• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: ARGENTINA Primera Division 2011 Thread

Friday 18 November 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Newell's Old Boys v CA Tigre (20:00 GMT) 2.52 3.2 3.3 101.24 %
Saturday 19 November 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif San Martin-San Juan v CA All Boys (00:15 GMT) 2.42 3.25 3.4 101.50 %
maximize.gif Argentinos Juniors v Godoy Cruz de Mendoza (20:00 GMT) 2.6 3.25 3.1 101.49 %
maximize.gif Independiente v Olimpo (22:10 GMT) 2.04 3.3 4.2 103.13 %
Sunday 20 November 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Belgrano v Vélez Sársfield (00:15 GMT) 2.9 3.1 2.72 103.51 %
maximize.gif San Lorenzo v Unión de Santa Fe (20:00 GMT) 2.2 3.2 3.75 103.37 %
maximize.gif Boca Juniors v Racing Club (22:10 GMT) 2.11 3.3 4.5 99.92 %
maximize.gif Colon de Santa Fe v Atlético de Rafaela (22:10 GMT) 2.2 3.3 3.75 102.42 %
Monday 21 November 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Estudiantes de La Plata v CA Banfield (20:00 GMT) 2 3.35 4.5 102.07 %

Re: ARGENTINA Primera Division 2011 Thread Newell's Old Boys vs Tigre Home side has 6 draws at home, just 1 defeat, no win yet. In fact they are win less in last 10 games. Tigre won home, 2-1 in last round with Colon Santa Fe. They have 3 draws away so far. Expect a draw match between these two. draw @ 3.14 with 5Dimes San Martin de San Juan vs All Boys Two teams that are palced in the second part of the standings. All Boys has 16 points, while home side has 15 points. Home side is having 3 wins, 3 draws and 1 defeat at home, while All Boys has 3 wins, 3 draws and 1 defeat away. So identical stats lines! Expect a draw between 2 mid sides in Argentina. draw @ 3.17 with 5Dimes

Re: ARGENTINA Primera Division 2011 Thread Boca Juniors vs Racing Club Home side is leading the standings meritorious. They have been the best in the League and that because of the great play home and away. On La Bombonera won 5 and made 2 draws in 7 games. Racing Club is on 2nd spot and have 6 draws away in 7 games, the other game being a win. Except a draw as a result of a tight game. draw @ 3.25 with Sportingbet Colon vs Atletico Rafaela Two mid teams that played good football this season. Colon has just 1 win at home, 3 draws and 2 defeats. On the other side, Rafaela has no draw away which is a strange and unusual thing for a team in Argentina. So, logic bet is a draw as Rafaela must make a draw! It is a non conformity of the stats and we should be ready to double our stakes next time, if they will not do that draw tonight! draw @ 3.25 with Stan James

Saturday 26 November 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif CA Tigre v Atlético de Rafaela (00:15 GMT) 2.1 3.25 3.6 106.17 %
maximize.gif CA All Boys v CA Lanus (20:00 GMT) 2.94 3.2 2.5 105.26 %
maximize.gif Olimpo v San Martin-San Juan (20:00 GMT) 2.31 3.2 3.3 104.84 %
maximize.gif Racing Club v Belgrano (22:10 GMT) 1.92 3.25 4.33 105.93 %
Sunday 27 November 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Newell's Old Boys v San Lorenzo (00:10 GMT) 2.41 3.1 3.1 106.01 %
maximize.gif Arsenal de Sarandi v Estudiantes de La Plata (20:00 GMT) 2.4 3.1 3.2 105.17 %
maximize.gif Vélez Sársfield v Colon de Santa Fe (20:00 GMT) 1.85 3.4 4.7 104.74 %
maximize.gif CA Banfield v Argentinos Juniors (22:10 GMT) 2.4 3.2 3.1 105.17 %
maximize.gif Godoy Cruz de Mendoza v Boca Juniors (22:10 GMT) 3.3 3.2 2.3 105.03 %
Tuesday 29 November 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Unión de Santa Fe v Independiente (00:15 GMT) 2.45 3.2 3.01 105.29 %

Re: ARGENTINA Primera Division 2011 Thread Tigre vs Atletico Rafaela Both teams are very active ins coring and conceding goals. Away side has 4 defeats in last 4 games away which makes me think they will try hard tonight to get a point. Tigre is scoring in almost every game at home, but also concedes. Only 1 game without scoring and 1 without conceding in last 7. Expect a game with few goals. 2 or 3 goals @ 1.95 with bet365

Re: ARGENTINA Primera Division 2011 Thread Banfield vs Argentinos Juniors Home side is having a horrible defensive play for this League and that ius why they are last in tables. Argentinos are also bad this season with a bad defensive. At home, Banfield scored 7 goals and conceded 7 in 7 matches. They produced 2 wins, 1 draw and 4 defeats. Away side has on their travels 13 goals conceded and 8 scored with 2 draws and 1 win in 7 games. Expect an opened game and goals in a match in which both teams will want to win. 2 or 3 goals in the match @ 1.95 with bet365

Re: ARGENTINA Primera Division 2011 Thread Godoy Cruz vs Boca Juniors Normally this game should be a draw and being a derby should be a low scoriung one. I accept that, but the unexpected might happened so better go on goals. Godoy 11 spot, undefeated at home and scoring game by game. Boca first place, scoring or making 0-0 on away games. My bet is 2 or 3 goals! 2 or 3 goals @ 2.00 with bet365

Re: ARGENTINA Primera Division 2011 Thread will play the Racing home win today. I think 1.85 is a fair price to try it. Racing still dreams to qualify for Libertadores 2012 but chances are slim, they need to make up 4 points against Godoy Cruz in the last 2 games. so draw tonight definately wouldnt be enough. Important striker Gutierrez will return into line up after 2 games suspension, but they have to replace Martinez and yacob now after they were sent off last game. but on the other Hand new transfer Filomeno is doubtful on rafaela team. Rafaela played great Torneo as a promoted team, they won all their away games at the beginning, but lost their last 5 matches as travellers now and form doesnt indicate good result for ´Rafaela here. they beat Velez last round, but for Velez season is pretty much over. So think Racing should win here, match should be more important to them too since Rafaela isnt in great relegation danger after their good season and i hope Racing will try to keep their Libertadores chance alive( cause they are not 100% safe from relegation and Copa could be distraction, but i dont believe great team like Racing would think like that and it looks good for them in 3-year relegation promedio meanwhile anyway) stakes only 6/10 cause its not the most predictable league in the world.

Re: ARGENTINA Primera Division 2011 Thread asian handicaps on Tigre and Belgrano struck me as playable, so Tigre -0.25 @2.1 Belgrano +0.25@ 1.8 for me Tigre with a demoralizing loss in relegation battle against San Lorenzo last Monday, defender Casteglione injured and they come into the match with 2 days less rest than their opponents. So thats why i dont go for 1x2 market and medium stakes once again. But its mostly bet against Velez here. They will miss suspended players Dominguez and Papa + injured Zapata and they play only for reputation rest of season. Coach Gareca says they want to finish 2011 with honour but morale in the team cant be on the top after they focused on Copa Sudamericana last weeks and failed there. Also backing Tigre is not such a questionable move anymore. They seemed like a sure relegation prospect coming into the season with hopeless outlook in 3 years ranking, but played good torneo and can dream to stay in top division. But they need to keep collecting points to achieve this and also they have option to qualify for Libertadores with wins in last 2 games, though they would play there with mixed team anyway to focus on relegation battle i'd assume. In Banfield-Belgrano i dont agree with bookies odds. Banfield maybe the most pathetic team in the league at the moment and will be without regular starters Tagliafico and Delfino whereas Belgrano will try to keep collecting points against relegation, they do very well on the road lately and 3 suspended players from last round will return. So lets see how it develops

Re: ARGENTINA Primera Division 2011 Thread Everyone is good in his own league. As for the Argentinian football I know some good tipsters that have good results. The stars reccomend the tipster as very good. Tigre vs Velez I read above Tigre need win and points to avoid releagation. Here are some of argentinians tipsters selections reccomended on this fixture. scaled.php?server=26&filename=apuestastigrevelez.jpg&res=medium I am not expert to this leagues, I believe franciscol, vialba and other aregntinian friends tipping on a spanish portal are knowing much more and might help. As for the other games, I can help (if it is asked) but this time no screenshot. Up to you the rest. GL! In the meanwhile when i was making the printscreen, other tipster, Lionking (from Chile, without stars near his nickname) tipped Tigre @ 2.41 with Pinnacle. With regards, Abdelmalik Safin - Russian Football Expert tipping on the world's best forum for sporting information, The Punters' Lounge 11820.gif

Everyone is good in his own league. As for the Argentinian football I know some good tipsters that have good results. The stars reccomend the tipster as very good. Tigre vs Velez I read above Tigre need win and points to avoid releagation. Here are some of argentinians tipsters selections reccomended on this fixture. scaled.php?server=26&filename=apuestastigrevelez.jpg&res=medium I am not expert to this leagues, I believe franciscol, vialba and other aregntinian friends tipping on a spanish portal are knowing much more and might help. As for the other games, I can help (if it is asked) but this time no screenshot. Up to you the rest. GL! In the meanwhile when i was making the printscreen, other tipster, Lionking (from Chile, without stars near his nickname) tipped Tigre @ 2.41 with Pinnacle. With regards, Abdelmalik Safin - Russian Football Expert tipping on the world's best forum for sporting information, The Punters' Lounge 11820.gif
Your friends are the definitely the best in their league. 1-3 after 62 minutes! And btw thanks for the tip. NOT

asian handicaps on Tigre and Belgrano struck me as playable, so Tigre -0.25 @2.1 Belgrano +0.25@ 1.8 for me Tigre with a demoralizing loss in relegation battle against San Lorenzo last Monday, defender Casteglione injured and they come into the match with 2 days less rest than their opponents. So thats why i dont go for 1x2 market and medium stakes once again. But its mostly bet against Velez here. They will miss suspended players Dominguez and Papa + injured Zapata and they play only for reputation rest of season. Coach Gareca says they want to finish 2011 with honour but morale in the team cant be on the top after they focused on Copa Sudamericana last weeks and failed there. Also backing Tigre is not such a questionable move anymore. They seemed like a sure relegation prospect coming into the season with hopeless outlook in 3 years ranking, but played good torneo and can dream to stay in top division. But they need to keep collecting points to achieve this and also they have option to qualify for Libertadores with wins in last 2 games, though they would play there with mixed team anyway to focus on relegation battle i'd assume. In Banfield-Belgrano i dont agree with bookies odds. Banfield maybe the most pathetic team in the league at the moment and will be without regular starters Tagliafico and Delfino whereas Belgrano will try to keep collecting points against relegation, they do very well on the road lately and 3 suspended players from last round will return. So lets see how it develops
I've lost some big money on this match:( Sorry to say. Bad preview about Tigre-Velez. Tigre is probably the worst team i've ever seen playing football. It could have been 1-10 if Velez had to win with that scoreline.

Re: ARGENTINA Primera Division 2011 Thread -i posted 4 picks this week for odds around 1.8-2.1, 3 of them won ( Racing+ Belgrano+ Inter-CSka both to score), thats not a horrible record by any means - i stated in my post that i play Tigre ahc with medium stakes only, cause of the reasons i listed at the beginning - its not like Tigre had awful results over the past couple of weeks and Velez was extremely successful, more of the opposite in fact i can only play my game and it happens that you lose picks and games dont develop the way you predicted them. not much more to say about this.

Your friends are the definitely the best in their league. 1-3 after 62 minutes! And btw thanks for the tip. NOT
Why are you posting just to criticize others' picks? It's called gambling for a reason. I use this forum for others' advice and to affirm my own sentiments regarding certain matches. Why don't you post picks and previews of your own if the advice offered by other members here is so poor? I personally don't know **** about the Argentinian leagues, so the analysis done by members here is especially valuable, even if it turns out to be wrong. No bet is a sure thing, and ultimately you have noone to blame but yourself if you're missing on some of the picks offered by members here. I have lost my fair share of bets following advice on this forum, but I have won more -- it is up to YOU to determine whether you think the insight offered by members is convincing enough to risk your money on. Sorry for the rant.

Re: ARGENTINA Primera Division 2011 Thread Argentinos vs Olimpo Olimpo will surely get relegated this year if they will not mange an exceptional Clausura. I do not see how they are going to do that, but this is the condition. Argentinos is safe, but they are looking to improve, may be a presence in a South American cup. Olimpo usually makes draw away, but we might see a low scoring match between these two as they often do. Argentinos has 3 consecutive wins at home, so they might not get the 4th. If they will do it, will be a low scoring one! Olimpo hasn;t scored in last 2 away. under 2 goals @ 2.16 with Canbet

Re: ARGENTINA Primera Division 2011 Thread Belgrano vs Arsenal de Sarandi great odds for a team like Arsenal playing against a team that is excellent on away games, but less inspired in the home matches. Arsenal still waiting for another victory on away games, having just 1 in last 8 matches. Many draws, so I will not risk a 0 AH, cause I want a piece from this one. away +0.5 AH @ 1.74 with Canbet

Re: ARGENTINA Primera Division 2011 Thread Estudiantes vs Union Home side is looking good in their games, they are scoring 2, 3 goals almost every game. Santa Fe is also a team that scores goals but also they concede. I think we will be able to see 2-3 goals tonight. No team from these two is close to relegation, but they need to maintain the form as in one season or two can go in the situation that River has been last season when they relegated. Expect Estudiantes to be more active and the team in control! 2 or 3 goals @ 1.95 with bet365

Re: ARGENTINA Primera Division 2011 Thread Boca vs All Boys Boca are the champions of Apertura and this means a presence in Libertadores next season. There will be a big celebrating tonight and every one expects Boca to end the season with a win. I expect 2-3 goals as usual when Boca plays. All boys regularly ends there away games with 1 a piece, so I get the coverage also for this "surprise". 2 or 3 goals @ 1.95 with bet365

I've not been following Argy but Colon - Banfield tonight with Colon @ 1.85 looks good value. Could any Argy followers comment? Thanks
OK, what we have here ... Colon play a very unstable this season, but they will finish in the top half of the table. Banfield is a terrible on last place, with the worst form in the league. Regarding motivation, if home team win remains in the race for a place in Copa Sudamericana. Also coach Sciacqua wants to give victory to fans, as only twice celebrated of eight games in Santa Fe. On the other hand, atmosphere is bad in away side. Coach and many players will probably leave club and fans are very unhappy. But team was good last seasons, so they don't fear for survival. Colon has no problem with absences since experienced striker Chevantón (ex Lecce and Monaco player) back to team after he was suspended. Banfield will be without suspended midfielder Gómez (2nd scorer). I'm not Argentine, but anything above @2,00 is good value for me... GL Colon Santa Fe vs Banfield 1 @2,03 (SBOBET) 3/10

Re: ARGENTINA Primera Division 2011 Thread Colón: Diego Pozo; Salustiano Candia, Ronald Raldes, Maximiliano Pellegrino, Bruno Urribarri; Gabriel Graciani, Sebastián Prediger, Adrián Bastía, Martín Luque; Federico Higuaín y Javier Chevantón. Banfield: Cristian Lucchetti; Alejandro Delfino, Ezequiel Carboni, Víctor López, Marcelo Bustamante, Ariel Broggi; Marcelo Quinteros, Juan Eluchans; Julián Guillermo o Alejandro Bárbaro; Facundo Ferreyra y Hernán Rodrigo López. [url=http://www.goal.com/es-la/news/686/mercado] :cigar

Re: ARGENTINA Primera Division 2011 Thread Colon vs Banfield Home side looks set to win this one as they are meeting a team that plays badly away. I think they might have problems here as Banfield lost many games to just one goal away. Banfield has serious scoring problems away and Colon can be saved from this point of view as they have a pretty good defensive. Banfield haven;t got many times more than 1 goal per game, except 3 occasions. I go for goals here and I think will be a tight game here. under 1.5 goals @ 2.75 with bet365

OK, what we have here ... Colon play a very unstable this season, but they will finish in the top half of the table. Banfield is a terrible on last place, with the worst form in the league. Regarding motivation, if home team win remains in the race for a place in Copa Sudamericana. Also coach Sciacqua wants to give victory to fans, as only twice celebrated of eight games in Santa Fe. On the other hand, atmosphere is bad in away side. Coach and many players will probably leave club and fans are very unhappy. But team was good last seasons, so they don't fear for survival. Colon has no problem with absences since experienced striker Chevantón (ex Lecce and Monaco player) back to team after he was suspended. Banfield will be without suspended midfielder Gómez (2nd scorer). I'm not Argentine, but anything above @2,00 is good value for me... GL Colon Santa Fe vs Banfield 1 @2,03 (SBOBET) 3/10
Well...actually Colon has one important missing, a key missing I would say: Esteban Fuertes, a 39 years old striker that has the all time record of games played (280+) and goals scored (135+) for Colon !!! He's also their top scorer this semester, with 5 of the 15 they scored. Chevanton has been pure crap for them. Only 1 goal scored, with a free kick, and very few games played because he spent the whole semester injured. Colon should win it but I don't trust them so I will just skip this game because of the little motivation they have.