Brazil Serie A 2011 THREAD

• Replies 816
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Brazil Serie A 2011 THREAD

Hey Bagzi, I'm of the opinion that Fluminense at 2.64 tonight is great value. Do you share that opinion. Thanks mate, keep up the good work! :nana
Yes. :ok

It wasn't a mistake my friend! Just wanted to be clear for every one what players are missing from Serie A teams for being caught in National team affair!
Ok, but you didn´t wrote any explanation below your post, just Brazil squad so i thought that this is for Copa America Thread. Thanks for explanation. :ok

Re: Brazil Serie A 2011 THREAD Last match for Petkovik in Flamengo shirt, stadium will be sold out, he is very loved by fans. Thiago Neves, big miss in offensive compartment, he is gone with NT. Ronaldinho, almost like old days, showing large appettite for goals and brilliant passing. Corinthians, not very convincing in first two rounds, but with 6 points out of 6 they will enter with good morale on the pitch. Fure sure this will be a great game, big derby, great atmosphere, fully motivated players; over2.50 is a good call.

Re: Brazil Serie A 2011 THREAD canavaro said everything about this match, just to add that my call is Flamengo (-0.5) AH at @2.05 with pinnacle. I expect Flamengo to push forward from first whistle. Everyone respects Petković and morale in the team is superb, everybody want that Petković leave Fla with victory. :ok

Re: Brazil Serie A 2011 THREAD Flamengo,3 5 millions supporters vs Corithinas 30 million supporters, the most beloved teams in Brazil are fighting tonight on Engenhao in Rio de Janeiro, home field of Botafogo, cause Maracana, stadium of Flamnengo is under reconstruction for World Cup. More than 46000 people will be capable to see the game tonight on this venue. Wanderlei Luxembourgo will sent in the field: Felipe, Léo Moura, Welinton, David Braz , Egídio; Willians, Renato, Bottinelli, Pet; Ronaldinho Gaúcho and Wanderley. Tite will use the following team for Corinthians: Julio Cesar, Weldinho, Chicão, Leandro Castán, Fábio Santos; Ralf, Paulinho, Danilo; Willian, Liedson and Jorge Henrique. We can see Liedson and Ronaldinho in the first XI of the teams. Both teams are unbeaten this season of Brasileirao, Flamengo won 4-0 home with Avai and a 3-3 in Bahia while Corinthians won 2-1 in Porto Alegre against Gremio and home 2-1 with Coritiba. In last 10 games home, Flamengo won 6 games, made 2 draws and lost 2. Scored 14 goals and conceded 7. We didn't have a draw since last game here, ended 1-1. This draw came after 3 years (6 games). Maybe is the shortest preview I could have written for such a game, is something like Real Barca in Brazil, but for me the things are clear here. I expect a draw. The teams have started very well the season and I am sure none of them want to be defeated in this one. You can try a bet of over 2.5 goals as this game provides the bigest number of goals in Brazil, 130 goals since 1971. The offer is more then 1.91 as odds for this type of bet. Flamengo vs Corinthians draw @ 3.68 pinnacle

Re: Brazil Serie A 2011 THREAD Gremio Started badly the season, with a defeat in front of Corinthians, they opened the score and then conceded 2, some how, against run of play. Next game they won in Curitiba, against Atletico Paranaense with an own goa from Rafael santos. They haven't convinced and they will have a tough game agaianst Bahia. Away side lost 1-2 to America Mineiro and saved the match against Fl,anego in last minute, getting a draw, 3-3. Bahia and Gremio are playing wide opened, but the coaches are aware of that and maybe wil try to improve the deffensive play. The bet suggest that we will have a surprise, we had so many normal results and it is not normal for Brazil Serie A, especially in the start of the season. History: when playing in Bahia venue, Bahia won 2 and made 4 draw. When playing in Porto Alegre, the teams made 1 draw and Bahia won one time. No win here for Gremio. Gremio vs Bahia pick: away +1.25 AH @ 1.95 with Canbet

Re: Brazil Serie A 2011 THREAD What are yee guys opinions on santos tonight? they really need a win to get their season underway and im considering it in a double with gremio...opinions please, as my knowledge of this league is still small but expanding

Re: Brazil Serie A 2011 THREAD There are 2 weeks till the final stage of Copa Libertadores and Santos should start doing some good things in Brasileirao, also. There were already 3 games in which Muricy Ramalho played with second team, but in this game has no reason not to go inside with the full squad. Except Neymar and Elano which are on national team. Avai lost the first 3 games of the season and have big chances of losing also 4th. They are not a bad side, they can escape of that area, but in this game they will have to face a really tough opponent. Santos will have to go next week in Bello Horizonte to play against Cruzeiro, then Penarol away in final act of Libertadores, home with Corinthians, the local derby and home with Penarol in the return of that final. So, Muricy Ramalho and his team will really need three points tomorrow, must treat their opponents very seriously and get the job done. No big talking here, is a must win game IMO. Santos vs Avai home win at odds 1.70 betway

What are yee guys opinions on santos tonight? they really need a win to get their season underway and im considering it in a double with gremio...opinions please' date=' as my knowledge of this league is still small but expanding[/quote'] santos will use their best possible players for tonight match that they have at the moment. Neymar and Elano are with brazilian selection, Leo and Jonathan are both injured. The good news is that Borges will debut tonight. Realy don´t know, big odds movement, dropping a lot on santos win, asia line too. I am affraid of these kind of matches, and preffer to bet against big odds movement. Avai isn´t naive side, we all saw this in Copa Do Brasil games where they get to the semifinals and lost vs Vasco on aggregate. Despite guests missings Avai (+1.25) AH looks awesome at @1.75 with sbobet. (+1) line can be good also, odds are simply great around evens everywhere. :ok

Re: Brazil Serie A 2011 THREAD Tough to call this one, but there is big value in it. The game will be played in Campo Grande with a masive presence of Inter fans. Inter is close to a crisis if they will not win here. They are having just 1 draw got with the full squad against santos reserves, away. Lost home last round 0-1 with Ceara. But one is to need and want and another things is to can do it. America is not at all a easy to take squad, they are coming after a 0-3 to Vasco and they want to show every body they are not weak as that result was. Home: Flávio; Marcos Rocha, Anderson, Gabriel, Carleto; Gláuber, Amaral, Leandro Ferreira, Rodriguinho; Eliandro, Fábio Júnior. Inter: Renan, Nei, Bolívar, Rodrigo, Juan; Guiñazu, Tinga, D'Alessandro, Oscar; Zé Roberto, Cavenaghi. Inter had troubles also last season on away games, don;t expect an imporvement, despite the great names they have: Tinga, ex Dortmund, Ze roberto, ex Schalke04, Bolatti ex Fiorentina. America Mineiro vs Internacional pick home +0.5 AH @ 1.99 with SBOBET

Re: Brazil Serie A 2011 THREAD Copritiba to beat -0.25 handy is very interesting bet in my opinion. Both sides will use reserve squad for this clash because they will again meet in 2nd leg of Copa do Brazil 09/06/2011. Vasco played good with reservas against America MG and beat them by 3-0 at home, but Coritiba will have full stadium and great support, and i must say that Coritiba have good bench and some nice reserve players. Coritiba (-0.25) AH @1.96 188bet 5/10 As this game is about to start you can try it in live. :ok

Re: Brazil Serie A 2011 THREAD America MG didn´t impress me at all, i watched some of their matches and i can tell you that f. e. in last round when they played against Vasco they where totaly outclassed with Vasco reserve team by 3-0. International is in must win situation and from my experience former Copa Libertadores champions International are playing the best when they are in need of victory. International (-0.5) AH @1.96 ibcbet 5/10

America MG didn´t impress me at all, i watched some of their matches and i can tell you that f. e. in last round when they played against Vasco they where totaly outclassed with Vasco reserve team by 3-0. International is in must win situation and from my experience former Copa Libertadores champions International are playing the best when they are in need of victory. International (-0.5) AH @1.96 ibcbet 5/10
Bagzi can you tell me the difference between the above bet and a straightforward win, am I right to assume the above bet if you draw or lose you loss your bet.

Bagzi can you tell me the difference between the above bet and a straightforward win' date=' am I right to assume the above bet if you draw or lose you loss your bet.[/quote'] Hi, There is no difference between -0.5 and straight win, but in Asian Handicap this is usually like that, because there also exist "2 way handicaps" like -0.25 and -0.75 which are middle between - 0,5 and (0) & -1 lines . Read here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asian_handicap sorry for offtopic.

America MG didn´t impress me at all, i watched some of their matches and i can tell you that f. e. in last round when they played against Vasco they where totaly outclassed with Vasco reserve team by 3-0. International is in must win situation and from my experience former Copa Libertadores champions International are playing the best when they are in need of victory. International (-0.5) AH @1.96 ibcbet 5/10
Agree 100%, but I´ll go 8/10. The game will be played in Campo Grande - Mato Grosso do Sul (America was punished), ie, there is no home team and most of the supporters there are "colorados". Inter will feel at home.

Agree 100%' date= but I´ll go 8/10. The game will be played in Campo Grande - Mato Grosso do Sul (America was punished), ie, there is no home team and most of the supporters there are "colorados". Inter will feel at home.
Guys, still no surprise in this round, I will stay with home +0.5 AH.

There are 2 weeks till the final stage of Copa Libertadores and Santos should start doing some good things in Brasileirao, also. There were already 3 games in which Muricy Ramalho played with second team, but in this game has no reason not to go inside with the full squad. Except Neymar and Elano which are on national team. Avai lost the first 3 games of the season and have big chances of losing also 4th. They are not a bad side, they can escape of that area, but in this game they will have to face a really tough opponent. Santos will have to go next week in Bello Horizonte to play against Cruzeiro, then Penarol away in final act of Libertadores, home with Corinthians, the local derby and home with Penarol in the return of that final. So, Muricy Ramalho and his team will really need three points tomorrow, must treat their opponents very seriously and get the job done. No big talking here, is a must win game IMO. Santos vs Avai home win at odds 1.70 betway
Santos will miss: Neymar, Elano, Jonathan, Léo and Edu Dracena. On the other hand, Borges (excellent striker) will play his first game for Santos tonight. IMO, Santos will win the game and I expect a clean sheet here (2.70 Bet365) 6/10

Bagzi can you tell me the difference between the above bet and a straightforward win' date=' am I right to assume the above bet if you draw or lose you loss your bet.[/quote'] -0.5 asian line is similar to ML (money line, streight win)