** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

Brazil Serie A 2011 THREAD

Saturday 21 May 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Atlético Mineiro v Atlético Paranaense (22:30 BST) 1.99 3.65 4.5 99.87 %
maximize.gif Ceará SC v Vasco da Gama (22:30 BST) 2.18 3.44 3.8 101.26 %
maximize.gif Flamengo v Avaí FC (22:30 BST) 1.57 4.4 6.8 101.07 %
Sunday 22 May 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Santos FC v SC Internacional (01:00 BST) 2.46 3.41 3.4 99.39 %
maximize.gif Coritiba FC v Atlético Goianiense (20:00 BST) 1.73 3.92 6.5 98.70 %
maximize.gif Figueirense FC v Cruzeiro EC (20:00 BST) 3.25 3.48 2.4 101.17 %
maximize.gif Grêmio FBPA v SC Corinthians (20:00 BST) 2.22 3.52 3.62 101.08 %
maximize.gif Palmeiras v Botafogo FR (20:00 BST) 2.13 3.5 3.85 101.49 %
maximize.gif América Futebol Clube-MG v Esporte Clube Bahia (22:30 BST) 2.1 3.62 4.2 99.05 %
maximize.gif Fluminense FC v São Paulo FC (22:30 BST) 2.25 3.58 3.57 100.39 %

• Replies 816
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Brazil Serie A 2011 THREAD Cruzeiro +0 @1.7 (bait365) I don't see Figueirense taking three points vs Cruzeiro that often; guests have undoubtedly the better team, and they are a pretty consistent side. Hosts' win ratio must be above 41-59 for the bet to be losing, which looks unlikely, to me. Of course, this is the beginning of the season, so anything can always happen, but promoted Figueirense will probably focus on their defense first, avoiding taking too much risks. Small stakes.

Re: Brazil Serie A 2011 THREAD Ceara-Vasco Under 2 AH @2.375 (bait375) Both teams are still involved in Copa do Brasil, with a qualification for Copa Libertadores at stakes. Key players will be rested, and both sides are probably looking to take a point effortlessly today. Small stakes.

Re: Brazil Serie A 2011 THREAD I also like the chances of Gremio, vs Corinthians who suffer from many departures and lost the Paulista, but odds @2.1 seems about right. I'll go for a small acca instead (bait365): |Gremio +0.5 @1.325 |Cruzeiro +0.5 @1.375 |Ceara-Vasco Under 3 AH @1.375 odds: @2.5

Re: Brazil Serie A 2011 THREAD

Ceara-Vasco Under 2 AH @2.375 (bait375) Both teams are still involved in Copa do Brasil, with a qualification for Copa Libertadores at stakes. Key players will be rested, and both sides are probably looking to take a point effortlessly today. Small stakes.
1-3 :(

Event Palmeiras - Botafogo RJ
Selection over 2.5
Strength 10/10
Date 22/05/2011
Bookmaker/Price Canbet @ 2.05
Reasoning This is the first game of Campeonat Brazileiro A, both teams prepared very well about this match they have some rests after Paulista. Palmeiras recorded two over in last four matches, Botafogo recorded three over in last four matches, also Botafogo won two and drew one in past three away matches, but today Plameiras are favourite to take this one. Three of last four matches between are over, the last game here at this staduim finished 2-2 ao I pick over here.

Event Fluminense - Sao Paulo
Selection over 2.5
Strength 10/10
Date 22/05/2011
Bookmaker/Price Canbet @ 1.96
Reasoning Opeining day at Campeonato A, the hosts today Fluminese recorded three over in last four matches, they are playing so strong in last two months at other leagues. On the other hand Sao Paolo always are favourite about the title, they recorded three over in last five away matches also they scored so many goals and they scored at least one goal in four of these five away matches. The last two matches between are tough scoring affairs 1-4, 2-2 so this seems to be another high scoring affair.

Cruzeiro +0 @1.7 (bait365) I don't see Figueirense taking three points vs Cruzeiro that often; guests have undoubtedly the better team, and they are a pretty consistent side. Hosts' win ratio must be above 41-59 for the bet to be losing, which looks unlikely, to me. Of course, this is the beginning of the season, so anything can always happen, but promoted Figueirense will probably focus on their defense first, avoiding taking too much risks. Small stakes.
1-0 :(

good work fellas. please Share your thoughts bagzi :sad
it is only begining of the season, i will stay away for two more rounds to see how things going. But, if i get some good info i will share it ofcourse. For now you can use my prediction ratings. :ok

Saturday 28 May 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Avaí FC v Atlético Mineiro (22:30 BST) 2.53 3.52 3.25 98.70 %
maximize.gif Botafogo FR v Santos FC (22:30 BST) 2.15 3.59 4 99.37 %
maximize.gif SC Internacional v Ceará SC (22:30 BST) 1.5 4.75 9.01 98.82 %
Sunday 29 May 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif São Paulo FC v Figueirense FC (01:00 BST) 1.5 4.51 7.6 102.00 %
maximize.gif Atlético Paranaense v Grêmio FBPA (20:00 BST) 2.5 3.45 3.2 100.24 %
maximize.gif Cruzeiro EC v Palmeiras (20:00 BST) 2 3.58 4.33 101.01 %
maximize.gif Esporte Clube Bahia v Flamengo (20:00 BST) 3.35 3.5 2.37 100.53 %
maximize.gif SC Corinthians v Coritiba FC (20:00 BST) 1.68 4.01 6.5 99.84 %
maximize.gif Atlético Goianiense v Fluminense FC (22:30 BST) 2.84 3.49 2.6 102.33 %
maximize.gif Vasco da Gama v América Futebol Clube-MG (22:30 BST) 1.86 3.81 4.9 100.14 %

Re: Brazil Serie A 2011 THREAD Internacional - Ceara = over (1.80) bet365 Internacional position 10° points 1 Ceara position 17° points 0 Preview: Internacional: absent: Renan (goalkeeper 1 / 0); injured: Cavenaghi (striker 1 / 0), Rafael Sobis (striker 0 / 0), Andrezinho (midfielder 0 / 0), Nei (defender 0 / 0). Ceara: injured: Boiadeiro (defender 0 / 0). The Ceara tired and demotivated after the bitter disappointment for the elimination from the Brazilian Cup Internacional faces. The background between the two teams are w1-d4-l1. Match me with a lot of actions to goals share of the over down on many books. :hope:hope:hope

Re: Brazil Serie A 2011 THREAD Sao Paulo to beat -1 handy against Figueirense looks interesting. Guests did beat Cruzeiro at home ground by 1-0 and this was realy surprise, but i realy can´t see them get anything vs very strong Sao Paulo side. Sao Paulo (-1) @1.94 188bet 5/10

Re: Brazil Serie A and B RATINGS 2011 Ceara was a good midteam last season, mainly home, were they lost just once they ended on12th position and got the right to participate this season in Copa Sudamericana. They went also in Copa do Brasil this season, till the semis, were they have been stopped by Coritiba. One of their victim was Flamengo which they have eliminated in Rio de Janeiro. After the defeat home with Vasco in the first game of Campeonato Brasileiro, when they have played with the reserve team followed by the defeat against Coritiba in the Cup game, the majority saw them sure victims against Inter in Porto Alegre. But it wsn't to be this way as they have won 1-0 with a goal scored by Iarley, the old striker (37) transfered from Corinthians. They have developed the same game of great defensive and with a great goalkeeper, Fernando Henrique. They will meet in Fortaleza, on home ground, Botafogo. The Rio de Janeiro team lost in the first leg against Palmeiras in a game in which they haven't impress me at all. They won last weekend against reserve team of Santos, with -0 in a gme that should have been a draw. Without Loca Abreu that was with Uruguay for the Germany game campaign, they had problems in attack but in the end got 3 points. Uruguay striker Sebastian "El Loco" Abreu has been suspended four matches and Argentine forward German Herrera banned for five games for their roles in a brawl after Botafogo's Brazilian Cup match against Avai last month. So, Ceara will try their best here and I think they will get 3 vital points. Will be very tough for them this season, are not the best team in Brazil, but this game should be one that offers them 3 points and in which they will take them. Ceara vs Botafogo pick: 1 @ 2.25 with Ladbrokers

Re: Brazil Serie A and B RATINGS 2011 Another game that can end as a draw. Two teams that were fighting last season for the title. Fluminense are the former champions, while Cruze are the second placed team with just 2 points less. But on Flu side there have been some changes. And the worst loss for them, is the coach, Muricy Ramalho that went to Santos with whom won this season's Paulista CHampionship and is in the semis of COpa Libertadores with real chances of going to the final act. That is a great coach in Brazil and I should remember that he was asked to take the Brazil National Team, but refused it because of the title fight with Fluminense. So the loss for Flu is major. But there are also great news for Fluminense as Dario Conca was named the best player in Brasileirao last season. For an Argentine player is a great think to get this trphy in Brazil. Also Flu got Rafael Moura, a great striker that played fro relegated Goias, last season. Goias and Moura were in the semis of Sudamericana last season, Moura being the best man. Fluminense lost the first game home with Sao Paolo, 0-2. Second game, they went and won in Goiania,against Atletico Goianiense. Cruzeiro lost to Figueirense as they thought the simple presence on the field will ease their work agaisnt Florianopolis new promoted team. But it wasn't to be like this, and Figueirense took the 3 points. At home, last weekend, Cruze lost 2 points with Palmeiras, conceding a goal against run of play. Their game play was pretty good, the luck wasn't entirely on their side. Really don't see here Cruzeiro losing another game. The tradition says Flu won 6, made 4 draws here and lost 1 game. Cruzeiro not to lose this one! Fluminense vs Cruzeiro away +0.25 AH @ 2.00 with bet365

Re: Brazil Serie A and B RATINGS 2011 Two teams here with a different start of the Brasileirao. One side, Palmeiras, with Felipe Scolari as coach (Felipao) started really good the season with win home against Botafogo and a draw, away, to Cruzeiro. Atletico started badly, 1 defeat away, to Mineiro, 0-3 and 0-1 home with Gremio. Atletico has been eliminated also from Copa do Brasil in the semis by Vasco, although they have been undefeated. Atletico made some good transfers in this year: midfielders Kleber Santana from Sao Paolo, Robston from Goianiense, Kleberson from Flamengo, Gonzalez from cerro Porteno in Paraguay and Madson from Santos. This guys represents quality in midfield and they will look all to bounce back the bad results of their team. Palmeiras won 6 home, made 3 draws and lost just once home with Atletico-PR. Their game against Botafogo and also in Bello Horizonte against Cruze consisted in a wally deffensive and killer counters. They haven't impressed me at all, but showed maturity. The striker Wellington Paulista and midfielder Lincoln came back to train with the grou, but midfielders Valvidia and Rivaldo are out. Ateltico played very well last season with Paolo cesar Carpegiani that went to Sao Paolo. Under Adilson Batista they played pretty well, but lost the Paranaense championship won by Coritiba. In the COpa do Brasil they have eliminated Bahia and made 2 draws with Vasco da Gama. I think that they will avoid a defeat here, will try to get at least a point and with the players they have can reach their target. I simply can't see them with 3 defeat in first 3 games of the Brasileirao 2011. On the other side, Palmeiras is not so tough to defeat them. A logic bet would be a draw here, but I prefer a safer bet. Palmeiras vs Atletico Paranaense away +0.5 AH @ 2.16 with 10bet

Re: Brazil Serie A and B RATINGS 2011

Bagzi, about Figueira vs Goiania what is your choice? home or draw? P.S. I called to Gremiomania for buying another T-shirt, I managed to talked to them so the buy is on going :)!!! Thanks!
Figueirense is in great form lately expecially at home, we all saw this in game against strong Cruzeiro side when they beat them by 1-0. I expect something similar vs Atletico GO, an 1-0 victory will do the job done at home. ;)

Re: Brazil Serie A 2011 THREAD Bagzi What do you think about Ceara tomorrow ? I think it is little value at home side. Botafogo without few key players and Jeffersonwho is going on friendly match against Holland. Botafogo with poor defence and not power in forward. Odds 2,20 is not to higher ? :unsure

Bagzi What do you think about Ceara tomorrow ? I think it is little value at home side. Botafogo without few key players and Jeffersonwho is going on friendly match against Holland. Botafogo with poor defence and not power in forward. Odds 2' date=20 is not to higher ? :unsure
This odds dropped on Ceara from 2.40! I tipped already' date=' but our friend here can give us more news![/quote'] Well, Botafogo will use only one man up in front, Herrera will be only attacker for the guests, as manager Caio isn´t impressed with Alex because of his poor performances lately. It is realy hard to predict outcome of this match, Herrera didn´t play much for his team, he is not in the best of form because his last played at Botafogo 45 days ago, so my only opinion about this can be underish game, so maybe under 2.5 goals can be winning bet. Odds isn´t great, around @1.75~1.79, but this is only that i can tell about this match. :ok

Bagzi' date=' don't you see big favourite Palmeiras vs Atletico PR?[/quote'] complitely agree with this opinion, Palmeiras should win this one without problems. I like -0.75 line too, but odds are down a bit.