** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

BRAZILIAN State Championships 2011

Here we go again, this time in 2011, hope we will have great job in this and all together give the best contribution to the thread. Competition typically lasts from January to April. Football league of the state of Sao Paulo Here are the former champions of Paulista A1 state (Football league of the state of Sao Paulo) based on last 10 year of competition:

YEAR CHAMPIONS RUNNERS UP
2010 Santos Santo André
2009 Corinthians Santos
2008 Palmeiras Ponte Preta
2007 Santos São Caetano
2006 Santos São Paulo
2005 São Paulo Corinthians
2004 São Caetano Paulista
2003 Corinthians São Paulo
2002 Ituano União São João
2001 Corinthians Botafogo
2000 São Paulo Santos
Rivalries amongst four of the most well-known Brazilian teams (Corinthians, Palmeiras, Santos and Sao Paulo) has marked the history of the competition. The "Paulistão", as the tournament is popularly known, is also the oldest established league in Brazil. It was first held in 1902. Football league of the state of Rio de Janeiro Bellow are the former champions of Carioca state (Football league of the state of Rio de Janeiro) based on last 10 year of competition:
2010 Botafogo Flamengo
2009 Flamengo Botafogo
2008 Flamengo Botafogo
2007 Flamengo Botafogo
2006 Botafogo Madureira
2005 Fluminense Volta Redonda
2004 Flamengo Vasco
2003 Vasco Fluminense
2002 Fluminense Americano
2001 Flamengo Vasco
2000 Flamengo Vasco
Rivalries amongst four of the most prestigious Brazilian teams (Botafogo, Flamengo, Fluminense and Vasco da Gama) have marked the history of the competition. Fluminense is the team with the largest number of titles of the XXth century, with 28, being known as the "champion of the century". Flamengo leads the new century with 5 titles and the overall counting with 31 titles against 30 from Fluminense. Football league of the state of Rio Grande do Sul Bellow are the former champions of Gaucho state (Football league of the state of Rio Grande do Sul) based on last 10 year of competition:
2010 Grêmio Internacional
2009 Internacional Caxias
2008 Internacional Juventude
2007 Grêmio Juventude
2006 Grêmio Internacional
2005 Internacional 15 de Novembro
2004 Internacional 15 de Novembro
2003 Internacional Ulbra Canoas
2002 Internacional 15 de Novembro
2001 Grêmio 15 de Novembro
2000 Caxias Grêmio
Big Rivalries is between International and Gremio Porto Alegre. International with 39 titles, Gremio 35 times lifted the trophy. Juventude and Caxias 1 time each. Football league of the state of Minas Gerias Bellow are the former champions of Mineiro state (Football league of the state of Minas Gerias) based on last 10 year of competition:
2010 Atlético MG Ipatinga
2009 Cruzeiro Atlético MG
2008 Cruzeiro Atlético MG
2007 Atlético MG Cruzeiro
2006 Cruzeiro Ipatinga
2005 Ipatinga Cruzeiro
2004 Cruzeiro Atlético MG
2003 Cruzeiro Caldense
2002 Caldense Ipatinga
2001 América Atlético MG
2000 Atlético MG Cruzeiro
Big Rivalries is between Atletico MG and Cruzeiro. Ronaldo was one of the best players in Brazilian football first seen in the Campeonato Mineiro. Atlético is the most successful team in the competition, having won 40 championships as of May 2010. Titles by team: Atletico MG 40 times Cruzeiro 36 times America 15 times Villa Nova 5 times

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Brasileiro state championships 2011 Campeonato Paulista de Futebol Profissional Primeira Divisao A1

Saturday 15 January 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif CA Linense v Santos FC (21:30 GMT) 8 4 1.4 108.93 %
maximize.gif Oeste FC v AD São Caetano (21:30 GMT) 2.38 3.25 2.75 109.15 %
maximize.gif Palmeiras v Botafogo SP (21:30 GMT) 1.33 4.75 9 107.16 %
maximize.gif São Bernardo FC v Grêmio Prudente (21:30 GMT) 2.62 3.25 2.4 110.53 %
Sunday 16 January 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Americana Futebol v CA Bragantino (19:00 GMT) 2.2 3.3 2.9 110.24 %
maximize.gif Mogi Mirim Esporte Clube v São Paulo FC (19:00 GMT) 5 3.6 1.62 109.51 %
maximize.gif SC Corinthians v Portuguesa (19:00 GMT) 1.4 4 8.5 108.19 %
maximize.gif EC Noroeste v EC Santo André (21:30 GMT) 2.5 3.25 2.62 108.86 %
maximize.gif Mirassol FC v Atlética Ponte Preta (21:30 GMT) 2.5 3.25 2.62 108.86 %
maximize.gif Paulista FC v Ituano FC (21:30 GMT) 1.91 3.4 3.6 109.55 %

Re: Brasileiro state championships 2011 Campeonato Gaúcho - 1ª Divisão

Saturday 15 January 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Grêmio FBPA v Clube Esportivo Lajeadense (19:00 GMT) 1.12 6.5 13 111.97 %
Sunday 16 January 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif EC Cruzeiro RS v SC Internacional (19:00 GMT) 8.5 4.2 1.33 110.57 %
maximize.gif Porto Alegre Futebol Clube v Novo Hamburgo (19:00 GMT) 3 3.25 2.15 110.61 %
maximize.gif Santa Cruz-RS v Caxias (19:00 GMT) 3.25 3.3 2.05 109.85 %
maximize.gif Esporte Clube Pelotas v Ypiranga FC (21:00 GMT) 1.75 3.4 4.2 110.36 %
maximize.gif EC Juventude v EC São Luiz (21:30 GMT) 1.66 3.6 4.6 109.52 %
maximize.gif Veranópolis v Universidade (21:30 GMT) 1.5 3.6 6.5 109.83 %
maximize.gif Internacional de Santa Maria v EC São José (22:00 GMT) 2.37 3.3 2.6 110.87 %

Re: Brasileiro state championships 2011 Sao Bernardo - Gremio Prudente For Sao Bernardo this is a historical game since for Sao Bernardo this will be the first time to perform in the first division Paulista.On the other hand Prudente want to repeat the success of last year when they were third in Paulista.That wil be a little harder this season due to Prudnete almost changed the whole team and in the team has reached 18 new players.As for Sao Bernardo they didn't change much and they brought a good reinforcement Juniro Xuxa who last season played for Icasa in Serie B and was one of the best players in Serie B. On the other hand Prudnete on friday lost Rodrigo Mancha who returned to Santos and also Prudnete coach Rogério Micali for this match will not be able to count on Rodrigo Arroz, Alce, Mantega and Tiago Tremonti who still not fix documents.By that Prudnete has a lot of injuries so in the team will not be goalie Márcio.Also in the team will not be Wanderson Cafu,Douglas and Rafael.How we see Prudente is currently in renovations and the team did not have very much time for preparation so I think that Sao Bernardo in this historicl game for them can achieve a positive result. Pick:Sao Bernardo(+0.25) @ 1.72 188bet 3/10

Re: Brasileiro state championships 2011 Oeste - Sao Caetano 22:30CET The team of Sao Caetano weren´t the best in B series last year, but had a good improvement with arrival of manager Toninho Cecilio, who stayed at the club this year too. Moreover, many base players remained at the club, in addition three good wingers came at club - Julio Santos, Walter Minhoca and Vandinho, all of them will make great matches and help center forward Eduardo in Sao Caetano´s attack. With 17 reinforcement and arrival of manager Ademir Fonseca, Oeste seems even more weaker then in previous year. I realy belive that Sao Caetano has their chanses against Oeste young squad. Sao Caetano (0) AH @2.16 5dimes 4/10

Re: Brasileiro state championships 2011 Palmeiras - Botafogo SP 22:30CET Palmeiras - Botafogo SP looks overish to me, they both have many key players missing in defence and midfield for the duel and i see goals like rain :). Luan and Kleber are responsible for Palmeiras atack, on the side of Botafogo there are good forwards Assisinho and André Neles. Probable line ups: Palmeiras Deola; Vitor, Danilo, Maurício Ramos e Rivaldo; Márcio Araújo, Marcos Assunção, Tinga e Lincoln; Luan e Kleber. Técnico: Luiz Felipe Scolari. Botafogo Júlio César; Dida, Dirceu, Augusto e Andrezinho; Rodrigo Soares, Leandro Carvalho, Paulinho e Ramon; Assisinho e André Neles. Técnico: Roberto Fonseca. Over 2.75 goals @1.94 sbobet 4/10

Re: Brasileiro state championships 2011 Noroeste - Santo Andre Noroeste returnee to the first division Paulista and will open the season in front of their fans against Santo Andre.Noroeste did not much changed team and the best reinforcement that they led certainly is Otacílio Net who has already played for Noroeste in 2008.Noroeste coach Luciano Days is pleased that his team did in pay-season and in last preparation game Noroeste won 3-0 Rio Branco.On the other hand Santo Andre was last season, dropped out of Serie B so the team has changed a lot.Santo Andre last season played very good in Paulista by at end of Paulista they sold the lot of players and at the end of the season Santo Andre fell in the Seria C.Santo Andre coach Pintado knows that he has a difficult job, and already at the beginning of the season he will not be able to count on all players.I think that we have a similar situation as yesterday in the match between Sao Bernardo and Prudente.On the one hand we have a coordinated team without much changes while on the other hand we have a team that has a lot of new players who have not trained a lot together.I think that Noroeste has the strength and quality to record three points in this match. Pick:Noroeste(0) @ 1.80 188bet 4/10

Re: Brasileiro state championships 2011 Mogi Mirim - Sao Paulo 20:00CET Sao Paulo goes into this competition very seriously with title ambition. Since 2005 there were no bigger results in Paulista A1 state, so Sao Paulo manager will use almost full squad with star players against Mogi Mirim. Only miss could be striker Dagoberto. On the side of Mogi, the main news is that new hiring experiensed top class player Rivaldo will not play because he is not yet registered to play this competition. Sao Paulo (-0.75) AH @2.05 sbobet 6/10

Re: Brasileiro state championships 2011 Mirasol - Ponte Preta 22:30CET Another game that keeps my mind on is between Mirasol and Ponte Preta. Mirasol aren´t anything special and will try to stay in the comeptition and not to be relegated, on the other hand we have Ponte Preta with big ambition this season in Paulista A1 and serie b aswell. They signed around 20 good players from many serie b and even serie a clubs. In preparation period they played 4 friendly games in last 25 days and get 3 winners and one draw. Mirasol played realy bad in test matches with 3 losses and one draw (against very bad sides). Ponte Preta (0) AH @2.16 pinnacle 4/10

Re: Brasileiro state championships 2011

Mogi Mirim - Sao Paulo 20:00CET Sao Paulo goes into this competition very seriously with title ambition. Since 2005 there were no bigger results in Paulista A1 state, so Sao Paulo manager will use almost full squad with star players against Mogi Mirim. Only miss could be striker Dagoberto. On the side of Mogi, the main news is that new hiring experiensed top class player Rivaldo will not play because he is not yet registered to play this competition. Sao Paulo (-0.75) AH @2.05 sbobet 6/10
FT 0-2 +6.3 u winner :clap

FT 0-2 +6.3 u winner :clap
bagzi thanks, from last year you had a lot to give victory to me, especially in Brazil with postingan2 your league. so far I only monitor this forum and follow all your posts here. bagzi thank you again, you are murderers bookies. Greetings for all, this is my first post in the punters and sorry I do not know speak english, just use google translate.

bagzi thanks, from last year you had a lot to give victory to me, especially in Brazil with postingan2 your league. so far I only monitor this forum and follow all your posts here. bagzi thank you again, you are murderers bookies. Greetings for all, this is my first post in the punters and sorry I do not know speak english, just use google translate.
:welcome to PL ken, appreciate your comments. Best of luck in future betting. :ok

Noroeste - Santo Andre Noroeste returnee to the first division Paulista and will open the season in front of their fans against Santo Andre.Noroeste did not much changed team and the best reinforcement that they led certainly is Otacílio Net who has already played for Noroeste in 2008.Noroeste coach Luciano Days is pleased that his team did in pay-season and in last preparation game Noroeste won 3-0 Rio Branco.On the other hand Santo Andre was last season, dropped out of Serie B so the team has changed a lot.Santo Andre last season played very good in Paulista by at end of Paulista they sold the lot of players and at the end of the season Santo Andre fell in the Seria C.Santo Andre coach Pintado knows that he has a difficult job, and already at the beginning of the season he will not be able to count on all players.I think that we have a similar situation as yesterday in the match between Sao Bernardo and Prudente.On the one hand we have a coordinated team without much changes while on the other hand we have a team that has a lot of new players who have not trained a lot together.I think that Noroeste has the strength and quality to record three points in this match. Pick:Noroeste(0) @ 1.80 188bet 4/10
pity noroeste haven't won. i bet noroeste on a multiple with americana (but not on a handicup 0 because i hate dnb :p anyhow, just unlucky. keep posting mate!

Wednesday 19 January 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Atlética Ponte Preta v Mogi Mirim Esporte Clube (19:00 GMT) 1.61 3.6 5 109.68 %
maximize.gif Portuguesa v Oeste FC (19:00 GMT) 1.75 3.45 4.5 108.35 %
maximize.gif AD São Caetano v Americana Futebol (21:30 GMT) 1.66 3.6 4.75 108.83 %
maximize.gif EC Santo André v CA Linense (21:30 GMT) 1.45 4 6.5 109.35 %
maximize.gif Santos FC v Mirassol FC (21:30 GMT) 1.25 5 10 110.00 %
Thursday 20 January 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif CA Bragantino v SC Corinthians (00:00 GMT) 4.75 3.5 1.67 109.50 %
maximize.gif São Paulo FC v São Bernardo FC (00:00 GMT) 1.25 5.25 10 109.05 %
maximize.gif Grêmio Prudente v Paulista FC (19:00 GMT) 2.04 3.4 3.5 107.00 %
maximize.gif Botafogo SP v EC Noroeste (21:30 GMT) 1.73 3.4 4.5 109.44 %
maximize.gif Ituano FC v Palmeiras (23:00 GMT) 3.6 3.4 2 107.19 %

Wednesday 19 January 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Boavista SC v América-RJ (19:00 GMT) 2.4 3.3 2.75 108.33 %
maximize.gif Vasco da Gama v Resende FC (21:30 GMT) 1.32 5 11 104.85 %
maximize.gif Flamengo v Volta Redonda FC (23:50 GMT) 1.3 5 10 106.92 %
Thursday 20 January 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Americano FC v Nova Iguaçu FC (19:00 GMT) 1.71 3.52 4.75 107.62 %
maximize.gif Botafogo FR v Duque de Caxias FC (19:00 GMT) 1.45 4.33 7.5 104.98 %
maximize.gif Olaria AC v Madureira EC (19:00 GMT) 2.25 3.25 2.88 109.82 %
maximize.gif Bangu Atlético Clube v Fluminense FC (21:30 GMT) 8 4.5 1.39 106.40 %
maximize.gif Macaé Esporte FC v AD Cabofriense (21:30 GMT) 1.92 3.4 3.75 108.00 %

Re: Brasileiro state championships 2011 Paulista A1: AD São Caetano v Americana Futebol 22:30CET After terrible start in Paulista A1 state, Sao Caetano manager decide to give his best players a place in the game against Americana Futebol (Formerly Guarantigueta), to erase bad moment in last game when they totaly were beaten by Oeste (3-0). The right-back Paulo Cesar, a former Fluminense and Brazilian national team, defender Thiago Martinelli, ex-Vasco, midfielder Souza, on loan from Palmeiras, and striker Vandinho, former Avaí should make their debuts. I am pretty sure that Caetano boys are well prepared for this duel and will do anything not to dissapoint one more time their fans. Americana won last league match (1-0 against Bragantino at home) but the performance they shown weren´t on the best level of play. Sao Caetano (-0.75) AH @2.00 bet365 4/10

Re: Brasileiro state championships 2011 Hello Bagzi I have a questión about one match The question is, could you give me your opinion about the match between Portuguesa and Oeste? Do you think Portuguesa is very favourite in this match and should win easily? Or don't you think so? Portuguesa wins @1.57, Portuguesa-1 @1.95 I wait for your opinion Thanks again for your help Bagzi

Hello Bagzi I have a questión about one match The question is, could you give me your opinion about the match between Portuguesa and Oeste? Do you think Portuguesa is very favourite in this match and should win easily? Or don't you think so? Portuguesa wins @1.57, Portuguesa-1 @1.95 I wait for your opinion Thanks again for your help Bagzi
please Bagzi, could you help me?

please Bagzi' date=' could you help me?[/quote'] it seems like ok bet, but the odds are realy poor. (-1) handicap can do the job, but this is begining rounds and i am little bit cautious.

Re: Brasileiro state championships 2011 Carioca Boavista SC - America RJ 20:00CET The two traditional sides will meet tonight in game where both teams will present their best attacking possibilities. Both teams strenghten in transfer window expecially in attack so I belive we can see some goals in the back of the net. Americana is team managed by Romario, they hold all basis players of last season and brought some players that promises, the sons of Zico and Claudio Adao. Hosts have several experienced players who played at the big clubs such as Thiaguinho, Roberto Lopes, Joilson, Tony and Frontini. Both clubs were reinforced nice, mainly in the offensive sector, and should arrive with everything to debut with victory in the tournament. Therefore, I believe in a game with lots of goals and Boavista winner too. Over 2.75 goals @1.98 Ladbrokes 6/10 Boavista (-0.25) AH @2.10 4/10

Event Vasco - Resende
Selection Vasco -1 (Asian-handicap)
Strength 10/10
Date 19/01/2011
Bookmaker/Price Bet365 @ 1.52
Reasoning Vasco starts today in São Januário, the mission of trying to win again the Campeonato Carioca eight years after the last win. The opponent will be Resende. With a team with few changes on comparison to last season, i expect them to get better results. On this first game, only one reinforcement will play on the starting eleven: Marcel, as Anderson Martins and Eduardo Costa are not on regular situation to play yet. Misael should stay on the bench. Like this, on pre season tournaments as Campeonato Carioca is, the routine of a team is very important and also Vasco is much better side than the visitors, so i expect a solid home win here.

Re: Brasileiro state championships 2011 Bragantino - Corinthians 01:00CET The other bet(s) tonight that keeps my eye on is Corinthians to win at Bragantino. Corinthians performance against Portugesa was on a high level and score could be even higher. Bragantino is good side, but they are simply not performing well at the moment, losing last game in state (in friendly matches they also played in bad mood). Jorge Henrique and Dentinho in Corintiano attack will do the job tonight i hope. Corinthians (-0.5) AH @2.13 sbobet 4/10

Re: Brasileiro state championships 2011 To follow up to your pick... Bragantino v Corinthians Although there are differences in quality, Bragantino have home pitch advantage where plays much better. All players are ready and there were no significant changes in the transfer time. On other hand Corinthians lost two important players at the start of the year: Iarley (1st attacker, 8 goals) and Elias (now MF of Atl. Madrid, 7 goals) have left the team. Neither Ronaldo (6 goals in serie A) wont play tonight. Tradition is to side of Corinthians, but I hope that Bragantino stand at least one half. first half X @2.30 bet365 2/10

To follow up to your pick... Bragantino v Corinthians Although there are differences in quality, Bragantino have home pitch advantage where plays much better. All players are ready and there were no significant changes in the transfer time. On other hand Corinthians lost two important players at the start of the year: Iarley (1st attacker, 8 goals) and Elias (now MF of Atl. Madrid, 7 goals) have left the team. Neither Ronaldo (6 goals in serie A) wont play tonight. Tradition is to side of Corinthians, but I hope that Bragantino stand at least one half. first half X @2.30 bet365 2/10
1-1 half time :clap Bragantino was more aggressive, but Corinthians was really better quality side. It can be anything until the end... I didn't have long followed the Brazilians and Argentines, maybe go back to follow them, if my time allows. However, a great end of a good day for me...