** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

Russia > Football > 11/2012 ; 12/2013

Re: Russian Football Leagues 2011

Volga NN - Dynamo Moscow Over 2.5 is as-well on my short list. I am wondering how Volga will appoach this game. Dynamo´s previous games did have many goals, but the number of goals will also depend on the aproach of the other party. Dynamo Moscow - Rostov FK 3-1 Lokomotiv Moscow - Dynamo Moscow 3-2 I saw the first half of Volga versus Tomsk and their play plus the dropping odds made me wonder whether this match was fixed. This weekend another match will be fixed, so I can recommend following the dropping odds and blocked odds. :cheers Anzhi - Rubin Kazan Over 2.5 for 2.75 seems to be tempting here. Anzhi has and improved team that might be able to produce some goals. Rubin is know for its good defense, that being said, during the 2009 season actually 73% of its away games ended in an over. In the light of the above 2.75 seems to represent decent value.
:welcome to PL SharQ Bettor. Hope to see you around here a lot. :cheers

• Replies 965
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Russian Football Leagues 2011 FC Kuban Krasnodar - Spartak Moscow aaa3045be5d4e3a095a20c7134fb6320.jpg Under 2.25 @ 1.82 (Asia) Lokomotiv Moscow - FC Rostov 3c832eddaad960044b75025864c34def.jpg Home -0.75 @ 1.89(Asia) FC Amkar Perm - FC Krylya Sovetov Samara 6719873ea9f83b0ea74c53ecc864259d.jpg Under 0.75 @ 1.9 (Asia) Volga Nizhny Novgorod - Dinamo Moscow 43d445e55ef17c85788c70a14491422d.jpg Away -0.25 @ 2.04 (Asia)

Volga NN - Dynamo Moscow Over 2.5 is as-well on my short list. I am wondering how Volga will appoach this game. Dynamo´s previous games did have many goals, but the number of goals will also depend on the aproach of the other party. Dynamo Moscow - Rostov FK 3-1 Lokomotiv Moscow - Dynamo Moscow 3-2 I saw the first half of Volga versus Tomsk and their play plus the dropping odds made me wonder whether this match was fixed. This weekend another match will be fixed, so I can recommend following the dropping odds and blocked odds. :cheers
i don't agree. i think result will be 0:0, 1:0 or 1:1. no 0:1.

Re: Russian Football Leagues 2011 my results 1round +0=0-2 (-2 flat) 2round +2=0-1 (+1.15 flat) ---- 3 round. my bets: Volga - Dinamo [email protected] I watched the matches of the second round of these commands. Volga - a team with very good defense. Spartak attacked the whole game, but one goal scored - this is a great success against the Volga even for Spartak with optimal attack in that match. In the first round at home Volga competently played against Tomsk and showed a good attacking game. Dynamo are certainly very good looks in the attack, but their defense and keeper does not often play in concert, which led to 3 goals from a missed one round against Loko. Today, attacks from Dynamo will be smaller, since it is the first game outside of Moscow. A Volga sure will be able to penetrate their defense to counterattack. The fact that the Volga will not lose it seems very likely. Lokomotiv - Rostov Rostov (+1)@1.65 Lokomotiv three goals in a round can not be overestimated, since they were all slaughtered because of errors and the Dynamo on the counter in a fast game. In the second match against the defending Amkar Lokomotiv had nothing to show in the attack and lost 0:1 Today, Rostov, too, will play from the defense, which again would create problems for Loko. Coach Loco - Krasnozhan made great strides on the defensive rather than offensive game. So I can believe a home win, but with a minimal difference. For example 1:0, 2:1 /moneyback for me/ or even a draw Kuban - Spartak Moscow Away (0)@1.65 Moneyback if draw. Spartak without a main striker - Welliton and with a weakened defense. It is true that protection in the last game played very well) Composition of the guests several times stronger, and the coach said that the game would react with full responsibility, not as in round 1 when against Rostov played almost b-team (0:4) Spartak goalkeeper - Dikan by which Spartak went into the 1 / 4 of the League of Europe now played for the Kuban in 2004-2007, was team captain, played 99 games. Its very well remembered today must meet with joy. I think he should play well today and remind yourself. Although it is not very good statistics in away games against the Kuban Spartak stronger today and is unlikely to lose. Sp Nalchik - Zenit Away [email protected] Everything is simple. A weak team against the leader. Even though the away match, some problems in composition, Zenit has a major victory. This price is the guest of victory is too high to pass up.

Re: Russian Football Leagues 2011 Spartak Nalchik v Zenit. Over 2 goals. 1.65 @ 10bet Without any doubts, this is a no-lose situation. Zenit of course the strongest team and should be able to win but they are playing on the road, so anything is possible here. Following stats on this one and there have been 9 consecutive overs (> 2.5 goals) and last 10 matches have produced at least 2 goals each. So today's scenario is as follows: Zenit take an early lead and get another goal on the break or Spartak N. score themselves first but can't hold onto their lead. Or there's always a possibility that this match will be 2-2. Out of last 5 mutual matches, 3 times there has been 2-2 draw so you never know, one thing though is sure - we'll get at least couple goals so I'm confident this is a no-lose bet.

Re: Russian Football Leagues 2011 Anzhi – Rubin Anzhi +0.25 @1,98 at SBO (1,9+ takeable) 4/10 The biggest investment of the new season in Russian football has not yet brought results yet. Big name arrived to the club in the face of Roberto Carlos, who is considered to be the engine of the team, mostly psychologically. And he is working already in this direction, has conversations with fans and is a captain of the team. The new signing Bousouffa, several times best player of Belgium also arrived to the club and can start vs Rubin. So far Anzhi played 3 official games in this season, lost twice to Zenit (2:3 and 0:2) and drew to Krasnodar. They were seeking their game and improving from match to match. In last match vs Zenit they were quite decent, played very good football away at Petrovski stadium (where top Russian teams have big problems to gain anything) and just the difference in class was the reason for dry loose, otherwise was a good battle from southern side. This match for Anzhi is already extremely important, they have to start collecting points, and if last year the main target were smaller clubs to take all three points, now they must also put pressure on top ones, as the target this year is to reach euro cups’ zone and not fight for the relegation. Rubin is of course high class team, leading the table already but their games so far did not impress much. They beat Kuban away in the first round, just promoted team with many new names and new coach, still without good team play (but vs Spartak this round they already showed that they are a team already), then also style-searching and not-in-form Terek was beaten on muddy field, also not very convincing. Coach Berdiev announced that they are changing the style and will play attacking and combinational football. Probably they will, but without a big, physically strong forward they will find hard to break tough defenses this year. And today they will have hardest opponent so far in this season. Of course Rubin are still better side then Anzhi, but I can not see them minus line favorites there, DNB with the same odds would be more fair line. 1-0 won

Re: Russian Football Leagues 2011 I've moved all posts concerning the Terek Grozny v Tomsk game. Generally, match fixing allegations are not allowed (as they can drag PL to legal troubles) I'm waiting for instructions from the adminstrator regarding that match.

Saturday 9 April 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Krylia Sovetov Samara v Lokomotiv Moscow (11:00 BST) 3.45 3.05 2.48 102.09 %
maximize.gif FK Krasnodar v Amkar Perm (13:15 BST) 2.29 3.05 3.8 102.77 %
maximize.gif Dynamo Moscow v FK Kuban (15:30 BST) 1.62 3.7 6.6 103.91 %
Sunday 10 April 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif FK Rostov v Volga Nizhniy Novgorod (11:00 BST) 2.05 3.2 4.5 102.25 %
maximize.gif Rubin Kazan v Spartak Nalchik (13:15 BST) 1.53 3.8 8 104.18 %
maximize.gif Zenit Saint-Petersburg v CSKA Moscow (15:30 BST) 2.25 3.2 3.6 103.47 %
maximize.gif Spartak Moscow v Terek Grozny (17:45 BST) 1.6 3.6 6.6 105.43 %
Monday 11 April 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Tom Tomsk v Anzhi Makhachkala (12:00 BST) 2.56 3.05 3.1 104.11 %

Re: Russian Football Leagues 2011 Heavy rain mixed with snow +wind in Krasnodar. Pitch in normal condition. No important missings for Krasnodar or Amkar. Also wet weather in Samara and the pitch which was awful last round (and postponed match). That can affect the match again, a lot of mud expected. Both matches look low scoring at a glance.

Re: Russian Football Leagues 2011 My results is bad, but i hope.... ))) 1round +0=0-2 (-2 flat) 2round +2=0-1 (+1.15 flat) 3round +2=0-2 (-0.73 flat) FK Krasnodar v Amkar Perm Home [email protected] /moneyback if draw/ Dynamo Moscow v FK Kuban Home [email protected] Rubin Kazan v Spartak Nalchik Home win (-1)@1.9 Two words - haven't time Krasnodar more organized team, with nice forward Pikushak - who may be first sensation star in start RPL. On home stadium. Amkar usually not impressed on away matches other - later

Dynamo Moscow v FK Kuban Home [email protected]
Two home commands play. A dynamo of the house and on away-it absolutely different two collectives. I do not know why so it turns out, but they of anything distinct on departures can't show the second season. Again on a visit to the Dynamo there comes a command which is in euphoria after a victory over Spartak. If today home team don't win, coach Bozhovich can appear under the threat of dismissal.

Re: Russian Football Leagues 2011 Zenit look good value to beat CSKA @ 2.15. When I've watched them there seems to be quite a class difference between the two sides, but then again am not that knowledgeable about Russian football so would be interested to hear others' views on this game.

Saturday 16 April 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Krylia Sovetov Samara v FK Krasnodar (11:00 BST) 2.33 3.11 3.62 102.70 %
maximize.gif FK Kuban v FK Rostov (13:15 BST) 2.1 3.28 4.05 102.80 %
maximize.gif Terek Grozny v Dynamo Moscow (15:30 BST) 2.77 3.1 2.98 101.92 %
Sunday 17 April 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Amkar Perm v Zenit Saint-Petersburg (09:15 BST) 6.78 3.78 1.66 101.20 %
maximize.gif Lokomotiv Moscow v Volga Nizhniy Novgorod (11:30 BST) 1.84 3.5 5.2 102.14 %
maximize.gif CSKA Moscow v Rubin Kazan (13:45 BST) 2.02 3.25 4.41 102.95 %
maximize.gif Anzhi Makhachkala v Spartak Moscow (16:30 BST) 3.02 3.01 2.74 102.83 %
Monday 18 April 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Spartak Nalchik v Tom Tomsk (14:00 BST) 1.62 3.79 6.65 102.96 %

Re: Russian Football Leagues 2011 Krylia Sovetov Samara v FK Krasnodar Home dnb (0)@1.62 /moneyback if draw/ Today three difficult matches for the forecast, but I will try one of them to play. Visitors - Krasnodar - a quite good command, squad from players of the primer league, the quite good trainer. The command goes on 2 place, but to overestimate their successes it is not necessary, as good achievement is only the drawn game against CSKA on a visit. But we know constant underestimation of CSKA of not strong contenders in home matches on last season... So left and this year. Home team in last round have won the first victory, at last have shown quite good game, especially in half-backs. At the forecast for a match it is necessary to remember that Krasnodar will play on April, 20th to Moscow against Spartak in 1/4 cup-finals of Russia and this match for them means more than today's, and gives vent quite good chances on in a cup semi-final. Therefore I consider that on a maximum visitors not begin to give all the best. I assume that owners will spend the most part in attacks if it will turn out can hammer, if aren't present - the account 0:0 is quite real. We must not forget too that last season Krasnodar very poorly played at away. By game on home field, they took 3 place in league in games away 14 of 20 place. --- My result in RPL 2011-2012 now: +6 =0 -6 (-1,43 flat)

Re: Russian Football Leagues 2011 17.04.2011 14:45 CET CSKA - Rubin CSKA -0.5 @2,04 at SBO (2,07 at IBC) 4/10 At first sight this is a clash of two top teams and -0.5 line would not be takeable at all, but just last season and the name can not be big help for Rubin right now. After Coach Berdyev changed the style of playing, Rubin looks quite unconfident and without much ideas in play. First round won, but after that round they are without their creativity force - Kasaev, who is expected back in next round after the injury, also Carlos Eduardo, another attacker and creative midfielder is expected back in May. That is why Rubin can not create many chances and in both last matches without scoring goals looked very limited in attacking line. In last round midfielder Noboa, was redcarded and defencively also they will have more problems (although they are decent in back until now). CSKA is a title contender, still did not show up what they can and therefore have not made a statement that they are really ready to take something this year. After win over Amkar at home, came one postponed match and two draws at home vs Krasnodar and away Zenit (which technically was decided and changed to 3-0 win of CSKA as Zenit did not put youngster player in lineup). Until now points are OK, but they finally have to show a big win, a win over top team, and bloodless Rubin is best opportunity for now. CSKA aslo has injury problems: Mamaev and Honda will miss the game, (Honda has played just one match this season), however the depth of CSKA squad gives them the possibility not to weaken much because of this missings, as in attacking/creative line Dumbya, Dzagoev and Necid are in good form and can make big problems for Rubin defence. Due to the background for this match, I would not give more then 1,9 for CSKA win here. 2-0

Re: Russian Football Leagues 2011 Lokomotiv Moscow v Volga Nizhniy Novgorod [email protected] Today is the first match this season in their stadium Lokomotiv (first two were in the Luzhniki Stadium) and on this occasion will be organized celebrations, fans also will mark the beginning of the season in their stadium. This fact is why it attached great importance to ... But the holiday - a holiday, and the game - is another matter. In the first matches of the locomotive showed the main feature - a weak defense. Volga was a strong team who likes fast football and playing well on the counterattack. Almost all their goals was scored after fast counterattacks. Today, the owners will try to play a quick game that guests on hand ... Therefore, a good bet may be called Volga score. Given the bad shape of the attackers Locomotive, I believe that score more than the guests they will not succeed. Although the score balls certainly will. My choice of x2.

Re: Russian Football Leagues 2011 CSKA Moscow v Rubin Kazan Home [email protected] Rubin in the last two games showed a very weak game (0:1 and 0:0). having a normal squad they played very simply, have not shown anything in the attack had caused little impact in shots on target. Given that these games were against weaker opponents than it is today, given that the injured Kasaev, suspended midfielder Noboa, now a super game by Rubin can not wait. The hosts also did not show an excellent game, but their squad has stronger line of attack in the norm (Vagner Love, too, should play) and today will match with the constant attack hosts and occasional outbursts Rubin, with whom CSKA defenders should be easy to handle. The main issue is - can score goal hosts. I hope and will to win. As an alternative nice look total under.

Re: Russian Football Leagues 2011 Anzhi Makhachkala v Spartak Moscow Spartak dnb (0)@1.9 /moneyback if draw/ Should be an interesting match. Mainly because of Spartak. Anji this season shows a good game, but the attack until they get a little. When they play against the slow midfield teams usually handle, but quick teams - such as Zenit solve this issue (2:0) without any problems. The main issue - the state and mood of Spartak. After another massive defeat - this time in European cups from Porto 2:5 in a team situation escalated to the maximum. Half the fans demanding the resignation of the coach, half wanted to disperse the basis of the players. Very good players individually, together can not possibly show a good game. Defenders are often mistaken, midfielders do not always return to the defense, but attacking players look good and only bad luck prevented them from score 3-4 goals per match If today Anji will play on defense, the chances of a draw is very high. But at its southern hot fans Anji often plays attacking football, likes and Spartak. and mindful of the fact that the basic squad is stronger than the hosts Spartak 2-3 times with fast football the visitors a good chance of winning. In the normal state of Spartak guest price of victory would not have been higher then 1.6-1.7 Personal meetings in 2000-2002 (Spartacus +5 = 1-0 Anji) in 2010 (+2 = 0-0 Spartak Anji). Today, for Spartak decisive match and I'm sure they will play aggressively and win only but some questions still exist, so a clear victory guests I will not play.

Re: Russian Football Leagues 2011 ruscupspartakkrasnodar6.png This game will be remembered for two moments hard to say wich one is more important for us. First, the red & white should spend their last match under the leadership of Valery Karpin, who after the defeat of Anzhi resigned as head coach, retaining however his position in the club. The second milestone will be the last game as a footballer for Andrei Tikhonov (40 years old ). According to Tikhonov, he is ready to play at least one half, instead of Dmitry Kombarov. Despite the fact that Krasnodar in his professional status came only four years ago, Spartak has already met them. It was also in the Cup of Russia in the year 2009, at the stage of 1 / 16 finals. In Krasnodar, we won 2-1, Karpin not using many of the starters. Way to 1/4 Finals Spartak played two matches with clubs from the First Division. In 1/16 Finals eliminate Metallurg Lipetsk 1:0 thanks to a goal by Alex from 11 meters. Match with Sibir in Novosibirsk is still quite fresh in the memory, because the game took place six weeks ago, Dzuba and Yakovlev scored for a 2:0 win. Krasnodar started with stage 1/32, against a strong opponent - Sochi. They win 1:0 away. Next 1/16 against Tom under heavy rain ended 1:1. Scored one goal for Tom was Dziuba actual striker of Spartak and who will start Wednesday. However in the first overtime half, Krasnodar scored the decisive goal. In the next stage 1/8, the green bulls had to play on snow and wind, difficut pitch with Amkar from Perm, an away game. Again, black and green was not enough 90 min to eliminate Amkar. Regular time 0:0 but had three hits in the post of the gate! In the 110th minute of overtime a goal by Igor Pikuschaka see off Amkar. Spartak The worst start for the whole of Russian history in the championship. Spartak now back on the 16-th place (last) which had been held after the first round even! In Makhachkala, Spartak lost their main goalkeeper Dikan (out for a month because of shoulder injuries ). Instead in the gate may appear Zabolotny or Alexander Belene. Zabolotny 90%. I can only say that the right defense will play Kirill Kombarov, others ... In the center, taking into account Rojo's poor games recently Karpin might put Suchy or Rodriguez. This year it was played five matches in the championship of Russia. Central defense: Suchy - Rodriguez ; Rojo - Sheshukov; Rodriguez - Sheshukov ; Suchy - Rojo ; Rojo - Rodriguez. Karpin in five matches managed record to never repeat a combination of central defenders twice!! Compared with Krasnodar who played with almost line, except for the wings only rotating. In the center of midfield Rafael Carioca and Alex. Right wing should be Aiden. In the attack pair Welliton and Dziuba. Krasnodar have letal counterattack, and it is necessary to use well wing Aiden to create surprise. Krasnodar Only three years old, but the club has already managed to catch the fancy of many football fans. I have writed almost an entire page about this team and region from my childhood where Ive spent (Kuban region). The team came in for a record time in the Premier League and with the development of the club fast, which is the merit of president Galitsky, one of the richest people in Russia. Generally they behave modestly, not talking about Europa place or future but looking at present moments. President put a lot of money in the development of youth football in the Kuban region, the club at the disposal of one of Europe's best training bases, and will be look to build new stadium. In contrast to Spartak, which in this year looks like a drunk in the morning, Krasnodar has stability. In the six official matches this year, the green bull have received only one goal, and this in the Luzhniki Stadium from CSKA Moscow, 1:1 ended. They play 4-2-3-1 system. In attack - pressing, pressing a lot. How deal with Krasnodar? What will happen in this game? Triangle in the center is good at destruction of adverse attack, but not very good at building up attacks. Generally, the game against CSKA Moscow clearly revealed the disadvantages of the guests. High speed - the key to success for Spartak, the result is very important to be setted in the first half of the game otherwise in the second Krasnodar will raise, not accident they are NUMBER ONE team for the second halves so far after 5 rounds. Its easy to win twice over Basel or Ajax? I doubt. What happened to Spartak to receive a dozen of goals is a fact of rotating defenders (central) because still missing argentinian Pareja - Rojo was the weakest part hope he wont start but likely 50-50 with Rodriguez. From the midfield to attack Spartak is good, look how they put in Porto pressure in the first 25 minutes and watching Porto fans worried because theyr team could not pass midfield. What happened after is not to believe, each corner and set piece danger - wich is after all the weakest part for this crazy Spartak defense. Missing since start of season two important defenders, Alex problems with family wich apperead right after elimination of Ajax where he scored two masterpieces, no wonder this bad run for us.

Re: Russian Football Leagues 2011 any ideas over the zenit - cska game, zenit been strong last few games so don't know if both teams want to win this cup or not..any russian peeps:notworthy edit: looks like zenit won this cup before so maybe home win, normaly defending champs put 110% to try and keep the cup..still waiting for some russian inside info lol

any ideas over the zenit - cska game... looks like zenit won this cup before so maybe home win' date= normaly defending champs put 110% to try and keep the cup..still waiting for some russian inside info lol
Zenit quite motivated, especially after 0-3 technical loose 2 weeks ago, but most probably will be without Danni (key midfielder). Spartak no coach, keeper Dikan injured and in attacking line will have Tikhonov, 40 yo veteran.

Saturday 23 April 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Volga Nizhniy Novgorod v FK Kuban (11:00 BST) 2.2 3.1 3.7 104.74 %
maximize.gif FK Rostov v Terek Grozny (13:15 BST) 2.2 3.1 3.4 107.12 %
maximize.gif FK Krasnodar v Lokomotiv Moscow (15:30 BST) 3.11 3 2.52 105.17 %
Sunday 24 April 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Tom Tomsk v CSKA Moscow (09:15 BST) 5.5 3.6 1.65 106.57 %
maximize.gif Rubin Kazan v Amkar Perm (11:30 BST) 1.3 4.75 10 107.98 %
maximize.gif Zenit Saint-Petersburg v Krylia Sovetov Samara (13:45 BST) 1.26 5.5 11 106.64 %
maximize.gif Spartak Moscow v Spartak Nalchik (16:00 BST) 1.53 4 6.5 105.60 %
Monday 25 April 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Dynamo Moscow v Anzhi Makhachkala (16:30 BST) 1.8 3.5 5.5 102.31 %

Re: Russian Football Leagues 2011 Krasnodar - Lokomotiv Lokomotiv DNB @1,80 at SBO 4/10 After two home wins of Krasnodar and 2 away looses of Lokomotiv would not be logical to take away side here, but things are changing and lines created by stats give some value. Krasnodar started good season and have not lost before the cup round 2 days ago. Of course they raise in experience, but quality bit going down. They rested some guys in Spartac cup game, but main force of the team were in: Amisulashvili, Anjelkovic, Drincic, Gorodov, so the engine of the team has not a rest. In that cup match Amisulashvili (central defender) was injured and left the pitch at 22'. He was the guy who saved Krasnodar from loose in a Krylyia game, often in the "best 11 of the round", one of the best central defenders in the league, so this guy got a concussion and returned home 1 day later, after the team. Now sent to Germany for treatment. So situation now is not as good in Krasnodar as 3-4 weeks ago for example. Lokomotive getting better, after changing squad from last season, they did not convince, were not clinical enough, but coach Krasnozhan is doing his job. Already in last match, where Volga has been beaten, they showed the increasing of quality, willingness to win and quite smart decisions from attacking line. Beating Volga for Loko can be the sign of the start of the uptrend for them, so their chances against weakened Krasnodar look higher then dnb line suggests. 1-4