** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

2011 Stars/888 was cash now STT challenge.

staffy

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: 2011 Stars cash challenge

Dont really know what these mean. My PTR rating shows at 46 with a tilt score of 45 and a hot or not of 65. Played just over 15000 hands at $0.02 level for a profit of $20 which is a bb/100 of 3.21.
My PTR rating now gone up to 47 whoohooo.

How does your all in ev compare to your actual winnings at the moment?
In all honesty Gaf dont know but I am guessing better than my profit. Not worried about my overall play. I am not using poker tracker any more or anythng else. I tend to use either a laptop or the desk top depends what others are doing.

Re: 2011 Stars cash challenge Back up to $26.00 so happy with that. Some of that was form PL game. according to PTR 20085 hands played at $0.01/0.02 level total profit is $13 bb/100 only 1.66 which is a little low. Rating is 37 I have 2127 Fpp's :ok

• 2 weeks later...

Re: 2011 Stars cash challenge Been a while since my last update so here it is. I have now played 24666 hands at this level according to PTR I have won $30 at 2.99 bb/100 My PTR rating is 52 I have $31.66 in stars account (played and not cahsed in a few PL games) I have 2203 FPPS so only 300 to go. :nana

My starting balance for the year is $18.10 My current targets are to get to $50 to move up a level. I need 2500 FPP's to get $25.
I have now gone above $35 on stars which is nice. I have 2229 fpp's
Closing in nicely :ok

• 2 weeks later...

Re: 2011 Stars cash challenge Not sure of PTR has updated all my hands fully but stats as follows. 29723 hands played $38 profit 3.18 BB/100 hands PTR rating is 54 Current stars balace now stands at $40.19 which I am very happy with. Even used $3 the other day for the PL game so going really well. 2289 FPP points so thats going slowe than I would like hopefully though will get to $50 without using te FPPs.

Not sure of PTR has updated all my hands fully but stats as follows. 29723 hands played $38 profit 3.18 BB/100 hands PTR rating is 54 Current stars balace now stands at $40.19 which I am very happy with. Even used $3 the other day for the PL game so going really well. 2289 FPP points so thats going slowe than I would like hopefully though will get to $50 without using te FPPs.
Just checked and todays hands are not included so will try and update PTR stats tomorrow or before I next play.

Re: 2011 Stars cash challenge After PTR has updated this is what it says. 30,322 hands played $31 profit 3.38 BB/100 PTR rating of 55 Very please with the way it is going at the moment. I think what I have learned is if you play within your limits then losing with the best hand it dont hurt as much and I have noticed I dont tilt at all, I just get in with it. Still ant to get to $50 beofre I move up to $0.05 level. Just ahd to spend $4 to play tonight PL game lets hope I win :rollin

Re: 2011 Stars cash challenge I will update with what PTR says tomorrow but gone above $45 now on stars which is very pleasing. Just hope the last $5 does not take forever but happy to play the game of patience if needed. As tempting as it is I wont move up to next level until I get to $50