** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Brazil Serie B 2011 THREAD

Re: Brazil Serie B 2011 THREAD Hey ash2012, good research and thinking. Only thing to think about here is that both teams desperately need a win, which can make the match quite open. I must say both have been also weak when it comes to scoring (from watching their matches). At 1.9, I think it is a bit of a gamble, but who knows :)

• Replies 539
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Brazil Serie B 2011 THREAD true say @ballabets, the problem is one goal in the first 25 mins can change whole games and goals can come out of nowhere esp when both teams desperately need to win, tho both have been awful up front, in goals, 1-1 2-0 2-1 1-0 1-1. 2-0 for both teams, and the worst team can score a goal, even tho they are crap and it seem to me tht home also kinda concedes quite a few, potentional bet could be both team to score but then its risky as the score could may also be 1-0 , or 2-0 either side,

Re: Brazil Serie B 2011 THREAD

true say @ballabets' date=' the problem is one goal in the first 25 mins can change whole games and goals can come out of nowhere esp when both teams desperately need to win, tho both have been awful up front, in goals, 1-1 2-0 2-1 1-0 1-1. 2-0 for both teams, and the worst team can score a goal, even tho they are crap and it seem to me tht home also kinda concedes quite a few, potentional bet could be both team to score but then its risky as the score could may also be 1-0 , or 2-0 either side,[/quote'] Yeah, that's why I feel it is a bit of a gamble. I just placed two small bets on the other match of the night. Over 2.5 goals @ 1.98 and Guarani +0.25 @ 1.88. Both are in crisis and need a win also. Guarani has a good team and very offensive, so I believe the over shouldn't be hard. Normally I'd say they are a much better side, but Bragantino will come with the win in mind... but still the team is pretty weak. :hope

Re: Brazil Serie B 2011 THREAD ill hve to have a look at the guarani game ,reason i didnt as no one else i thought u would be followin tht match bets, i always follow bets from any league to wht punters on this site are followin and then think of any possible more likely outcomes. research has told me you are thinkin absolutely right tht it more likely an over 2.5 goals the encounter of a good attack Guarani, and a bad defense, Bragantino. Guarani plays very wild and try to make goals as many as possible. In the last 6 games, 3 ended over this line.. and 2 of these out of home, as you can see: 15.06.2011 D2 Portuguesa/SP 3-2 Guarani/SP 04.06.2011 D2 Vitória/BA 0-1 Guarani/SP 21.05.2011 D2 Criciúma/SC 2-2 Guarani/SP --- Bragantino has a poor defense in the last 6 games they suffered 13 goals! They will try to fight back their last loss to Portuguesa of 5-0. That's why I think it will be a open match, brag want to win at home and guarani need the points to get top postion

Re: Brazil Serie B 2011 THREAD Sao Caetano game postponed due to murder of Sao Caetano´s vice president. The game will be played 23rd june at 02:00CET. Two guys with motorcycle fired 20 bullets in vice president and his brother. Very sad.

Thursday 23 June 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif AD São Caetano v Duque de Caxias FC (01:00 BST) 1.59 4.2 8 99.20 %
Saturday 25 June 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Ituiutaba EC v Grêmio Prudente (01:00 BST) 2.42 3.35 3.3 101.48 %
maximize.gif Paraná Clube v ADRC Icasa (01:00 BST) 2 3.5 4.2 102.38 %
maximize.gif Sport Club do Recife v Criciúma EC (01:00 BST) 1.73 3.75 5.5 102.65 %
maximize.gif ABC Futebol v Clube Náutico Capibaribe (20:20 BST) 1.86 3.6 4.8 102.37 %
maximize.gif Americana Futebol v Salgueiro AC (20:20 BST) 1.66 3.8 7 100.60 %
maximize.gif Atlética Ponte Preta v EC Vitória (20:20 BST) 2.05 3.45 4.2 101.58 %
maximize.gif Goiás EC v Portuguesa (20:20 BST) 2.1 3.45 3.75 103.27 %
Sunday 26 June 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif ASA v Vila Nova FC (01:00 BST) 2.1 3.4 4 102.03 %

Sao Caetano - Duque de Caxias 02:00CET After goaless draw against ICASA in away match, home side must react and improve fast. I belive in positive reaction from manager and player and oponnent could´nt be better, Duque de Caxias is one of the poorest sides is serie B championship and they will need hard fight against relegation this year. I watched some of their games, and i must say that they are realy bad in all areas of play, expecially in attack, without power, very slow movements and bad tacticks from the coach. Odds are realy good for this asian line, from that reason i decide to take this early bet as i see the odds will have dropping movement soon. Sao Caetano (-0.75) AH @1.83 12bet 5/10
FT 4-2 winner :clap

Re: Brazil Serie B 2011 THREAD Ituıutaba (Boa Esporte) - Gremio Barueri Boa esporte was drawn 0-0 with Cricuma at last game. Boa played defensive football in the match. They had got only 1-2 attack. Boa Esporte, termitaned to contract with Julio Cesar de Souza. Marco Antonio will play. Gremio Barueri won the last game with ASA (1-0). But they weren't not good. Only goalscorer Marcelinho is good. Ant Marceliho's goal was very good. (

). Prudente's defence Douglas is suspended (3 yellow cards). This match ; my bet is 2.25 under. Also "Half Time X" is good bet ! 2.25 Under @ 1.85 5/10 Bet365 HT X @ 2.05 5/10 Bet365 Boa Esporte Luiz Henrique; Jackson, Carciano, Thiago Carvalho e Júlio César Santos; Claudinei, Carlos Magno, Olívio e Marco Antonio; Vinícius Hess e Paulão. Técnico: Nedo Xavier Grêmio Barueri Juninho; Rafael Tesser, Daniel Marques, Alex Lima e Zé Carlos; Anselmo, Ademir Sopa, Alex Maranhão e Bebeto; Pedrão e Marcelinho. Técnico: Sérgio Soares

Re: Brazil Serie B 2011 THREAD Parana - Icasa 02:00CET Parana has great chance for another positive result this time at homeground against Icasa which are not playing good in away matches. Moreover, Parana is strenghtening their current squad with great players from week to week. New signing player is midfielder Matheus, former Avai who is already training with his fellow friends and will be in firs line up against Icasa on saturday. Hosts are in great form lately and everything is ready for another good game in front of their own fans. Parana (-0.5) AH @1.91 ladbrokes 5/10

Re: Brazil Serie B 2011 THREAD Goias - Portugesa 21:20CET Another home bet which i belive is very good is Goias to beat Portugesa, Goias is in need of victory and as far as i know every club in brazil playing the best football when is in need of points. Goias is in very bad run of three defeats in a row, and not scored a single goal for three rounds. Supporters aren´t happy and seeking positive reaction from their team. Portugesa is very hard rival, but not unbetable, they are strong in attack but i saw many weakneses in their defence so in this area Goias need to be focused and hit the rival with some goals, and why not Goias were one of the four candidates for acces to serie A, Portugesa too, but realy expect to see the real Goias and victory is obligation. The manager and players have the same theory. As for history, Goias is far better (statisticaly) then Portugesa, in last six matches Goias has beaten then 5 times and draw one with overal goal difference 13:2 (last three when playing at home vs Portugesa home side won all of them). Goias (-0.5) AH @2.08 sbobet 4/10

Parana - Icasa 02:00CET Parana has great chance for another positive result this time at homeground against Icasa which are not playing good in away matches. Moreover, Parana is strenghtening their current squad with great players from week to week. New signing player is midfielder Matheus, former Avai who is already training with his fellow friends and will be in firs line up against Icasa on saturday. Hosts are in great form lately and everything is ready for another good game in front of their own fans. Parana (-0.5) AH @1.91 ladbrokes 5/10
FT 2-0 winner :clap

Re: Brazil Serie B 2011 THREAD Hey Bagzi, I don't make comments a lot but I follow your tips regularly, thanks again for Parana tip. I have something to ask, how you consider the chances of Ponte Preta against Vitoria? They have a strong home record, but I need some inside infos to make a healthy bet :)

Hey Bagzi' date=' I don't make comments a lot but I follow your tips regularly, thanks again for Parana tip. I have something to ask, how you consider the chances of Ponte Preta against Vitoria? They have a strong home record, but I need some inside infos to make a healthy bet :)[/quote'] Vitoria... Problem last-minute injury that leaves out the main striker and scorer of the first Neto Baiano (5 / 3). Cards completed by Mauricio stoppers (4 / 2). The positions will cover the Edson (3 / 0) and Gabriel Paulista respectively.

Hey Bagzi' date=' I don't make comments a lot but I follow your tips regularly, thanks again for Parana tip. I have something to ask, how you consider the chances of Ponte Preta against Vitoria? They have a strong home record, but I need some inside infos to make a healthy bet :)[/quote'] ASA v Vila Nova FC (01:00 BST) 2.1 3.4 4 102.03 % Villa Nova has a number of absences and go with experimental design.. Besides sending the central defender Enter Car Lima (6 / 0) and defender Georges Enrique (3 / 0) saw the red card. Cards completed and the main striker 34, Ronnie (6 / 3). The coach Eron Ferreira layout and completely changes the playing 4-4-2 so far, will deploy a team with a reinforced center and 3-6-1. At the top of the attack the 20 year old and a height of 1.90 m. Tali.

Vitoria... Problem last-minute injury that leaves out the main striker and scorer of the first Neto Baiano (5 / 3). Cards completed by Mauricio stoppers (4 / 2). The positions will cover the Edson (3 / 0) and Gabriel Paulista respectively.
Then I think a strong home side Ponte Preta would not forgive Vitoria with these advantages.

Then I think a strong home side Ponte Preta would not forgive Vitoria with these advantages.
"It's game six points and must win. The Vitoria is one of our major rivals this year and has the same goals as us. He comes from an important victory and will give everything. We must present ourselves cool to do it, "said coach AtléticaCleinias not excused. ... "It's our opportunity to move closer to the top. You play to win, "said coach Vitoria Zeninio.... The derby match. Slight advantage due Headquarters Ponte Preto.... Bugs thinks.?..

Re: Brazil Serie B 2011 THREAD Ponte Preta - Vitoria 21:20CET Ponte Preta striker Ricardinho talked to the press about importance of another positive result for his side this time against Vitoria. I belive in Ponte Preta, watched several games and i can tell you that they are playing very good, both in attack and defence. I´ve watched last Vitoria game against Sport and can not tell you that they played good, Sport missed penality in first half and were better rival for the hole game, but this is football somethimes. Vitoria did won vs Sport but their play were not on high level, they looked very bad. I expect easy win for Ponte Preta today. Ponte Preta 1x2 HOME @1.85 williamhill 5/10

Re: Brazil Serie B 2011 THREAD Americana-Selgueiro "Our team is always to look to the top of the table. We live by winning" said Americana coach Toninho Cecilio. Selgueiro will be without five players and all them are defenders Henrique, Mateus, Edson Piauí, Thiago Baroni and Alex Xavier. I think it will be easy game for Dodo and co. :) Home WIN 6/10 bwin 1.65

Re: Brazil Serie B 2011 THREAD Delayed as usual, but here it goes: Goiás - Portuguesa, Portuguesa +0.25 Americana - Salgueiro, Americana -0.75 Ponte Preta - Vitória, Ponte Preta ML ABC - Nautico - ABC ML :hope:hope:hope:hope:hope:hope:hope:hope:hope:hope:hope

I can't expect football to be fair' date=' but if there's any left of that, Portuguesa will win this game... wtf[/quote'] Well done on all Portugesa backers, Goias looked realy poor in the second half, Lusa is playing great soccer!

Re: Brazil Serie B 2011 THREAD @Bagzi - Yeah mate, they are in great shape. Playing good football and always searching open spaces. @LLMB0611 - Indeed, expected much more there. Disorganized attacking without playmaking... should be an easy win, but after I seen the odds on asian for Vitoria I knew my bet was wrong. Anyway, 1 loss, 1 half win and 2 wins. Fine night :)

Re: Brazil Serie B 2011 THREAD ASA to win against Vila Nova looks interesting. ASA in need of points, and Vila Nova without several main players. Their coach need to improvise, in attack and defence and will use two youngsters (Thalles 20 years and Bruninho, 17 years). ASA (-0.5) AH @2.10 victorchandler 4/10