** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Brazil Serie B 2011 THREAD

Re: Brazil Serie B 2011 THREAD

Shocking. Has the forum suffered a mental breakdown over night :loon:lol I thought the whole premise of the site was reasoning' date=' and that no one punter is bigger than PL :unsure If that's not the case, it becomes less about the site, and more about the individual, which is bad IMO.[/quote'] Jase, almost all of my bets are with some reasoning behind, but somethimes i realy don´t have time to write it and as i know that the odds for some match will go down i write bet only - that is the good thing for our PL members, to bet early when the odds are high and have value. That is the only reason for my above ˝non reasoning bet˝.

• Replies 539
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting reply to say the least. Funny guy. I ask you for your reasoning behind your bet, and you come up with this? I don't see how asking you to tell me WHY you are going for a certain bet could be offensive. I don't give a rats ass what your "followers" or record says, if I'm asking you to further elaborate why you choose a game, its obvious that its because I didn't find your reasoning, or lack there of, convincing enough. Lately all I have seen from you are your picks with no further analysis. I never once told you what you should do with your bets, where did you get that from? Clearly if I am asking for your opinion on a match its because I respect it enough to care. You have a decent record and it looks like you have good knowledge on Brazilian football, clearly its gotten to your head though mate. Have you seen how many times I have posted on this forum? I'm new here. I think my picks speak for themselves though and you can see the few ones I have posted so far since I joined have made good profit. So I definitely don't think I'm the last guy who can have an opinion on one of your bets buddy. You know nothing about me. I hope you aren't making such assumptions very often, because its not a favorable trait for a tipster to have. Anyhow, good luck on your bet.
Ok MDM, you have the point here, you are the newbie here on PL and i hope you will give us some good tips as you are giving lately. I may be little iritated with questions like ˝why you bet on this game˝, ˝what is your reasonings˝, ˝any bets for today, tonight˝, ˝any news, line ups˝ or so. Many members who don´t follow this section only asking questions and don´t want to write own thought about games. Anyway, i did´t want to be against you. I hope you understand this. :ok

Re: Brazil Serie B 2011 THREAD Probable line ups: DUQUE DE CAXIAS: Thiago Schmidt, Everton Silva, Vitor, Santiago e Paulo Rodrigues; Leandro Teixeira, Abedi, Tony e Léo Pimenta; André Luiz e Somália. Técnico: Valdir Espinosa ICASA: Marcelo Pitol, Luiz Henrique, Ramón e Everaldo; Dodó, Eliélton, Marino, Diego Palhinha e Janílson; Fábio Lopes e Preto. Técnico: Márcio Bittencourt. Duque de Caxias is the only team that has not won in serie B this season and this is something that can easily end on wednesday early european morning (02:00CET). Duque manager Valdir Espinosa has full available squad which are the good news.

Ok MDM' date=' you have the point here, you are the newbie here on PL and i hope you will give us some good tips as you are giving lately. I may be little iritated with questions like ˝why you bet on this game˝, ˝what is your reasonings˝, ˝any bets for today, tonight˝, ˝any news, line ups˝ or so. Many members who don´t follow this section only asking questions and don´t want to write own thought about games. Anyway, i did´t want to be against you. I hope you understand this. :ok[/quote'] :okIts all good. I understand your annoyance at that type of questions. Mine wasn't one of them though, as I did post my thoughts on the match and only wanted to know your reasons for choosing your bet. I'm going against you on this one though, with a +0.5 handicap on Icasa. I already explained why. Lows stakes on this one for me. Good luck!

Re: Brazil Serie B 2011 THREAD Stange odds movement in Duque - ICASA game, ATM line is (0) AH at @1.92 with 188bet which is awesome in my opinion. Duque de Caxias has a team with good potential and individual powers but in my point of view they are side which didn´t find themselves in serie B yet and it is matter of time when will go up and start winning. I belive it will be tonight. :ok

Re: Brazil Serie B 2011 THREAD Updated news: Duque manager Espinosa have a surprise in his hand for tonight oponnent: two important players will be in the first line up: Erick Flores (former Flamengo and Ceara attacking midfielder), (5 goals in 10 matches when played at Ceara) and 28 year old striker Valdiram. :ok

Re: Brazil Serie B 2011 THREAD Some perspective £15k placed on Duque and £3k on icasa - betfair - I had money on Icasa at 3.55 this afternoon now 2.78 - I have taken the profit based on Bagzi analysis. I am not surprized though Icasa have proven themselves away twice which compared to most Brazil 2 teams is rare, thats why I went for them in the first place but I also respect some who studies form in detail - time will tell it always does. No one has mentioned a draw! Al

Some perspective £15k placed on Duque and £3k on icasa - betfair - I had money on Icasa at 3.55 this afternoon now 2.78 - I have taken the profit based on Bagzi analysis. I am not surprized though Icasa have proven themselves away twice which compared to most Brazil 2 teams is rare, thats why I went for them in the first place but I also respect some who studies form in detail - time will tell it always does. No one has mentioned a draw! Al
A draw will do just fine for me. Icasa's away form has been good lately. I wouldn't discard a draw at all, but a handicap is always safer. BTW - thanks for that info Bagzi. That's great news for Duque and not such good news for me, but I'm still confident.

Re: Brazil Serie B 2011 THREAD Americana - Goias 02:00CET Americana didn´t impress me lately, i have watched several recent matches and i can say they are in down trend at the moment. They used to winning at home with only one goal margin but tonight my money goes on visitors. After series of bad results Goias found themselves and with new manager trashed very good Vitoria side in last league game by 4-1. My brazilian friend have told me that he watched last Goias game from the stands and he saw great improvements in their play so surprice can easily happen tonight. Odds for clear away win are awesome, around @5.50~6.00 but i don´t like streight betting, i preffer asian lines and i must say that is worth to try +0.75 AH away. Goias (+0.75) AH @2.11 188bet 4/10

Americana - Goias 02:00CET Americana didn´t impress me lately, i have watched several recent matches and i can say they are in down trend at the moment. They used to winning at home with only one goal margin but tonight my money goes on visitors. After series of bad results Goias found themselves and with new manager trashed very good Vitoria side in last league game by 4-1. My brazilian friend have told me that he watched last Goias game from the stands and he saw great improvements in their play so suprice can easily happen tonight. Odds for clear away win are awesome, around @5.50~6.00 but i don´t like streight betting, i preffer asian lines and i must say that is worth to try +0.75 AH away. Goias (+0.75) AH @2.11 188bet 4/10
Agree with this. I took Goias +1 @ 1.95 on bet365:ok

Re: Brazil Serie B 2011 THREAD i also toook Goias +1 @william hills 6/5 due to the fact i see some improvement since there last two games and i dont think americrana are enough powerful to prevent tht much, currently contemplating whther i go with duque or icasa, mind confused, both got there ifs and butts, my mind is saying tonight duque can break there loosing/drawin streak by winning

Re: Brazil Serie B 2011 THREAD £6k on Icasa £2k on Duc in last hour and odds down to 2.64 for Icasa got out on my single to soon. I have an Icasa / Americano placed before reading Bagzi's info so :hope for that one. Bagzi would be going for the opposite, so I will see in the morning what has happened. Hopefully no draws. Al Al

Re: Brazil Serie B 2011 THREAD I only see goals in this Duque-Icasa mugfest, but who will score 2 god knows, I hope Icasa coz I have them in some crazy system also with Goias to score 2 :loon coz I rate Goias better than these odds suggest although this Americana looks pretty boring...anyway this league was pretty overish before, it looks like they finally started scoring, I hope for some goals tonite :hope

Tuesday 26 July 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif CA Bragantino v Boa Esporte Clube (23:30 BST) 1.75 3.65 5.3 103.41 %
maximize.gif Goiás EC v Sport Club do Recife (23:30 BST) 2.02 3.5 3.95 103.39 %
maximize.gif Grêmio Prudente v Vila Nova FC (23:30 BST) 1.96 3.5 4.4 102.32 %
maximize.gif Guarani Futebol Club v Duque de Caxias FC (23:30 BST) 1.7 3.9 5.7 102.01 %
maximize.gif Portuguesa v Americana Futebol (23:30 BST) 1.53 4.5 7.5 100.77 %
Wednesday 27 July 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif ABC Futebol v AD São Caetano (01:50 BST) 1.76 3.65 4.75 105.27 %
maximize.gif ADRC Icasa v Criciúma EC (01:50 BST) 2.2 3.4 3.85 100.84 %
maximize.gif Clube Náutico Capibaribe v EC Vitória (01:50 BST) 1.76 3.65 5 104.22 %
maximize.gif Paraná Clube v Atlética Ponte Preta (01:50 BST) 2.28 3.4 3.4 102.68 %
maximize.gif Salgueiro AC v ASA (01:50 BST) 1.99 3.5 4 103.82 %

Re: Brazil Serie B 2011 THREAD Hello guys,, Iam new @ this forum and need a little bit info. some info about this game from Brazil B group - Goias - Sport Recife...:) any important missings or injured players... of course any kind of opinion bout this game will be well appreciated. 10x in advance:eyes

Hello guys,, Iam new @ this forum and need a little bit info. some info about this game from Brazil B group - Goias - Sport Recife...:) any important missings or injured players... of course any kind of opinion bout this game will be well appreciated. 10x in advance:eyes
:welcome to PL, nice to have you here. :ok But, as for the info for serie B matches you are a bit early. Team news and infos will come later in the night or tomorroow. ;)

Re: Brazil Serie B 2011 THREAD aha, i understand, only to point out the reason ,which iam posting here for. iam leaning to bet on over2.5/o3 goals in this match, but was very confused to see odds around 2.10/2.80 respectively.. according to last 2-3 games of the both teams and very good H2H in their last 4 games in Goias, i was very surprised to see such an odds..:eyes Obviously for bookies the match is closer to under, as for me it goes to over :$

aha, i understand, only to point out the reason ,which iam posting here for. iam leaning to bet on over2.5/o3 goals in this match, but was very confused to see odds around 2.10/2.80 respectively.. according to last 2-3 games of the both teams and very good H2H in their last 4 games in Goias, i was very surprised to see such an odds..:eyes Obviously for bookies the match is closer to under, as for me it goes to over :$
well, both sides are overish and attacking minded teams, but we must wait for fresh team news to see injury and suspension lists. :ok

Re: Brazil Serie B 2011 THREAD Goias - Sport 00:30CET After arrival of new manager Marcio Goiano Goias has improved a lot, and in my opinion i didn´t seen any team improved that fast with great performances like we have the case with Goias at the moment. With reinforsements home side have very good midfield line even good for serie A i belive. Arival of players such as Marcinho Guerreiro, Iarley and Alan Bahia expecially the last two from serie A sides gave Goias awesome strenght. Stadium will be full, at least 21.000 tickets is sold so i expect one more great play from hosts and three points can be with Goias tonight. Goias (-0.5) AH @1.92 sbobet 5/10

Re: Brazil Serie B 2011 THREAD Bragantino - Ituiutaba/BOA 00:30CET Bragantino started this serie b championship very poor, but for the past several weeks team managed to get 9 points from 4 matches which is awesome in my opinion. In last two games they beat impressively Sport Recife at home by 3-2 and with much more surprice they easily beat high flying Ponte Preta by 3-1 in away game. I see hosts improving day by day and on the other hand we have BOA who is in down trend. They didn´t win in last 5 league games. With new signed players, names like Deivid Sacconi, Athirson, Luis Mario and Otacílio Neto i belive in good victory for Bragantino in front of their own fans. Bragantino (-0.75) AH @1.85 sbobet 4/10

Re: Brazil Serie B 2011 THREAD Parana -0.25 against Ponte Preta at @2.11 with 188bet looks great in my opinion. Both sides are high in the rankings, but Parana is at the moment in better shape and what is second important thing they will play at home where they are strong and hard to beat. Ponte Preta is shaken after hard defeat at home against Bragantino (1-3) and they will tonight miss best player and captain of the team defender Leandro Silva (1 goal) who is suspended. My money goes on home side this time. Parana (-0.25) AH @2.11 188bet 4/10

Goias - Sport 00:30CET After arrival of new manager Marcio Goiano Goias has improved a lot, and in my opinion i didn´t seen any team improved that fast with great performances like we have the case with Goias at the moment. With reinforsements home side have very good midfield line even good for serie A i belive. Arival of players such as Marcinho Guerreiro, Iarley and Alan Bahia expecially the last two from serie A sides gave Goias awesome strenght. Stadium will be full, at least 21.000 tickets is sold so i expect one more great play from hosts and three points can be with Goias tonight. Goias (-0.5) AH @1.92 sbobet 5/10
:clap Sport The bad news is that there were absences and expected at least four changes in the lineup. Unavailable by kipper Rodrigo Kalas (7 / 0), a key to the latter, who is on loan from Goias and there is a clause in a contract that prevents him from fighting. The main Magkrao (6 / 0) and substitute Saul still injured, so is expected to play the fourth kipper, the 19 year old Rafael Paulo.