PL PokerStars Variant League 6.14

teaulc

• Replies 960
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Re: Monday - PL Variant Club League 4 - - 4th February 8pm - 8 Game just a one - off until after the easter break, will have a different game each week until then just for a bit of fun and for others to have a go without the pressure of a league.

Re: Monday - PL Variant Club Taster 11th March 8.30pm - 5 Card Draw Another good game , managed to scrap 2nd after a tough battle. Will hope join in the next league as more time on my hands and playing more solid poker within some more sensible bankroll management. Actually played a couple of 5 Card Draw MTT's on Stars recently cashing 1 out of 2 albeit on No Limit still fun game

Re: Monday - PL Variant Club Taster 18th March 8.30pm - HORSE Yes, over Easter weekend. There are threads up on APAT forum to reserve a seat at each event. Waiting lists for all the events now, but chances are not everyone will play all the events they have shown an interest in.

Re: Monday - PL Variant Taster 25th March 8.30pm - 2-7 Triple Draw

Who won tonight? Won't be able to play next few weeks got a 5 a side tournament will get back involved after though!
cough cough! wp all, strange how i do better in the ones where you need the worst hand :unsure :D

Re: Monday - PL Variant Club League 4 - - 21st January 8.30pm Mixed Omaha Hi/Lo

well played Baggy' date=' nice result from a bad start, no game next week and new league starts on the 8th April[/quote'] Well played Bags :clap We fly back on 8th April after a week in Vegas, I'll donate to the prize pool if I'm not too jet-lagged :unsure

Re: Monday - PL Variant Club League 4 - - 21st January 8.30pm Mixed Omaha Hi/Lo

Well played Bags :clap We fly back on 8th April after a week in Vegas, I'll donate to the prize pool if I'm not too jet-lagged :unsure
If you're not fooked when you get back from Vegas, you have'nt done it right :cigar

Re: Monday - PL Variant Taster 25th March 8.30pm - 2-7 Triple Draw I joined this on impulse as I need to expand my poker knowledge. A quick run through of the basics and I really enjoyed it. Might do this regularly if the rest of you don't mind a total novice joining in. Don't moan if I make a bad play though because the chances are I won't know it was bad play :)