** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

"How To Earn A Living From Football Betting"...

Hit

I've just come across this 'manual' on eBay. It claims to have made £37,257 last year. It sells for £27.97 & the guy's sold hundreds - he's making a killing. Just wondering if anyone has a copy or knows anything more about it? Here's the link: http://search.ebay.co.uk/_W0QQgotopageZ1QQsassZpoopppyQQsorecordsperpageZ50QQsosortorderZ1QQsosortpropertyZ1 Though, I'm actually more interested in finding a product to sell on Ebay, where you can make virtually all profit like this (his only costs are for the printing of the manual, how much can that cost!)...

Re: "How To Earn A Living From Football Betting"... Ive bought it mate, looking at his feedback he has sold hundreds at just short of 30quid! Its a very simple system aswell, its good i staked 30quid each saturday, and i won 2 lost 1 bringing in 180quid for 90quid staked for 3weeks, hardly works out at 37grand a year! :lol

Re: "How To Earn A Living From Football Betting"...

I've just come across this 'manual' on eBay. It claims to have made £37,257 last year.
Hit, read back this sentence a few times and soon you will realise how, if that figure is true, he has made that much. ;);) Clue: he doesn't need to bet ;);) One day when I'm wealthy enough I will take all these con men to court and win. Until then, the best advice, as 2damnhype says, is don't buy it. Buy my book instead :D In all seriousness though, I would never claim to make anyone rich buy reading my material. But what I would claim is: I don't bullshit You will only get valuable information from me. Poppy on e-bay is a sh.it of the highest order, the stuff in the book wouldn't be worth wiping your arse with. I know, because I've seem countless similar material, even reviewed some of it. All crap, could be condensed into 3 pages for the novice gamble and will not make you a single dime long term. The only credit I can give him is he got the nouse to make a seriously large wad from fools prepared to be suckered by the advertising. However, I could never sleep at night behaving like this, and when he meets his maker he'll get a damn good seeing to for being so immoral.

Re: "How To Earn A Living From Football Betting"... I've never planned on buying the thing, but one thing I'm surprised is that most of the feedback he's got has been positive. I'm more interested in the fact that so many people are actually buying this thing. I'd do it myself, but as you said 2damnhype & Joe - I don't think my conscience will allow it. Joe, I'll get your book when I next go to that sports/gambling shop off Charing Cross Road, can't remember the name at the moment - I think they have it there..

Re: "How To Earn A Living From Football Betting"... hehe..those 'systems' are all 'stolen' from forums like this one and others, and just written in a document. Whatever you find for selling, you will find it somewhere in a forum around the net. What system is these with 70%? What of course is not telling you is that you do have to understand football, and do your own research on team form, etc...which of course you may do without his manual etc. If it is some kind of arbing or trading, it is impossible that you do 37257.78 in 47 bets... There is another funny system which says 92% strike rate on ebay..the only way you can reach this strike rate is laying 0-0 correct score..like I do :D Well if someone buys or have a copy on these ebay systems, would be nice to be discussed.

Re: "How To Earn A Living From Football Betting"... I came across this by accident a while ago. I did an Ebay search on football betting and turned up a number of such sh1te items. Interestingly there was another "system" for sale, under a different seller name and location, which made different claims, but the Q+A bit at the bottom was word for word exactly the same as the one in this thread. Total rip-off.

Re: "How To Earn A Living From Football Betting"... Long time reader, first time poster :D You get quite a few of these things on ebay and sometimes by reading all their feedback people say what the system is. One which seems to appear quite a lot is betting on 3 away teams which are odds on in a trixie. Not all of them will be s*** though there are so many that will be that it's best to avoid them all!

Re: "How To Earn A Living From Football Betting"... I'd dislimb such people. After I had exhumed them. Alive. Then I would extract their organs and glands and reinsert them into their bodies through random orifices (determined by a die roll). Then I would infest their cavities with maggots and spiders and feast on their bodily fluids. :)

Re: "How To Earn A Living From Football Betting"...

I'd dislimb such people. After I had exhumed them. Alive. Then I would extract their organs and glands and reinsert them into their bodies through random orifices (determined by a die roll). Then I would infest their cavities with maggots and spiders and feast on their bodily fluids.
Someones jealous they didnt come up with the idea first. ;)

Re: "How To Earn A Living From Football Betting"... I dont personaly have a problem with these guys doing what they do as I do not buy the stuff from them. I think I have more of a problem with the people who buy it off them because they are looking for a get rich quick idea because they are too bone idle or unintelligent to get off there arse and do something for themselves,and when it doesnt make them an instant millionare moan like fcuk. Therefore if they do get ripped off its their own fault, without people that buy the stuff trying to make an easy buck the seller wouldnt advertise it. ps I dont sell that cr*p on ebay either

Re: "How To Earn A Living From Football Betting"... I've had a quick look at this. If he's making a profit 70% of the time and the typical return is SEVEN TIMES HIS STAKE (this equates to a 46 point profit every ten weeks!!!) then he's absolutley no need to sell it. To me it seems that it worked well last season but it may have been a lucky year and who's to say it will work as well again? That is why he's selling it, in case it fails. Anyone can find a set of rules that worked one year but there is no guarantee it'll work in future. I have an idea it might be to do wih even money teams. 3 teams to win at even money equals 7-1. Don't buy it. Merry xmas to all punters... Danny