** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Ukraine > Premier League > 2011/12

Re: Ukraine Premier League 2011

they do not accept webmoney and do not return bets if (-1) ends in victory only with one goal, right? they probably don't let players choose -1 as far as i can see
they accept paypal, Moneybookers not sure about webmoney.If you bet -1AH then yes,they will return your money as bet will be void or push.Never had problems with that. I think what you take is -1H - it means Europian Handicap. in this case your team must win by 2 goals- 1 goal victory and draw will lose. -1AH means that if they win by 2 you win if they win by 1 then void or push and you will get money back. Always check what market you take: -1 Handicap - is europian (win by 1 goal lose) -1 AH - Asian handicap (win by 1 goal void-money back) Hope it helps:ok p.s. Everytime you speak about handicap you just say hadicap and you never say Asian Hadicap.this is why your bets lose even if team wins by 1 goal.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

-1 Handicap - is europian (win by 1 goal lose) -1 AH - Asian handicap (win by 1 goal void-money back) Hope it helps:ok p.s. Everytime you speak about handicap you just say hadicap and you never say Asian Hadicap.this is why your bets lose even if team wins by 1 goal.
well i never knew it's european i thought it was asian but bookies had their own rules))) frankly speakin i never noticed divisions of european handicaps, but always saw asian and nowhere except pinnacle i saw -1 thank you very much

hey hey' date='big man here.Nice 2 c ya bud.i always had some space here since nobody else out there tip UPL.Moldova?he he.we'll see,sounds challenging ;)[/quote'] Haha what is it they say in "Troy"? I'll have to modify it; "Learning from mighty Mahno? Kings would kill for the honour!" ;) haha. Moldova is easy street, mate!

Friday 22 July 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Zorya Luhansk v PFC Oleksandria (15:00 BST) 2 3.35 3.94 105.23 %
maximize.gif Dynamo Kyiv v FC Obolon Kyiv (18:00 BST) 1.25 5.5 11.5 106.88 %
Saturday 23 July 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Illichivets Mariupol v Kryvbas Kryvyi Rih (15:00 BST) 2.1 3.25 3.6 106.17 %
maximize.gif Tavriya Simferopol v Metalist Kharkiv (17:00 BST) 3.44 3.4 2.1 106.10 %
maximize.gif Chornomorets Odessa v Arsenal Kyiv (19:00 BST) 2.62 3.1 2.74 106.92 %
Sunday 24 July 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Vorskla Poltava v Metalurh Donetsk (15:00 BST) 2.65 3.1 2.7 107.03 %
maximize.gif Shakhtar Donetsk v Karpaty Lviv (17:00 BST) 1.26 5.41 11.1 106.86 %
maximize.gif Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk v Volyn Lutsk (17:30 BST) 1.28 5.5 10.5 105.48 %

Dynamo Kyiv v Obolan I know Obolon beat Dynama 0-2 at this fixture the last time these two teams met back last season in November' date= is there any chance of an upset like this again ??
well the ball is round and there are always chances but this year oboblon are not the same as they were last year. they lost 8 players if i'm not mistaking and this year are definitely one of the first teams to go to a lower league if no dramatic changes is made personally i think Dynamo will win with the difference of 2 at least as Dynamo look like to have signed a couple of good players and obviously didn't become weaker comparing to last year unlike obolon besides they owe their fans for the last home game with metallist when they were definitely stronger but couldn't win that's what i think but you'd rather wait for other opinions

well the ball is round and there are always chances but this year oboblon are not the same as they were last year. they lost 8 players if i'm not mistaking and this year are definitely one of the first teams to go to a lower league if no dramatic changes is made personally i think Dynamo will win with the difference of 2 at least as Dynamo look like to have signed a couple of good players and obviously didn't become weaker comparing to last year unlike obolon besides they owe their fans for the last home game with metallist when they were definitely stronger but couldn't win that's what i think but you'd rather wait for other opinions
Well I appreciate your opinion grately Symon, I know a small bit about the Ukrainian premier league but it's always good to hear the view of somebody who knows it better, So thank you very much mate

Re: Ukraine Premier League 2011 Obolon has no chance.Dynamo will beat handicap here easy. tough round again.Don't think i like anything this week value wise(maybe illichevets at home and Zorya draw).Hard games to predict. I was intresting in Zorya,as they improving and showed some good footy againt Metalist but Oleksandria from other hand is a hard team to beat.Probably draw is a most likely result. Wouldn't take Shakhtar at this price as they are playing game tonight against Fener in Turkey and they took almost full squad.Shakhtar always have hard games against us.Karpaty just need more time for new players to adapt also we play Europa next week i think so our motivation is uknwon but we have enough quality players to make 2 teams. Metalist play better away then at home,Tavria improved but i don't see Metalist losing this one. Illichevets may have enough to beat poor Kryvbas at home.I nearly fall asleep wathcing Kryvbass last time.illichevets is not too bad at home so @2.00 is a good price. Illichevets to win @2.00 Chernomorets and Arsenal looks underish to me.Chernomorets don't have good strikers but Arsenal is not realy good away.I see lots of fighing but not many goals. under @1.65 Dnipro at this parice?No,thanks.looks unders as well.Volyn will defend. Vorskla will be tired after so many games but Metalurg away are not push overs. under @1.62 Conclusion: Hard games this week.it's still early to judge who is who as many teams signed new players and are at this stage when time will show how good they are.Most of the games looks like unders to me and i also expect few draws.so hold your horses and keep stakes low. GL :ok

@mahno! thx for your help at this section. realy good to get the point of view of a local guy. can you give us the missing players of this round? thx
What team? The problem with UPL is you never know their line-ups untill KO.that's why it's hard to tell in advance what team they will play.But sure i do know long term injuries or suspended players.

What team? The problem with UPL is you never know their line-ups untill KO.that's why it's hard to tell in advance what team they will play.But sure i do know long term injuries or suspended players.
let's start with today's team's team news....;)

Zorya 2 PFC Oleksandria 0 I saw most of this game, which was dominated and deservedly won by Zorya. They had much more of the attacking play and far more chances. Oleksandrai looked laboured.
31 min - Oleksandria scored - offside 45+1 min Oleksandria hit post form free-kick Second half - Shuhovcev(keeper) made a good save and only after that Zorya scored.Also Zorya's keeper made couple more good saves in the end. Zorya played well and "home" advantage made a job in the end but Oleksandria was not that bad like you said.

Thanks to Mahno' date=' I took ur advice on the handicap, I didn't get greedy and just took the (-1.0). I watched the game, all the goals came after Shev came off, says much about him.[/quote'] No worries mate,i'm here to help.do what i can ;) Also took Dynamo on handicap in acca,they should of be ahead in HT but...Sheva is getting old, also those new guys they signed are good,specialy theior new striker Ideye-he scored 4 in 2 matches now. I think they will smash Rubn at home again.Milevsky was rested too.

31 min - Oleksandria scored - offside 45+1 min Oleksandria hit post form free-kick Second half - Shuhovcev(keeper) made a good save and only after that Zorya scored.Also Zorya's keeper made couple more good saves in the end. Zorya played well and "home" advantage made a job in the end but Oleksandria was not that bad like you said.
You know, for some strange reason I thought you might argue about this Mahno :). If you saw the game, do you agree with me that Zorya were a class above Oleksandria and deserved their 2-0 win?

No worries mate,i'm here to help.do what i can ;) Also took Dynamo on handicap in acca,they should of be ahead in HT but...Sheva is getting old, also those new guys they signed are good,specialy theior new striker Ideye-he scored 4 in 2 matches now. I think they will smash Rubn at home again.Milevsky was rested too.
Did you like how Dinamo played this season so far? 4-0 vs poorest Obolon and 1-3 vs new promoted Oleksandrya. Was there any good team play? I did not see it (watched them). Be careful betting against Rubin :)

Thanks to Mahno' date=' I took ur advice on the handicap, I didn't get greedy and just took the (-1.0). I watched the game, all the goals came after Shev came off, says much about him.[/quote'] well i wouldn't say that but for sure not the best game for him i'd rather say goals came after Gusev came in ;)

Re: Ukraine Premier League 2011 Thanks again lads for the advice. I thought Dynamo played very well, even after they scored the 1st goal the kept up the pressure and high intensity. They have some very skillful players, I would like to see them do it against a better side and I'm sure they will against Ruban. Between Dynamo and Shakhtar no teams in Europe will fancy meeting them this season, it took the best team in the world to knock Shakhtar out last season. Also Dripno with big signings too and the European championships on the way next year the future of Ukrainian football is definitly bright :clap

Re: Ukraine Premier League 2011 Vorskla Poltava 4 v Metalurg Donetsk 2 I saw most of this game. Overall, Metalurg had more of the attacking play, playing more like the home side, with Vorskia playing on the break. I thought Metalurg were going to win, but they were let down by poor defending against the Vorskia attacks, so they lost a game they could and perhaps should have won. Vorskia grew in confidence in the second half, but didn't keep possession well enough which meant they were never really comfortable until going 4-2 up in added time.

Re: Ukraine Premier League 2011 Shakhtar Donetsk 2 v Karpaty Lviv 1 I saw most of the second half of this game. Karpaty lead 1-0 at half time, but the second half was all Shakhtar at their attacking best, controlling possession and attacking with verve and skill. It seemed inevitable that they would win, and they did.

Re: Ukraine Premier League 2011 Dnipro 1 v FC Volyn Lutsk 2 Managed to see most of this game. Dnipro played the neater football, but Volyn were always a threat with their direct style and it was not a total surprise when they scored 6 minutes from time, only for Dnipro to equalise a few minutes later. But Volyn managed to raise themselves again to score the winner in added time to win 2-1.

Live in play: Karpaty +2.5AH @1.60 looks like a value to me :ok
2-1 bet won :) seems like my in-play bets are doing very well,much better then pre-match bets.only lost 1 in play i think. also more markets available in play and space for manoeuvres. but this round was a bit of shocker with many goal.6 matches out of 8 ended up with over 2.5 goals. i did warn about Dnipro (fcuk off Ramos is my logo).still it's too early to judge who is who that's why i bet with small stakes only. follow me in europa and CL games next week where i can try to give more info about our teams. GL :ok

There is no place for Chernomorets in this league ... Just promoted Oleksandrya ia twice stronger imo.
Chernomorets is completly new team with more then 7 new players.they need time to settle down.it's a bit to aerly to say who will be religated.

Did you like how Dinamo played this season so far? 4-0 vs poorest Obolon and 1-3 vs new promoted Oleksandrya. Was there any good team play? I did not see it (watched them). Be careful betting against Rubin :)
Rubin?what's that? 2 years ago we Dynamo beat them 3-1 at home.i see something similar this time :)

Friday 29 July 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif FC Obolon Kyiv v Zorya Luhansk (17:00 BST) 2.2 3.15 3.61 104.90 %
maximize.gif Volyn Lutsk v Metalist Kharkiv (17:00 BST) 5.4 3.63 1.72 103.96 %
Saturday 30 July 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif PFC Oleksandria v Tavriya Simferopol (17:00 BST) 3.24 3.25 2.35 104.19 %
maximize.gif Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk v Illichivets Mariupol (17:30 BST) 1.27 5.5 10 106.92 %
maximize.gif Metalurh Donetsk v Dynamo Kyiv (19:00 BST) 6.17 3.9 1.58 105.14 %
Sunday 31 July 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Kryvbas Kryvyi Rih v Chornomorets Odessa (15:30 BST) 1.73 3.5 5.25 105.42 %
maximize.gif Karpaty Lviv v Vorskla Poltava (17:00 BST) 1.6 3.75 5.88 106.17 %
maximize.gif Arsenal Kyiv v Shakhtar Donetsk (17:30 BST) 9 5 1.32 106.87 %