Brazil Serie B 2011 THREAD

Re: Brazil Serie B 2011 THREAD

What about underdogs here? Parana?????? I go to sleep, hope in a turn in fortunes here like Goiania did in the weekend in Serie A. ... but Rafael Moura is at Fluminense right now :((
Truth be told, in my blog about Serie B I "tipped" Goiás by 1... very surprising football by Paraná at the moment. Didn't have time to post my bets here, but so far, Ponte -.75 looking ok, over on Portuguesa x Guarani looking good and Boa -.25 looking not good =) they are playing some awful football. Later on I have Americana -.25 and Vila Nova +.5, hopefully it works =) Again, best of luck to everyone!

• Replies 539
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Brazil Serie B 2011 THREAD Good start of round =) first 3 in. :eek Notes so far: - what a match by Paraná. Even when winning by two, they had up to 8 players in front of the line of the ball when attacking. Good stuff! - meanwhile in Pernambuco, such a terrible display on one of the local derby. If that's all that Nautico and Salgueiro have for the second division, they will fight against relegation. Unfortunately no more watching for me today, good luck :hope to everyone on the next matches.

Re: Brazil Serie B 2011 THREAD Goias vs Parana pick: home -1 AH @ 1.99 -10 Ituiutaba vs Icasa home @ 2.73 +17.3 Portuguesa vs Guarani away +0.5 AH @ 1.86 -10 Americana vs Sao Caetano away 0 AH @ 2.12 -10 Bragantino vs Villa Nova away +0.5 AH @ 1.96 -10 Criciuma vs ASA away +1 AH @ 1.98 0 Sport Recife vs Duque de Caxias away +1.25 AH @ 2.16 +11.6 Vitoria vs ABC away +0.5 AH @ 1.79 +7.9 Salgueiro vs Nautico home win @ 3.30 -10 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- 27 -50 = -13.2 :wall:wall:wall

Friday 17 June 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Criciúma EC v Ituiutaba EC (23:30 BST) 1.66 3.85 5.6 104.07 %
Saturday 18 June 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Grêmio Prudente v ASA (01:00 BST) 1.85 3.65 4.25 104.98 %
maximize.gif Portuguesa v CA Bragantino (01:00 BST) 1.65 4 5.7 103.15 %
maximize.gif ADRC Icasa v AD São Caetano (01:50 BST) 2.27 3.3 3.47 103.17 %
maximize.gif Clube Náutico Capibaribe v Paraná Clube (20:20 BST) 2.05 3.2 3.1 112.29 %
maximize.gif Duque de Caxias FC v Atlética Ponte Preta (20:20 BST) 2.76 3.4 2.54 105.01 %
maximize.gif EC Vitória v Sport Club do Recife (20:20 BST) 1.8 3.25 3.8 112.64 %
maximize.gif Guarani Futebol Club v Americana Futebol (20:20 BST) 1.91 3.25 3.4 112.54 %
maximize.gif Salgueiro AC v Goiás EC (20:20 BST) 2.05 3.1 3.2 112.29 %
Sunday 19 June 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Vila Nova FC v ABC Futebol (01:00 BST) 1.91 3.2 3.4 113.02 %

Re: Brazil Serie B 2011 THREAD Gremio Barueri-ASA Both teams have worst attack of the competition (four goals in five matches), and both have only four points! "We face an opponent directly in the table and we need points. The group is well and know who will get the best to win, "said Sergio Soares, who has no problem of suspension or injury for the match. In ASA, the situation is more complicated. Beginning with Leo Dias, he felt his calf in training on Thursday and held should not be able to play. The team will also have two other absent. The defender Leandro Cardoso, suspended, will be replaced by Andre Nunes, while rookie Chiquinho enters the left wing in place of Maurin, sent off on Tuesday. Home WIN 6/10 1.66 at pinnacle

Bagzi what about others tonight game
I realy like Portugesa bet, took it earlier when -0.75 line was available at @1.80, but now -1 is acceptable too with IBC at @1.82 looking ok too. Portugesa is one of strongest candidates for acces, they are in up form at the moment and everything bellow clear home winner would be surprice to me. Portugesa (-1) AH @1.82 IBC/12bet 5/10

Re: Brazil Serie B 2011 THREAD Gremio Barueri - ASA 02:00CET The other game to be considered is Barueri to beat -0.75 AH line too. Barueri comes to this game from defeat against Ponte Preta by 2-0 and situation is serious so i am waiting reaction from the club tonight. Both sides have problems in begining of the championship, but i rate Barueri side much stronger than the oponnent, and Asa have tendency to get even worse results as they are mediocre side with low quality. They will have hard fight against relegation this season and for points they will have only home ground, in away matches i realy don´t see them collecting many points this year. Gremio Barueri (-0.75) AH @1.80 sbobet 5/10

Re: Brazil Serie B 2011 THREAD Criciuma - Boa Esporte 00:30CET Analysing the two sides, i can see that both teams coming from serie C and even if in my opinion Criciuma has better individuals which can finish the game by one single shoot i belive in hard fight between the two teams. The both sides have similar playing system with strong marking and many difficulties in the attack, expecially finishing and scoring goals. My bet goes on under here. Under 2.5 goals @2.00 sportingbet 4/10

Re: Brazil Serie B 2011 THREAD Icasa VS Sao Caetano Icasa is a strong home team and sao caetano is team with high expectations. Although they are not doing very well yet, i believe it will be a surprise if they don't score 2 away games in a row. I expect a goals galore game with over 2.5 @ 2.00+ being a value bet. Over 2.5 @ 2.05 bet365

Re: Brazil Serie B 2011 THREAD Vitoria Bahia - Sport Recife 21:20CET Vitoria have sign another two great players and both will be available tomorrow against Sport Recife which is great news for manager Geninho. Goalkepeer Felipe Alves (23 years old) who came from Paulista Jundai and striker Edu, well known name in Brazilian football, players who made his best carrier at Inter. Victoria wants to get closer to the top finishers of the Championship Series and therefore should promote the debut of experienced striker Edu, who was hired as the main hope of goals for the following season and will start the match against Sport. The Vitoria board made special promotion and will praise their players with $ if they win against Sport recife tomorroow. Vitoria BA (-0.5) AH @2.00 188bet 4/10

Gremio Barueri - ASA 02:00CET The other game to be considered is Barueri to beat -0.75 AH line too. Barueri comes to this game from defeat against Ponte Preta by 2-0 and situation is serious so i am waiting reaction from the club tonight. Both sides have problems in begining of the championship, but i rate Barueri side much stronger than the oponnent, and Asa have tendency to get even worse results as they are mediocre side with low quality. They will have hard fight against relegation this season and for points they will have only home ground, in away matches i realy don´t see them collecting many points this year. Gremio Barueri (-0.75) AH @1.80 sbobet 5/10
Criciuma - Boa Esporte 00:30CET Analysing the two sides, i can see that both teams coming from serie C and even if in my opinion Criciuma has better individuals which can finish the game by one single shoot i belive in hard fight between the two teams. The both sides have similar playing system with strong marking and many difficulties in the attack, expecially finishing and scoring goals. My bet goes on under here. Under 2.5 goals @2.00 sportingbet 4/10
Gremio Barueri FT 1-0 half won +2 units :clap Criciuma FT 0-0 +4 units :clap:clap

I realy like Portugesa bet, took it earlier when -0.75 line was available at @1.80, but now -1 is acceptable too with IBC at @1.82 looking ok too. Portugesa is one of strongest candidates for acces, they are in up form at the moment and everything bellow clear home winner would be surprice to me. Portugesa (-1) AH @1.82 IBC/12bet 5/10
FT 5-0 +4.1 units :clap:clap:clap

Re: Brazil Serie B 2011 THREAD Vitoria-Sport Recife Victory Sport disappointed their supporters in the last round only draw at home against the ABC. Sport will be without striker duo Carlinhos Bala and Bruno Mineiro, defenders Montoya, Renato Silva, Alex Bruno and Cesar Lucena who left the club. With this absents for the guests i will go for the.. Home WIN 5/10 1.88 at pinnacle [url=http://www.soccerway.com/players/bruno-menezes-soares/73008/]

Re: Brazil Serie B 2011 THREAD Ok, today's bets (no time to reason a lot): Duque de Caxias x Ponte Preta - over 2.5 goals @ 1.9 - Duque HAS to win, Ponte wants to win. Nautico x Paraná - +0.75 on Paraná @ 1.85 - Nautico is fairly weak and Paraná in a rise, won last match away 3x0 against Goiás. Also considering Vitória x Sport Recife under 2.5 goals @ 1.8. ALL Sport matches were under and their "lovely" coach is going again with the great 3-6-1, not to mention how defensive minded he is.

Re: Brazil Serie B 2011 THREAD Guarani to beat Americana looks great at @2.02 with sbobet, odds are simply awesome and i must take this bet. Guarani is very good at home and Americana isn´t special in away games. Guarani will celebrate 100 year of existance and will praise their three best old players at half time. Everithing is ready for spectacle, stadium is full and Americana is right oponnent for Guarani to back on winning track again after deteat vs Portugesa (2-3) away. In my opinion hosts will react fast tonight. Guarani (-0.5) Ah @2.02 sbobet 4/10

Re: Brazil Serie B 2011 THREAD Sao Caetano - Duque de Caxias 02:00CET After goaless draw against ICASA in away match, home side must react and improve fast. I belive in positive reaction from manager and player and oponnent could´nt be better, Duque de Caxias is one of the poorest sides is serie B championship and they will need hard fight against relegation this year. I watched some of their games, and i must say that they are realy bad in all areas of play, expecially in attack, without power, very slow movements and bad tacticks from the coach. Odds are realy good for this asian line, from that reason i decide to take this early bet as i see the odds will have dropping movement soon. Sao Caetano (-0.75) AH @1.83 12bet 5/10

Sao Caetano - Duque de Caxias 02:00CET After goaless draw against ICASA in away match, home side must react and improve fast. I belive in positive reaction from manager and player and oponnent could´nt be better, Duque de Caxias is one of the poorest sides is serie B championship and they will need hard fight against relegation this year. I watched some of their games, and i must say that they are realy bad in all areas of play, expecially in attack, without power, very slow movements and bad tacticks from the coach. Odds are realy good for this asian line, from that reason i decide to take this early bet as i see the odds will have dropping movement soon. Sao Caetano (-0.75) AH @1.83 12bet 5/10
Totally agree with this. Duque de Caxias is by far the worst team playing the Serie B. Only attack play (high balls to Somalia) and weak midfield/defense. Bagzi, do you have any info about injuries/suspensions?

Totally agree with this. Duque de Caxias is by far the worst team playing the Serie B. Only attack play (high balls to Somalia) and weak midfield/defense. Bagzi' date=' do you have any info about injuries/suspensions?[/quote'] Duque de Caxias will be without main defender Bruno Costa - injured. Another missing will be in attack, attacking midfielder Douglas is out of the game and Andre Luiz will replace him making double with Somalia. Thus Erick Flores goes to the midfield instead of Douglas Pedroso. Probable Duque line up: Thiago; Léo Rodrigues, Vítor, Santiago, Paulo Rodrigues; Antônio, Leandro Teixeira, Tony, Erick Flores; André Luiz and Somália.

0.75? how many goals do they need 2 or 1?
-0.75 Home means, If Sao Caetano wins by two goals difference than the bet wins in full, if they win by 1 goal margin, then half of your stake is returned and half is the winner at the odds taken. :ok

-0.75 Home means' date=' If Sao Caetano wins by two goals difference than the bet wins in full, if they win by 1 goal margin, then half of your stake is returned and half is the winner at the odds taken. :ok[/quote'] thanks Bagzi for the explanation, im gonna go find some latest stats for both teams games, and the score lines

Re: Brazil Serie B 2011 THREAD Sao Caetano is the most underish team on Serie B and is struggling to make goals and win his home matches. In last 5 games they only made 4 goals, only one at home. 18.06.2011 D2 Icasa/CE 0-0 Sao Caetano/SP 15.06.2011 D2 Americana/SP 1-0 Sao Caetano/SP 09.06.2011 D2 Sao Caetano/SP 1-1 Ponte Preta/SP 04.06.2011 D2 Bragantino/SP 1-2 Sao Caetano/SP 28.05.2011 D2 Sao Caetano/SP 0-2 Ituiutaba/MG 21.05.2011 D2 Salgueiro/PE 1-1 Sao Caetano/SP Duque is the worst team of the league tight now and they need to improve their game to grind positions on table. They're improving their defensive side suffering less goals, in last 2 matches away from home they tried to control the game and keep the gome low. 15.06.2011 D2 Sport Club Recife/PE 1-1 Duque de Caxias/RJ 04.06.2011 D2 Salgueiro/PE 2-0 Duque de Caxias/RJ 21.05.2011 D2 Americana/SP 1-1 Duque de Caxias/RJ