** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Turkey > Super Lig > 2011/12

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2011/2012 Sivasspor vs Fenerbahce Away side has been excluded from Europe but is dominating the internal championship in Turkey. There is no doubt that Fener is the better side in Turkey, not just in this game. Sivasspor is in the second part of the League and this will be toughest test for them this season. They won 3-0 against Bursa, but that tells me nothing as Bursa is much weaker than it was last seasons with just 1 win away. Fener to win is the only result I see here. Kocaman is a great coach and changed the face of this side since he took the lead. away win @ 1.91 with >bet365

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2011/2012

Sivasspor vs Fenerbahce Away side has been excluded from Europe but is dominating the internal championship in Turkey. There is no doubt that Fener is the better side in Turkey, not just in this game. Sivasspor is in the second part of the League and this will be toughest test for them this season. They won 3-0 against Bursa, but that tells me nothing as Bursa is much weaker than it was last seasons with just 1 win away. Fener to win is the only result I see here. Kocaman is a great coach and changed the face of this side since he took the lead. away win @ 1.91 with >bet365
Totally agree with you, mate! Fener are a class above teams like Sivasspor, the coach is doing a great job, Cameroon striker Bienvenu passed perfect to the team and alongside brazilian midfielder Alex are the top scorers for Fenerbahce........0-1, 0-2 is my call cheers and GL

is it me or is this league gone so rubbish now...alot of 0-0 games like gala again yesterday 0-0 and there one of the best teams at the moment in the league... no good:puke
right now its very difficult to predict any of the games in turkish league, because there are so many teams at the same level and even the so called Big Teams are unpredictable, like we have seen this weekend. the best thing is just to stay away :D

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2011/2012 Mersin vs Trabzonspor I would go for under 1.5 goals, but I think it is time to start been cautious. Home side played very defensively when met the strong teams of the league. I think will do the same here. Away side has problems in scoring goals, but have a rocky defensive. I will go for under 2 goals as I do not see many goals. under 2 @ 2.46 with Pinnacle Sports

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2011/2012 Kayserispor vs. Orduspor Am I the only one thinking that the odds for a home win are way too long? IMO, despite their lowly position they are no mugs and current standings don’t truly reflect their pedigree. Yes, they have three losses on home turf but two of them were to Fener and Galatasaray (arguably two best sides of the League). Last season Kayserispor finished sixth with a decent home record of 9-4-4. Orduspor promoted thru the play-off finishing fourth in League1. They started brightly with just one loss so far (to Fener in the first round) but unlike Kayserispor they have had a favorable fixture list. I think Orduspor are going to face a reality check sooner rather than later and Kayserispor are quite capable of beating them. I just can’t have such generous odds on a decent side go begging! Home win @ 2.35 with Sportingbet

Mersin vs Trabzonspor I would go for under 1.5 goals, but I think it is time to start been cautious. Home side played very defensively when met the strong teams of the league. I think will do the same here. Away side has problems in scoring goals, but have a rocky defensive. I will go for under 2 goals as I do not see many goals. under 2 @ 2.46 with Pinnacle Sports
Trabzonspor are likely to be without Burak Yilmaz for the match who is pretty much the only guy that has been scoring for them this season. Giray Kacar a key defender is also a doubt at the back and neither are likely to risked with a Champions League game coming up next week against Inter. A Mersin win could be worth a punt if both players do not start. Although they've been beaten every one of the top sides has visited them this season, Mersin do have some dangerous players in attack, and if they get a goal Trabzon might struggle to find a reply with no Burak.

Kayserispor vs. Orduspor Am I the only one thinking that the odds for a home win are way too long? IMO, despite their lowly position they are no mugs and current standings don’t truly reflect their pedigree. Yes, they have three losses on home turf but two of them were to Fener and Galatasaray (arguably two best sides of the League). Last season Kayserispor finished sixth with a decent home record of 9-4-4. Orduspor promoted thru the play-off finishing fourth in League1. They started brightly with just one loss so far (to Fener in the first round) but unlike Kayserispor they have had a favorable fixture list. I think Orduspor are going to face a reality check sooner rather than later and Kayserispor are quite capable of beating them. I just can’t have such generous odds on a decent side go begging! Home win @ 2.35 with Sportingbet
I agree with you that Kayseri are better than their league position suggests. However a 6-2 win over an unpredictable Sivasspor team aside, they have not been good at home this year. They lost to Galatasaray and Fenerbahce, but also couldn't beat Mersin or Antalyaspor, neither of whom are really better than Orduspor. Orduspor are in a false position but are better than their newly promoted status suggests. I think their bubble will burst eventually, but I wouldn't be surprised if they get at least a point from this match, and the home win odds are probably about right in my opinion.

I agree with you that Kayseri are better than their league position suggests. However a 6-2 win over an unpredictable Sivasspor team aside, they have not been good at home this year. They lost to Galatasaray and Fenerbahce, but also couldn't beat Mersin or Antalyaspor, neither of whom are really better than Orduspor. Orduspor are in a false position but are better than their newly promoted status suggests. I think their bubble will burst eventually, but I wouldn't be surprised if they get at least a point from this match, and the home win odds are probably about right in my opinion.
Thank you for your comments; I have to agree that this game requires a more cautious approach. What worries me most about this fixture is the fact that Orduspor look finely tuned for away matches. Last season they enjoyed the best away form in League1 (actually, they were doing better on the road than at home) and this trend continues this season. Still I believe with the value offered home win worth a small punt. GL with your bets, mate!

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2011/2012 Bursaspor vs samsunspor Home side played really bad this season and now they are just on 12th position. At home they conceded just 3 goals with 2 wins, 2 draws and 1 defeat. Samsunspor is weak with 8 points, being 17th. Away they lost 3 and made 2 draws. Expect a draw as both teams made many draws in last 5 games: Bursapsor 4 in last 5 while Samsun 3 in last 5. draw @ 4.14 with Pinnacle Sports

Bursaspor vs samsunspor Home side played really bad this season and now they are just on 12th position. At home they conceded just 3 goals with 2 wins, 2 draws and 1 defeat. Samsunspor is weak with 8 points, being 17th. Away they lost 3 and made 2 draws. Expect a draw as both teams made many draws in last 5 games: Bursapsor 4 in last 5 while Samsun 3 in last 5. draw @ 4.14 with Pinnacle Sports
I favour Bursa to win this one. I don't agree that they were bad. In fact i like the way they are playing. But the odds are a little shorter then I've expected i will wait for the livebet. G.L.

Friday 25 November 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Gençlerbirligi SK v Fenerbahçe SK (18:00 GMT) 4.1 3.6 2.06 100.71 %
Saturday 26 November 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Samsunspor v Antalyaspor (11:00 GMT) 2.44 3.25 3.1 104.01 %
maximize.gif Orduspor v Mersin Idman Yurdu (14:00 GMT) 2.3 3.25 3.5 102.82 %
maximize.gif Galatasaray SK v Sivasspor (17:00 GMT) 1.56 4 6.61 104.23 %
Sunday 27 November 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Eskisehirspor v MKE Ankaragücü (11:00 GMT) 1.67 3.75 5.7 104.09 %
maximize.gif Istanbul Büyüksehir Belediyespor v Gaziantepspor (11:00 GMT) 2.15 3.3 3.75 103.48 %
maximize.gif Manisaspor v Kayserispor (14:00 GMT) 2.34 3.25 3.3 103.81 %
maximize.gif Trabzonspor v Besiktas JK (17:00 GMT) 2.2 3.3 3.8 102.07 %
Monday 28 November 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif KDC Karabükspor v Bursaspor Kulübü (18:00 GMT) 3.75 3.35 2.1 104.14 %

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2011/2012 Genclerbirligi vs Fenerbahce Gencler won against Besiktas 4-2 at home and everyone expect many goals in this game. I say we will have goals, but not that much. Recent results are saying that Fenerbahce is in a small crisis. They have just 2 wins in last 5 games and scored just 2 goals in last 3 games. Gencler are a solid team at home, are creating a lot of chances and will be hard to break down. Therefor I go for goals. 2 or 3 goals in the match @ 2.00 with PaddyPower

Genclerbirligi vs Fenerbahce Gencler won against Besiktas 4-2 at home and everyone expect many goals in this game. I say we will have goals, but not that much. Recent results are saying that Fenerbahce is in a small crisis. They have just 2 wins in last 5 games and scored just 2 goals in last 3 games. Gencler are a solid team at home, are creating a lot of chances and will be hard to break down. Therefor I go for goals. 2 or 3 goals in the match @ 2.00 with PaddyPower
I agree with you that seems to be the best value bet in this match. The majority of games for both clubs this season have seen over 2.5 goals, and recent results between them have also featured a lot of goals (9 in total during both games last season).

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2011/2012 hi i'm in Turkey. i want to say something about our matches. samsunspor-antalyaspor i think this match will be too difficult. if i were you i won't play this match but my prediction is 02 (antalyaspor won't loss) orduspor-mersin idman yurdu orduspor has a lot of skillful players like Culio, Stancu, Fatih tekke and Dalmat. both teams are new in Super League. i think both of team can score in this match Galatasaray-Sivasspor there will be surprise in this match i think. because these clubs like sivasspor can play attractive in big matches and every plaer want to show his skills to trasfer to big clubs. Especially Grossicki is a very talented player. my prediction is 02( sivasspor won't loss)

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2011/2012 i was very bad yestarday's matches... Eskisehirspor-Ankaragücü Eskisehir will win today because Ankaragücü has a lot of problems. last of these; their goalkeeper (senecky) and Rajnoch are free now. Eskisehirspor will win büyüksehir belediyespor- Gaziantepspor this is very difficult match... i think it will be draw... Manisaspor-Kayserispor under 2.5 Trabzonspor-Besiktas simao is out of the match squad but Fernandes came back... simao, veli and necip is incomplete players. my prediction is Trabzon won't loss...

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2011/2012 Karabükspor - Bursaspor Home side is 17th placed in tables with a relative good record at home. They won 2 games, made 1 draw and lost 2 games. Scored 7 and conceded 6. Bursaspor was close to get third 0-0 consecutive but managed to get a late win against Samsunspor. I will go for tight game prediction here and a low scoring one. under 2 goals @ 2.44 with Pinnacle Sports

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2011/2012 Karabükspor - Bursaspor Looking back in history i think this match will finish DRAW Both teams are not too strong for win :) I will bet this Draw HF and Draw FT (X-X) Or if you want you can bet under 2 goals :):cheers

Friday 2 December 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Sivasspor v Trabzonspor (18:00 GMT) 4 3.6 2.08 100.85 %
Saturday 3 December 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Gaziantepspor v Samsunspor (11:00 GMT) 1.83 3.65 5.1 101.55 %
maximize.gif Gençlerbirligi SK v Galatasaray SK (14:00 GMT) 3.55 3.45 2.22 102.20 %
maximize.gif Fenerbahçe SK v MKE Ankaragücü (17:00 GMT) 1.25 6.5 15 102.05 %
Sunday 4 December 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Antalyaspor v KDC Karabükspor (11:00 GMT) 2.08 3.4 4 102.49 %
maximize.gif Kayserispor v Istanbul Büyüksehir Belediyespor (11:00 GMT) 2.38 3.3 3.25 103.09 %
maximize.gif Mersin Idman Yurdu v Manisaspor (14:00 GMT) 2.5 3.3 3.2 101.55 %
maximize.gif Bursaspor Kulübü v Eskisehirspor (17:00 GMT) 1.94 3.5 4.75 101.17 %
Monday 5 December 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Besiktas JK v Orduspor (18:00 GMT) 1.7 3.65 6 102.89 %

Trabzonspor coach Senol Gunes will rest some important players for Lille match...any info mates....is this true ?
Gustavo Colman did not go Sivas. He will rest. Also Celutska is banned for this match. On the Sivas's side ; Enaremo (10 matches / 4 goals) , Morten Rasmussen (11 matches - 3 goals) Kıvanç Karakaş (8 matches) wont play cause them injuries. maybe Trabzonspor win by one goal.

Gustavo Colman did not go Sivas. He will rest. Also Celutska is banned for this match. On the Sivas's side ; Enaremo (10 matches / 4 goals) , Morten Rasmussen (11 matches - 3 goals) Kıvanç Karakaş (8 matches) wont play cause them injuries. maybe Trabzonspor win by one goal.
Maybe Sivasspor 1X ....