department. I think that the homeowners could win the game by a factor of the field, for the best. Quote of the sign 1 in decline of many books. In the last 7 games he played with Gil Vicente at home, Gil Vicente has won 5 times, I drew 2 and has won Beira Mar 0. The goal difference is 16-7 in favor of Gil Vicente. :hope:hope:hope