** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

BRAZILIAN State Championships 2011

Re: BRAZILIAN State Championships 2011 Paulista Americana - Mogi Mirim 22:30CET After good draw against Palmeiras at home and with new coach in command Mogi will play away at Americana for another positive result. Manager Guto Ferreira was pleased in what he saw in game against stron palmeiras and wants to repeat that in next championship match. The task isn´t gonna be easy but their form is in up thrent at the moment so they must be focused and result will come that is for sure. They are training hard all week and all are well prepaired. Everything is ready for another great game for away side. Mogi Mirim (+0.75) AH @2.02 12bet 4/10

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: BRAZILIAN State Championships 2011 Paulista Ituano - Botafogo SP 22:30CET After seven years, Ruy Scarpino is back to Ituano. Coach, who replaces Sergio Ramirez, who was sacked after 2-0 defeat by Americano on Saturday, took comand and will try to back good memories and days to Ituano fans. Ruy already trained early on Thursday and will be on the bench on Sunday in match against Botafogo-SP. After three defeats in a row new manager is confident in this team, they have good squad and sure their morale is up at the moment, so i think it is time for win against Botafogo SP in front of their own fans. Ituano (-0.25) AH @2.16 12bet 4/10

Re: BRAZILIAN State Championships 2011 Other bets that keep my mind on are Oeste to beat Linense at home, odds for -0.75 are realy impressive around @2.13, Corinthians to beat Prudente with -1.5 handy is also acceptable. Prudente is poor side, and anything exept big home win would be surprise to me. The other match that can easily cover asian line is Santos to win against Sao Bernardo. Away side are in some up trend at the moment but i realy don t belive they can get anything out of this game. :ok

Re: BRAZILIAN State Championships 2011 Don´t have much time for analysis, but there is a value betting on goals line in Sao Paulo - Palmeiras game. Both sides has great attacking powers, home side are scoring awesome 3.56 average goals per game, palmeiras are only 1.67 average, but in my opinion this is big derby of the Sao Paulo state and i see goals at both sides. Odds around @2.05 (2.08 188bet) for over 2.5 is great, and i might take low stakes on over 3.5 with betfair @3.38. :ok As for other games, Noroeste against Sao Caetano also can easily go overish as both sides are in good scoring trend (Caetano has 2.22 average goals per game, Noroeste 3.22 average.) Odds around evens are very attractive. :beer

Re: BRAZILIAN State Championships 2011 Paulista against Mirassol can go under 2.5 in my opinion, Paulista are well prepaired, rested almost all main players in last copa do brasil match, on the other hand we have Mirassol who are the biggest surprise in competition. I expect hard fight in midfield, don´t realy see many goals in this one, so my bet will be under 2.5 with stanjames. Odds @2.00 are awesome ! :ok

Re: BRAZILIAN State Championships 2011 Portugesa - Bragantino 22:30CET Portugesa to beat Bragantino at @2.04 with ladbrokes looks promising, home side are out of the copa do brasil, although they beat Bangu in repeat game but 1-0 weren´t enough for next stage, so now they are all focused on paulista a1 competition. They have almost all players available, and the great news fro hosts are that both starting attackers Jael and Dodo will play together. Bragantino were beaten by Sao paulo by 4-0, sure their morale isn´t at the best level these days, moreover they will miss first goalkepeer Gilvan. :ok Portugesa (-0.5) AH @2.04 ladbrokes 5/10

Re: BRAZILIAN State Championships 2011

Friday 4 March 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Grêmio Prudente v Ituano FC (23:30 GMT) 2.08 3.65 3.75 102.14 %
maximize.gif Mirassol FC v EC Noroeste (23:30 GMT) 1.67 4.1 6 100.94 %
maximize.gif São Bernardo FC v Mogi Mirim Esporte Clube (23:30 GMT) 2.25 3.6 3.45 101.21 %
Saturday 5 March 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif CA Linense v SC Corinthians (19:00 GMT) 6 3.85 1.55 107.16 %
maximize.gif AD São Caetano v São Paulo FC (21:30 GMT) 3.63 3.4 2.12 104.13 %
maximize.gif Botafogo SP v Portuguesa (21:30 GMT) 2.4 3.35 2.8 107.23 %
maximize.gif CA Bragantino v Paulista FC (21:30 GMT) 2.15 3.35 3.4 105.77 %
maximize.gif Palmeiras v EC Santo André (21:30 GMT) 1.4 4.6 8.5 104.93 %
Sunday 6 March 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Atlética Ponte Preta v Americana Futebol (00:00 GMT) 1.85 3.4 4.2 107.28 %
maximize.gif Oeste FC v Santos FC (00:00 GMT) 4 3.4 2.09 102.26 %

Re: BRAZILIAN State Championships 2011 CARIOCA

Thursday 3 March 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif América-RJ v AD Cabofriense (19:00 GMT) 2.1 3.72 3.85 100.47 %
maximize.gif Boavista SC v Bangu Atlético Clube (19:00 GMT) 1.97 3.5 4.6 101.07 %
maximize.gif Duque de Caxias FC v Americano FC (19:00 GMT) 1.9 3.82 4.8 99.39 %
maximize.gif Madureira EC v Nova Iguaçu FC (19:00 GMT) 2.37 3.75 3.28 99.26 %
Friday 4 March 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Macaé Esporte FC v Vasco da Gama (22:30 GMT) 4.6 3.8 1.9 100.69 %
Saturday 5 March 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Botafogo FR v Volta Redonda FC (19:00 GMT) 1.3 5.25 11 105.06 %
maximize.gif Flamengo v Olaria AC (19:20 GMT) 1.3 5.25 12 104.30 %
maximize.gif Resende FC v Fluminense FC (21:30 GMT) 9 4.5 1.37 106.33 %

Re: BRAZILIAN State Championships 2011 America RJ - Cabofriense 20:00CET America - Making its debut in second round of Carioca competition, traditional Rio de Janeiro team hopes to erase bad memories which left in Guanabara Cup and to forget one of the worst defeats in history-9x0 against Vasco da Gama. Romario did a clean up in the squad, so many players left and getback good ones to the current squad. Players like Maciel, Bruno Reis and Diguinho who participated last season when America finished at good 5th place (total table), were brought back to the club. Romario also brought reinforcements like goalkeeper Paul Wanzeler, midfielder Mario Cesar and defender Allan Kardek. With this changes, team will be totally different from the first round so i belive in good game in front of their own fans. America RJ (1) @2.10 Ladbrokes 4/10

Re: BRAZILIAN State Championships 2011 20:00 Madureira - Nova Iguacu Madureira was not very successful in the first part of the Carioca, and managed to record one win, two draws and four defeats.Madureria coach Antonio Carlos Roy for today can not count on Douglas Assis who is suspended and Ivonaldo,Nil,Arthur,Edmílson,Abedi and Maciel who are injured.On the other side Nova Iguaçu has played very well in the first part of the Carioca, and managed to record three wins, two draws and two defeats.Nova Iguaçu coach Josué Teixeira for today would not be able to count on Felipe Foca who is suspended. The good news for Teixeira is the return of Alex Moraes and Paulo Henrique.Nova Iguaçu proved to be very good team in the first part of the Carioca, and they and they lacked a little to reach playoff.On the other side Madureira has played poorly in the first part, and how today is going to be without a lot of important players in team I think that for Madureria will be difficult to come to a positive result in this match. Pick:Nova Iguacu(+0.25) @ 1.90 188bet 5/10

Re: BRAZILIAN State Championships 2011 Another bet that look promising is Duque to beat Americano, odds are not the best, dropped during the day, but we can always wait in live and shoot. Americano players are low moraled after some misunderstandings with the head coach, but anyway i belive in home winner. ;)

Re: BRAZILIAN State Championships 2011 He Bagzi :) I am new to the forum and the bass follow and praise from me for yesterday's matches. Otherwise I am from Serbia:) What do you think today with regard Nautico - Trem? I think the odds on Nautico quite small, so you should play goals this? :)

He Bagzi :) I am new to the forum and the bass follow and praise from me for yesterday's matches. Otherwise I am from Serbia:) What do you think today with regard Nautico - Trem? I think the odds on Nautico quite small, so you should play goals this? :)
Hi there mate, :welcome to PL, i hope you will enjoy in here. As for Nautico game, we have another thread for Copa matches here Copa do Brasil Thread 2011 :ok

Re: BRAZILIAN State Championships 2011 Botafogo SP - Portugesa 22:30CET Portugesa is full of problems for game against good home side Botafogo SP. Midfielder Guilherme is suspended, winger Paulo Sergio, defender Domingos, attacking midfielder Marco Antonio and striker Tata are all injured and out of the match! I expect great game from the hosts and three points ofcourse. Botafogo (-0.25) AH @2.13 sbobet 5/10

Re: BRAZILIAN State Championships 2011 Probably line up: SÃO CAETANO: Luiz; Artur, Jean Rolt, Anderson Marques e Berg; Erandir, Ricardo Conceição, Souza e Aílton; Vandinho e Luciano Mandi. Técnico: Ademir Fonseca SÃO PAULO: Rogério Ceni; Xandão, Luiz Eduardo e Rhodolfo; Jean, Rodrigo Souto, Casemiro, Lucas e Juan; Dagoberto e Willian José. Técnico: Paulo César Carpegiani And Santos will be playing without Nyamar, but back is Maikon. Probably line up Santos Rafael, Jonathan, Edu Dracena, Durval e Alex Sandro; Adriano, Danilo, Felipe Anderson e Diogo; Maikon Leite e Zé Eduardo. I think, that sao paulo and santos win today. Do you Bagzi have any ideas? :-)

Botafogo SP - Portugesa Bagzi if this is true about the absents for portugesa why are those odds still that high for home win ? Im considering taking botafogo with high stakes.
well, portugesa is strong side and traditional state league club, i see this as an only option why the odds are still high.