** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Turkey > Super Lig > 2011/12

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2011/2012 Kayserispor - Bursaspor: Kayserispor @ 2.60 (Victor Chandler) 10/10 The odds offered for the home win are quite good, I think. Kayserispor's form is quite good (5-0-3) in the last eight matches and they are quite good at home (5-1-3) where 2 of their 3 defeats have come against Galatasaray (1st place) and Fenerbahce (2nd place). The hosts sit in 7th place with 25 points. Bursaspor is having a poor season and sits in 13 place with 19 points. The form is below average (1-4-3 in the last 8 matches) and they also have a below average away record (1-4-3). In the 2009-2010 and 2010-2011 seasons Kayserispor won this fixture 3-0 and 1-0 respectively. It should be noted that Bursaspor won the title in 2009-2010 and were in 3rd place in 2010-2011. This season Bursaspor is not as good and I think Kayserispor can win this encounter again with the odds being attractive.

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2011/2012

mersin- ankaragücü there is no need to explain about this match.. ankaragücü will play full A2 team today.. and mersin will pla full squad.. ankaragücü; bora, mehmet, aydın,ümit, ishak bilal,muhammet, abdullah, gökhan,aybars,engin... no chance for ankaragücü.. 4-0 0r 5-0 for mersin..
"Don't say cat, if the cat not is in the sac" di-K4I5.jpg

Sivasspor> Kardemir Karabuk = 1 (1.83) bet365 stake 5 / 10 Sivasspor position 11° points 24 Kardemir Karabuk position 16° points 12 Preview: Sivasspor: Suspended: Faty (defender 8 / 0); injured: Yerlikaya (defender 11 / 0); fall: Karakas (midfielder 10 / 0). Kardemir Karabuk: in doubt: Deum (defender 9 / 0), Vjekoslav Tomic (goalkeeper 10 / 0), Erkan Taskiran (midfielder 9 / 0); Suspended: Shelton (forward 16 / 4), Nikolic (defender 12 / 0). The Sivasspor has a score in-house w4-d4-l1 goals scored 14 goals against 11 while Kardemir Karabuk has a score out of the house of w0-d1-l8 goals scored 5 goals against 15. The Sivasspor has won the last home match with a score of 3-2 against Samsunspor while Kardemir Karabuk has lost the last game away from home with a score of 0-1 against Besiktas. The visiting team is a disaster when playing away from home, is in bad shape and in the last 5 games has picked up 1 point. The home team does not lose 1 game for 5 consecutive rounds in the last 10 games lost only with Galatasaray and Besiktas. Superiority of the home team is to return for results. The sign 1 is possible. Earlier last season: 5-1 (Sivasspor at home) and 2-1 (K. Karabukspor at home). A year ago, Sivasspor was 15 in the standings with 15 points. Now it's 11 with 24 points. :hope:hope:hope
Ca$HHHHHHHH :ok

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2011/2012 Genclerbirligi - Samsunspor: Genclerbirligi @ 1.72 (Betfred) 10/10 In the first match of the season Genclerbirligi lost at Samsunspor (3-2). I think the result will go the other way this time. The hosts sit in 5th place and have good form (5-2-1 record) and a good home record (6-2-1). Samsuspor was promoted this season to division 1 and really has a thin roster in terms of quality. The guests sit 16th place, have poor form (1-2-5 record) and a poor away record (0-2-7). Genclerbirligi should win here and the odds are acceptable. Orduspor - Fenerbahce: Fenerbahce @ 1.70 (William Hill) 10/10 Orduspor's form is terrible in the last 8 matches (0-1-7) and its home record is the second worst in the league (2-3-3). Fenerbahce is in 2nd place and will want to keep pace with Galatasaray, which won on Tuesday. Fenerbahce's form is 4-2-2 and the away record is 4-3-2. In the end, there is a meaningful difference in class and the guests should win at acceptable odds. Gaziantepspor - Antalyaspor: Draw @ 3.10 (Victor Chandler) 10/10 Gaziantepspor is in 15th place with 16 points while Antalyaspor is in 13th place with 21 points. The hosts find it difficult to win (3-7-7 overall record) and have a weak home record (2-3-4). In the last 8 matches Gaziantepspor has been seriously prone to the draw result (1-5-2 record). Antalyaspor's form has been average (3-2-3) but its away record is quite weak (1-2-5). Nothing really recommends a win for either team here and the draw is the most likely result, I think. Besiktas - Eskisehirspor: Draw @ 3.60 (Victor Chandler) 10/10 I believe the odds for Besiktas's win are short here. Besiktas is in 3rd place with 32 points and Eskisehirspor is in 4th place with 30 points. The guests have great form (6-1-1) and a solid away record (4-2-3). The last 5 matches have seen Eskisehirspor keep 5 clean sheets. Besiktas is a good team, but I think the guests will play it tight and play for the point which I think is a reasonably likely result. The odds for the draw make the bet worth the risk given the dynamics of the match.

Genclerbirligi> Samsunspor = 1 (1.67) Totosì stake 6 / 10 Genclerbirligi position 5° points 28 Samsunspor position 17° points 12 Preview: Genclerbirligi: Suspended: Ermin Zec (striker 14 / 1). Samsunspor: absent due to international commitments: Aristide Bance (striker 17 / 4); Absent Murat Ceylan (midfielder 0 / 0), Selim Teber (midfielder 3 / 0). The Genclerbirligi has a score in-house w6-d2-l1 goals scored 18 goals against 6 while Samsunspor has a score out of the house w0-d2-l7 goals scored 2 goals against 7. The home team scored 4 wins in 4 games while the visiting team out of the house is a disaster has lost the last game played away from home with a score of 2-3 against Sivasspor. The Genclerbirligi is in good shape while the Samsunspor squdra is a poor and in bad shape. The most obvious problems are the visiting team's poor concentration and poor potential of the team, plus a very sterile attack with only 12 goals in 17 games. Overwhelming superiority of the Genclerbirligi sign 1 net. :hope:hope:hope
No profit :wall

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2011/2012 Busaspor -1.5 @ 3.20 Mersin costs us dear in midweek after they failed to win against a depleted team of Ankara, do remind all, Ankara played mainly with B squad and despite Mersin did dominate they failed and lost eventually. Today they face Bursa, team which is picking it up lately and finally won last time against Kayeri with 2-0. I reckon Bursa is better team in terms of quality and shoudl keep the mementum going on, I am taking them today on alternative hcp as i believe they should win it with more than one goal. Even more good for this bet is missing of 4 important players for Mersin - all regular and all very important for the team - Nobre, Kas, Yahia and Nobre.

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2011/2012 manisa- ordu manisa played very impressive game to trabzon last match.. but manisa got lots of goal positions but didnt score.. and they conceded very unlucky goal.. there is no important missing for manisa. ordu played good football to fenerbahçe last match.. but today Fatih Tekke, Numan Çürüksu, Sedat Bayrak are injured, Jean Jacques Gosso and Banahene Osei left team for african cup.. and most important player for ordu julio (play maker of the team) is suspended. manisa straight wins; 1.95 bets10

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2011/2012 Manisaspor – Orduspor I will go on Manisa for today....great odds for me...For Orduspor missed 5 players Gosso, Fatih Tekke, Culio, Sedat Bayrak, Numan Curuksu... I watched Manisa with Trabzon...they played great fotball Pick: H Odds: 2.20 Stake: 6 Bookie: Pinnacle Sports

Manisaspor – Orduspor I will go on Manisa for today....great odds for me...For Orduspor missed 5 players Gosso, Fatih Tekke, Culio, Sedat Bayrak, Numan Curuksu... I watched Manisa with Trabzon...they played great fotball Pick: H Odds: 2.20 Stake: 6 Bookie: Pinnacle Sports
0-0 FT - 6 LOST :wall

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2011/2012 Fenerbahce - Gaziantepspor Suprisingly good odds for unders in this game. Fenerbahe lacks qualitty offence to be albe to cruch any team in the league, they are content with 1-0 wins, today they face ultra defensive Gazianztespor. which are usually hard to break down in away games (1-4-3 record with 5-8 goals). It is hard for me to see guests scoring today as Fener with expception of IBB and Anara game, underish team and rarelly conceeding in home games. So th echoice was obvious - either play Fener to win, which could happen, but they do lack in form striker, or to pick unders as as said i expect Gaz to defend with all they got today, so i am very surprised to get such good odds for unders. Missings, not really mention worthy, Fener do miss former Inter man Emre, which could be important for their build up Overall i see value in tohse odds as one look at the results from this season shows that there is strong tendency that this game should be finished with one or two goals. under 2.5 @ 1.88 sbo

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2011/2012 Fenerbahce - Gaziantepspor: Under 2.5 goals @ 1.87 (Bet365) 10/10 Fenerbahce should win this match to keep pace at the top of the league, but the short odds are off putting especially given Fenerbahce's recent stumbling (2 draws). The hosts have 4 consecutive under 2.5 goals results and 75% of their home results end in under 2.5 goals. Gaziantepspor's away matches end in under 2.5 goals 75% of the time. The guests have a tight 5:8 goals differential in away matches. The unders appear to be the better bet here.

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2011/2012 Fenerbahce – Gaziantepspor Alex returns for Fenerbahce. But Emre is suspended, Sezer and Selcuk Sahin are out. Hard game for Fenerbahce but they must be win today. H2H Fenerbahce most win with by one... Fenerbahce Gaziantepspor 1:0 16.04.2011 Fenerbahce Gaziantepspor 1:0 20.03.2010 Fenerbahce Gaziantepspor 2:1 18.08.2007 Fenerbahce Gaziantepspor 1:0 29.10.2005 Fenerbahce Gaziantepspor 4:3 21.04.2001 Pick: D (-1 EH) Odds: 3.40 Stake: 4 Bookie: bwin

Fenerbahce – Gaziantepspor Alex returns for Fenerbahce. But Emre is suspended, Sezer and Selcuk Sahin are out. Hard game for Fenerbahce but they must be win today. H2H Fenerbahce most win with by one... Fenerbahce Gaziantepspor 1:0 16.04.2011 Fenerbahce Gaziantepspor 1:0 20.03.2010 Fenerbahce Gaziantepspor 2:1 18.08.2007 Fenerbahce Gaziantepspor 1:0 29.10.2005 Fenerbahce Gaziantepspor 4:3 21.04.2001 Pick: D (-1 EH) Odds: 3.40 Stake: 4 Bookie: bwin
3-1 FT LOST -4 lost in last minute :wall

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2011/2012 Genclerbirligi - Eskisehirspor: Draw @ 3.20 (Bet365) 10/10 The teams are very similar. Both performed well in the first half of the season and are in 6th and 4th place respectively with 29 and 31 points. But teams may see reduced performance as the season continues. This may have become apparent with the less than great results for both teams in the first 2 matches of 2012 (1 draw and 1 defeat for both). The last 4/5 matches between these teams ended in a draw. I think both teams will be happy with a draw and the odds are attractive.

Event Besiktas - Bursaspor
Selection Besiktas
Strength 10/10
Date 15/01/2012
Bookmaker/Price Betsafe @ 1.95
Reasoning I believ that Besiktas after the poor draw at the bottom placed Ankaragucu is concentrate in back to win today. They are unbeaten in the last nine league games and despite the absence of Quaresma they are getting positive results. Today they wont count with Quaresma neither Aurelio and Hilbert. Important absences but playing at the Ionu stadium is always a good support to Besiktas. This Bursaspor is a average team, that just won one of the last five away games. They don't have a positive balance facing Besiktas and they lost the last three games they faced them.

Event V. Manisaspor - Fenerbahce
Selection Fenerbahce
Strength 10/10
Date 16/01/2012
Bookmaker/Price 5Dimes @ 1.99
Reasoning Manisaspor is 11th placed while Fenerbahce is in the persecution of the leader Galatasaray, needing to win this game to keep the four points distance. Manisaspor couldn't win any of the last seven league games and they also sum a cup defeat, against the D3 team of Bugsasspor! It was in the last game and it not only is the eighth consecutive game without a single win, but it also brought lack of confidence and demoralized the team. We will see an Manisaspor with their midfield sector depleted as Nizamettin and Erdogan are suspended, and Mehmet Guven is doubtful. The three are key players to the hosts. Fenerbahce is in a good run and in the last league game against Gaziantepsor, despite start the game conceding a goal, they turn the result to 3-1, showing determination. They also won in cup by 4-1 against the poor Konya Sekerspor. Today they won't count with the important captain Alex Souza. The balance of the games between the two sides gives a very positive balance to Fenerbahce: 7-5-1. In the games played at Manisa, Fenerbahce is also in advantage: 2-3-1

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2011/2012 That's right mate, Manisa midfield will be significantly weakened... but what about Fener? Captain Alex is key mf, and other midfielders Sahin (regular), Öztürk and newcomer Cek are injured (only last have chance to play some part). Another mf Dia is on AFC and key player Emre Belözoğlu was injured in recent days, but will play some part. So that nor Fenerbahce is incomplete in midfield. Form and tradition support away win, but their form outside their stadium is not convincing 4-4-2. Manisa at home 4-2-3, today with several starters returned in the team after not playing Cup match.

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2011/2012 Manisaspor> Fenerbahce= under (1.66) bet365 stake 5 / 10 Manisaspor position 12° points 25 Fenerbahce position 3° points 39 Preview: Manisaspor: suspended: Murat Erdogan (midfielder 19 / 4), Nizamettin Caliskan (midfielder 17 / 0); injured: Mehmet Güven (midfielder 16 / 0). Fenerbahce: absent due to international commitments: Issia Dia (midfielder 6 / 2); Injured: Alex de Souza (midfielder 17 / 5), Selçuk Şahin (midfielder 12 / 0), Semih Şentürk (striker 16 / 1), Özgür Çek (defender 1 / 0), Bekir İrtegün (defender 12 / 0). The Manisaspor has a score in house w4-d2-l3 goals scored 8 goals against 9 while Fenerbahce has a score out of the house w4-d4-l2 goals scored 12 goals against 10. Both teams played in the cup last week and Manisaspor lost away from home with the score 1-2 against Bugsas while Fenerbahce Spor won at home with a score of 4-1 against Konya Sekerspor. The Manisaspor is a team that prefers the defensive play very much neglecting the game offensively. All this is highlighted by the 17 goals scored and 18 goals conceded in 19 games. In its turn, the Fenerbahce football does not play a flamboyant and spectacular. Given the many absences are very important in the teams I think this is a game with few goals from actions. Last season, Fenerbahce has won both games against Manisaspor (4-2 home and 3-1 away from home). The last home win against Fenerbahce was Manisaspor of 2006. In the last 6 games at home playing with Manisaspor, Manisaspor won 1 times, we have matched Fenerbahce has won 3 and 2. The goal difference is 13-12 in favor of Fenerbahce. :hope:hope:hope

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2011/2012 Kayserispor vs Gaziantepspor Being really impressed by the game they offered against Fenerbahce, I promised myself that wI will take next game of Gaziantep as a sure one for backing them. They have 4 defeats in 9 matches and 1 win, 4 points above relegation and going to a team that is not the best on their home ground, Kayseri, with 5 wins, 1 draw and 4 defeats. Expect Gaziantepspor to get at least one point here. away +0.5 AH @ 1.79 with 5 dimes

Kayserispor vs Gaziantepspor Being really impressed by the game they offered against Fenerbahce, I promised myself that wI will take next game of Gaziantep as a sure one for backing them. They have 4 defeats in 9 matches and 1 win, 4 points above relegation and going to a team that is not the best on their home ground, Kayseri, with 5 wins, 1 draw and 4 defeats. Expect Gaziantepspor to get at least one point here. away +0.5 AH @ 1.79 with 5 dimes
1-1, bet won!