Staking Plans

SIG

Re: Staking Plans You ask where did you imply there was little risk in your plan?

When have I impiled this Ginge?
Here.:\
The genius with it is that it would take a long time for the bank to run out as it works on a percentage basis. If the system is working, the stakes will increase along with your success and on the other hand, if the system is failing, the stakes will decrease which offers a form of protection against going bust.
Describing it as "genius" and implying there is LITTLE RISK in your staking plan. :\

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Staking Plans Since it seems to be beyond the ability of some members to debate in a civil manner, I'm closing this thread temporarily. Sure Paul or someone will be along shortly to either re-open, or keep it shut. Sig, Its a shame that this thread does have to be closed, I agree. However, I'm sure many will agree that the persistant demands of Gingertipster were getting a bit out of hand. Sometimes just need to take a step back. Gingertipster, Why does everything have to become a compulsion where you try to pick up on every single little fact. Sig has said, he doesnt want to reveal any more. Live with it - the people of PL, as you keep referring to them as, are more than able to see what Sig and yourself have written, and make their minds up themselves. Aidymac, Absolutely no need for the way you put across your point. I have no problem with anyone defending someone .... just do it in the right way - thats not what PL's about. Thread closed for the time being. I'm out tonight, but will leave this with the other mods.

Re: Staking Plans

SIG... Why dont you keep the auld gobble shut, i read all of Ginge's posts and he ask plain simple questions that you couldnt answer. Yes, he can talk a lot.... BUT the man knows what he is talking about and he has my respect and im sure nearly everybody on this site's respect too!! I am only responding as in your last post you tried to imply Ginge is a billy-no-mates on the site which aint true.. :ok Now can ya stop bitching!! :zzz:loon
Aidymac - Ok, plain and simple, that's a 24 hour ban for personal abuse. Sig - You're welcome on PL as is everyone who isn't a total numpty. Ginge - Chill out and let people have their opinions.