** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Belarus 2011

Neman-Vitebsk= 1 (1.57) bet365 Neman position 7° points 4 Vitebsk position 12° points 1 Preview: Neman: absent: Lebedev (midfielder 3p/0gol) Rovneiko (defender 2p/0gol), Rybak (defender 1p/1gol). Vitebsk: absent: Vaskov (midfielder 0p/0gol) Kholodkov (attacker 0p/0gol). The Neman has a score of w1-d1 l1 goals scored 3 goals against 3 while the Vitebsk has a score of w0-d1-l2 goals scored 1 goals against 5. The Vitebsk has big problems both financial and staffing is much difficulty in going to score a single goal in three games. The last five previous home games have ended with the Neman-w4-d1-l0. Seen earlier between the two teams I think of the overwhelming superiority of the home team, 1 very clear sign. :hope:hope:hope

Re: Belarus April 2011

Event Bate Borisov vs Dinamo Minsk
Selection Dinamo Minsk 0 (Asian-handicap)
Strength 6/10
Date 15/04/2011
Bookmaker/Price Bet365 @ 2.62
Reasoning Dinamo Minsk is currently on third place with 1-2-0, the same as sixth placed Bate but better goal difference. Neither team started great this seson but Bate is especially lousy as they build up lead early on every season. Bate had bad periods in the end of last season when just about anyone could beat them ( was related with games in Europa league). In the begining of this seson they had games of Europa league with PSG in which they were eliminated but I think it made a mess of their preparation for the league timing wise. Shortly after that they won the Supercup but won only one in next four with 3 draws. Bate is missing their best striker Rodiinov, Alex and defender Yurevich while Dinamo is missing the striker Furlan. Bate usually has little competition in the league but this season Dinamo has invested a lot to be number one, including buying some NT players. Bate is out of form and this is a chance for Dinamo to win like in last season.

Friday 15 April 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif FC Naftan Novopolotsk v Dnepr Mogilev (14:00 BST) 2.34 3.2 3.3 104.29 %
maximize.gif Belshina Bobruisk v FC Shakhtyor Soligorsk (15:00 BST) 3.8 3.25 1.99 107.34 %
maximize.gif FC Minsk v Torpedo Zhodino (15:30 BST) 1.72 3.6 5.1 105.28 %
maximize.gif FK Gomel v FC Dinamo Brest (16:00 BST) 2.3 3.1 3.1 107.99 %
maximize.gif Neman Grodno v FC Vitebsk (17:00 BST) 1.67 3.65 5 107.28 %
maximize.gif FC BATE Borisov v Dinamo Minsk (18:00 BST) 1.95 3.3 3.95 106.84 %

Neman-Vitebsk= 1 (1.57) bet365 Neman position 7° points 4 Vitebsk position 12° points 1 Preview: Neman: absent: Lebedev (midfielder 3p/0gol) Rovneiko (defender 2p/0gol), Rybak (defender 1p/1gol). Vitebsk: absent: Vaskov (midfielder 0p/0gol) Kholodkov (attacker 0p/0gol). The Neman has a score of w1-d1 l1 goals scored 3 goals against 3 while the Vitebsk has a score of w0-d1-l2 goals scored 1 goals against 5. The Vitebsk has big problems both financial and staffing is much difficulty in going to score a single goal in three games. The last five previous home games have ended with the Neman-w4-d1-l0. Seen earlier between the two teams I think of the overwhelming superiority of the home team, 1 very clear sign. :hope:hope:hope
No profit :wall

• 1 month later...

Re: Belarus April 2011 Belarus Cup Gomel v Neman = under (1.72) bet365 Gomel position 5° points 15 Neman position 7° points 14 Preview: Gomel: absent: Stepanov (defender 10 / 1), Platonov (striker 7 / 2). Neman: absent: Denisevich (midfielder 12 / 0), Savostyanov (defender), Nadievski (defender 10 / 0), Rovneiko (defender 2 / 0). Gomel in the house has a score of w3-d2-l1 goals scored 7 goals against 3 and the Neman has a score out of the house w2-d4-l0 goals scored 8 goals against 6. Both teams are defensive play of their strength. The Gomel is very important penalized by the absence of their best striker. The teams are fairly balanced. I think we will see a very cautious and attentive, without many scoring chances :hope:hope:hope

• 1 month later...

Belarus, july picks

Sport Football (Minor Leagues)
Event FC Minsk - Sachter Soligorsk
Selection over 2.5
Strength 10/10
Date 04/07/2011
Bookmaker/Price Bet365 @ 2.30
Reasoning This is match of Belarus Premier League the nineth placed FC Minsk will face second placed Soligorsk. FC Minsk are not in a good fit but they recorded four over in last six matches, at home they recorded four over in last five matches, usually they allowed two or three goals at home but they scored one goal in each of last five home matches so they are close to relegation zone and need of points.Sachter Soligorsk won two of last three away matches with 0-2 and drew the last match against strongest team in Belarus Bate Borisov 2-2 on the road, so they scored at least two goals in each of last three away matches and I hope this game will be another over.

Re: Belarus, july picks

SportFootball (Minor Leagues)
EventFC Minsk - Sachter Soligorsk
Selectionover 2.5
Strength10/10
Date04/07/2011
Bookmaker/PriceBet365 @ 2.30
ReasoningThis is match of Belarus Premier League the nineth placed FC Minsk will face second placed Soligorsk. FC Minsk are not in a good fit but they recorded four over in last six matches, at home they recorded four over in last five matches, usually they allowed two or three goals at home but they scored one goal in each of last five home matches so they are close to relegation zone and need of points.Sachter Soligorsk won two of last three away matches with 0-2 and drew the last match against strongest team in Belarus Bate Borisov 2-2 on the road, so they scored at least two goals in each of last three away matches and I hope this game will be another over.
You are missing something here..and i can tell you what.FC Minsk has an imortant match in Europa qualif. in 3 days on Thursday so i doubt they will play full squad today and Don't think there will be many goals. Talking about relegation zone,common man,championship is not even half way.

Re: Belarus, july picks Why someone edited my post?what about freedom of speach?I told truth.I didn't say anything about the pick and i din't abuse him but you just can't come with bullsh*t reasoning like that.What about quality of posts then?Double standarts,eh?

I told truth.
Part of your post that inarguably was truth left as is. Part that I removed was not truth, it was your subjective opinion, and I believe was quite inappropriate. He relied on statistics for his pick, and it's valid; anyone who doesn't agree with the pick can simply ignore it; there is no need for comments like yours.

but you just can't come with bullsh*t reasoning like that.What about quality of posts then?
Now, you made me go to statistics site and check facts he made in his pick; all what he said was correct, and if I was about to bet on that match, I would also go on overs. So why is it bullsh*t reasoning? Are all of us who rely on statistics and recent form doing bullsh*t then? What do you expect to be correct reasoning - entire novel, or what? This pick is losing one, but I'd like to see punter without losing picks, eh...

Now, you made me go to statistics site and check facts he made in his pick; all what he said was correct, and if I was about to bet on that match, I would also go on overs. So why is it bullsh*t reasoning? Are all of us who rely on statistics and recent form doing bullsh*t then? What do you expect to be correct reasoning - entire novel, or what? This pick is losing one, but I'd like to see punter without losing picks, eh...
Statistic when it comes to full squad and many other factors.Today's game was not imortant to FC Minsk as in 3 days time they play Europa.He didn't even mention that.Didn't he know they squad?Best players left on the bench..etc?And what this bullsh*t about need points to avoid relegation when teams only played 14 games or so :lol Common man if we all will post our picks relying just on statics this forum will come to an end(it's comming slowly anyway).Inside info,motivation factor,injured players etc...that what important,not just statistics.... I remember not long time ago all moderators were talking about quality post and good reasoning behind.Anyway i don't care...i just made sure ppl who might follow that pick do know actual situation in FC Minsk. No wonder why alot of good tipsters left this forum....:eyes

Re: Belarus, july picks Hm, you might be right to some extent; I remember the thread you mentioned about quality of posts, it's here: http://forum.punterslounge.com/f6/quality-posts-uk-football-forum-discussion-109435/ However, pay attention to post #24:

Just to stress the point again - a couple of lines of analysis/reasoning is all we ask for. We're not demanding perfect English or essay-length posts (though, if you want to write an essay, that's fine too!), just an insight into why you think your pick is a good thing.
So, from this point of view, I still believe this pick was valid; now, if the tipster is good or no, the time will show, and so will confidence in him rise or decrease. Maybe he didn't have all the info you mentioned, or didn't give it so much importance, so that's why you came after him with a different opinion and different analysis, and that's purpose of the forum:
i just made sure ppl who might follow that pick do know actual situation in FC Minsk.
It's appreciated, and sure enough, I didn't touch that part of your post; however, the part I edited had aboslutely nothing to do with pick, and I am still convinced your post looks better without it! ;) I also don't agree with your last sentence - a lot of people circulate between forums, and it's a common practice. Totse, sorry for this much argument about your pick! :)

Re: Belarus 2011 Dinamo Brest - Naftan Novopolotsk Dinamo Brest All matches of Dinamo, 16/16, known +1,5 goals. The 3 last home receptions counted +2,5 goals. Naftan Novopolotsk Naftan are in the 3rd position, purchased by all teams from Gomel (4) to Vitebsk (10). They scored in the last 7 away games (in 8) whose the last 2 known +2,5 Goals. The temperature will be about 24-26°, we'll see two or more goals in Brest. +1,5 Gls @ 1.3

Re: Belarus 2011

Dinamo Brest - Naftan Novopolotsk Dinamo Brest All matches of Dinamo, 16/16, known +1,5 goals. The 3 last home receptions counted +2,5 goals. Naftan Novopolotsk Naftan are in the 3rd position, purchased by all teams from Gomel (4) to Vitebsk (10). They scored in the last 7 away games (in 8) whose the last 2 known +2,5 Goals. The temperature will be about 24-26°, we'll see two or more goals in Brest. +1,5 Gls @ 1.3
:gimme Dinamo Brest have a great particularity in their home games. Indeed, in 9 réceptions, 8 of 2nd Halfs known +1,5 Goals. So, this can be useful for next bets on Dinamo Brest home games ;)

• 5 weeks later...

Sport Football (Belarus)
Event FC Gomel - FC Minsk
Selection over 2.5
Strength 10/10
Date 08/08/2011
Bookmaker/Price Bet365 @ 2.25
Reasoning Last match for this week of Belarusian league, one of good teams in that country who played at Europe League will face another strong in the past team. FC Gomel played on Thursday against Turkish club Bursaspor but they lose 1-3 at home and were eliminated in that tournament. However FC Gomel are just three points behind third place which can give to that team another Europe League participation, so if they win they will hang up to this third place. On the other hand Minks are just two points over relegation zone and four points behind FC Gomel they need of poinst to secure their Premier Legue spot. Gomel recorded three over in a row, just month ago they defeated 5-1 at home another club of town Minsk Dinamo Minsk who are stronger than FC Minsk. FC Minsk also are coming after three over in a row they also played Europe League qualfication also eliminated by Turkish club Gaziantepspor after 4-1 loss in Turkey. The last two matches between finished over, last match at this stadium 1-3 away FC Minsk won, I think we can see another high scoinrg affair today.

• 3 weeks later...

Sport Football (Belarus)
Event BATE - Dinamo Minsk
Selection Dinamo Minsk (Lay)
Strength 10/10
Date 28/08/2011
Bookmaker/Price Sportingbet @ 4.03
Reasoning With a qualification in CL and first place in the league, Bate with 0 lose at home will now meet Dinamo; a team in form but not enough strong for win on this stadium: fans will sing all match for encourage their team that is passing a great form and all is going to well at club, so I give 0 chance to Dinamo! Mt tip 2-0. Good luck!

Sport Football (Belarus)
Event BATE - Dinamo Minsk
Selection Dinamo Minsk (Lay)
Strength 10/10
Date 28/08/2011
Bookmaker/Price Sportingbet @ 4.03
Reasoning With a qualification in CL and first place in the league, Bate with 0 lose at home will now meet Dinamo; a team in form but not enough strong for win on this stadium: fans will sing all match for encourage their team that is passing a great form and all is going to well at club, so I give 0 chance to Dinamo! Mt tip 2-0. Good luck!
2-2 :cheers