2011 Stars/888 was cash now STT challenge.

staffy

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: 2011 Stars/888 cash challenge ($30 on stars and $100 on 888)

:clap:clap:clap:clap Keep it up mate, :ok
I will try. Its the start of a new challenge really. If I can keep the profit going at the 20c tables I will be very happy. before I move up again overall profit needs to be +$500

Re: 2011 Stars/888 cash challenge ($30 on stars and $100 on 888) Quick update. Pokerstars going ok gaining back what I lost when moving up a level. 888 lost a few buy ins. Dont think I have played that badly will keep playing at current lavels unless I drop another $30 then I will move back down again.

Re: 2011 Stars/888 cash challenge ($40 on stars and $100 on 888)

nice work Staffy' date=' may be worth concentrating on stars this month as you only need to accumalate 75 points to move up to silver and 300 to move up to gold etc.:ok[/quote'] I have been mate. 5 tabling for the first time. Losing but dont care lol.

Re: 2011 Stars/888 cash challenge ($40 on stars and $100 on 888) Right after becoming gold star on stars and having pretty much the same money i have decided to give cash a break for a while. Just need to refocus and decide why I am playing poker I guess. I am up on stars and on 888 so no complaints just fancy something a little different. I am going to go back and play a few STT's which is where I used to do quite well. At the moment I will be playing the $1.50 games on stars and the $5.50 games on 888. I will update this thread as and when.

• 3 weeks later...

Re: 2011 Stars/888 cash challenge ($40 on stars and $100 on 888)

Brilliant - consistent wins :ok Loving how close your actual winnings and expected winnings are ;) There's no luck in poker :)
It's true in poker are the most important knowledge and experience but it needs a little luck for some bad beats :lol

• 1 month later...

Re: 2011 Stars/888 was cash now STT challenge. Getting so frustrated again not with my play as such because I dont thin I am doing anything wrong. Obviously I am. Play 6500 hands in September and win 650bb. Played 5500 hands in October and I am down 150bb.