Brazil Serie A 2011 THREAD

• Replies 816
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Brazil Serie A 2011 THREAD

Santos will miss: Neymar, Elano, Jonathan, Léo and Edu Dracena. On the other hand, Borges (excellent striker) will play his first game for Santos tonight. IMO, Santos will win the game and I expect a clean sheet here (2.70 Bet365) 6/10
Yeah, ex Gremio, ex Sao Paolo!

That´s advertising??? :$
That is not allowed here on punterslounge, PL team don´t allow writing any links that are not in conection with punterslounge. Everything is ok mate, you didn´t know till now. And, i must say - great tips from you tonight, Santos is doing fine by now, International destroying America, well done Alex mate. :ok

That is not allowed here on punterslounge, PL team don´t allow writing any links that are not in conection with punterslounge. Everything is ok mate, you didn´t know till now. And, i must say - great tips from you tonight, Santos is doing fine by now, International destroying America, well done Alex mate. :ok
I really didn´t know that. I hope our friend is watching the games. Thanks, mate! :cheers

I really didn´t know that. I hope our friend is watching the games. Thanks' date=' mate! :cheers[/quote'] ye, ye he is watching - just send him a PM - you can do this too in future with live feeds links. ;)

Those of you watching the game do you think Santos will keep a clean sheet and win 2-0 ? How are they looking?
My initial bet was already the clean sheet. Now, live, I made another one: Santos -2 Let´s see what happens...

what is the shots on goal difference? -2? looks good hope you win
That means that Santos will have to win by 3 or more goals of difference. I think the third goal will happen before 80´

Re: Brazil Serie A 2011 THREAD srs how dodgy was the ending to tht match, santo leading comfortably and then dont keep a clean shit in the end, bullshit, feel sorry for those who went with santos to keep clean sheet as well. lucky i went with the double of inter / santos ,

Bagzi, Alex can you share us how the teams played, if you watched the games?! I mean Gremio & Atletico Paranaense. Thanks!
I watched Gremio vs Bahia, stats: Gremio 1st goal was from nice header, very good action by Gremio Players, nice pass from the right side and header goal 4-5 meters by Vicosa. Second chance for Gremista from free kick, long free kick from again right side, nice header and hit the bar. Then came the second gremista goal (again Vicosa), great school playing and passing of 4 players in 16 meters and goal ofcource. Bahia have several chances too, one from header, one from one to one with goalkepeer, and they hit the bar once from free kick in the second half. Gremio have two-three chances in the second half too, two of them were one to one with goalkepeer but with hard missing. Anyway this match can easily ended by 4-1 scoreline. :ok

Bagzi, Alex can you share us how the teams played, if you watched the games?! I mean Gremio & Atletico Paranaense. Thanks!
Gremio: Disregard this game against Bahia. Bahia is a bunch of veterans (with some quality though) and, IMO, a huge candidate for Serie B next year. A lot of problematic players: Souza, Jobson and soon Carlo Alberto. Parties in Bahia will be heavy stuff! :cheers:lol Gremio is not a trustworthy team at all. Atletico Paranaense: the "under 2.5 goals team". They really need a striker. Paulo Baier will probably leave the team soon, which imo is a sign that something is going on against the coach Adilson Batista on back stage. They haven't scored one single goal yet in 3 games. A good team to pay attention to now is Fluminense. The new coach, Abel Braga, will arrive this week and huge changes are going to happen. This past game against Cruzeiro had Leomir (Abel's assistant) on the sidelines and the team had some improvements already. Deco is playing well again, Fred's negative leadership will come to an end with Abel here and there will be an interesting game against Corinthians this weekend. Just a final call: all the teams will have substantial changes in August and there will be another championship after that.

Re: Brazil Serie A 2011 THREAD looks like germio,inter and santos flying high on confidence now..this is what i like to see in brazil league...lots of goals..hopefully next fixtures will be alot of goals too:ok btw great write ups and tips guyz...keep em coming :D