** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

UEFA Champions League - 12-13 July

Re: UEFA Champions League - 12-13 July Litex surely will win in Montenegro They defeated the champion of this country 4-0 last year, away. The home team will have to attack and try to score. That will allow Litex to counter dangerously. Litex have good defensive line and will probably not concede.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: UEFA Champions League - 12-13 July Mogren night without the ten practical, because they sold the best players, some of them hurt ... Mogren is not playing tonight in their stadium as it does not meet UEFA regulations, but played in the capital Podgorica. It is not expected a larger number of viewers and thus the atmosphere will be weak (I honestly do not expect that there will be no 2000 people). Litex is a very good team, well-coordinated, higher quality, more expensive ... In any case I think that Deuce is not allowed to come to you in the question as to the Litex 2 goals in a match which pays about 1.8 ...

Re: UEFA Champions League - 12-13 July

Thats a fair point mate. I remember being very suprised by that result last year so its maybe shows that Skonto are quite bad. Still dont think its good value backing Wisla but good luck. Just to ask some advice Beer. Since you are from Latvia what are Ventspils like? I have noticed the odds on Shakhtyor Soligorsk v Ventspils in the Europa league and I am shocked by how good the odds are on a home win. The team are doing very well in the Belarusian league and recently drew 2-2 with BATE two weeks ago. I was thinking that the odds at around 1.80 on Shakhtyor look superb value. P.S. - I know this aint the right thread but just wanted your thoughts?
yeahh. Shakhtyor playing in home ground are clear favorites , but personaly i dont rate Belarusian clubs very high , main thing is that - i cant see stability in Belarusian and Latvian clubs.They can win one match against very good team , but after that they can lose few games against lot weaker teams. Ventspils are in mini crysis , they have lost 4 of their last 5 games , but i saw 2 games and they dint look so bad. Also when Ventspils almost reached CL group stage 2 years ago , they won against best Belarusian team BATE , but that was very lucky year for Ventspils.+few days ago Ventspils signed another Japanese player , now they have 3 Japanese players and all of them are really hardworking midfielders. my advice is to put Shakhtyor DNB odds ~ 1.35 in accumulator with another teams because i really cant see Ventspils winnning this one.

Re: UEFA Champions League - 12-13 July if i had to skip a game it would definitely be shamrock's rovers are 301st in uefa ranking, flora are 361st it's a huge difference btwn for example benfica (17th) and aalborg (77th) but 301 and 361 ain't $hit so i wouldn't judge by who're stronger in ratings. all what matters is what is going on now and now rovers play worse than stable and flora play good. so it's kinda risky

Re: UEFA Champions League - 12-13 July I'm from Estonia and also visited the cup that was arrange by Flora [Wisla, Genk and Rapid Bucharest were the participants]. Flora was showing really good game (0:3 to Genk but the score isn't reflecting the image of the game at all, flora played really decent, had many chances and we're really surprised by the game of flora but that's the difference between Genk and Flora, genk can use their opportunities almost 100%) and the other game against Wisla that ended 2:2 [wisla missing half of their lineup men], Wisla had that game but it shows flora isn't that weak that you guys think. Although they sold their goalkeeper(now they have 2 shit, 1 is unconfident and other is slow) but they also brought in a norwegian to forward and Mašitšev to midfield and they both scored against Wisla. Before the goalie transfer the weakest part of the team was forward but now that's all up to goalkeeper. I peronally don't bet on this game cos it's too 50-50.

Re: UEFA Champions League - 12-13 July There was a great attendance around the stadium today asking for tickets. I can guarantee you that this will be sth that Albania hasn't seen before. The fans will be extraordinary and noisy pushing their team to a decent result here. The +0.5 on Skenderbeu is the most valuable bet but I can't resist playing home win at odds higher than 7(although now sth lower as I predicted).

There was a great attendance around the stadium today asking for tickets. I can guarantee you that this will be sth that Albania hasn't seen before. The fans will be extraordinary and noisy pushing their team to a decent result here. The +0.5 on Skenderbeu is the most valuable bet but I can't resist playing home win at odds higher than 7(although now sth lower as I predicted).
You gave good info but you are biased-Skenderbeu fan and this is a problem.you bet with your heart.Still no info from visiting side so can't judge really.Saying that i did take your team but with +2H :ok.I think +0.5 is a bit risky. GL

Re: UEFA Champions League - 12-13 July Not going to stake too much on it as I'm not familiar with either side but Flora look like a decent value bet to me, minimum stakes obviously. Shamrock are clearly underpriced, 1.44!? As others have pointed out. A minimal victory is certainly possible but Irish sides have hardly excelled in this comp previously and I am happy to take Flora on the +0.5AH @ 2.85 and on the 0AH which is a daft 6.1. The under 3 goals at 1.57 (all bet365) looks a decent call too.

95 euro. :clap By the way, Shamrock Rovers formation is 4-5-1 tonight. Further tells me that it will be a tight game, and that Rovers expect it to be so.
No reasoning to your bet mate unfortunately so shouldn't really be in here. Thanks for the info on Shamrock though, think under 3 goals in certainly the play in that one..

No reasoning to your bet mate unfortunately so shouldn't really be in here.
I've already provided analysis earlier in this thread. Go back and read. I've also provided a preview from the most reputable League of Ireland analysis website.

Is not really analysis :lol..thanks for your info on Shamrock though' date=' hoping to see a low scoring victory for Flora.[/quote'] Oh I thought you were originally referring to my comment on the 4-5-1 formation for Shamrock Rovers. You're right about Ekranas, but I was hoping somebody would agree with me before kick off, or give me some reason why it was a good idea. In the end I just stuck to my instincts. :ok

Re: UEFA Champions League - 12-13 July Guys this thread is descending into a bit of a mess. I've put a Livescore thread up here: http://forum.punterslounge.com/f59/european-livescore-12-14-july-118997/#post1975764 , so can everyone please keep all in play chat in there. Also a couple of reminders for everyone: 1 Talking about stakes in monetary terms isn't really welcomed on PL. If you want to indicate the strength of a selection, please use a points system (1-10, 1 being min stakes, 10 being max stakes) or just say "small stakes"/"big stakes". 2 Everyone is welcome to post in here as long as they have an opinion or some useful info. Please don't post bets without reasoning or ask for other people's opinions without giving your own. Reasoning can be short and sweet, but it is mandatory. There's some great analysis in this thread, so let's make a real effort to keep the quality up in all the Euro threads this season. :ok

Sport Football (Champions League)
Event M. Haifa - Borac Banja Luka
Selection M. Haifa (Lay)
Strength 1/10
Date 13/07/2011
Bookmaker/Price 5Dimes @ 1.30
Reasoning First of all I'm agree that is possible to be not right, but I don't understand the bookies, underestimating a team from Bosnia like that; football here is growing every season. The difference is normally high, Maccabi having a lot of experience and big force especially at home, but I'm sure that Maccabi will take this like a easy round, underestimating the Bosnian team. Borac will go for a match nul and if is possible strike on a counter attack, why not more. I know is against bookies but 1.13 isn't a odd that deserve a play. I lay Maccabi, my tip 0-0. Good luck!

Re: UEFA Champions League - 12-13 July I like the look of HJK away v Bangor City. Bangor winning the Welsh league was a minor shock and their league has yet to start. HJK have 10 straight wins racking up plenty of goals and they field several internationals. They lead the Finnish league and have conceded just 12 goals. The game is at neutral Rhyl. I recall seeing Swedish champions beating Bangor 7-0 at Wrexham (2001?), the price was 4/5 and i could not get much on HJK will send out the full 1st team and i have had some of them at 4/6. Price is falling and currently stands at 1.54 on Betfair.

Re: UEFA Champions League - 12-13 July Bangor-over HJK = (1.60) bet365 Preview: HJK: absent: Rafinha (midfielder 15 / 2), Hakanpää (midfielder 5 / 0), Ojala (defender 14 / 1). The Bangor finished the season in second place with 61 points in 28 games 73 goals scored 37 goals against while HJK is the first in the standings, has a score of w13-d0-l2 goals scored 43 goals against 12. The reason why I have chosen over are: 1) both teams prefer to play offense, 2) absences are very important in the visiting team. :hope:hope:hope

Re: UEFA Champions League - 12-13 July Worth remembering that Bangor knocked out FC Honka (Finland) last season in Europe 3-2 over 2 legs when plenty of people were opposing them. HJK look a better side on paper than Honka were but I'm not sure how much value they are at 1.5..I might be tempted to take them on a handicap in the second leg as Bangor are likely to struggle with their artificial pitch and may well be chasing the tie at that point.

Sport Football (Champions League)
Event M. Haifa - Borac Banja Luka
Selection M. Haifa (Lay)
Strength 1/10
Date 13/07/2011
Bookmaker/Price 5Dimes @ 1.30
Reasoning First of all I'm agree that is possible to be not right, but I don't understand the bookies, underestimating a team from Bosnia like that; football here is growing every season. The difference is normally high, Maccabi having a lot of experience and big force especially at home, but I'm sure that Maccabi will take this like a easy round, underestimating the Bosnian team. Borac will go for a match nul and if is possible strike on a counter attack, why not more. I know is against bookies but 1.13 isn't a odd that deserve a play. I lay Maccabi, my tip 0-0. Good luck!
m.haifa with full squad and strenght that i am sure. i read it on newspaper. clear home win.;)

1' date='5 on Helsinki is maybe too low but I think Helsinki-Honka is like Barca-Bilbao or even more[/quote'] Helsinki aren't playing Honka :unsure Unless I've missed what you're on about.... Helsinki are facing Bangor away tonight.....considering the state of the Welsh league, the fact Bangor have only just started their pre season and the fact Helsinki are tearing up the Veikkausliiga at the minute, I think 1.5 is a fair reflection.

Re: UEFA Champions League - 12-13 July I think Marockee means that the class difference between Barca and Bilbao is a reflection of the class difference between HJK and Honka. Therefore Honka going out last season to Bangor is not a totally relevant factor as HJK are a fair few steps up the ladder from Honka. I will be taking HJK tonight as from what I have seen this season from them they are full of confidence with a bright young squad. They have a few old heads in there too in the form of Jari Litmanen and Aki Riigalati although both are unlikely to play a full part tonight due to just recently recovering from injuries. I don't know too much about Bangor apart from some quick stat checking building up to this game. I am basing my bet on the form and quality of HJK this season and if they get a goal before 30 mins then this could be a pasting for Bangor as they would surley have to come out and try to get at HJK. As with all 'pre' season betting, fitness comes into play and HJK are, as Jase said, already well into their season so another bet worth considering would be most goals in the second half as tired legs start to appear. HJK 6pts, 8/15 (Coral) Second half most goals 3pts, evens (PP) Good luck all, I will be posting again soon regarding BATE Borisov away at Linfield.