Euro 2012 Qualifiers > 6 September

Mustafa

Re: Euro 2012 Qualifiers > 6 September Hello everyone :) My first suggestion would be game between my country and Faroe Islands. I believe that it wouldn't be more than 2 goals on that game. Serbia has great defence, but has no good forwards. Also, we have idiot for selector, who will put as many defensive midfielders as he has in his hole squad. So I believe exact result would be 1-0 for Serbia, maybe 2-0, but not over that. Serbia - Faroe Islands, 0-2 goals

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Euro 2012 Qualifiers > 6 September

Yes Scotland should win tonight but if you think they should have won on saturday you were watching a different game from me ' date=' czechs dominated the game and yes got a penalty for a dive late on but they should have had one in the first half i think the least the czechs deserved was a draw[/quote'] ok maybe a draw was the most fair result , but Czech didnt dominate! but one thing what i like in Scotland is their fighting spirit which was really big in game against Brazil ;)

just wanted to add that croatians have some trouble with fans.. the atmosphere may not be friendly' date=' even if they play on the home pitch. balcan through and through xD this may affect their play.[/quote'] hm hm :-) you mixing dinamo with national team. fans have no bad issue with national team at all . there were some bad words between dinamo and hajduk officers with calling national players to support them but this is just domestic rivality and nothing from it cant influence game versus israel. but..feel free to lose your money on israel win or draw :-) ..... i am confident in win... for some smaller bet.... no covering but for larger bets ... covering for draw just in case is smart move also

Look man!Sorry for my bad english' date=' but i know that everybody understand me what i wos like to say.And if you dont have some info abouth some game, pls dont speak abouth the laungrich anymore[/quote'] Well it is great chance to improve your english skills since Lithuania has nothing in common with Russia and as many of forum members with russian language. You didn't said anything new about the match either.

Long has never been a first choice starter' date=' so not worried about that! O Shea will be missed but Ireland will do fine, Russians dont pose much of a threat up front! Ireland will get a result, very confident![/quote'] While Trap sets team up better for away games there are plenty of reasons to be wary of Ireland getting a results. St Ledger and O'Shea out means there are really 3 second choice defenders in the back four. Andrews is not up to this level. McGeady lacks match fitness. The option of Long up front is a huge loss(with his work rate). Doyle wasnt fit the last day and is struggling with a niggling injurry and Keane has lost hi s sharpness. While Russia were poor on Friday, if they get there passing game going, a home win @ 8/11 might be a decent bet.

Well it is great chance to improve your english skills since Lithuania has nothing in common with Russia and as many of forum members with russian language. You didn't said anything new about the match either.
That should be "Well it is a chance to improve your english skills since Lithuania have nothing in common with Russia" "and as many of forum members with russian language" ???????????? That doesnt make sense!! You need to brush up on your grammar yourself chap cheek of you to belittle a member over nothing! Litva, Latvia, we get the point, were non anti-Russian on here! Anyways onto the football... Ireland to win 1-0 @ 11/1 Stanjames We will be a gritty team tonight, tough to break down and the Russians are not the force they were. Forget about the Slovakia match, different strategy, different tactics, different circumstances, when Ireland need a result they are extremely tough to stop them! We had to go to France and win and thats what they did, 1-0 and that was after losing 1-0 at home.. Should have beat Italy away in the last qualifications, we outplayed them. So going to a misfit Russian side, im confident. SAVER on the draw @ 5/2 Powers :hope

While Trap sets team up better for away games there are plenty of reasons to be wary of Ireland getting a results. St Ledger and O'Shea out means there are really 3 second choice defenders in the back four. Andrews is not up to this level. McGeady lacks match fitness. The option of Long up front is a huge loss(with his work rate). Doyle wasnt fit the last day and is struggling with a niggling injurry and Keane has lost hi s sharpness. While Russia were poor on Friday, if they get there passing game going, a home win @ 8/11 might be a decent bet.
Dont foret Andrews was playing when we beat France in Paris! McGeady will last 60 mins, we have supersub Stephen Hunt to bring on who is an excellent impact sub! You cant run away from Irelands away record, unbeaten competitively since 2007, if this was the Russia side of 4 years ago id be terrified, but nope not one bit scared of this Russian outfit. They lack leadership! COME ON THE BOYS IN GREEN! :drums

Well it is great chance to improve your english skills since Lithuania has nothing in common with Russia and as many of forum members with russian language. You didn't said anything new about the match either.
Do you have some problem with me man?And i m from Republic of Macedonia, and if you read this forum you will see this Twenty-year-old Adam hip injury in the finals match against Czech Republic (2-2) of "Hempden Park" in Glasgow and the Scottish FA confirmed that Adam would not be a part of tomorrow's match in the qualifying group for Euro 2012th It is a new problem for coach Levein, who can not count on suspended injured Kenny Miller and Craig-Smith Mekeil. Scotland is third place in the group with five points from five matches, while Lithuania has five points from six matches.

Re: Euro 2012 Qualifiers > 6 September #1 Macedonia - Andorra I watched our neighbours Macedonia against Russia, and I may say I was quite impressed by their style and their motivation. Macedonia made a lot of shots from distance and create big troubles to Russian defense and I may honestly say they deserved at least a draw. They played with Russia as a equal and could take the lead at the first half but missed some really good chances. Macedonia is not so bad at home having 5-2-5 here, as some of their loses are against Russia 0:1 and Spain 2:3. The other 2 are against Cameroon and Burkina Faso in friendlies without any meaning. For this game Macedonia, leaded by their best player Pandev will play for cinfidence and for their crwod, trying to record 2nd win in the campaing. I see big quality difference between these two sides, and Macedonia showed it already in the first game, where won away from home without much troubles with 0:2. Actually both teams met at Euro 2008 qualifies, and Macedonia won both games with same result 3:0. Androrra is one of the weakest football contries in europe. I checked their last 12 home matches and their last 12 away matches and I saw 24 straight loses. Away from home they hasnt scored a single goal in 10 of these last 12 visits. In 9 of them they lost with 2 or more goals difference. In 11 of these 12 last visits, they were losing at the half time. I expect Macedonia to win the 3 points without any problems. Macedonia(-2.5)AH 2.23 @ 5Dimes ps: even without Pandev, Andorra is too weak to create troubles for sure

Re: Euro 2012 Qualifiers > 6 September #2 Russia - Ireland Quite important game for both sides. Russia could took more than comfortable lead with eventual win, but on the other side Ireland need badly at least a point to stay in the battle. I watched Russia against Macedonia, and I may say that this result 1:0 is far away from the fair one. Russia could easily score more than twice, creating a lot of chances. But in the same time without Ignashevich in defense and Akinfeev between the posts, Macedonia also had their chances and could even took the lead a couple of times in the first half. Ireland is playing more than great away from home, as they are unbeaten in their last 12 visits, having 5 wins in their last 6 matches. The only time in these 12 visits, they hadnt scored a single goal is against Montenegro. Actually Ireland makes goal/goal option in 8 of their last 12 away games. First game between these two teams finished 2:3 for Russia in Ireland, and I expect something similar today. over 2.5 goals 2.40 @ Coral

Re: Euro 2012 Qualifiers > 6 September #3 Austria - Turkey Despite their 2 loses from Germany, Austria still got chances to take the 2nd place in the group, but should win all of their 3 remaining games, starting with Turkey today, and to hope Germany to continue trushing all against them - Turkey and Belgium mainly. Austria got 4 straight loses in their last qualfiying games, conceding 2 goals from Belgium, 2 goals from Turkey and 8 goals from Germany. But against Germany they managed to score 3 goals, which is not bad for sure. At home they will be hungry for goals and for the win, knowing the bad situation at their guests camp. Austria Marc Janko could be fit for this game and with Arnautovic and Harnik upfront I expect many problems for Turkey weakened defense. Turkey will miss a lot of regulars, including central defender, left back, 3 midfielders - including Hamit Altintop, Sahin and Emre due to injuries and another midfielder Inan due to red card in last game. Turkey managed to win in last match at home against Kazakhstan with late goal from free kick by Turan at 97'. Turkey is playing quite comfortable against Austria last years, having 4 wins and 1 draw in their last 5 matches.Their last visit here finished 2:4, but I rate Austria much stronger today and I see goals again, but cant predict the winner over 2.75 goals 2.20 @ 188Bet

Re: Euro 2012 Qualifiers > 6 September #4 Croatia - Israel Croatia got great squad, and for this match Modric is fit to play. Their attack will have options between - Jelavic, Eduardo and Mandzukic. Croatia is strong home side with 9-2-0 in last 11 home matches. They got 6 clean sheets in these games. They had scored 2 or more goals in 9 of these 11 home games, which speaks a lot. Croatia will be strong motivated for the 3 points, hoping that Greece could drop something in their away game lately today. Pletikosa Corluka Lovren Simunic Strinic Srna Modric Vukojevic(Klasnic) Kranjcar Jelavic Mandzukic(Eduardo) Israel got one Benayoun creating chances upfront and nothing else. They really dont know how to control the game and how to press. That was used great by Greece and they took the full pack of points, just using counters. Today could be different cause Israel will have spaces left free from the hosts, but really doubt that they got the quality to grab something. Away from home they got 1-1-4 in their last 6 visits. Their defence is shaky too, with only 2 clean sheets in last 10 games. Also Croatia is playing comfortable against them, having 4 wins and 1 draw in last 5 meetings... Croatia(-1.5)AH 2.30 @ Paddy

Re: Euro 2012 Qualifiers > 6 September #5 Latvia - Greece Latvia is quite poor last years. They got 4 straight loses, 2 from Israel, 1 from Finland and 1 from Austria. Their squad hasnt got big names, who are capable to lead the team to something big. Away from home they are performing even worst as they got 1-2-9 in their last 12 visits, winning only against poor Malta. They got shaky defence with only 2 clean sheets in these matches. In last game against Georgia they were absolutely lucky not to concede, after hosts were dominating all the time, hit 2 posts and missed a couple of good chances. Of course Latvian keeper was amazing, and their captain and defender Gorks was perfect, but their captain will miss today and I really doubt they will have such huge lucky for 2nd straight time. Greece will need the full points, to remain leader in the group, cause Croatia will take eventual 3 points at home against Israel. Greece was great in their last game, away at Israel, winning with 0:1. They played very clever and grab the full pack of 3 points. Grece got 4 wins and 3 draws in their last 7 away matchs, keeping 5 clean sheets. On last qualifying campaing for the World Cup, Greece won here with 0:2 after Gekas scored twice. Greece to win 1.85 @ 5Dimes

Re: Euro 2012 Qualifiers > 6 September #6 Finland - Holland Finland has no chance to fight, and will play without pressure, for prestige and their crowd. In last game Finland won over Moldova with 4:1, and I expect high confidence in the team. In last campaign in similar sitution Finland finished 3:3 with Germany. Finland got 7 overs in their last 10 home matches. Hollnad wont have any doubts about their first place in the group, but the team is always playing offensive and aggressive football, scoring a lot of goals. Their confidence also should be improved a bit , after smashing 11:0 over San Marino before a couple of days. Van der Vaart is out due to injury, but anyway he is not on his best form, so not a big blow. Holland got 7 overs in their last 11 games. I expect open football from both sides, and even Finlnad is without luck upfront, Holland is capable to cover the line over 3 goals 2.39 @ Pinnacle

Re: Euro 2012 Qualifiers > 6 September #7 Scotland - Lithuania Scotland missed great chance against Czech Republic to win the full pack of points, but after really bad luck Czech managed to make 2:2 after strange penalty and the extra time of the match. Charlie Adam is out, but I stlll have no doubts that Scotland got much more quality in the squad, and using their home advantage I cant see them missing the 3 points for 2nd sraight time. Scotland only loses in their last 12 home matches are against Argentina 0:1, Spain 2;3, Hollnad 0:1 and Brazil 0:2. They are solid here and have no problems against average teams like Lithuania. Actually Scotland is playing comfortable against them, having 3 wins here in their last 3 matches:(1:0),(3:1) and (1:0). Lithuania is very poor team and I got very strong arguments about that. In this campaign they couldnt managed to win over Liechtenstein in their 2 matches, losing with 0:2 away from home and making goaless draw in last round at home. On the road Lithuania got 7 loses and 1 win in last 8 visits, as their defense is quite shaky, conceding 2 or more goals in 6 of these 8 matches. Scotland(-1.25)AH 2.50 @ paddy

Re: Euro 2012 Qualifiers > 6 September #8 England - Wales England played on of their best games last week agaisnt Bulgaria away from home, leading at the first half with 0:3. They showed mercy and just kicked the ball at the 2nd 45 minutes, without any change in the result. England got a bit younger, but strong motivated and hungry for wins and goals squad, as Rooney, Downing, Cleverly, Heart, Young and Smalling are showing world class skills. England missed tha chance to win in front of home crowd 2 straigh times, finishign 0:0 with Montenegro and 2:2 with Switzerland, so this time I expect to win with 2 or more goals. Wales made first win in last round after big fight on the pitch, they beat 2:1 Montenegro. Wales are not from the best travelers anyway, also their are playing bad against England, having 3 straight loses and 0:5 goal diff. Wales lost from Switzlerland in their last away game 1:4 and I expect similar result today. England(-2.5)AH 2.33 @ 188Bet

Re: Euro 2012 Qualifiers > 6 September #9 Switzerland - Bulgaria Bulgaria is having their worst International campaign ever. We got big scoring problems, as Berbatov is not in the national team and we are not having leader in our attack, who is capable to create chances and to score goals. The only 2 skilled players are Martin Petrov and Stilian Petrov, but they are not able to create something without any support from the other players in the squad. Bulgaria showed really poor defensive skills and should be happy that lost with only 0:3 from England. Actually England took the lead at the first half and just kicked the ball till the end of the game, showing mercy IMO. After the game, one of our best players from PSV - Stanislav Manolev, left the team and rejoined his club team, saying that wont play anymore for Bulgaria, if Matheus is coach. Matheus also removed one of our most in form player - Spas Delev from CSKA, and one of our most experienced defenders - Alexander Tunchev( Leicester, now at Crystal Palace on loan). Switzlerland still got real chance to take the 2nd place in the group, and will be strong motivated for the win, in front of their crowd. They got skilled and experienced players - as one Alexander Frei upfront for example, and I expect him to create big troubles to our shaky defence. I expect Bulgaria to lose this one Switzerland(-1.25)AH 2.35 @ Pinnacle

GK Martin Bogatinov Play for Udinese DF Nikolče Noveski Play for Mainz DF Goran Popov Play for Dynamo Kyiv DF Vanče Å ikov Play for Volyn Lutsk DF Igor Mitreski Play for Neftchi Baku MF Veliče Å umulikoski Play for Sibir Novosibirsk MF Muhamed Demiri Play for Thun MF Darko Tasevski Play for Levski Sofia MF Vlatko Grozdanoski Play for Vardar FW Goran Pandev © Play for Napoli FW Ivan Tričkovski Play for APOEL
agim ibraimi won't start? I'm a maribor fan and he's quite a force in our club. He can be a bit "soloistic", but he's very gifted technicaly.
Handanovic is out? Why?
yellow cards.
hm hm :-) you mixing dinamo with national team. fans have no bad issue with national team at all . there were some bad words between dinamo and hajduk officers with calling national players to support them but this is just domestic rivality and nothing from it cant influence game versus israel. but..feel free to lose your money on israel win or draw :-) ..... i am confident in win... for some smaller bet.... no covering but for larger bets ... covering for draw just in case is smart move also
First of all, I'm not betting on this game, I just wanted to share the info, since I'm from slovenia and I know a bit about croatia's team. Second of all, calling the players fags (among other stuff) and rushing to slovenia, where croatians prepare and demanding a talk with the players and demanding some answers (if you're a croatian you should be aware of that) doesn't sound like "no bad issue" to me. They did seem to settle things, but the heated atmosphere in balcan can quickly float to surface and mess things up. It's not really unusual in this part of europe.

That should be "Well it is a chance to improve your english skills since Lithuania have nothing in common with Russia" "and as many of forum members with russian language" ???????????? That doesnt make sense!! You need to brush up on your grammar yourself chap cheek of you to belittle a member over nothing! Litva, Latvia, we get the point, were non anti-Russian on here! Anyways onto the football... Ireland to win 1-0 @ 11/1 Stanjames We will be a gritty team tonight, tough to break down and the Russians are not the force they were. Forget about the Slovakia match, different strategy, different tactics, different circumstances, when Ireland need a result they are extremely tough to stop them! We had to go to France and win and thats what they did, 1-0 and that was after losing 1-0 at home.. Should have beat Italy away in the last qualifications, we outplayed them. So going to a misfit Russian side, im confident. SAVER on the draw @ 5/2 Powers :hope
I actually respect this response Aidymac, good job mate.

Could someone rate this accumulator for me?
The important point here mate is how do YOU rate your acca? The choices you have made must be based on some reasoning so it might be helpful for you to give a few lines outlining why you have made your choices. This would then give others on here the chance to understand your thoughts clearly and respond depending on their opinion. I find that posts like this are of no real value to the forum and others are unlikely to add opinion to your bet because they have no starting point to gauge your thoughts. Just a bit of advice mate and no harm meant but try and 'put some meat on the bones' before asking for others advice, remember the best person to listen to when placing a bet is yourself then you cant lay blame elsewhere if it goes down;) Good luck with what bet you do choose to place :ok

Re: Euro 2012 Qualifiers > 6 September Slovenia (Euro Cham) +1,+1½ -113* vs Italy (Euro Cham) Wales (Euro Cham) +2 +113* vs England (Euro Cham) Wales (Euro Cham)/England (Euro Cham) Over 3 -124* Awaiting a better line on Israel...but will eventually play: Israel (Euro Cham) +1½ -140* vs Croatia (Euro Cham) As last week, playing against the public on the large handicaps. Germany trounced Austria in this position in the previous games, but Iceland, Estonia and Macedonia covered. These tend to be more defensive games, and teams need only win, not win by 2 goals...

Re: Euro 2012 Qualifiers > 6 September As we are coming towards the end of the qualifiers, and with most of the teams in contention, the need to win is becoming even more important. As such, the overs for many of these games are undervalued, and are good value considering that teams will need to be more attacking in nature if they are to get the 3 points and boost their chances of qualifying. Azerbaijan - Kazakstan over 2.5 @ 2.41 pinnacle One of the few games on the program where there is little chance for either side to improve their chances of qualifying. In saying that, these two neighbours will be looking to gain bragging rights and move away from the bottom of the table. Azerbaijan have had some decent results at home of late, drawing 1-1 with Belgium and losing 3-1 to germany, and they will find this game much easier than these two previous games. Kazakhstan managed to lose 2-1 on the road in Friday's game with Turkey, so both teams have been scoring as well as conceding goals. In 3 previous qualifying matches for Euro's, they have had two 1-1 draws, and Kazakhstan won 2-1 at home in June this year, so both sides have once again been able to score. Like them to not only both score here, but also look for the winner as 3 points gives either side to move away from the bottom of the ladder.

Re: Euro 2012 Qualifiers > 6 September Just an observation. Reading posts in this site week after week, everyone puts so much stock the last performance, when it is more often the case that a good performance is followed by a poor performance, or vice versa. So what if Slovenia played their worst match against Estonia? Has anyone ever heard the saying that a team is never as good as their last performance showed, or never as bad?

Re: Euro 2012 Qualifiers > 6 September So here we are again, the second round of fixtures in a 'double header' week of internationals and again Friday taught us all how ridiculously low odds offered by the Bookies can help us fall into the trap of 'bankers'!! 1/6 shots Lithuania failed to topple the so called lesser lights of Lichtenstein, the same Lichtenstein that beat Lithuania previously 2-0! I am recalling such moments in hope that we can overcome these false odds tonight and find the real value on a coupon which can become a minefield if taken at face value. The few matches tonight which do appear about right are Bosnia to beat Belarus at a widely available 4-7 and France away to Romania at 5/6. There has been some helpful words on Romania earlier on in this forum and it does appear that they are badly out of shape coming into this match, France on the other hand have been steady if not spectacular but they are consistently beating such sides ever since the wake up call which presided after the defeat to Belarus last year. There are several 'Big' nations which should put there lesser weight opponents to the sword but this is where problems can arise. I see no point in taking the likes of Spain, England, Macedonia, Sweden, Serbia and Italy to win at the horrible short odds available. Granted Spain, Sweden, Serbia and Macedonia are statistically very very likely to prevail by a health margin but the other matches could see an upset. Wales arrive at Wembley tonight after a great win on Friday against Montenegro and as the saying goes, 'have nothing to lose'. Players such as Bale, Ramsey and Bellamy are solid premiership performers but the rest of the side, perhaps James Collins apart, are average. England should win but as we saw in last years Champions League, Bale can destroy a team out of nothing, I certainly won't be betting on an England clean sheet tonight. I will revise my opinions shortly as to what my final double or treble will consist of but its worth remembering that when sticking a team of 1/8 or 1/10 on your acca that the Bookie gains a huge advantage every time a punter does such things and they are happy to oblige. There will be a few occasions where all the short priced teams win but it only takes 1 to down your bet!!!! Good luck all and sorry if I rambled on but it does rile me to see hard working guys get done by a short priced favorite!!! :ok

Sorry mate this was probably in the wrong thread' date=' should have put it in the weekly bets thread when not giving reasoning. I take it 'more meat on the bones' means more substance to my posts so I will make sure to in future.[/quote'] Yeah just a bit of substance, not an essay just something others on here can add to or give another angle on. Nice one pal, thats what its all about with the main aim getting one up over the old enemy- the layer, lol!!! :cheers

Re: Euro 2012 Qualifiers > 6 September Azerbaijan - Kazakstan over 2.5 @ 2.41 pinnacle Finland - Holland over 3.5 @ 2.63 centrebet Finland need a win to have any chance of qualifying in second spot in this group as the Dutch look to win this game and secure top spot. The Fins have been scoring goals in their qualifiers at home, beating Moldova 4-1 last Friday, beating San Marino 8-0 and losing 2-1 to Hungary. While beating Holland will be tough, like them to score on them, as the Dutch may not be on their game after beating San Marino 11-0 on Friday, and some complacency may see them underestimate the Fins and give up a goal. Holland beat Finland 2-1 a year ago in these qualifiers at home, and they are a team that likes to attack and score goals. They have scored at least 4 goals in 5 of their 7 qualifiers, so they may be even able to score all the goals to send this over, but like the Fins to play their part and score at least one goal here. Moldova - Hungary over 2.5 @ 2.04 pinnacle Moldova have been amongst the goals in their games, as they lost 4-1 in Finland last Friday, as well as losing both games to Sweden last year, 4-1 at home and 2-1 away, and they did lose 2-1 in Hungary last year as well. While they have no chance of qualifying, this game gives them another chance of bulding their team and getting some more respectability, so like them to continue to play for goals, and a win if possible. For Hungary, they are in a fight with Sweden to get second spot in the group. They too have seen goals in their games, beating Sweden 2-1 at home on Friday, and in their 4 away qualifiers, they beat San Marino 3-0, lost 5-3 in Holland, won 2-1 in Finland and lost 2-0 in Sweden. With Hungary needing to win, like them to score, but Moldova have shown that they too can score, so can see them doing so too. Hungary will probably end up winning this game, but like the slightly better value on the over for this game. Croatia -1.5 @ 2.23 pinnacle With Croatia sitting 1 point behind Greece, a win here is important as it will ensure they will finish in the top 2 and at the same time, knock Israel out of the chances of qualifying. They are a good home team where they have managed to win most of their games in qualifiers, so can see them winning here. They also have some talented players like Modric who can create goals for them, and they do have more class than Israel. The Israelis need to get a win here in order to have any chance of qualifying so expect them to be more attacking in nature. This should see them being more exposed at the back, and the Croatians can take advantage of this. Slovakia - Armenia over 2.5 @ 2.05 pinnacle Slovakia are second in their group with 14 points and Armenia are 4th with 11 points, while Russia leads with 16 points, so a win here for either side is massive to boost their chances of qualifying. Slovakia have gone under in 6 of their 7 qualifiers but the one game that did go over was against Armenia where they lost 3-1 over there. They will not ony be looking at revenge, but a win here may even send them to the top of their group. As for Armenia, they have seen goals in their games on the road in the qualifiers, drawing 2-2 in Macedonia, losing 3-1 in Russia and winning 3-0 in Andorra. They will attack in this game, as a draw is no good for them, as they do need to win this, but the Slovaks are capable of hitting them on the counter. Slovakia has scored in 6 of their 7 qualifiers, and while their defence has been good, they do face an Armenian side that has scored in 5 of their qualifiers. Like both sides to score here, and go out to find the winner to send this one over. Austria - Turkey over 2.5 @ 1.89 pinnacle An Austrian win here and they go to 10 points and are then 3 points behind Turkey who are second in this group with 2 games to go. They wil take some encouragement from their 6-2 loss to Germany last Friday where they pushed their neighbours all the way, and can see them maintain their attacking approach here. A win for Turkey will see them push 4 points clear of Belgium and they will just about lock in at least 2nd spot in this group, so this is a big game for them. They beat Kazakhstan 2-1 at home on Friday and drew 1-1 in Belgium in June this year, so they have been scoring as well as conceding goals. With both teams needing a win, than can see them both scoring here, with both sides seeking the winner to get the 3 points they need Estonia - Northern Ireland over 2.5 @ 2.77 pinnacle Massive price for the over considering the importance of this game. Estonia have 10 points and are 4th while Northern Ireland have 9 points and are 5th but they are just behind Slovenia and Serbia in their group with 11 points, so a win by either side means that they could jump into possibly 2nd spot. Estonia have seen goals in their home games, beating the Faroe Islands 2-1, losing 2-1 to Italy, losing 1-0 to Slovenia and drawing 1-1 with Serbia, while they beat Slovenia 2-1 on Friday which was an upset win and gives them very good confidence for this game. Northern Ireland lost 2-1 in Serbia, drew 1-1 to the Faroe Islands and beat Slovenia 1-0 in their 3 away games so far, so they have managed to score in each of them and like them to do so again here. Both teams to score, with both teams looking to get the winner to send it over Romania - France over 2.5 @ 2.61 pinnacle Another game with value on the over. Romania need to win this game as they are 4th in their group with 11 points and are two points behind Bosnia & Hercegovina who are second. France are on top, and with a win here will guarantee a top 2 place, and just about direct qualification with 2 games to go. Romania beat Luxembourg 2-0 on friday, while at home, they have beaten Bosnia & Hercegovina 3-0, beaten Luxembourg 3-1 and drew 1-1 with Albania, so they have been scoring goals. France beat Albania 2-1 on the road on Friday, and they drew 1-1 in Belarus,won 2-0 at Luxembourg and won 2-0 in Bosnia & Hercegovina, so they too have been scoring in their road games. Both sides can score and like them to do so, and though France are the better side, the value on the over is hard to ignore. Italy -1.5 @ 2.33 pinnacle Italy are cruising through their group as a win here and they secure top spot and automatic qualification. They have conceded just 1 goal in their qualifiers while they beat the Faroes 5-0 and beat Estonia 3-0 in their 2 home games while the game with Serbia was abondoned. Slovenia are coming off a major setback as they surprisingly lost 2-1 at home to Estonia, and hard to see them getting anything here. They will need to score in order to win and keep them into contention, which wil mean they can expose themselves to the class of the Italians to open them up. Italy is the better side and like them to do the double over their neighbours as they beat them 1-0 in Slovenia earlier this year England -2.5 @ 2.20 bet365 England sit on top of their group and should win this game well considering the class difference between the two sides and the number of key players out for Wales. They will rely on Bale to do some damage for them, but expect England to contain him, while hard to see the Welsh finding a way to stop players like Rooney and Young, given the form they have shown so far for Man Utd. Defensively England are strong and doubt that they will concede while they beat Wales 2-0 pretty comfortably in Wales, and then coming off a 3-0 road win in Bulgaria last Friday, suggests that this team is finding the form they are capable of

Re: Euro 2012 Qualifiers > 6 September Just before kick off I decided to have a pop on the under 2.5 in Russia v Ireland. Neither side scream goals to me, and both have plenty to play for so I can see a cagey fixture. 20 minutes in and things are looking good. Russia v Ireland – Under 2.5 Goals @ 1.56 Sportsbet

As we are coming towards the end of the qualifiers, and with most of the teams in contention, the need to win is becoming even more important. As such, the overs for many of these games are undervalued, and are good value considering that teams will need to be more attacking in nature if they are to get the 3 points and boost their chances of qualifying.
I don't disagree that the need to win is important for many teams, but that doesn't necessarily spell overs to me. A lot of NTs that have to win get the lead and then go into a bunker defense. When a highly favored team gives up a goal early, that often leads to goals, but it is the rare favored team that continues to attack attack attack. Go back to 2007 qualifying rounds, reading from the last round back, here are the results: 11-12 overs (late Nov) 13-7 11-9 (Oct) 10-11 13-9 (Sept; this set of fixtures last time) 9-11