** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

Brazil Serie B 2011 THREAD

Saturday 21 May 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif CA Bragantino v ABC Futebol (01:00 BST) 1.85 3.8 5 100.37 %
maximize.gif Goiás EC v Grêmio Prudente (01:00 BST) 1.57 4.33 7.5 100.10 %
maximize.gif Salgueiro AC v AD São Caetano (01:00 BST) 2.8 3.35 2.7 102.60 %
maximize.gif Americana Futebol v Duque de Caxias FC (20:20 BST) 2.1 3.32 3.6 105.52 %
maximize.gif Atlética Ponte Preta v ASA (20:20 BST) 1.53 4.2 8 101.67 %
maximize.gif Criciúma EC v Guarani Futebol Club (20:20 BST) 1.8 3.5 4.93 104.41 %
maximize.gif EC Vitória v Vila Nova FC (20:20 BST) 1.55 4.1 7 103.19 %
maximize.gif Portuguesa v Clube Náutico Capibaribe (20:20 BST) 1.85 3.55 5 102.22 %
maximize.gif Sport Club do Recife v ADRC Icasa (20:20 BST) 1.57 4.2 7.2 101.33 %
Sunday 22 May 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Ituiutaba EC v Paraná Clube (01:00 BST) 2.27 3.4 3.9 99.11 %

• Replies 539
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Brazil Serie B 2011 THREAD Ok, let's start this. Salgueiro x São Caetano, AH 0 São Caetano, 1.84 @ 188bet (medium stakes) Salgueiro will have their debut on the second division against a traditionally tough club. They played a very weak Pernambuco this year and to make things even worse, they are playing more than 500Km from the city they are based. Almost forgot to mention, they will have 6 recently hired players in the starting line-up. Meanwhile, São Caetano, a club that did ok on this year's Paulista, will have the same team that ended the Paulista plus Nunes, an experienced striker. Bragantino x ABC, AH +0.75 ABC, 1.74 @ 188bet (small bet) Bragantino had a bad Paulista and sent away 17 players since then. The base of the team was kept and 8 new players just arrived. No big names, only bets. On the other side, there is ABC, the Potiguar champion (far easier than Paulista as a side note) that has their strength in the unity of the group. The bet is not pure on ABC because they will be missing their main man, Leandrão, their top goalscorer this year. Good luck for me :)

Re: Brazil Serie B 2011 THREAD Goias - Gremio Prudente 02:00CET Goias will play tonight the first match in new serie b season after poor play in serie a last season. In state competition Goias were great, played 9 games in front of their own fans and won 8 times. In copa do Brazil were eliminated by Sao paulo in eight finals, so that is another awesome result from them. The great news is that one of the best players in the squad Artur Neto has renew contract till the end of serie b. On the side of Prudente there is nothing much to say, they are getting worse and worse, after relegation to serie b, they get relegated to A2 Paulista championship. This is realy poor results for this team, and they are coming low moraled into this game. Goias is clear favourite to win this one and i belive they will do the job done! Goias (-1) AH @2.04 12bet 4/10

Re: Brazil Serie B 2011 THREAD Salgueiro - Sao Caetano 02:00CET Salgueiro will play for the first time in their history in serie b. The side who exist only 6 years get promotion after finishing in 3rd place of serie c. In Pernambucano state championship Salgueiro did very bad campaing and only finishing 6th. The main goal for this side is to remain this season to serie b and i belive they will have very hard battle against relegation. Sao Caetano, on the other hand will do anything for promotion to serie a next year. To do this Caetano sigh fove players, the most important name is ofcourse attacker Nunes. Sao Caetano ML @2.75 stanjames 4/10

Re: Brazil Serie B 2011 THREAD Parana - Portugesa 02:00CET Parana played realy bad in state championship this season, ranked last in first half season and managed to get 4th place in second half of the state championship season (behind rivals Coritiba and Atletico PR). They started nice this serie B winning against Itutaiba 2-1 away (they had ostilation in this game, but managed to get three points). On the other hand Portugesa manageg to take 8th place in state competition, but were eliminated in eight finals by rivals Sao paulo (0-2). All in all, Portugese has very strong squad and will be one of the main favourite for promotion to serie A this season. Both sides coming from good result in first round and with winner can go to top. In my opinion Portugese have more organised sqad and better structure in the club then their tonight oponnent, they know how to play open and Parana will go forward from first whistle, so that is very good for guests who love open games and know to play on counter attacks realy great (have very fast wingers and strikers). Portugesa (0) AH @2.02 victor chandler 4/10

Re: Brazil Serie B 2011 THREAD

Parana - Portugesa 02:00CET Parana played realy bad in state championship this season, ranked last in first half season and managed to get 4th place in second half of the state championship season (behind rivals Coritiba and Atletico PR). They started nice this serie B winning against Itutaiba 2-1 away (they had ostilation in this game, but managed to get three points). On the other hand Portugesa manageg to take 8th place in state competition, but were eliminated in eight finals by rivals Sao paulo (0-2). All in all, Portugese has very strong squad and will be one of the main favourite for promotion to serie A this season. Both sides coming from good result in first round and with winner can go to top. In my opinion Portugese have more organised sqad and better structure in the club then their tonight oponnent, they know how to play open and Parana will go forward from first whistle, so that is very good for guests who love open games and know to play on counter attacks realy great (have very fast wingers and strikers). Portugesa (0) AH @2.02 victor chandler 4/10
All HCP towards Portuguesa dropping fast :/ can't get 2.02 any longer... very sad, it was a very good bet.

I can't believe it' date=' eight minutes and the match is finish for Portuguesa[/quote'] In soccer, the game is finished when referee blowns the whistle mate. 1-1 final time and we have money back.

You should never overestimate red cards in latin games.
you have the point here, from my experience i can tel ya that all red card in home team doesn´t have the point in this league. as for away team red card it have the same validity. This is not italian or england league where red cards have some power. :ok

Can you provide any information about gremio's movement to barueri? How did the supporters reacted? Do you thini they will their first game there? Appreciate any answer
the supporters reacted well, stadium will be full and everybody will lead their team to victory, still i am little cautious about this game because barueri don´t have yet major reinforsements at the moment. Most of newly signed players are either injured or not fully fit for the match. Will be waiting for some more fresh news to come. :ok

Re: Brazil Serie B 2011 THREAD i would suggest not to bother guys. it's only second fixture and a bet on a team who got recently relegated from paulista on odds 2.00 it's really a poor choice. good luck anyhow if you decided to bet on barueri.

Sport Football (Brazil)
Event Villa Nova vs. Ponte Preta
Selection Ponte Preta
Strength 10/10
Date 28/05/2011
Bookmaker/Price Ladbrokes @ 2.62
Reasoning Well, both teams have played by only one match till now and early on we could see the essential difference between these two teams in terms of form and stability in a way. Ok, maybe the word stability is too early to be introduced, but anyway certain is that the advantage of form goes on the visitors side here. Villa Nova have lost 0-1 in their away match while Ponte Preta have won in a very very nice match by the scoreline 5-0 at home. Ponte Preta registered the best result from all the matches played in Seria B till now, so is obviously that their preparation and form are at high level. Villa Nova are rated with equal odds against a team that are playing much better football right now only because of thier home advantage and also because of their name which doesn't create any difference between them and Ponte Preta in terms of class. All in all, Ponte Preta have started very well and IMO the clear better preparation and form should have the word here and past the home advantage. Good Luck!

Re: Brazil Serie B 2011 THREAD Sao Caetano - Ituiutaba 02:00CET Sao Caetano will meet another rookie in serie b, this time it will be Ituiutaba who lost in 1st round at home against Parana (1-2). They were leading at ht by 1-0, but some poor defending let team to concede two goals and lost the game. Morale in the team is not on high level, moreover Ituiutaba didn´t sing any big names, the players are mostly from Mineiro state second division. Bad news for the guests is that main reinforcement this season Sydnei is out of the match as well as defender Marcelinho - injured. Sao Caetano has strong squad with good players such as Eli Sabia, Nunes, striker Eduardo... I belive in great game for hosts and good winner in front of their fans. Sao Caetano (-1.25) AH @1.90 sbobet 6/10

Sao Caetano - Ituiutaba 02:00CET Sao Caetano will meet another rookie in serie b, this time it will be Ituiutaba who lost in 1st round at home against Parana (1-2). They were leading at ht by 1-0, but some poor defending let team to concede two goals and lost the game. Morale in the team is not on high level, moreover Ituiutaba didn´t sing any big names, the players are mostly from Mineiro state second division. Bad news for the guests is that main reinforcement this season Sydnei is out of the match as well as defender Marcelinho - injured. Sao Caetano has strong squad with good players such as Eli Sabia, Nunes, striker Eduardo... I belive in great game for hosts and good winner in front of their fans. Sao Caetano (-1.25) AH @1.90 sbobet 6/10
Hi mate, sorry, but what is (-1.25) AH? If they only win by 1 goal, you get stake refunded? What about -1? Not confident enough?

Hi mate' date=' sorry, but what is [b'](-1.25) AH? If they only win by 1 goal, you get stake refunded? What about -1? Not confident enough?
Ah = Asian Handicap = refund if the team wins exactly by one goal. -1.25 = half of your bet on -1, with the other half on -1.5 = you lose half stake if the team wins by exactly one goal. You win it all if they win by two goals or more, and you lose it all if they don't win.

Saturday 4 June 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif CA Bragantino v AD São Caetano (01:00 BST) 2.18 3.4 3.6 103.06 %
maximize.gif EC Vitória v Guarani Futebol Club (01:00 BST) 1.8 3.75 4.8 103.06 %
maximize.gif Portuguesa v ABC Futebol (01:00 BST) 1.53 4.6 8.4 99.00 %
maximize.gif Americana Futebol v Paraná Clube (20:20 BST) 2.19 3.18 3 110.44 %
maximize.gif Atlética Ponte Preta v ADRC Icasa (20:20 BST) 1.54 3.49 5.48 111.84 %
maximize.gif Criciúma EC v Clube Náutico Capibaribe (20:20 BST) 1.69 3.49 4.49 110.10 %
maximize.gif Salgueiro AC v Duque de Caxias FC (20:20 BST) 1.74 3.29 4.18 111.79 %
Sunday 5 June 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Ituiutaba EC v Vila Nova FC (01:00 BST) 2.19 3.18 2.89 111.71 %

Re: Brazil Serie B 2011 THREAD Tonight I am expecting very hard battle getween Portugesa and ABC. ABC is in my opinion one of the best teams in serie B, Portugesa also and both sides will have to do much if they are going to get three points. My money would rather go to away side and +1.25AH ABC looks great, but the odds are down. Still if +1 AH AWAY would available i will have a shoot. ABC +1.25 AH @1.79 188bet 5/10 Bragantino isn´t great, but always hard to beat at home. Sao Caetano is in poor form lately and this can be good oportunnity for hosts to get another three pts in front of their own fans. Bragantino -0.5 AH @2.18 pinnacle 4/10 Vitoria will go very ofensively in this game with three strikers, so goals galore is expected against Guarani who knows how to find their net too. Over 2.5 goals 1.88 betfair 6/10

Re: Brazil Serie B 2011 THREAD Are you guys seriously thinking about betting in our Serie B? Those are the craziest games ever. Even worse than Championship in England. It´s just a word of advice, but of course, it´s your money, it´s your business. I wish you all the best luck! :ok

Better value than Brasileiro Alex :) But you're right' date=' any of these can be a huge gamble... but those we dodge =) Pra frente Brasil![/quote'] Pra frente Brasil! Adorei!! :nana Serie B is totally unpredictable. I know some guys down here that, after studying the games, bet on the opposite of what they would do! Can you believe that?? Last week Ituiutaba beat São Caetano away!! :lol:lol That´s a joke and a ordinary result for Serie B. Anyway, I´m just trying to help. Sometimes a no bet advice is better than an excellent odd advice! Best luck and Malta rules!!! :ok