1. 1.

• Yes Please
    • No Thanks
    • Me speaky no England

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PL Exclusive Unibet Poker Added Value Series - Next Game Monday 15th Aug I might also have to miss this and the other games this week as still road-tripping around the midlands with a dodgey mobile connection. Will try and reg tomorrow if i think of it in time to keep the numbers up as sitouts get kicked early so shouldn't disrupt the game too much. Gl everyone.

Re: PL Exclusive Unibet Poker Added Value Series - Next Game Monday 15th Aug

PuntersLounge and Unibet Poker are proud to announce a series of added value events for our members! unibet468.gif Entry Requirements and T&C's: 1) To be a member of PuntersLounge.com and have at least 2 posts (non password related) or be a new forum regular :ok 2) You can win more than once 3) You must wear a PuntersLounge.com Polo Shirt during the live Main Event should you Qualify. 4) Passwords will be sent too all who qualify and have voted in the above poll Please sign up to Unibet Poker via the PuntersLounge.com Links and help your forum to continue to get new promotions for us all. :ok
Please can this newbie have password :hope for the 22nd :cheers
How do i get password for tonights game anyone know ? Iv met criteria
If you are eligible to play password will be 'private messaged' or 'emailed' to you by a moderator!

Re: PL Exclusive Unibet Poker Added Value Series - Next Game Monday 15th Aug

oh... when will be sent the password?
Password please
How do i get password for tonights game anyone know ? Iv met criteria
Please can this newbie have password :hope for the 22nd :cheers
if Morlspin thinks you qualify it will be sent 5 minutes before the start of the tournament, but i wouldnt hold your breaths too much

Re: PL Exclusive Unibet Poker Added Value Series - Next Game Monday 22nd Aug 1/2 hour trying to set account up,rung support as message asked to verify account and need passport etc sending BEFORE they authorise to play,obviously not gonna be done it tilme for tonight so think I'll give these a mis.Anybody else had same problems as support said normal practice!

Re: PL Exclusive Unibet Poker Added Value Series - Next Game Monday 22nd Aug

1/2 hour trying to set account up' date='rung support as message asked to verify account and need passport etc sending BEFORE they authorise to play,obviously not gonna be done it tilme for tonight so think I'll give these a mis.Anybody else had same problems as support said normal practice![/quote'] never had a problem, the one time i was ever asked for anything as far as i can remember was with Mansion Poker.

Re: PL Exclusive Unibet Poker Added Value Series - Next Game Monday 22nd Aug

1/2 hour trying to set account up' date='rung support as message asked to verify account and need passport etc sending BEFORE they authorise to play,obviously not gonna be done it tilme for tonight so think I'll give these a mis.Anybody else had same problems as support said normal practice![/quote'] Had a nightmare too with unibet!! Let me deposit but would not let me transfer to poker wallet. Had to send id 3 times to rectify it, even asked for back of driving licence, strange.:eyes I work in a bank so understand money laundering and all that but found their procedures very long drawn out and on other poker skins you send the id and that is usually your account sorted. Hope u get sorted beano:hope