Turkey > Super Lig > 2011/12

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2011/2012 Bursaspor vs Fenerbahce Away side was defeated by Galtatasaray in last game away and will want to stay in touch with with the first places. That means a win here, against Bursaspor. Home side has huge scoring problems and I see them dominated totally here, by Fener. The value is on away side, especially now when he can protect entire stake in case of a draw. away 0 AH @ 1.82 with Ladbrokers

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2011/2012 Kayserispor vs Karabukspor Home side managed some impressive wins in last games. At home they lost only with Galata, an in form team as we have seen. Last 2 games have been wins and will try to get another one with Karabuk which struggles on away games. Karabuk lost to Ankarakucu and I expect to lose also here. home win @ 1.83 with Coral

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2011/2012 Bursaspor - Fenerbahce: Fenerbahce @ 2.50 (Betfred) 10/10 The odds are good, I believe, for Fenerbahce's win in this match. Fenerbahce lost recently to Galatasaray and needs a win to keep pace for 1st place especially given Galatasaray's win, at Trabzonspor, this weekend. Bursaspor is nothing special this year. The host team sits in 13th place and has poor form in the last 8 matches (1-5-2) and a mediocre home record (3-2-2). Fenerbahce has the quality to win here and the odds are attractive. Sivasspor - Manisaspor: Sivasspor @ 2.40 (Sportingbet) 10/10 I don't believe there is that much difference, in terms of quality, between 12th place Sivasspor (19 pts) and 7th place Manisaspor (23 points). Hence, the odds offered for the home win are attractive. The host team is coming off of a 1-2 win at Orduspor while Manisaspor is coming off of a 1-5 thrashing, at home, against Besiktas. Hence, confidence is in favour of Sivasspor. Sivasspor has won this fixture in the last 2 seasons.

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2011/2012

Bursaspor - Fenerbahce: Fenerbahce @ 2.50 (Betfred) 10/10 The odds are good, I believe, for Fenerbahce's win in this match. Fenerbahce lost recently to Galatasaray and needs a win to keep pace for 1st place especially given Galatasaray's win, at Trabzonspor, this weekend. Bursaspor is nothing special this year. The host team sits in 13th place and has poor form in the last 8 matches (1-5-2) and a mediocre home record (3-2-2). Fenerbahce has the quality to win here and the odds are attractive. Sivasspor - Manisaspor: Sivasspor @ 2.40 (Sportingbet) 10/10 I don't believe there is that much difference, in terms of quality, between 12th place Sivasspor (19 pts) and 7th place Manisaspor (23 points). Hence, the odds offered for the home win are attractive. The host team is coming off of a 1-2 win at Orduspor while Manisaspor is coming off of a 1-5 thrashing, at home, against Besiktas. Hence, confidence is in favour of Sivasspor. Sivasspor has won this fixture in the last 2 seasons.
Any info about Sivasspor - Manisaspor absence????

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2011/2012 Trabzonspor - Genclerbirligi Trabzonspor finaly finished their CL performance, and will be fully focused on this game, which is gonna be one of the most important matches for them this season. Trabzonsport are 7th placed, with 10 points less than leaders Fenerbahce and Galatasaray, so they should win tomorrow and to win confidence for the incoming this weekend game against Fenerbahce away from home. Trabzon got 4 draws and 2 loses in their last 6 games, but anyway is still one of the most solid home sides in Turkey. They got enough quality in the squad, to cope with such bad traveler as Genclerbirligi. Genclerbirligi are one of the worst travelers in Turkey, with 5 loses and 2 draws in their last 7 visits. They missed to score in 4 of these matches, but conceded 17 goals. Also Genclerbirligi is having big problems to grab something from Trabzon last years, as they got 2 draws and 6 loses in their last 8 meetings with Trabzon ( 3 straight loses away from home ). Head-to-head: Trabzonspor - Genclerbirligi Trabzonspor Genclerbirligi 3:1 23.10.2010 Trabzonspor Genclerbirligi 3:1 06.03.2010 Trabzonspor Genclerbirligi 2:0 17.04.2009 I think that this is the perfect moment for Trabzonsport to bounce back Trabzon(-0.75)AH 1.90 @ Canbet

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2011/2012 Orduspor vs Galatasaray Galata of Fatih Terim has a great chance of staying top of the League after this round. They must win to a team out of form, surrounded by bad results. If Galata wouldn;t be after 2 fantastic wins against fener and Trabzon I would not touch this game, but now I am very confident. Last 5 games were defeats for Orduspor, last 4 games for Galata were wins. I expect a very motivated team of Glata to come here and get all the points. They have same number of points as Fener and must clear the things out here. away win @ 2.00 with >William Hill

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2011/2012 Orduspor - Galatasaray: Galatasaray @ 2.00 (William Hill) 10/10 Galatasaray is contending for the title while sitting in 1st place with 31 points. The guests are coming off of 4 consecutive wins and have good form and momentum. Orduspor is on a 5 match losing streak which has led to the coach being dismissed. For this match Orduspor will have a caretaker coach. Galatasaray should win here and the odds are fine.

Sport Football (Turkey)
Event Orduspor vs. Galatasaray
Selection DNB - Galatasaray
Strength 10/10
Date 16/12/2011
Bookmaker/Price Bet365 @ 1.44
Reasoning The first game of Round 16 dispute between Orduspor and leader Galatasary. The hosts start with the second chance and I think tonight will try to get at least a point in the meeting. Ordu was ranked 14 in the championship with 17 points accumulated this season including nine at home. They have 2 wins, 3 draws and 2 defeats, goal difference 5:5. In the last two home games they lost 1:2 with Sivas and 0:1 Mersin. Galatasaray has found another form of Terim's coming on the bench and is the first position on equal points with Fenerbahce and Besiktas 3 distance. After a disastrous last season with Hagi as coach , Galata made ??several good transfers , Felipe Melo, Eboue or Muslera, are some of the acquisition of Galatasaray. Elmander top scorer came free contract from Bolton, and now has 6 goals in 13 games in which he play. In eight matches played away, Galatasaray has 4 wins, 3 draws and 1 defeat, 10:3 goal difference. I am counting on a game with few goals ....

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2011/2012 Sport Football (Turkey) Event Orduspor - Galatasaray Selection Galatasaray -1.5 Strength 10/10 Date 16/12/2011 Bookmaker/Price Bet365 @ 3.50 Reasoning Galatsaray for me is very value bet, in Turkish local bookies odds are on the 1.55 level. Galatasaray in this moment is in very hot form, players look very confident before this match. Orduspor in this moment is without coach and have strak with 5 losts in a row. In previous year Galatasaray wn on this stadium in Cup 3-0 and odds been on the 1.30 level. I see comfortable win for Galata

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2011/2012 Been following Turkey with one eye for some time now and it can be profitable one. This game should really, despite public effect, be a one way game, Gala very good at back snf coming from two tough games - both won vs. Fener and CL Trabzonospor, Ordunspor lost last five or six games with bad performance, so i reckon dont know why the things should change over week. Gala should take it pretty easy. Gala -0.5 @ 1.88 sbo

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2011/2012 Certainly execellent odds for Fener, who is playing quite well, despite loosing to Gala two weeks ago, in last week they showed confident prerfomance against Bursa and now they are waiting for a team which is suffering from European syndrome. As Trabzon are really bad this season as they have CL obligations. In last game, when everybody expected pretty easy hw, they again dissapointed and lost against Gence. pretty straightforward hw, een more as ( i read on some Turkish site, that Serdar and Topuz are coming back to Fener) Fener -0.5 1.92 sbo

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2011/2012 Ordu - Galata I see huge class difference here, as Orduspor are relegation favourites, but Galata are current leaders and one of the biggest tittle candidates this seaason IMO. Ordu are on disastrours run of 8 games without win, and 5 straight loses. They lost at home from teams like Mersin and Sivasspor, so against Galata, I cant see their shaky defense capable to perform solid. Ordu are the team with one of the weakest offensive lines, scoring only 3 goals in their last 6 games. Galata is on 4 straight wins run, as their last 2 wins were over Fenerbahce and Trabzonspor. In both games Elmander scored and showed his great skills. Galata is the team with the best defense in the league with 11 goals conceded only, also they are the best travelers in Turkey Super league. I expect guests to take the full pack of points tonight, extending their lead at the top of the table Galata to win 1.91 @ Coral

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2011/2012 Samsunspor - Besiktas: Besiktas @ 1.85 (Blue Square) 10/10 There is a clear difference in roster quality here that favours Besiktas. Furthermore, Besiktas has good form (4-3-1) and a good away record (4-1-2). Besiktas is in 4th place and has European League aspirations. Samsunspor is a newly promoted team and they are currently 17th place with poor form (1-2-5) and a poor away record (2-3-2). Besiktas has the quality to win this match and the odds are acceptable. Fenerbahce - Trabzonspor: Fenerbahce @ 1.85 (Unibet) 10/10 Fenerbahce has a good opportunity to win here and keep pace with Galatasaray for 1st place. Fenerbahce's form is good (4-2-2) and its home record is strong (5-2-0). Trabzonspor is in a bad state currently. The guests have poor form (2-3-3) and have lost 3/4 recent matches. Fenerbahce's home advantage and better form should give it the win here at acceptable odds.

Samsunspor - Besiktas: Besiktas @ 1.85 (Blue Square) 10/10 There is a clear difference in roster quality here that favours Besiktas. Furthermore, Besiktas has good form (4-3-1) and a good away record (4-1-2). Besiktas is in 4th place and has European League aspirations. Samsunspor is a newly promoted team and they are currently 17th place with poor form (1-2-5) and a poor away record (2-3-2). Besiktas has the quality to win this match and the odds are acceptable. Fenerbahce - Trabzonspor: Fenerbahce @ 1.85 (Unibet) 10/10 Fenerbahce has a good opportunity to win here and keep pace with Galatasaray for 1st place. Fenerbahce's form is good (4-2-2) and its home record is strong (5-2-0). Trabzonspor is in a bad state currently. The guests have poor form (2-3-3) and have lost 3/4 recent matches. Fenerbahce's home advantage and better form should give it the win here at acceptable odds.
I agree with you only Fenerbahce for me....Cmon FENERBAHCE !!!!!!!

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2011/2012 Sport Football (Turkey) Event Fenerbahce - Trabzonspor Selection Fenerbahce Strength 10/10 Date 18/12/2011 Bookmaker/Price Betway @ 1.91 Reasoning In last season Fenerbahce won at home 2:0. Trabzonspor in this moment is in worse form, n o doubts - 5 matches without win, 3 losts in last 4 rounds. In this match play without three key defense players. Fenerbahce in last round show very good performance against Bursaspor and can continue this game style to night. Key defender back to team.

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2011/2012 Galatasaray are going from strength to strength, it was clear from the start of the season that they meant business with the quality they bought in. However, few expected them to gel so quickly, credit has to go to Fatih Terim, he has installed passion, self belief and confidence in his players. The Lions have won 5 games in a row and still have alot more to offer. Manisaspor have hit a plateau recently, they have dropped to 8th position which is still better than what most pundits predicted at the start of the season however, they look tired and in need of a break. Galatasaray look unstoppable in their current form, they play their best at home, expect an incredible atmosphere and a good send off for the fans ahead of the winter break. Predicting Galatasaray Win