** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

Skittle's One Goal

Skittle

Following the lines of revelation on my 'Big One' thread.............

I have only done the 'ton' plus on 4 occasions since this thread began, the best being 138.

There were another 15 efforts between 50 and 100 including 3 into the nervous 90's.

There were 27 attempts of abject failure ending in single figures.

I haven't done a monetary evaluation as it's a 'numbers thing' primarily, but I would say roughly I'm about evens regarding profit and loss.

I spent a fair bit of time on both of my main threads doing the facts and figures. Not quite sure why though. Maybe I was looking for some kind of confirmation that what I was doing was indeed both successful and worthwhile. 

Success can be measured in different ways. My view of success appears to be based on numbers and consecutive winning bets. Whether this is actually the case is subjective. In my case I believe that the numbers game has had success although this may be purely due to the fact that I keep on trying for more. Again. this is subjective and other people will view it differently. The one thing I have noted, almost as a by product, is that neither thread has been particularly profitable, although at the same time there has been no great loss. Had there been a big loss I may have had to rethink the process. As it is I will probably make some small adjustments here and there and continue in a similar way. 

I hope this little insight has made some of you have a look at your betting patterns and situation in just a slightly different way that will improve your 'systems' and make them just that little bit better.