maximize.gif Tours v Amiens SC (19:00 BST) 1.96 3.45 5 100.01 %
maximize.gif LB Châteauroux v US Boulogne (19:20 BST) 2.38 3.2 3.55 101.44 %
Saturday 24 September 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif AC Arles-Avignon v RC Lens (13:30 BST) 3.2 3.05 2.62 102.13 %
Sunday 25 September 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif FC Nantes v Clermont Foot (16:00 BST) 2.4 3.05 3.25 105.22 %
Monday 26 September 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Le Mans FC v Troyes AC (19:00 BST) 2 3.2 4.5 103.47 %
maximize.gif CS Sedan Ardennes v Stade Reims (19:30 BST) 1.95 3.25 4.37 104.87 %

Re: France - Ligue 2 - 23-26 September Bastia - Angers : Over 2,5 (2,30) WilliamHill Both got an decent start to the league and especially Bastia looks like a strong homeside. Angers are a different side then last season. This time around they conced goal and score away. The are currently 7 goal away from scoring the same amount as last season and whit Gaeten Charbonnier and Claudiu Keseru up front, they are no walk over. Bastia havent won in the last 4 matches but they where unlucky last time againt Monaco at Stade Armand Cesari, where they almost always score. Bastia har whitout Francois Marque and Gael Angoula, while Toifilou Maoulida is a doubt. Angers are missing goali & captain Gregory Malicki. Guingamp - Le Havre : 1 (2,10) Bet365 Newcommers Guingamp are taking on a Le Havre side, whos missing at lof of defensive strenght for this match. Guingamp already conceded 10 goals, but only 2 of them, where at home. There are a huge different between them at home or away and they might relay on the results at home, if they want to stay up. Le Havre got a lot of absents and the avarage age of the squad is around 21 years. Thats young even for the Le Havre side, who normaly got a lot af talentet players.

Re: France - Ligue 2 - 23-26 September I honestly don't see value in Guingamp today... While 1,90 for Le Havre not to lose (Bet365) seems fair enough, since the home team failed to back their status as favourites several times this season... Odds on Guingamp (that are now down to 1,80) seems very short ATM... I see this as a tight fixture, with pretty good chances for the young, talented team of Le Havre to snatch at least a draw.

Re: France - Ligue 2 - 23-26 September

I honestly don't see value in Guingamp today... While 1' date=90 for Le Havre not to lose (Bet365) seems fair enough, since the home team failed to back their status as favourites several times this season... Odds on Guingamp (that are now down to 1,80) seems very short ATM... I see this as a tight fixture, with pretty good chances for the young, talented team of Le Havre to snatch at least a draw.
Im finding it hard to back Le Havre, who are whitout Johny Placide, Benjamin Genton, Benjamin Mendy, Jonathan Riviera, Loic Nester (Doubt) Franck Julienne (Doubt) and James Fanchone. Placide has been out since game one and the young guy Boucher has done a decent job, but 3 mayby 4 top defenders out, is a problem. They did a terrible job away at Sedan and out of form Le Mans deserve that one point they got at Stade Municipal Jules Deschaseaux. I agree, at 1,80 there are no value, but i got it at 2,20 and postet this when it was 2,10. I can not go under 50-55 % chance for the home win. :D

Re: France - Ligue 2 - 23-26 September Value definitely lies with all the away sides tonight. By my calculations you could feasibly play all the plusses. This season hasn't seen all the home teams have their own way, as is the norm for this league. I'd certainly tread carefully tonight with the favourites ... good luck to you all :ok

Re: France - Ligue 2 - 23-26 September And for those talking about a weak Le Havre side ... well yes, they are missing players, but they still look strong to me: Boucher; Dikamona, Louvion, Nestor, Le Marchand; Mendes de Graca, Mesloub, Fontaine, Bonnet; Riviere, Novillo. That's a pretty handy side by L2 standards. It's their away form that is worrying, not the state of their team. EAG haven't really been pulling up trees recently.

Bastia - Angers : Over 2' date=5 (2,30) WilliamHill Both got an decent start to the league and especially Bastia looks like a strong homeside. Angers are a different side then last season. This time around they conced goal and score away. The are currently 7 goal away from scoring the same amount as last season and whit Gaeten Charbonnier and Claudiu Keseru up front, they are no walk over. Bastia havent won in the last 4 matches but they where unlucky last time againt Monaco at Stade Armand Cesari, where they almost always score. Bastia har whitout Francois Marque and Gael Angoula, while Toifilou Maoulida is a doubt. Angers are missing goali & captain Gregory Malicki. Guingamp - Le Havre : 1 (2,10) Bet365 Newcommers Guingamp are taking on a Le Havre side, whos missing at lof of defensive strenght for this match. Guingamp already conceded 10 goals, but only 2 of them, where at home. There are a huge different between them at home or away and they might relay on the results at home, if they want to stay up. Le Havre got a lot of absents and the avarage age of the squad is around 21 years. Thats young even for the Le Havre side, who normaly got a lot af talentet players.
:nana :beer

Bastia - Angers : Over 2' date=5 (2,30) WilliamHill Both got an decent start to the league and especially Bastia looks like a strong homeside. Angers are a different side then last season. This time around they conced goal and score away. The are currently 7 goal away from scoring the same amount as last season and whit Gaeten Charbonnier and Claudiu Keseru up front, they are no walk over. Bastia havent won in the last 4 matches but they where unlucky last time againt Monaco at Stade Armand Cesari, where they almost always score. Bastia har whitout Francois Marque and Gael Angoula, while Toifilou Maoulida is a doubt. Angers are missing goali & captain Gregory Malicki. Guingamp - Le Havre : 1 (2,10) Bet365 Newcommers Guingamp are taking on a Le Havre side, whos missing at lof of defensive strenght for this match. Guingamp already conceded 10 goals, but only 2 of them, where at home. There are a huge different between them at home or away and they might relay on the results at home, if they want to stay up. Le Havre got a lot of absents and the avarage age of the squad is around 21 years. Thats young even for the Le Havre side, who normaly got a lot af talentet players.
Good shouts mate :ok

Sport Football (France)
Event Nantes - Clermont
Selection draw
Strength 10/10
Date 25/09/2011
Bookmaker/Price 188bet @ 3.05
Reasoning Nantes started very bad new season with three loss in a row but in last six games they hold record 2-2-1 win-draw- loss, they defated Metz 1-3 on the road in last round before that recorded two drawn matches against strong teams, so two draw in last three. On the other hand Clermont did so well this season they are sitting on the second place but last week they lose at home against Tours 0-1. However Clermont hold best away record three win one drawn in total four away matches so Nantes should be in a toruble today. Last two yeasr Nantes won at home against this rival but this year Clermont is in definitely better fit so my pick is draw.

Hi guys, Sedan seems somewhat overpriced to me. Any relevant team news for this match?
No relevant team-news for Reims - it'll be much the same side that has started the season well. Sedan are also in tip-top condition.

Hi guys, Sedan seems somewhat overpriced to me. Any relevant team news for this match?
Sedan are whitout keeper Rame, but hes been out for a couple of matches and Lembert is not a bad second choice. Defender Pogba is out too. Sedan usually plays well, when Reims are guests. They havent lost to them at home for over 26 years now. Keep in mind that this is a Ardennes derby. :ok

Petterson what you think ' date='li mans win toonight[/quote'] Le Mans lost a lot of good players and started this season, whit an almost new defence. The offensive players only scorede 5 goals in 8 matches. So all over, they lack strenght og stability They are in my opinoin the biggest disapointment this season. Troyes defence have been their side, this season and whit Le Mans scoring problems in mind, i would put my money on under 1,5 goals. :D