PuntersLounge Poker Club Mini League - PokerStars Bounty Hunter - next game Tues 25th

morlspin

PuntersLounge Poker Club Mini League - PokerStars Bounty Hunter - next game Tues 25th  

1. 1.

• yes
    • no
    • maybe
    • whats poker?

Hi Guys Ive started off a new Bounty Hunter league on Pokerstars for all members of the PuntersLounge.com Poker Club, see here: http://www.punterslounge.com/forum/f17/punterslounge-com-poker-club-pokerstars-112384/#post1848140 There will be an initial 4 games in which we will play for the PuntersLounge Bounty Hunter - January Championship To play, simply: 1) Sign up to the poker club above and if you havent got a stars account, download here pokerstars 2) Register for the events in our own lobby 3) Play and knock out some players! Prizes on Offer: An exclusive PuntersLounge Poker Chip Set! PL Caps, T-shirts and Hoodies Other Poker Memorabillia Dates and Times and Structures: Sunday 16th Jan @ 7.30pm = 2000 chips and 10 min blinds Tuesday 18th Jan @ 8.00pm = 2000 chips and 10 min blinds Sunday 23rd Jan @ 8.00pm = 5000 chips and 20 min blinds Tuesday 25th Jan @ 8.00pm = 5000 chips and 5 min blinds All buy ins are as follows: $1.00 buy in, $0.25c for bounty pool, $0.10c rake Winners will be based upon Pokerstars own Ranking System, im not 100% sure how it will work, however, if you click results, a league table will be created when games have been played, so bear with me on that, and we can amend if necessary:ok Most of all, its $1.35c, so have fun!!!!

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PuntersLounge Poker Club Mini League - Poker Stars Bounty Hunter! I've registered under my wifes a/c for convenience - hope that won't be a problem.

Hi Guys Ive started off a new Bounty Hunter league on Pokerstars for all members of the PuntersLounge.com Poker Club, see here: http://www.punterslounge.com/forum/f17/punterslounge-com-poker-club-pokerstars-112384/#post1848140 There will be an initial 4 games in which we will play for the PuntersLounge Bounty Hunter - January Championship To play, simply: 1) Sign up to the poker club above and if you havent got a stars account, download here pokerstars 2) Register for the events in our own lobby 3) Play and knock out some players! Prizes on Offer: An exclusive PuntersLounge Poker Chip Set! PL Caps, T-shirts and Hoodies Other Poker Memorabillia Dates and Times and Structures: Sunday 16th Jan @ 7.30pm = 2000 chips and 10 min blinds Tuesday 18th Jan @ 8.00pm = 2000 chips and 10 min blinds Sunday 23rd Jan @ 8.00pm = 5000 chips and 20 min blinds Tuesday 25th Jan @ 8.00pm = 5000 chips and 5 min blinds All buy ins are as follows: $1.00 buy in, $0.25c for bounty pool, $0.10c rake Winners will be based upon Pokerstars own Ranking System, im not 100% sure how it will work, however, if you click results, a league table will be created when games have been played, so bear with me on that, and we can amend if necessary:ok Most of all, its $1.35c, so have fun!!!!

Re: PuntersLounge Poker Club Mini League - Poker Stars Bounty Hunter!

about time where doing something on pokerstars, i only play there so it is nice to see a pl game on there :ok
Not convinced its a good thing as I dont think Poker Stars have ever given us anything. Hopefully other platforms will follow suit or have PokerStars got a "patent pending"

Re: PuntersLounge Poker Club Mini League - Poker Stars Bounty Hunter! We are now at maximum numbers, however, ive requested an increase to give everyone a chance. This now means we can run a system where if your a member of the club, but do not join in with the games, wether thats MTT or Cash, you will be removed and the next one on the waiting list will be entered. Thanks

Re: PuntersLounge Poker Club Mini League - Poker Stars Bounty Hunter! OK Bad news for now, but like i say, we will operate a play or be removed policy Hello Graeme, Thank you for your interest in Home Games Beta. Following launch, we will not be allowing requests to change the parameters of the club. Rest assured, this will change in future and through later stages of our Beta with our exciting new feature. For more information Home Games please visit: http://www.pokerstars.com/poker/home-games/faq/ Please feel free to contact us again next month, as we appreciate your interest and are eager to help you make your Home Games club a success. Thank you for choosing PokerStars. Regards, Christa PokerStars Support Team

Re: PuntersLounge Poker Club Mini League - Poker Stars Bounty Hunter! This might be a bit like trying a new bit of technology straight from the box without reading the manual ........ meaning I may have missed some small print but if I understand this right the maximum membership per 'home' is 50, and the software knows I am a member because when I registered just now I didn't need a password, so why does it say maximum 2000 entrants ? :lol