** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

The Return of Ted's "Bag A Rag" ( Again)

Re: The Return of Ted's "Bag A Rag" 1PT E/W 12.50 LINGFIELD HOMEBOY 14/1 BET365~First run for new yard very well handicapped 3 time winner at the track twice over today's distance looks a very good e/w bet @ 14's. 1PT E/W 3.15 DONNY~TIME FOR RUPERT 14/1 PP~ Mixes good runs with bad ones but decent price here worth the risk e/w as is very well in on best form. Bank +89.63

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: The Return of Ted's "Bag A Rag" 4.10 CHELTENHAM 1pt win TOTALIZE 7/1 SJ~Can bounce back from flop lto back on heavy ground will suit 0.5 E/W HARTSIDE 50/1 SJ~Rag of the field but will love the heavy ground this is a better race than he has run in but yhere has been shocks today worth a bet at the price imo.

Re: The Return of Ted's "Bag A Rag" 2PTS WIN~4.30 WOLVES~CLASSY TRICK 9/2 BETFRED A tricky little race this. I think the extra weight will find out lto winner and likely fav Medam. Partners gold ran very well lto but Jockey Graham Lee rides my selection instead Today who drops back to 7f which is likely to suit the horse will probably go from the front and be hard to pass. Vale of Clara is worth a mention who is much better than form would suggest. 1pt E/W 2.55 WOLVER~ STONEFIELD FLYER 12/1 BET365~It will be interesting to see how Caspian Prince goes over the extra furlong after two pillar to post wins over 5f. The selection looks fairly well handicapped and looks to be coming back to form. BANK~183.63 +83.63

Re: The Return of Ted's "Bag A Rag"

SPIT BET~5.40 WOLVER~1PT WIN DIMITAR 8/1 SJ~1PT WIN MENELIK 9/1 SJ
Very open race happy to take these two against the field if the former is fit for first run back from a break should go close for new yard while the later may have needed run back lto high enough mark but may be more to come from this horse who has a good draw.

Re: The Return of Ted's "Bag A Rag" SPLIT BET 4.05 LINGFIELD 1PT WIN MY SCAT DADDY 10/1BET365~Tough race loads of chance ill take this horse to do better for its new yard now back at Lingfield. 1PT WIN ONE LAST DREAM 14/1 WH~Front runner who will insure a good clip and may just hang on. 2.55 LINGFIELD 2PTS WIN TRUE TO FORM 10/1 WH~Hasn't won for over two years but has a cracking chance to put that right off a very low weight. Was tempted by last years winner Emerald Wittness who's on a cracking mark also but is a 10yo but 16's does look very big! 2.40 FFOS LAS ~2PT WIN EMPEROR'S CHOICE 7/1 SJ~Has been well backed should go very close with lots in the horses favour today trainer in good form on lat winning mark. Split Bet 3.35 SANDOWN 3.35 1PT WIN ON TREND 8/1BET365~ Won this last year in similar coditions as today 10lb less this time around most go very close again. 1PT WIN ROALCO DE FARGES 8/1 BOYLESPORTS~If fit to go after long layoff will be in the mix at the death off current mark. Bank +80.13

Re: The Return of Ted's "Bag A Rag" 1PT E/W 2.50 SOUTHWELL~ JAUNTY JOURNEY 8/1 BET365~Just the one bet for me today think this horse has an outstanding chance was very tempted to have win instead of e/w but ill play it a bit safe i can't see it being out of the first three in this. Was still in with a chance when unseating over the bigger fences lto is put back to hurdles for the first time since Nov 12 when off a mark of 125 in a C3 race is off just 103 here a winner of 2 from 11 over these smaller obsticles his jumping can be erratic at times but will get away with it over the smaller ones here and has ground and trip to suit. . I will be very disappointed if i don't get some sort of return on this NTD animal will be surprised shocked if it goes off anything near its current price! The danger is the Pipe horse Barton Stacey who has the blinkers refitted. Bank~ +92.73

1PT E/W 2.50 SOUTHWELL~ JAUNTY JOURNEY 8/1 BET365~Just the one bet for me today think this horse has an outstanding chance was very tempted to have win instead of e/w but ill play it a bit safe i can't see it being out of the first three in this. Was still in with a chance when unseating over the bigger fences lto is put back to hurdles for the first time since Nov 12 when off a mark of 125 in a C3 race is off just 103 here a winner of 2 from 11 over these smaller obsticles his jumping can be erratic at times but will get away with it over the smaller ones here and has ground and trip to suit. . I will be very disappointed if i don't get some sort of return on this NTD animal will be surprised shocked if it goes off anything near its current price! The danger is the Pipe horse Barton Stacey who has the blinkers refitted. Bank~ +92.73
:$ Unseated Jockey at the 1st. A tricky customer is JJ the horse went on to jump all hurdles today, i think there is another win in the horse probably over the smaller obsticles but would need to be a decent price because comes with quirks.

Re: The Return of Ted's "Bag A Rag" 1PT E/W 3.40 SOUTHWELL~FRATELLINO 33/1 BET365~Unfortunately only 7 go to post here so only 2 places i just think this rag is worth a risk at the price dropping down to a C4 here down to a very low mark but does need to show more than of late. Bank~+90.73

8.00 KEMPTON~1PT E/W EL MIRAGE 33/1 SJ Bank~ +88.73
1lb lower than CD win in April last year when todays jock was on board who has a 19% & +51 profit when on yards horses a rag with a real chance here IMO 33's is a very silly price only negative is trainers long losing run. Price gone now with SJ but still available with betfred