UEFA Champions League - 19/20 July

Tuesday 19 July 2011HomeDrawAwayBPP
maximize.gif Tallinna FC Flora v Shamrock Rovers (16:45 BST) 2.82 3.4 2.8 100.59 %
maximize.gif Ekranas v Valletta (17:00 BST) 1.36 5.3 11.5 100.90 %
maximize.gif F91 Dudelange v NK Maribor (17:00 BST) 6.5 4.9 1.57 99.43 %
maximize.gif FC BATE Borisov v Linfield (17:00 BST) 1.12 9.6 25 103.70 %
maximize.gif FC Tobol Kostanay v Slovan Bratislava (17:00 BST) 4.85 3.85 1.82 101.54 %
maximize.gif HJK Helsinki v Bangor City (17:00 BST) 1.15 8.4 23 103.21 %
maximize.gif PFC Neftchi v Dinamo Zagreb (17:00 BST) 5.1 3.95 1.8 100.48 %
maximize.gif Litex Lovech v FK Mogren (18:00 BST) 1.2 8.4 14.5 102.13 %
maximize.gif HB Tórshavn v Malmö FF (19:00 BST) 11.5 6.6 1.29 101.37 %
maximize.gif FC Viktoria Plzen v Pyunik FC (19:15 BST) 1.2 9 15 101.11 %
maximize.gif Wisla Kraków v Skonto (19:30 BST) 1.22 7.2 15 102.52 %
maximize.gif FK Shkendija 79 v FK Partizan (19:45 BST) 7.5 4.6 1.43 105.00 %
Wednesday 20 July 2011HomeDrawAwayBPP
maximize.gif APOEL v KS Skënderbeu Korçë (18:00 BST) 1.16 7.6 19.5 104.49 %
maximize.gif Dacia Chisinau v FC Zestafoni (18:00 BST) 2.46 3.45 2.85 104.72 %
maximize.gif Videoton FC v SK Puntigamer Sturm Graz (19:30 BST) 2.46 3.5 2.98 102.78 %
maximize.gif Breidablik v Rosenborg BK (19:45 BST) 7 4.5 1.5 103.17 %
maximize.gif FK Borac Banja Luka v Maccabi Haifa (19:45 BST) 7.1 4.57 1.49 103.08 %

Re: UEFA Champions League - 19/20 July Tobol Kostanay - Slovan Bratislava - Tobol Kostanay 0AH - @3.35 Bet365 or Tobol Kostanay +0.5AH - @2.05 Bet365 I am really thinking about picking this one. Slovan is considered as a favourite in this clash, but first match in Bratislava (Slovan won 2:0) showed that we can´t underestimate Tobol. Slovan travelled to Kazachstan with the same squad, just Halenar is out, who was sent off in first match. In my opinion, Slovan will go to the next round, but not after winning second match. I expect draw, but 2-1 or 1-0 wouldn´t surprise me. GL!

Re: UEFA Champions League - 19/20 July OK, done some homework and there is a standout bet for me. Dont laugh but... Valletta travelled early to Lithuania and are staying in a training camp in the South. In the first leg they struggled for the first 30 mins and went 3 down before fighting back and dominating the entire second half eventually losing 3-2. The general quality of play was pretty average from both teams and the Lithuanians play fast counter-attacking with pacy wingers. UEFA stats were Valletta 16 shots to Ekranas 9. Corners were 11-3 Ignoring the 1st leg Valletta (Maltese champs) have just one defeat in FORTY-FOUR matches. A Maltese friend of mine who saw the game believes there is little between them. Baltic football has not improved as any good players leave for Russia. Valletta welcome back Brazilian Denni Dos Santos (an attacking midfielder who got 15 in 27 last season). A must win game and 10/1 is almost twice the price i make it.

Re: UEFA Champions League - 19/20 July

OK, done some homework and there is a standout bet for me. Dont laugh but... Valletta travelled early to Lithuania and are staying in a training camp in the South. In the first leg they struggled for the first 30 mins and went 3 down before fighting back and dominating the entire second half eventually losing 3-2. The general quality of play was pretty average from both teams and the Lithuanians play fast counter-attacking with pacy wingers. UEFA stats were Valletta 16 shots to Ekranas 9. Corners were 11-3 Ignoring the 1st leg Valletta (Maltese champs) have just one defeat in FORTY-FOUR matches. A Maltese friend of mine who saw the game believes there is little between them. Baltic football has not improved as any good players leave for Russia. Valletta welcome back Brazilian Denni Dos Santos (an attacking midfielder who got 15 in 27 last season). A must win game and 10/1 is almost twice the price i make it.
Valleta has to win by 2 goals and most probably they gonna go out attacking from the start. I think over 2,5 @ 1,80 is a good call.

Re: UEFA Champions League - 19/20 July Hi all. Today I am on Neftchi +1. I took it at 1.508 but the price is currently down to 1.493. Bookie- Pinnacle Basically Dinamo at home and Dinamo away are two different teams. Especially this early in the season. They are known for not being able to win their away matches in European tournamets, mainly in the qualification rounds. Recent examples- Khazar-Dinamo 1-1, Sheriff-Dinamo 1-1, Hearts-Dinamo 2-0, Koper-Dinamo 3-0 Pyunik-dinamo 0-0 (!!!) , Maribo-Dinamo 1-1etc.Not to mention that the Croatians are lacking motivation, they can lose and still qualify. Where as Azeri teams have very good home record in Euro cups. I am only taking HW +1 because I am risking something like 10/10 and wanna play it safe. Otherwise Neftchi +0,5 at 1.952 is worth a try, I would say.

Re: UEFA Champions League - 19/20 July Bate win to nill 1,72 4pts bet365 Bate will use their home advantage.It will be very warm and Linfield's manager has already revealed that the team will have problems with temperatures of around 30 degrees.Linfield has made a long trip to Belarus and will miss Peter Thompson, Gary Browne, Damien Curran, Jamie Mulgrew, Michael Gault as well as new signing Rory Patterson. GL:ok

Re: UEFA Champions League - 19/20 July Flora Tallinn -v- Shamrock Rovers The second leg of this game promises to provide few goals just like the first leg. Last week's game resulted in a 1-0 home win for Shamrock Rovers, and they are bouyant that they can come away from Tallinn today with at least a draw to qualify for the next round. Shamrock Rovers are going through a very difficult spell for scoring goals at the moment. They struggled to a 1-0 win away at Drogheda United on Friday night, needing a goal in the 94th minute from rested substitute Gary Twigg. Flora Tallinn also played a league game on Saturday and drew 1-1. Tonight is likely to be Shamrock Rovers' goalkeeper Alan Mannus' last game for the club, and therefore I believe he will want to go out on a high and keep a clean sheet, and at the very least keep goals conceded to a minimum of one. Likewise, because Shamrock Rovers are lacking goals, I think they'll play for a low-scoring draw tonight, and look to score a single goal. If they do score a goal, then they won't concede more than one. They have only once this season conceded twice, against Dundalk in the league. All other games they have either conceded one or none. Therefore I recommend under 2.5 goals at 1.7 at Betfair a great prospect for making money tonight!

Re: UEFA Champions League - 19/20 July Another obvious pick would be Litex +2. When the line was first offered last night it was at about 1.88 at Pinnacle. This morning it was down to 1.66. I guess this one was too obvious. Litex typically win their home games against this kind of opponents fairly easy and by a large margin. With the exception of last years encounter with Rudar Plevlja, again from Montenegro. The match in Lovech finished only 1-0. Still, Litex have to win this second leg and I don't see any reason why they should stop after the first goal.

Another obvious pick would be Litex +2. When the line was first offered last night it was at about 1.88 at Pinnacle. This morning it was down to 1.66.
It's now back to 1.73 so it's not that bad. Just wanted to make this little update as 1.66 looked really poor.

Still' date=' Litex have to win this second leg and I don't see any reason why they should stop after the first goal.[/quote'] They don't have to win - they lead 2-1 from the first leg, and will qualify if they draw.

Re: UEFA Champions League - 19/20 July F91 Dudelange vs. Maribor 2 1,65 10/10 Bwin Maribor win first match at home 2:0. They not play very well and Dudelange was had a big chance, but they are not so quality and they don"t score a gol. Maribor today will play without Ibraimi, who is in the best form at the moment and without Vilar and Rep. But they still have a much more better players than Dudelange. Maribor must to win today, coach say that and president Zahović too. In my opinion here is easy win for Maribor.

F91 Dudelange vs. Maribor 2 1' date=65 10/10 Bwin Maribor win first match at home 2:0. They not play very well and Dudelange was had a big chance, but they are not so quality and they don"t score a gol. Maribor today will play without Ibraimi, who is in the best form at the moment and without Vilar and Rep. But they still have a much more better players than Dudelange. Maribor must to win today, coach say that and president Zahović too. In my opinion here is easy win for Maribor.
why Maribor must win?They won firts leg at home 2-0.even if they finish in draw they are still through. I'm sure Maribor will want to make sure that all players are fit for the next round and Dudelange +1 @1.80 has more value then Maribor @1.61 in my opinion anyway. i forgot words "must" and "banker" ages ago and it helps alot :ok

They don't have to win - they lead 2-1 from the first leg' date=' and will qualify if they draw.[/quote'] Litex is class above Mogren.also i read somewhere that Mogren will miss few players again,but i'm not 100% sure.I expect Litex to cover handicap too.

They don't have to win - they lead 2-1 from the first leg' date=' and will qualify if they draw.[/quote'] They don't have to win to qualify. But they will be fined and scolded if they fail to beat Mogren today. Also they have certain pride and self respect, which will suffer should they draw or even lose today's game. Trust me when I say that the team of Litex feel obliged to win this match. And there is a vey good chance that they will win by at least 2 goals. Latest info on the game- according to Mogren's head coach he will field some youngsters today, as his team is missing 7 starters. Article is in Bulgarian, use Google translate. http://football.sportal.bg/news.php?news=316122

Another obvious pick would be Litex +2. When the line was first offered last night it was at about 1.88 at Pinnacle. This morning it was down to 1.66. I guess this one was too obvious. Litex typically win their home games against this kind of opponents fairly easy and by a large margin. With the exception of last years encounter with Rudar Plevlja, again from Montenegro. The match in Lovech finished only 1-0. Still, Litex have to win this second leg and I don't see any reason why they should stop after the first goal.
Do you mean Litex -2? ;)

Re: UEFA Champions League - 19/20 July BATE Borisov -2.5 @ 2.38 bet365 BB dominated the first leg which ended up 1-1 but now back at home, with Linfield missing quite a few of their players, then hard to see them staying competitive here, and believe that BB will comfortably win this. They are well into their domestic season while Linfield has yet to start their's and being match fit, should given them a significant edge at home, where conditions should suit them Litex Lovech -2.5 @ 2.05 bet365 LL won the first leg 2-1 on the road where they showed they were the better side and had numerous chances to make the scoreline even greater. Reports are that Mogren will be without quite a few players and instead use reserve players to fill these spots. Also, they have had to travel 8 hours by bus which is not exactly good preparation for this game. Doubt that they keep this scoreline close if LL play to the way they did in the first leg. Malmo -1.5 @ 1.95 bet365 Malmo won the first leg 2-0 at home where they were camped inside Torshavn's half for most of the game, and had over 20 shots on goal. For Torshavn to even consider progressing then they will need to attack, which should open it up for Malmo to become more ruthless in putting their chances away, as doubt that they will be so wasteful the second time around.

They don't have to win to qualify. But they will be fined and scolded if they fail to beat Mogren today. Also they have certain pride and self respect, which will suffer should they draw or even lose today's game. Trust me when I say that the team of Litex feel obliged to win this match. And there is a vey good chance that they will win by at least 2 goals. Latest info on the game- according to Mogren's head coach he will field some youngsters today, as his team is missing 7 starters. Article is in Bulgarian, use Google translate. http://football.sportal.bg/news.php?news=316122
Thanks for the info, don't pay any attention to the 'they don't need to win' brigade, they all come out in force on occasions like this! It is different if a team has won the home leg 4-0 and is now going to the away leg with a few youngsters, they are only 1-2 ahead after being heavily backed and now face an even weaker side on home turf with only a one goal lead? Can't see them taking it easy myself, this is a CL Qualifier, not a domestic cup competition..GL.

why Maribor must win?They won firts leg at home 2-0.even if they finish in draw they are still through. I'm sure Maribor will want to make sure that all players are fit for the next round and Dudelange +1 @1.80 has more value then Maribor @1.61 in my opinion anyway. i forgot words "must" and "banker" ages ago and it helps alot :ok
Dudelange is amateur club. Maribor have very quallity youth academy and youth players want to come to first team. Today will play Tavares, who is the best player in Maribor and Velikonja who is one of the big talent in Slovenia. And here is a money which is in Europe. For every win in Europe ligue UEFA give you a money. And they must to win for that. President say that. Maribor want that money, because they need it. This is the biggest reason for the win today and i belive in that.

Dudelange is amateur club. Maribor have very quallity youth academy and youth players want to come to first team. Today will play Tavares' date=' who is the best player in Maribor and Velikonja who is one of the big talent in Slovenia. And here is a money which is in Europe. For every win in Europe ligue UEFA give you a money. And they must to win for that. President say that. Maribor want that money, because they need it. This is the biggest reason for the win today and i belive in that.[/quote'] I would not argue with you about it as maribor are more likely to win it but i don't think it will be big margin. Also if you call Dudelange amateurs why you didn't beat them 4-0 or 5-0? Luxembourg clubs always show some resistance at home so Maribor can find them tough to break. Also i'm not sure UEFA pays for every win in qualif.rounds.I know they pay teams if they are going through to the next round 90.000 euro which is very little money. But GL with your pick anyway :ok

Re: UEFA Champions League - 19/20 July For the next round is 130 000 euro. And that money is here in Slovenia very big. Club in Slovenia have one milion euros for all season. Dudelange must to attack Maribor, because result is 0:2. And here is a big cahance to Maribor.

Re: UEFA Champions League - 19/20 July I had the good fortune to watch the Dudelange first leg. Maribor were clearly rusty, and perhaps unfortunate not to go behind when a deflected shot hit the post. However, there is a clear gulf in quality here, with Dudelange's best attribute being stubborn rather than possessing any other type of quality. I believe the odds are pretty good value on Maribor, in my own opinion the gulf between the two sides is about 2 or 3 divisions. Personally I think one away goal will kill the tie dead and from what I saw in the first leg Dudelange don't have the quality to really trouble the defence.

OK, done some homework and there is a standout bet for me. Dont laugh but... Valletta travelled early to Lithuania and are staying in a training camp in the South. In the first leg they struggled for the first 30 mins and went 3 down before fighting back and dominating the entire second half eventually losing 3-2. The general quality of play was pretty average from both teams and the Lithuanians play fast counter-attacking with pacy wingers. UEFA stats were Valletta 16 shots to Ekranas 9. Corners were 11-3 Ignoring the 1st leg Valletta (Maltese champs) have just one defeat in FORTY-FOUR matches. A Maltese friend of mine who saw the game believes there is little between them. Baltic football has not improved as any good players leave for Russia. Valletta welcome back Brazilian Denni Dos Santos (an attacking midfielder who got 15 in 27 last season). A must win game and 10/1 is almost twice the price i make it.
A very well reasoned post OTI. From what you say I would think that a handicap on Valetta is the call here or maybe even a goal line bet if both teams attack as in the first game.

They don't have to win to qualify. But they will be fined and scolded if they fail to beat Mogren today. Also they have certain pride and self respect, which will suffer should they draw or even lose today's game. Trust me when I say that the team of Litex feel obliged to win this match. And there is a vey good chance that they will win by at least 2 goals. Latest info on the game- according to Mogren's head coach he will field some youngsters today, as his team is missing 7 starters. Article is in Bulgarian, use Google translate. http://football.sportal.bg/news.php?news=316122
That team news is rubbish unfortunately, Mogren make a couple of changes but thats it..

Flora Tallinn -v- Shamrock Rovers The second leg of this game promises to provide few goals just like the first leg. Last week's game resulted in a 1-0 home win for Shamrock Rovers, and they are bouyant that they can come away from Tallinn today with at least a draw to qualify for the next round. Shamrock Rovers are going through a very difficult spell for scoring goals at the moment. They struggled to a 1-0 win away at Drogheda United on Friday night, needing a goal in the 94th minute from rested substitute Gary Twigg. Flora Tallinn also played a league game on Saturday and drew 1-1. Tonight is likely to be Shamrock Rovers' goalkeeper Alan Mannus' last game for the club, and therefore I believe he will want to go out on a high and keep a clean sheet, and at the very least keep goals conceded to a minimum of one. Likewise, because Shamrock Rovers are lacking goals, I think they'll play for a low-scoring draw tonight, and look to score a single goal. If they do score a goal, then they won't concede more than one. They have only once this season conceded twice, against Dundalk in the league. All other games they have either conceded one or none. Therefore I recommend under 2.5 goals at 1.7 at Betfair a great prospect for making money tonight!
Nice call on u2.5 mate, it looked like first game, Rovers was clearly dominating, and that was the reason i personaly stayed away from this game, because they could easily score more than few while dominating like this.

Thanks for the info' date=' don't pay any attention to the 'they don't need to win' brigade[/quote'] Speaking for myself, I was just correcting a clear mistake my the poster, who said Litex "have to win" which was wrong :p

FT: 1-0 I saw a bit of this game, and from what I saw, Ekranas controlled the game and deserved to win this second leg. Perhaps Valetta are a lot weaker away from home than at home?