** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

The Return of Ted's "Bag A Rag" ( Again)

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: The Return of Ted's "Bag A Rag" 1 PT E/W 1.25 LINGFIELD~KYLLACHY STAR 16/1 SJ~ Not won for a long time but the fact trainer persists with him you think he will get another win or two out of the horse very handy mark indeed if he puts best foot forward looks sure to go close . 1PT E/W 2.00 LINGFIELD~DISHY GURU 16/1 BET 365~Good run last time would have needed it better off at the weights than the winner 16's is a really decent price for a horse with a really good chance here. 2PTS WIN 2.35 LINGFIELD~URAMAZIN 10/1 BET 365~ Two good runs before xmas looks ready to win soon good jock on top.

Re: The Return of Ted's "Bag A Rag" 1pt E/W 1.05 NEWCASTLE~BALLYREESODE 18/1 BET VICTOR~ Good Irish form will go in the ground been well backed. 1pt E/W 1.05 NEWCASTLE~NOTONEBUTTWO 20/1 SJ~ Didn't take to the bigger fence but is a fair hurdler on a good mark and is way to big a price.Backing two in this race could have easily been three as i think Bollin Fiona will also go well in the ground have got all three in multi FC & TC

Re: The Return of Ted's "Bag A Rag" I am going to have another go at picking two in the one race again although it is proving expensive for the bank so heres hoping for a change of luck. 1pt e/w on both 1.10 SOUTHWELL~BELLE BAYRADO 14/1 BET365~ 5lb lower than last winning mark when todays jock was on due to pop up again soon. PRINCE OF PASSION 14/1 PP~Back to a good mark & back in trip trainers horses are running well. Bank ~104.67 +4.67

Re: The Return of Ted's "Bag A Rag" 4.10 WOLVER~ 1PT E/W MEY BLOSSOM 20/1 BET365~ Outsider of the pack in this 9 runner field but 20's to big in my eyes. Has won over CD on 6lb but good 5lb claimer on top helps the cause may be 9yo now but can give these young uns a run for there money here.

Re: The Return of Ted's "Bag A Rag" Split Stake 3.10 WOLVER~ 1 PT WIN TAXIFORMISSBRYON 10/1 BET365~Running well Lee 1/2 and is booked for the rid should be on the premisses. 0.5 E/W OUTLAW TORN 25/1 BET365~Another rag of the field but not without a chance 4 time CD winner good mark & trainers horses running into form.

Re: The Return of Ted's "Bag A Rag" 1PT E/W 3.10 LINGFIELD~EL MIRAGE 18/1 BETVICTOR~Was running poorly bud has had a break gone well fresh in the past on last winning mark having her first try at the track. 1PT E/W 4.10 KEMPTON ~KING OLAV 16/1 BET365~Four times winner back on a good mark trainer puts 3lb claimer on top and this is another yard running into form should be watched closely. They have loads of runners today. 1PT E/W 6.40 KEMPTON~RUSSIAN ICE 16/1 BET365~Back on this track over 7f is a real plus also Jock has good strike rate for trainer. Bank~ 123.27 +23.27 A big day ahead :hope with 10pts being staked.

Re: The Return of Ted's "Bag A Rag" 1PT E/W 4.40 KEMPTON CASPIAN PRINCE 25/1 WILLHILL~I put this horse up when having its first run in Britain it ran a shocker ran poorly again since pulled very hard dropped back to the minimum trip here if jock can settle the horse 25's may look silly i can see this horse being to the fore and hard to pass today.

Re: The Return of Ted's "Bag A Rag" 1 PT E/W 2.45 DONCASTER TRIANGULAR 10/1 BOYLESPORTS~This horse has been thrashed at in the market its from the Harry Fry yard which can do little wrong at present. I have kept an eye on this horse and backed it at times since its last win in March 12 which i thought was impressive but it has done nothing in its seven runs since then in fact has proved to be a bit of a monkey at times but has slipped to 7lb less now than that win and now with a new trainer has to have a great chance in this if back to anywhere near that form. I was lucky to get 10's on this horse but i can assure you i did even though the selection was posted at 5.09 and the last of 10/1 was only available to 5.08 i and can prove it if need be.

Re: The Return of Ted's "Bag A Rag"

1PT E/W 4.40 KEMPTON CASPIAN PRINCE 25/1 WILLHILL~I put this horse up when having its first run in Britain it ran a shocker ran poorly again since pulled very hard dropped back to the minimum trip here if jock can settle the horse 25's may look silly i can see this horse being to the fore and hard to pass today.
BANG TIDY:nana

Re: The Return of Ted's "Bag A Rag" Split Bet 2.35 CATT~1PT WIN DIAMOND HARRY 4/1 BET365~ Not as good as he used to be but may still have too much class for these and travels a long way for this. ~ 1PT WIN WELLFORTH 11/1 BET VICTOR~Beaten by a good horse lto if this isn't coming to quick should go close

Re: The Return of Ted's "Bag A Rag" Split Bet ON THE TWO "RAGS" 5.10 WOLVER~.5PT E/W EWELL PLACE 12/1 LADBROKES ~Decent trainer who is in very good form put a 7lb claimer on this horse who is on a fair mark forget run lto better than that.~.5 E/W CROWN CHOICE 18/1 BETVICTOR~Has not been running well but on a very good mark & now with new yard top jock booked looks overpriced.

Re: The Return of Ted's "Bag A Rag"

Split Bet 4.00 WOLVER~ CHAPELLERIE 20/1 0.5 E/W PP~0.5 E/W LORD BUFFHEAD 25/1 PP
Both from the same yard and both very well handicapped. They may be outsiders of the field but imo are overpriced with the yard in good form. The former is back from a long layoff while the latter ran here yesterday & ran ok to be 5th. Bank 156.33 +56.33