PuntersLounge Ladies Only League - Next Game Thurs 31st March

morlspin

PuntersLounge Ladies Only League - Next Game Thurs 31st March  

1. 1.

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PuntersLounge Ladies Only League - Starts Feb 2011 Hi, was a good game last night, was gutted to be bubble girl especially with KK but never mind, see what happens next week. I haven't played in a while so was trying to concentrate rather than chat, but I got back into it quite easily so looking forward to playing again next week.

Re: PuntersLounge Ladies Only League - Starts Feb 2011

Hi' date=' Hope I'm not too late to join. Found out about this through my hubby Psychodave and facebook. I've joined the pokerstars club, just waiting to be accepted. I'm a regular of Voyageinpoker and will mention it to some of our ladies. I'm sure I already know a few PL members through the various poker team games I've been to in the past :D[/quote'] I sat next to Val at APAT last week and mentioned it to her too. :ok Look forward to seeing you next week. :welcome all. I wondered where that had gone. :$

I sat next to Val at APAT last week and mentioned it to her too. :ok Look forward to seeing you next week. :welcome all.
I was standing behind you supporting Kev B from VIP at bubble time. Well done on 2nd, I watched live stream when i got home and thought u were gonna TID :)

I was standing behind you supporting Kev B from VIP at bubble time. Well done on 2nd' date=' I watched live stream when i got home and thought u were gonna TID :)[/quote'] :welcome to PL Tracy, good to see you here and i appreciate you telling everyone at our table to watch out for me,not that it did any good :lol:lol dont forget your welcome to play in our league games as well,great value :ok Alan

I sat next to Val at APAT last week and mentioned it to her too. :ok Look forward to seeing you next week. :welcome all. I wondered where that had gone. :$
Hi I presume you are Helen who I sat next to at the APAT team game in Bolton. If so, congratulations for coming 2nd.

Re: PuntersLounge Ladies Only League - Starts Feb 2011 Hello all, I am searching a lady with playername welshj. She has applied for the homegameclub. But I am sorry as long we not know who you are we can't confirm. So please either vote or give a quick post, like it said in the "smallprint" :-). It might sound a bit fussy, but we need to make as sure as possible that only women join this game, and with not knowing who is behind an apply we really can't confirm. So please give us notice

Hi Ladies, The league table is up in post 1. I need to know who'mothdoctor' is so if you let me know in the thread that would be great! Thanks & Good Luck! :ok
Are we not using the league table on PokerStars? :unsure Good game again tonight, well done flynnatron. :clap Ladies, don't forget you will be more than welcome to join in any of the other PL games. :ok (But the boys are not so polite in chat as we are ;))