32Red - Multiplicity - Mondays

teaulc

GET IN THE MONEY AND MULTIPLY YOUR WINNINGS! Join us every evening at 8pm (UK time) for a new and exciting 32Red tournament. The aim of Multiplicity is to finish 'in the money' in as many consecutive tournaments as you can. Each time you cash in, you multiply your last winnings by however many times you've finished 'in the money' consecutively. For example... Finish in the money twice to double your latest winnings! Finish in the money 3 times to triple your latest winnings! Finish in the money 4 times to quadruple your latest winnings! Etc... TOURNAMENT DETAILS Tournament Name Multiplicity Date & Time Daily at 8pm (UK time) Buy-in Details €2 + €0.20 (freezeout) Game Type No-limit Texas Hold’em Game Details 2000 starting chips, 6 minute blind levels Prize Pool Finish in the money at least twice in a row TERMS AND CONDITIONS[VIEW TERMS]

Re: 32Red - Multiplicity 8pm daily

Any idea if this has to be consecutive days of the week or just consecutive days that you actually play the tourney?
Terms and Conditions[Hide Terms]
  1. To qualify for a Multiplicity bonus you must finish ‘in the money’ on at least two consecutive Multiplicity tournaments.
  2. Every time you cash in on a Multiplicity tournament, you multiply your last winnings by however many times you’ve finished ‘in the money’ consecutively. For example, if you make it ‘in the money’ 3 times in a row, and on your 3rd game you win a cash-prize of €32, your Multiplicity bonus would be €96 (€32 x 3).
  3. Players must play their hands independently. Players cannot tell opponents what to do or reveal their hands to other players. Any contravention of this rule will result in Multiplicity bonuses being void.
  4. Bonus requests must be emailed to [email protected]. Bonuses are credited within 48 hours.
  5. 32Red may, at their sole discretion, make any necessary adjustments to this tournament at any time and without entering into correspondence with the end users.
  6. 32Red may, at their sole discretion, limit the eligibility of some players to participate in this promotion for any reason whatsoever without notice to the end user. No correspondence will be entered into. 32Red’s decision will be considered final in the event of any dispute.

Last updated: 27th June 2011, 16:30 GMT

• 2 weeks later...

Re: 32Red - Multiplicity 8pm daily bubbled lasts night game, my anti virus software decided to do an upgrade and froze 32red, very frustrating as i couldnt stop it :eyes glad it got it done in time for the diamond royal game though :cigar:cigar

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Re: 32Red - Multiplicity 8pm daily Showing as €150 gtd now. [h=2]Get in the money and multiply your winnings![/h] Join us every evening at 8pm (UK time) for a new and exciting 32Red tournament. The aim of Multiplicity is to finish 'in the money' in as many consecutive tournaments as you can. Each time you cash in, you multiply your last winnings by however many times you've finished 'in the money' consecutively. For example...

• Finish in the money twice to double your latest winnings!
  • Finish in the money 3 times to triple your latest winnings!
  • Finish in the money 4 times to quadruple your latest winnings!
  • And so on...

[h=3]Five-in-a-Row Bonus[/h] If you manage to finish ‘in the money’ on 5 consecutive Multiplicity tournaments, we will reward you with a free ticket for our massive €200,000 Guaranteed tournament worth €300 + €20! [h=3]Tournament Details[/h]

[TABLE=class: gradientTable]

[TR=class: redGradientHeader] [TD=width: 60]
Tournament Name
[/TD] [TD=width: 104]Multiplicity[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: gradientTableRow] [TD]
Date & Time
[/TD] [TD]Daily at 8pm (UK time)[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: gradientTableRow] [TD]
Buy-in Details
[/TD] [TD]€3 + €0.30 (1 rebuy + 1 addon allowed)[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: gradientTableRow] [TD]
Game Type
[/TD] [TD]No-limit Texas Hold’em[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: gradientTableRow] [TD]
Game Details
[/TD] [TD]1500 starting chips, 6 minute blind levels[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: gradientTableRow] [TD]
Prize Pool
[/TD] [TD]
€150 Guaranteed
[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: gradientTableRow] [TD]
Multiplicity Bonus
[/TD] [TD]
Finish in the money at least twice in a row
[/TD] [/TR]
[/TABLE]

• 1 month later...

Re: 32Red - Multiplicity 8pm daily [h=2]Get in the money and multiply your winnings![/h] Join us every evening at 8pm (UK time) for a new and exciting 32Red tournament. The aim of Multiplicity is to finish 'in the money' in as many consecutive tournaments as you can. Each time you cash in, you multiply your last winnings by however many times you've finished 'in the money' consecutively. For example...

• Finish in the money twice to double your latest winnings!
  • Finish in the money 3 times to triple your latest winnings!
  • Finish in the money 4 times to quadruple your latest winnings!
  • And so on...

[h=3]Five-in-a-Row Bonus[/h] If you manage to finish ‘in the money’ on 5 consecutive Multiplicity tournaments, we will reward you with a free ticket for our massive €100,000 Guaranteed tournament! [h=3]Tournament Details[/h]

[TR=class: redGradientHeader] [TD=width: 60]
Tournament Name
[/TD] [TD=width: 104]Multiplicity[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: gradientTableRow] [TD]
Date & Time
[/TD] [TD]Daily at 8pm (UK time)[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: gradientTableRow] [TD]
Buy-in Details
[/TD] [TD]€3 + €0.30 ( rebuys + addons allowed)[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: gradientTableRow] [TD]
Game Type
[/TD] [TD]No-limit Texas Hold’em[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: gradientTableRow] [TD]
Game Details
[/TD] [TD]1500 starting chips, 6 minute blind levels[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: gradientTableRow] [TD]
Prize Pool
[/TD] [TD]
€150 Guaranteed
[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: gradientTableRow] [TD]
Multiplicity Bonus
[/TD] [TD]
Finish in the money at least twice in a row
[/TD] [/TR]
[/TABLE]

[h=3]Terms and Conditions[View Terms][/h]

• 1 month later...

Re: 32Red - Multiplicity 8pm daily not many now but be aware this is a rebuy,so will be a lot more fishy than normal.but all in all a good tourney.i dont play there now as no cash invested,but sometime in future will dip my toes there again. good luck

not many now but be aware this is a rebuy' date='so will be a lot more fishy than normal.but all in all a good tourney.i dont play there now as no cash invested,but sometime in future will dip my toes there again. good luck[/quote'] What would be the most popular daily event mate? I am only interested in a freeze-out if i am honest.

Re: 32Red - Multiplicity 8pm daily i play regularly as does Spooner - I think we woudl both say it is highly profitable even though it is a rebuy. It is super fishy but super fun. The trick is to get to the add on with out rebuying too much. min cash is usuall €40 or so - so to rebuy a few times at €3 a go is no too bad provided you make the cash!

i play regularly as does Spooner - I think we woudl both say it is highly profitable even though it is a rebuy. It is super fishy but super fun. The trick is to get to the add on with out rebuying too much. min cash is usuall €40 or so - so to rebuy a few times at €3 a go is no too bad provided you make the cash!
In my opinion re-buys give the weaker players a better chance of winning, i hate that. Also forces people to go fishing, and you won't get away with a bluff. So not for me

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

32 Red quadruple multiplicity. this Sunday multiplicity-freerolls_554x152.gif [h=2]4 Multiplicity Freerolls[/h] Join us this Sunday at 7pm (UK time) for not one, not two, not three but FOUR Multiplicity Freerolls! The aim of the game is simple...

• Make it 'in the money' on 2 games to DOUBLE your total winnings.
  • Make it 'in the money' on 3 games to TRIPLE your total winnings.
  • Make it 'in the money' on 4 games to QUADRUPLE your total winnings.

[TR=class: redGradientHeader] [TD=colspan: 2]Freeroll Details[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: gradientTableRow] [TD]Tournament Name[/TD] [TD]Multiplicity Freeroll (1 – 4)[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: gradientTableRow] [TD]Date & Time[/TD] [TD]Sunday 23rd September at 7 pm (UK time)[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: gradientTableRow] [TD]Buyin[/TD] [TD]100% free[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: gradientTableRow] [TD]Prize Pool[/TD] [TD]€50 ADDED to each freeroll*[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: gradientTableRow] [TD]Chips/Blinds[/TD] [TD]1K starting chips, 6 minute blind levels[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: gradientTableRow] [TD]Rebuys/Addons[/TD] [TD]€2 rebuys (2K chips), €5 addon (5K chips)[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: gradientTableRow] [TD]Lobby[/TD] [TD]Scheduled Tournaments > Freeroll[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Looks like this has gone back to €100 gtd? (but still no overlay other than the multiplying factor)
I was on a 5 timer tonight, but blew it. 5th with 99 against aq...........oh well. would've had five times prize money, plus €215 ticket to €75k gtd saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad