The Return of Ted's "Bag A Rag" ( Again)

Re: The Return of Ted's "Bag A Rag" 1PT E/W 4.00 LINGFIELD~ALS MEMORY 16/1 BETVICTOR~16's is a rediculous price for this horse in this 8 runner C4 race well handicapped trainer in good form the horse does run the odd stinker but was a winner of seven races in 2013 well up to this if putting best foot forward and does bounce back from bad runs. Forceful Appeal beat this horse last month and thy could well finish 1&2 here again. Bank 178.73

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: The Return of Ted's "Bag A Rag" 1PT E/W 6.45 DUNDALK-OOR JOCK 20/1 BET VICTOR~Quiet run lto for new stable has only won one race in 29 startsand that was a 5 runner 5f turf race on a very handy weight and best run in four AW attempts was at this trip i think this stable can get a win or two out of this horse and 20's is a tasty price may even go off bigger.

Re: The Return of Ted's "Bag A Rag" 1PT E/W 5.30 WOLVERHAMPTON~ART SHOW 12/1 BET VICTOR~I like to follow Irish trained runners when they travel to english shores this is a very poor race and this horse is on a good mark and has 7lb claimer on top has been out for a year if new trainer has it ready to go should run very well.

Re: The Return of Ted's "Bag A Rag" 2PTS WIN 5.10 LINGFIELD~FRATELLINO 7/1 BETFRED~I have backed this horse a few times recently as it is very well handicapped but has been running poor butshould do better now back at this track gutted i missed the 25's bet365 offered early doors 7/1 is a pretty crap price if im honest. 2PTS WIN 2.15 LINGFIELD~GLASTONBERRY 10/1 BOYLESPORTS~Spencer on top today is running well just denied lto looks sure to be in the mix if Spencer doesn't feck up. 2PTS WIN 2.50 LINGFIELD~ BERTIEWHITTLE 14/1 BETVICTOr~Not won for a long time but has been close hence his mark got the cheekpieces on today should run its race with Gibbo booked get on well with the horse. BANK 160.73 +60.73

• 2 weeks later...

Re: The Return of Ted's "Bag A Rag" Phew a busy night...but a very good one! Uramizin set the ball rollin when running on late to grab 2nd.-13.35pts returned. Newtowncross kicked a furlong out and just held on for the win. 27pts returned. Ancient Greece was very well backed before the off and ran a nice race staying on 3rd. 10.97pts returned My luck ran out in the last when Byrd in Hand was beaten a neck into 2nd and Frosted off finished 4th never the less a great night with a 43 .32 profit on the night. BANK 202.05 +102.05

Re: The Return of Ted's "Bag A Rag" 5.55 KEMPTON IPT E/W PASTORAL JET 25/1 BOYLESPORTS~The rag of the field but has a chance price way to big imo. Two wins have came over CD. Forget run lto that was over 10F and was tailed off only other run over 10 same thing happened but followed that with a 2nd @ 20/1 over this CD. Claiming jock has good record on the horse. Poor race, small field = decent chance in my book.

Re: The Return of Ted's "Bag A Rag" Split Bet 8.55 KEMPTON~ 0.5 E/W PASTORAL DANCER 25/1 BET VICTOR~Stable mate to above horse not won yet but went close here 3 starts back in similar race. ~1PT WIN MY SCAT DADDY 10/1 BET 365~Will give this horse another chance will pop up at some stage and this is a very poor race drop back to 7f will suit. Fav has been hammered in the betting and does look the on to beat but as low as 5/4 with some bookies good luck to you if your happy to take a ridiculous price IMO. Bank 196.08 +96.08

Re: The Return of Ted's "Bag A Rag" Just one bet on the thread Today with Cheltenham on the horizon! 2pts win 5.00 SANDOWN ARBEO 10/1 BOYLESPORTS~Last years winner back on a very good mark back to this trip will bring the best out in the horse look a to have a good solid chance imo. Bank 194.08

Re: The Return of Ted's "Bag A Rag" Fri 14th March 22.40 CHELTENHAM~ 1PT E/W URBAN HYMN 16/1 BET 365 NRNB+ BOG~ A Malcom Jefferson runner who's horses are always tuned upto the minute and for the festival and they run well and does well with limited amount of runners this horse is coming along nicely and the likely better ground will suit. Bank 192.08

Re: The Return of Ted's "Bag A Rag" TUE 11TH MARCH 1.30 CHELTENHAM~ 1PT E/W WILDE BLUE YONDER 25/1 SJ NRNB~ From the strong Alan King yard this horse has fallen on its last two starts which is a bit of a worry but would probably would have won them and i'm happy to take a chance at the price.

Re: The Return of Ted's "Bag A Rag" CHELTENHAM Wed~1PT E/W CORAL CUP ~GET ME OUT OF HERE 33/1 CORALS NRNB CHELTENHAM FRI COUNTY HURDLE ~1PT E/W GET ME OUT OF HERE 33/1 CORAL NRNB Not sure which race this horse will go for so have backed both . No t won for long time but better run lto very well handicapped McCoy likely to be on to 33's is to big a price was 2nd in the coral cup two years ago. Bank 182.08

Re: The Return of Ted's "Bag A Rag" CHELTENHAM FRI GRAND ANNUAL~1PT E/W HIS EXCELLENCY 20/1 CORALS~I think david pipe will have a very good Chetenham his horses are in fine form this horse is a CD winner which is always a good sign back on last winning mark should go well price will most likely tighten. Bank 180.08

Re: The Return of Ted's "Bag A Rag" Day 1 Cheltenham Bets 1.30 CHELTENHAM~ 1PT E/W WILDE BLUE YONDER 25/1 SJ NRNB~ From the strong Alan King yard this horse has fallen on its last two starts which is a bit of a worry but would probably would have won them and i'm happy to take a chance at the price. 2.40 CHELTENHAM~ACKERTAC .5 E/W 33/1 BET365~Some really good solid form but does put in the odd stinker went very close in this last year @ 66's for NTD 2.40 CHELTENHAM~0.5 e/w SHAKALAKABOOMBOOM 40/1 SJ~Henderson 3rd string but very well handicapped on best chase form and is a Course winner deffo has a chance in my eyes and could make that price look very silly. 5.15 CHELTENHAM 1PT WIN ATTAGLANCE 14/1 BOYLESPORTS~Won the Martin Pipe hurdle here two years ago lightly raced in chases and yet to win but some good form and trainer does well at this meeting. 5.15 CHELTENHAM 0.5 E/W OHIO GOLD 22/1 BETVICYOR~ Last years third good run lto should be spot on for this another good run expected in this. :hope for a good Cheltenham BANK 180.08