** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

Russia > Football > 11/2012 ; 12/2013

Re: Russian Football Leagues 2011

something good which is also available in English.
Unfortunately in English there is not anything good, at least I do not know it. For stats and infos from russian resources I use: championat.ru and for match previews (if do not have time and want a fast picture of squad missings) probably nice to use euro-football.ru

• Replies 965
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Russian Football Leagues 2011 The best way to understand what is going on with russian Premier Legue - to watch matches and tv-reports. For exemple - i always watch reports and discussions here on Youtube - http://www.youtube.com/user/FootballGovno and of course - it's better to know russian language. If u don't know russian - just watch highlites there.

The best way to understand what is going on with russian Premier Legue - to watch matches and tv-reports. For exemple - i always watch reports and discussions here on Youtube - http://www.youtube.com/user/FootballGovno and of course - it's better to know russian language. If u don't know russian - just watch highlites there.
Very original user name :rollin I do agree that watching games if possible is the good option, if not just checking highlights on youtube to get a picture about how team plays and their players.

19/03/2011 12:00 Krasnodar Krasnodar - Spartak Nalchik Krasnodar @ 2.25 Bwin Stake: Max. In only 3 hours since Ive posted odds dropped with -0.20 points. Opening odds: 2.25 Monday 14/03/2011 Time 00:19 - current odds 2.05 The other bookies will open theyr lines only on Thursday, today it is Monday. Watch odds movement... all this dropping because of my tip, nothing else involved! Or, my hit rate presented in the previous posts at the Max. stake 13-1-2 +157.1 pts. I dunno really! KRASNODAR One of the few private clubs in Russia was created from scratch and in three years has gone from second division to the Premier League. In this case, the owner of the works not only for immediate results, but also thinks about the future. At the disposal have a modern training base, and in 2014 planned to build a home arena, designed for 30.000 seats. In addition, the club set up his own academy of football. With regard to sport performance, in its first year of performances in the area of the South second division Krasnodar took third place. In January 2009, several clubs for financial reasons, refused to participate in the tournament, the first division - and the newcomer, as a team, which took a prize in one of the bands second division, has received a proposal from the PFL to occupy the vacant seat and took it. The club has passed the certification of the first attempt and was allowed to compete at higher levels. Then finishing in tenth position. In December 2009, FK Krasnodar was headed by Sergei Tasha: under his guidance successfully started the new season, has long been at the head of the tournament table. However, in the second round fall and finished fifth. Tasha by mutual consent with the club resigned his place and was replaced by Slavoljub Muslin, a contract which is designed for one and a half years, renewable for another year. Together with the Serbian expert FK Krasnodar began a new life - the club for the second time in his short stories have received from the football authorities (this time - from the RFU) proposal to raise the status and championat-2011/12 he will not in the first division, butin the Premier League. This, recall, was made possible after the reegate of Saturn from the Premier League participants. According to the principle of sport to improve in the class could claim ranked third and fourth, Nizhny Novgorod" and KAMAZ. However, the place in the elite went to FK Krasnodar - apparently, when making a decision has been taken into account the financial stability of the club. Whatever it was, it was the second team from the capital of the Kuban to take start in the transition scoring. And plans for ambitious newcomers. COACH Muslin lead FK Krasnodar on 29 December 2010. Coaching career Yugoslav expert began in the late '80. He has worked in many countries around the world: led his teams to win the championship, Morocco, Yugoslavia, Serbia and Montenegro, and Bulgaria. Also worked with clubs from France, Belgium, Ukraine and Russia. And from December 2005 to October 2006 Muslin headed Lokomotiv Moscow. Beginning of the season for the team are not too successful, but then not lost 17 games in a row and had a good chance for the title. The fatal moment for Muslin was returning from the UEFA Cup when his side failed to beat the Belgian semi-professional club - Zulte Waregem. As a result, Muslin lost his post. The Second Coming of Muslin in the Russian championship happened in September 2007, when serbian took over Khimki. That season the team finished at the 9th, but the next in Muslin problems started. Khimki most of the championship satyed at the bottom of the standings, and in April 2008, the coach was fired "in connection with unsatisfactory results." And the serbian expert presented the third attempt to work with the club in the Russian Premier League. Slavoljub Muslin: - "Negotiations with the FK Krasnodar did not last long. Quickly enough after weighing all the pro and contras and I came to the conclusion: we must return to Russia. We collected young promising players, but they lack the experience of playing in the Premier League. Several players from the club those already acquired. Premier League - a qualitatively different compared to the first division level. Club President wants us to demonstrate a bright, attacking football that the fans would have liked. I was immediately struck by a huge desire to make the leadership of the Krasnodar strong team. Our patron serious ambitions, and therefore requires an appropriate result. Charges have been in regular mode. Conditions for football were created good, and everything worked conscientiously. We have a team a lot of new faces - must still pass a lot of time to establish a gaming context. Difficult to say whether replenished with somebody else, but so far I am pleased with all those who are already in our repertoire - claims no one there. The team is a goal - worthy to speak for themselves at a new level, and we will make every effort not to disappoint our fans. The schedule of our games has studied - and I do not think that was in it would make some changes. Anyway, have to play with all of twice - all teams are equal. " COMPOSITION Obviously, the last year of the "citizens" - is history. First Division and Premier League - two very different things, and it would be extremely naive to play in the elite division with those people who are in the tournament ranked below only closed the top five. Therefore, the selection was done on a grand scale: the team joined new 14 players. Yes, none of them is very very big names, but many have proved themselves at the level of the Premier League. Nevertheless, the team kept a number of leaders of the 2010 season. On defense, a strong position Nikolai Markov, who in the past championship first division along with Eugene Kaleshinym was a couple of indispensable players. The latter, incidentally, from 11 goas was the top scorer - Though in the offseason, he left the "citizens". Note that all goals Kaleshin conducted with the 11meter mark. In midfield Andrew Pazin released: last year he took part in almost all matches. With regard to the attack, then another chance to have their say at the highest level will receive Gogniev that came during last season of KAMAZ and quickly adapt to a new team. However Muslin did not rule out that the process of recruitment will go up to the beginning of superiority. The quantity and quality of acquisitions can understand that, Krasnodar is not going to settle for the role of outsider. We see that the scouting service is working quickly and efficiently, so that example is the transfer Drinchicha from Spartak. NALCHIK It was all said about this team.. they are poor, no money, no important players transfered, instead some important leaved. :gimme
Posted 14-03-2011, 06:40 ... played on 19-03-2011 No history for this... Nalchik are not the poorest regarding to theyr play, simply many punters and media dont see them resist with the financial problems show and players, coach who left. 3/3 won so far at stake max. with this Spartak Nalchik this season.

Re: Russian Football Leagues 2011 Finally back to Moskva, I shall be at the Luzhniki to see my teams first home game in the Premier. 2011 March 21, Russian Premier League - Combo Bet Spartak Moskva - Volga Over 9.5 corners (Asian) @ 1.80 KS Samara - CSKA Moskva Over 10 corners (Asian) @ 1.90 Total odds: 3.42 Bet365 Stake: 3/10 Karpin disturbing state players: On the eve of the championship match between Russia and the Volga head coach of Spartak gave an interview to the official website. - How do you evaluate the psychological and physical state of the team after their victory over Ajax? - The psychological condition is good. Even too much. But this is not a plus, but instead, negative. - In what sense? - Laudatory odes often lead to euphoria, and it is seriously worrying, because the team relaxes. With regard to the physical condition of players, then there is their complexity. 99% will not be able to enter the field Ananidze: he has an ankle ligament tear, resulting in a match against Rostov. Other problems with Rafael Carioca, and Rojo, which also casts doubt on their participation in the Monday match. In a duel with Ajax brasilian injured ankle, while the argentines - damaged calf muscle. In addition, unfortunately, deteriorated state of health of his wife our captain Alex. For this reason, Alex urgently flew to Brazil. His wife is at home, because the doctors have forbidden her to fly. All this, coupled with the disqualification of Aiden McGeady thoroughly alarmed us on the eve of the meeting with Volga. Instead of Aiden plays youngster Yakovlev... I guess all Spartak attacks will pas now to left side (Dmitri Kombarov no 99 ) since Aiden ( no64 ) still remain suspended. You can see here where danger come and how Ayaks were trashed: http://kavkaztipster.blogspot.com/2011/03/spartak-moscow-ayaks-amsterdam-3-0.html There is a video on the blog with resume of most important actions from Spartak - Ayaks 3-0. As you can see there are very important players out: its up to Welliton yo make difference like the old times. xsxsxs this is same line-up that lost to Rostov 0-4. Huge value (odds) on visitors but I dont bet against my team. I guess is void if 10 corners exactly finish in Samara v CSKA Moskva? spartak.gif "Один за всех! И все за одного!" spartak.gif P.S: WITH YOU JAPAN! *F.C.S.M.* a967a477de642b4d054ac6f2a5117a71.gif

Re: Russian Football Leagues 2011 KS Samara vs CSKA Moscow After the pre-match meeting in Samara, it was announced to postponed the meeting of the second round of the Premier League between Krylya Sovetov Samara and CSKA Moscow The delegate of the match came to the conclusion that the pitch does not meet the requirements of the contest Russian championship and play in this field can lead to players injuries.

Date of the meeting will become available later.

Re: Russian Football Leagues 2011 I thik the goalscorer market will be opened later. Still closed at Betcity, Expekt or Marathonbet. Maybe Betfair has something... Like I said in my Europa League preview on Spartak - Ayaks last week, our star was on target: Welliton Morais (no11, age 24) @ 2.60 priced by Bet365 bookie. Played games for Spartak since 2007: 76 .. goals scored 50 He is fast, technical, acts along the entire front line of attack, not just along the flanks. Hunts opposite defenses, pressing, run ( opposite of Vagner Love- CSKA Moskva xsxsxs ). It's a player that give all.

200px-Welliton_4817.jpg
My predicted odds : 2.40, lets see what its offered for anytime goalscorer :gimme Bleat... Marathonbet 1.90, Betcity 1.97 WTFK?

Re: Russian Football Leagues 2011 Zenit - Anzhi = over (1.97) bet365 Preview: Zenit: injured: Semak, Buystrov, Hubochan, Zhevnov, Meira; Pending: Denisov. Anzhi: injured: Kebe, Carlos. Zenit is the best team in the Russian league. They started the season in the best way to win the first away game against Terek field always very difficult. Anzhi has invested a lot of money to make a competitive team with various placement internationally as Roberto Carlos, Joao Carlos, Boussoufa, Angbwa, Djako, Tardelli, Ivanov, Lakhiyalov, Jucilei. Direct clashes between the two teams were 4 and they are all finished over, so I expect a game full of goals. :hope:hope:hope

Re: Russian Football Leagues 2011 Zenit - Anzhi Kerzakov (Zenit) anytime @ 2.30 Betcity 4pts Danny (Zenit) anytime @ 2.70 Betcity 4pts Lazovic (Zenit) anytime @ 3.00 Marathonbet 3pts Penalty @ 3.55 Betcity 2pts Red card @ 4.00 Betcity 2pts Zenit score in both halves @ 2.10 Bwin 3pts Zenit -1.5 @ 2.10 Betcity 2pts Spartak Moskva - Volga Welliton (Spartak) anytime @ 1.96 Betcity 9pts D. Kombarov (Spartak) anytime @ 5.85 Expekt 2pts Dziuba (Spartak) anytime @ 2.75 Betcity 2pts Penalty @ 3.55 Betcity 2pts Red card @ 4.00 Betcity 2pts :hope

Re: Russian Football Leagues 2011 Zenit - Anzhi Pick: Over 2.5 goals Zenit is the actual Russian champion. Today the will face against one of the richest teams in Russia. I am saying this because Anzhi owner, the businessman Kerimov spent a lot of money during the transfer window. He bought some famous names like ex Inter and Real Madrid defender Roberto Carlos, Joao Carlos from Genk, Boussoufa from Anderlecht, Angbwa from Saturn, Djako from Hapoel, Tardelli from Atletiko Mineiro, Ivanov from Saturn, Lakhiyalov from Terek, Jucilei from Corinthians and other. The coach of Anzhi is Gadziev and he will try to take the best from the squad. But Anzhi played just a goalless draw in the first round against Krasnodar. Zenit on other hand started the season excellent way. They managed to win 1:0 against Terek Grozny on road. It is not easy at all to win at Grozny and that is why I am saying they have started the season good. Coach Luciano Spalletti is enjoying the moment and I am sure his team will continue that way. The only goal against Terek was scored by Danko Lazovic. Thinking about this game, I decide to take Over 2.5 goals. Both teams have already played one match this season, in cup competition. Zenit managed to win 3:2 as visitor. Danko Lazovic, Danny and Szabolcs Huszti were the scorers for Zenit, while Kamil Agalarov and Dmitrij Ivanov were scorers for Anzhi. Now I expect another efficient match at Petrovsky Stadium in Sankt Petersburg. Zenit will strongly attack, but Anzhi players are very experienced and I think they are able to score too. So Over 2.5 goals is the best option for this match.

Re: Russian Football Leagues 2011 Zenit vs Anzhi. Over 2.5 goals. 1.96 @ Ladbrokes Obviously Zenit are clear favorites in this match and I reckon they will win by two goals today, so handicap is also a good option, however Anzhi have strenghtened in midseason as well so it would not be a shock if they managed to get a goal or two themselves. Last four matches between these sides have produced at least 3 goals. Overs for me today as well. CSKA -1 AH @ Krylya Sovetov Samara. 2.12 @ 10bet Samara side have got huge problems in attacking department and goal scoring is almost impossible these days. CSKA despite some injuries are good at defending and I think they might just take this - one goal early and the second one on the counter attack. Pick CSKA to win by two goals - if it's just one, refund. Spartak vs Volga Nyzhnyi. Over 2.5 goals. 2.19 @ 188bet Volga Nyzhnyi is a new comer to top division in Russian Premier league this season. They target is to stay up and playing defensive ball game away to highly attacking team like Spartak is gonna happen for sure but I think Moscow will open them up in pretty quick time, so this match won't be as dull as most might be afraid of. Spartak of course playing at home today, so won't disappoint their supporters. Odds for over 2.5 goals are very juicy and have to take them. It could easily be 3-0 for Spartak today.

Zenit vs Anzhi. Over 2.5 goals. 1.96 @ Ladbrokes Obviously Zenit are clear favorites in this match and I reckon they will win by two goals today, so handicap is also a good option, however Anzhi have strenghtened in midseason as well so it would not be a shock if they managed to get a goal or two themselves. Last four matches between these sides have produced at least 3 goals. Overs for me today as well. CSKA -1 AH @ Krylya Sovetov Samara. 2.12 @ 10bet Samara side have got huge problems in attacking department and goal scoring is almost impossible these days. CSKA despite some injuries are good at defending and I think they might just take this - one goal early and the second one on the counter attack. Pick CSKA to win by two goals - if it's just one, refund. Spartak vs Volga Nyzhnyi. Over 2.5 goals. 2.19 @ 188bet Volga Nyzhnyi is a new comer to top division in Russian Premier league this season. They target is to stay up and playing defensive ball game away to highly attacking team like Spartak is gonna happen for sure but I think Moscow will open them up in pretty quick time, so this match won't be as dull as most might be afraid of. Spartak of course playing at home today, so won't disappoint their supporters. Odds for over 2.5 goals are very juicy and have to take them. It could easily be 3-0 for Spartak today.
Hi Psycho, Does Zenith have a full strength team for todays match ?

Why :nana when you ain't even won anything yet ?? You didn't even give any reason on why you done these bets ?? Ridiculous
Oh dear, I've misused a smiley. Question this one too, will you? :gimme I couldn't find a weekday bets section, so put this one in here. The bets are simply because I think that both selections, at home, are good enough to win by at least two.

Re: Russian Football Leagues 2011 The bets only section is not used here mainly because all the leagues covered here are considered "minor" ones and information is crucial. Simply put it's not like writing Chelsea win (as everyone in the betting world knows at least something about Chelsea) as even most regulars here don't have to know what teams we are talking about here.;)

Re: Russian Football Leagues 2011 Thanks for the tips on Zenit, followed and it was pretty easy money. Not sure about Roberto Carlos playing for Anzhi, then again it's easy to be sceptical about such transfers when a famous player reaches the end of his career :ok

Guys! Sorry, but u were stupid to play over in Zenit - Anzhi match. I' m late and i wasn't in time to dissuade u from this pick. well. what we have? i really like Volga NN. First match they played well. (2:0 vs Tom') And today - quite well. although lost 0:1. So next times i'll try 1(0) vs Dinamo Msc at home & (+1) or x2 at the away match. (vs Rostov)

Saturday 2 April 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Amkar Perm v Krylia Sovetov Samara (12:00 GMT) 1.78 3.16 4.7 108.87 %
maximize.gif Lokomotiv Moscow v FK Rostov (12:00 GMT) 1.53 3.74 5.9 108.72 %
maximize.gif Volga Nizhniy Novgorod v Dynamo Moscow (12:00 GMT) 3.25 3.11 2.19 108.59 %
maximize.gif FK Kuban v Spartak Moscow (17:45 GMT) 3.25 3.11 2.19 108.59 %
Sunday 3 April 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Spartak Nalchik v Zenit Saint-Petersburg (11:00 GMT) 4.4 3.36 1.78 108.63 %
maximize.gif Anzhi Makhachkala v Rubin Kazan (12:00 GMT) 3.46 2.94 2.18 108.79 %
maximize.gif CSKA Moscow v FK Krasnodar (15:30 GMT) 1.3 4.65 9.25 108.68 %
Monday 4 April 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Terek Grozny v Tom Tomsk (12:00 GMT) 1.54 3.57 6.37 108.62 %

Re: Russian Football Leagues 2011 KUBAN KRANSODAR - SPARTAK MOSCOW Kuban K. +0,25 1,92 sbobet Spartak Moscow at the start of the season did not convince me, the first game and against Rostov has lost much of the newly promoted Nizhny Novgorod has won only measure, the Kuban think it is still coached by a good technician Petruscu (Ask) after having lost at home first against Rubin won at Tom Tomsk, is not easy to Spartak Moscow to win this match away from home, also because I think the team will head to the race already europa league

Re: Russian Football Leagues 2011 Amkar - K.Sovetov Both two games Amkar had against strong Moscow sides. They lost opening fixture away against CSKA 0-2 and in the last round won at home against strong Lokomotiv. K.Sovetov played only 1 game since their last one was postponed. However, Amkar has perfect record at home against K.Sovetov, beating them in their last 5 games. Since it's still beginning of the season, will just back them with medium stakes. Amkar @ 2.00 Bet365

Re: Russian Football Leagues 2011 i was looking at: Volga V Dynamo Moscow Volga are a new team which got promoted from league below and first home game they beat Tom Tomsk and second game lost but only 1-0 to spartak. Dynamo lost 3-2 on first game away to locomotiv but 2ud game won at home 3-1 against Fk Rostov. Both teams have a good record of scoreing goals and Volga home advantage and dynamo with great players like Kuraniyi and Voronin just to name 2...i was thinking of either over 2.5 or both teams to score? wanting some advice maybe on teams news if any injuries would be nice..russian peeps :clap

Re: Russian Football Leagues 2011 i see 2 clear picks. 1. Volga NN - won't loose! Volga has strenght to win or draw (1:1). so 1x (1.62) - is very good. 2. CSKA - Krasnodar. As i've written earlier - Krasnodar has a good goalkeeper. So, CSKA won't score a lot. pick - CSKA

Re: Russian Football Leagues 2011 Volga NN - Dynamo Moscow Over 2.5 is as-well on my short list. I am wondering how Volga will appoach this game. Dynamo´s previous games did have many goals, but the number of goals will also depend on the aproach of the other party. Dynamo Moscow - Rostov FK 3-1 Lokomotiv Moscow - Dynamo Moscow 3-2 I saw the first half of Volga versus Tomsk and their play plus the dropping odds made me wonder whether this match was fixed. This weekend another match will be fixed, so I can recommend following the dropping odds and blocked odds. :cheers Anzhi - Rubin Kazan Over 2.5 for 2.75 seems to be tempting here. Anzhi has and improved team that might be able to produce some goals. Rubin is know for its good defense, that being said, during the 2009 season actually 73% of its away games ended in an over. In the light of the above 2.75 seems to represent decent value.