BRAZILIAN State Championships 2011

Re: BRAZILIAN State Championships 2011 @Chris-Uk You can leave me any question in here, and if i am online i will always try to answer on any question mate. Feel free to ask me anything about brazilian soccer via thread. Sao Paulo - Oeste probable line ups: Sao Paulo

Rogério Ceni; Xandão, Rodrigo Souto e Rhodolfo; Edson Ramos, Wellington, Cleber Santana, Rivaldo e Junior Cesar; Lucas e Willian José.

Técnico: Paulo César Carpegiani

Oeste

Gabriel; Dedê, Caldeira, Paulo Miranda e Fernandinho; Adriano, Dionísio, Marino, Márcio Passos e Roger; Reinaldo.

Técnico: Luis Carlos Martins

Already clasified, Oeste manager will save three key players for the game against Sao Paulo. First goalkepeer Fabio, strikers Fabio Santos and Anselmo Ramon are spared. Sao Paulo manager decide to save almost all main players because they will play vs Goias in brazil cup on wednesday, only goalkepeer Ceni and Lucas will be in the first line up. :ok

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: BRAZILIAN State Championships 2011 thank you for answering my question but i was stupid enough to bet Sao Paulo before i read this and finished 1-1:spank so the cup game in the week, Sao Paulo really want to win? i know Goias are a good team but maybe be a open game??? and same with Avai vs Botafogo RJ..ended 2-2 from before so surely will be open again with both teams attacking.. i was looking at a double with both teams to score maybe..wait for advise from brasil god bagzi hehe :D

Re: BRAZILIAN State Championships 2011 PAULISTA PLAYOFFS - QUATERFINALS

Saturday 23 April 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Santos FC v Atlética Ponte Preta (20:00 BST) 1.54 4.3 7.2 102.08 %
maximize.gif SC Corinthians v Oeste FC (22:30 BST) 1.45 4.6 9.2 101.57 %
Sunday 24 April 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif São Paulo FC v Portuguesa (20:00 BST) 1.6 3.95 6.5 103.20 %
maximize.gif Palmeiras v Mirassol FC (22:30 BST) 1.56 4.25 7.3 101.33 %

Re: BRAZILIAN State Championships 2011 Sao Paulo - Portugesa 21:00CET Sunday Sao Paulo to beat -1 AH line against Portugesa looking very good, the second best attack in the league with top scorer Dagoberto can easily beat this handy. Odds are realy impressive, @2.12 with 188bet. Portugesa, on the other hand going through hard period, they qualified realy tough in last minute winners (in two last rounds when playing home and away), and i don´t belive they will do anything against high flying Sao Paulo side. Going with medium - high stakes with this one. Sao Paulo (-1) AH @2.12 188bet 6/10

Re: BRAZILIAN State Championships 2011 Corinthians - Oeste 22:30CET Corinthians entering in this game with superb morale and well prepaired players. On the other hand, Oeste have many problems with some major players in midfield and attack. The main blow is striker Anselmo Ramon who is injured and out of the match. Everyone in Corinthians squad are confident in good game and ofcource anly victory is on their lips. The fans are coming in great mood and all are up for this duel. I belive in great Corintiano performance. Corinthians (-1.25) AH @2.02 sbobet 4/10

Re: BRAZILIAN State Championships 2011 Botafogo RJ - Boavista 21:00CET Botafogo will play with junior team, they don´t care about this ˝Troféu Carlos Alberto Torres˝ and manager decide to rest almost all players from first squad. Boavista isn´t bad side, they will play attacking sheme and full squad so away winner is quite possible, odds dropping all day long, was around 5.00 in beggining, now around 2.50 moneyline. anyway they should nick this. Boavista ML @2.81 betfair 4/10

Re: BRAZILIAN State Championships 2011

can coritiba win today against at.paranianse.they just look greatful:unsure and very good odd on coritiba 3.1
The main problem in that game is that Coritiba don't have to win to become champion of Paraná, they can do so with a draw. Coritiba are 5 points ahead of Atletico, so even if they lose, they can win the last match and the championship. Atlético and Coritiba don't have injury problems or any significant miss. I think that draw no bet can be a better call, if Coritiba are winning 1x0 with five minutes left on the clock, they can easily relax and conced a goal and that wouldn't ruin their party.

Re: BRAZILIAN State Championships 2011 America Mineiro to beat Atletico MG or to draw at @1.80 with bet365 sorry, but i don´t have time for long write ups, just to say that america have great attacking possibilities and atletico mg isn´t on best level lately.

America Mineiro to beat Atletico MG or to draw at @1.80 with bet365 sorry, but i don´t have time for long write ups, just to say that america have great attacking possibilities and atletico mg isn´t on best level lately.
As an Atlético MG fan I must say that this is a pretty nice call. Atlético sold their 3 best players (Obina, Tardelli and Diego Souza), and those that arrived are not in their best form or not in condition to play. America have a decent side, proved that early in competition when they beat Atlético. Besides that, Atletico's attacker, Magno Alves, that was scoring and deciding some matches will not play today, Ricardo Bueno, his replacement, is one of the worst players that I ever saw. I'm not gonna bet against my team, at least not today, but I advice others to, especially at those odds.

America Mineiro to beat Atletico MG or to draw at @1.80 with bet365 sorry, but i don´t have time for long write ups, just to say that america have great attacking possibilities and atletico mg isn´t on best level lately.
BAGZI or anyone, where can i find the score for this game, the flash score seem not to have it, just wanna see whats happening, whats the score as i took your tip , thanks

BAGZI or anyone, where can i find the score for this game, the flash score seem not to have it, just wanna see whats happening, whats the score as i took your tip , thanks
soccerway.com has it :) and its 1-0 to america

Sao Paulo - Portugesa 21:00CET Sunday Sao Paulo to beat -1 AH line against Portugesa looking very good, the second best attack in the league with top scorer Dagoberto can easily beat this handy. Odds are realy impressive, @2.12 with 188bet. Portugesa, on the other hand going through hard period, they qualified realy tough in last minute winners (in two last rounds when playing home and away), and i don´t belive they will do anything against high flying Sao Paulo side. Going with medium - high stakes with this one. Sao Paulo (-1) AH @2.12 188bet 6/10
FT2-0 winner :cheers:cheers:cheers

Re: BRAZILIAN State Championships 2011 PALMEIRAS: Deola, Cicinho (John Vitor), Danilo, Thiago Heleno (Leandro Amaro) and Rivaldo, Marcio Araujo, Marcos Assuncao, Tinga and Valdivia, Luan and Kleber.

Técnico: Luiz Felipe Scolari.

MIRASSOL: Fernando Silva, Samuel, Gustavo Bastos, Dezinho e Leandro Almeida; Jairo, Esley, Magal e Xuxa; Diego e Wellington Amorim.

Técnico: Ivan Baitello

Saturday 30 April 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Oeste FC v Mirassol FC (01:00 BST) 2.08 3.55 4 101.25 %
maximize.gif São Paulo FC v Santos FC (20:00 BST) 2.3 3.45 3.35 102.31 %
maximize.gif Atlética Ponte Preta v AD São Caetano (22:30 BST) 2.08 3.6 4.2 99.66 %
Sunday 1 May 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Palmeiras v SC Corinthians (20:00 BST) 2.66 3.4 2.75 103.37 %

Re: BRAZILIAN State Championships 2011 Oeste - Mirassol 02:00CET After being eliminated in quaterfinals of state championship the two sides will meet tonight in Interior CUP game. Oeste have only one missing, striker Fabio Santos is in contract talks with Avai and it is out of the game, but good news is that striker Anselmo Ramon is back after injury and will take his play in the starting 11. On the side of Mirassol many problems. Defender Gustavo Bastos and midfielder Esley are no longer part of Mirassol team, they both terminated contracts several days ago. Attacking midfielder Otacilio and one of best players in the squad are out of the match because of injury, moreover major blow is another midfielder Xuxa (THE TOP SCORER OF THE TEAM), he is suspended. Oeste (-0.5) AH @2.06 12bet 5/10

Re: BRAZILIAN State Championships 2011 Boavista Sport Club - Madureira 18:15CET I don´t have much time for write up, but Boavista to win at @2.11 with 188bet looks promising. Home side are on good run of two wins in a row, the last win overv Bofafogo RJ by 5-2 tells everything. Boavista with full squad. Boavista (-0.5) AH @2.11 188bet 4/10

Re: BRAZILIAN State Championships 2011 More info on : Boavista RJ - Madureira The two sides will meet today in ˝Carlos Alberto Torres Trophy˝ in game of life and death. Both teams expecting victory, but i belive Boavista is closer to get the trophy. Madureira has very young squad, on the other hand Boavista have very experienced players in the team.