PL PokerStars Variant League 6.14

teaulc

• Replies 960
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Re: Monday - PL Variant Club League 4 - HORSE - 7th January 8.30pm Al, hate to point this out, but I think scores are wrong in week 5. There were only 7 players but you have me with 8 points and you with 7, no 6 points, then rest are correct. Will give Bags the outright lead. :ok :( Serves me right for checking back to see if I'd had more wins and should have been in the 1 spot instead of Keith. :lol (we are 3 apiece by the way)

Re: Monday - PL Variant Club League 4 - HORSE - 7th January 8.30pm

Al, hate to point this out, but I think scores are wrong in week 5. There were only 7 players but you have me with 8 points and you with 7, no 6 points, then rest are correct. Will give Bags the outright lead. :ok :( Serves me right for checking back to see if I'd had more wins and should have been in the 1 spot instead of Keith. :lol (we are 3 apiece by the way)
:notworthy

Re: Monday - PL Variant Club League 4 - Mixed Hold`em - 14th January 8.30pm

I fancy a bash at this as there are 4 or 5 games I'm not too familiar with. Could some kind soul give me a nudge when the 17 week cycle begins again please ?
surely will Ian.

Re: Monday - PL Variant Club League 4 - Stud Hi/Lo - 5th November 8.30pm

I fancy a bash at this as there are 4 or 5 games I'm not too familiar with. Could some kind soul give me a nudge when the 17 week cycle begins again please ?
You don't need to wait to join in, jump in as soon as you want. (league table is only a bit of fun) :ok
should be a fairly quick game tonight methinks' date=' good luck all[/quote']:p

Re: Monday - PL Variant Club League 4 - Stud Hi/Lo - 5th November 8.30pm

You don't need to wait to join in' date=' jump in as soon as you want. (league table is only a bit of fun) :ok :p[/quote'] Thanks Helen, so it's Mixed Omaha Hi/Lo next week ? That sounds about as easy as trying to make an origami swan with your teeth ! :unsure Think I'd better get studying...

Re: Monday - PL Variant Club League 4 - - 21st January 8.30pm Mixed Omaha Hi/Lo Good to see you join in Ian. Yes don't worry, I've only played a couple of each variant myself and the others are still happily teaching me the ropes as we go along. Good place to learn, great banter, not taken too seriously.

Re: Monday - PL Variant Club League 4 - - 21st January 8.30pm Mixed Omaha Hi/Lo Okay I'm regged as Emeryt309 - don't play on Stars much if at all these days so this should be interesting. I have a nice bottle of red warming happily on the radiator, that will be my excuse :)