** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

International Friendlies > 2011

FCP

Re: International Friendlies > 2-7 September Poland-Germany Germany to win @ 1,50 10/10 Germany -1 @ 1,875 8/10 Germany -2 @ 3,70 4/10 Germany - 2,75 @ 6,00 1/10 all bet365 This is the ultimate test for our national team and more than a football game for every Pole who will watch. The Germans after 72 years are coming back to Danzig and they are even more dangerous than they used to be then :rollin It will be useless to evaluate German Nationalmannschaft. Only for those who may have overslept :lol recently they put 3 goals vs Brasil and 6 vs Austria. And Poland, by all means is anywhere closer to Germany than Austria now - in distance and in class. The result of the game is a closed case for me - Germany will win unless a miracle or a couple of miracless will happen on our side. Three years ago when both team met we lost only 0-2 only thanks to some unbelievable goalkeeping from our Holy Goalie Artur Boruc (out of team now) and I honestly believe that Germans are even stronger and even more dangerous upfront. Polish team is still a team in trasition to be build for the next year European Championship. The tactics from coach Smuda is quite simple - look for guys who play in decent European clubs and give them a Polish citizenship. So this time, for the first time we will see Damien Perquis (Sochaux) in our defence. Probablya decent player but it is not a good sign to play in line with completely new partners against stars of modern football like Klose, Oezil, Podolski, Mueller, Goetze etc. And there is also an interesting part - Klose and Podolski are in fact Polish born emigrants, both will probably make the starting eleven and a good performance for them in Poland counts double. As for the Polish team - just yesterday we drew with Mexico 1-1, earlier won 1-0 vs Georgia, lost 0-1 vs France and won 2-1 vs Argentina. Might look impressive but Argentina came to Poland with its D-team, we didn't stand a real chance to even draw against France, fought hard vs minor Georgia and played also a second-best Mexican outfit. If Germans will play at least 60 min. of motivated football against us it it should be enough to win comfortably. I'm adding some handicap bets in case we will repeat a performance from last year's test vs opponent similar in strengh to Germany i.e. Spain when we lost 0-6 :\ If Germany just wins by one goal margin (after all its a friendly game in Danzig so they should have some mercy :p) I will receive my stakes back. :hope

• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: International Friendlies > 2-7 September GERMANIA -1 1,97 over 2,5 1,90 CILE dnb 1,96 Poland saw him play last night, started strong as ever, Mexico very subdued and predictable despite the possession of the ball and the top power play for 20 minutes has never been dangerous if not with a shot from distance deflected by the goalkeeper, but the Poland has never risked losing the game, but the Mexicans have played below his ability, Germany no discounts to anyone, the rivalry between these two teams is high, the game will be played in the new stadium in Gdansk by inaguarato always without a mese.Polonia Pisczek-Lewandowski-Matuszyk, Germany does not know the squad but usually these are not discounts nessuno.Polonia very weak team, Smuda in recent years has not done anything good coach to coach a national team is not mediocre , played well over the Perhati behind the Polish defense gives a lot. Dnb played well in Chile, Mexico saw last night because I did not like anything.

Re: International Friendlies > 2-7 September

Poland-Germany Germany to win @ 1,50 10/10
Seconded. We'll get hammered, no doubt. Gdansk (Danzig) has got a rich history and is still considered as German city by the German old generation. They might try to make a point by winning in double digits :lol Btw, nice write up. You can deffo find a beter price though ie. @ Betfair @ 1.65

Re: International Friendlies > 2-7 September I didn't see anybody mentioning that Schweinsteiger, Ozil and Neuer is out for this game as coach want to rest those stars. However even without those 3 players German side should win this one. Edit: It looks like the market in Betfair has overreacted for the news of some players absence. Just bet Germany @ 1.69. Nice odds for the straight away win.

Re: International Friendlies > 2-7 September Brazil vs Ghana The game is a friendly and will be played in England, on the Craven Cottage Stadium, Fulham's home ground. Mano menezes, coach of Brasil is preparing the team for the World Cup which will take place in Brazil. The Carioca team is suffering of a big inefficiency and the coach tries to get out of it by playing 4-3-3. Recalled Ronaldinho Gaucho from Flamengo and put a very offensive trio together with Neymar and Leandro Damiao, from Internacional. In the midfield he disposed 2 "fantasista" Fernandinho from Sao Paolo and Paulo Henrique Ganso from Santos. In the center there is Lucas Leiva. I expect a thrilling win for Brazil and a show from Ronaldinho himslef. Brazil: Julio César; Daniel Alves, Lúcio, Thiago Silva and Marcelo; Lucas Leiva, Fernandinho and Paulo Henrique Ganso; Ronaldinho Gaúcho, Neymar and Leandro Damião. Ghana: Kwarasey; Paintsil, Mensah, Vorsah and Opare; Boateng, Agyemang-Badu, Adiyiah and Ayew; Muntari and Tagoe. Brazil -1.25 AH @ 1.85 with Pinnacle Sports

Brazil vs Ghana The game is a friendly and will be played in England, on the Craven Cottage Stadium, Fulham's home ground. Brazil -1.25 AH @ 1.85 with Pinnacle Sports
If we don't win this game by at least 2 goals difference, we better give up on 2014 and give it to Argentina, Colombia, whatever...:(

Re: International Friendlies > 2-7 September I am personally big on Germany -1 (@2.12 right now) and extremely happy I could do it. Poland is no mans land at the moment, playing opponents who simply dont give a **** to play us. Mexico played something like 25-50%. But if Germany plays this kind of way this should be enough to beat us. They are like unstoppable machine and why they hell would that change today? Cause its friendly? They are Germany, a team that in my book along with Spain is best team in the World. Not best XI playing today? so what if such players as Goetze is going to be a sub. Well perhaps my very negative approach towards out team makes me lower my expectations on line and odds on Germany but I like this bet a lot. For us this is a big team indeed as in our history we managed to beat big team likes Brasil or Argentina but never Germany. Last 3 friendlies we played them we lost all 3 by 2 goals, expect pretty much the same story today. I just hope Germany doesnt come on holidays here. They are miles ahead of us and simply should do a routing job here.

Re: International Friendlies > 2-7 September Argentina V Nigeria takes my interest as Nigeria only played a ANC qualifier on Sunday, and arrived last night in Bangladesh for this friendly. Nigeria will be without Taye Taiwo, Peter Osaze Odemwingie, Victor Anichebe, Danny Shittu, Kalu Uche, Joseph Yobo and Vincent Enyeama. While Argentina should start with Messi, and a pretty strong squad. Can't see this being anything like the last fixture between these two sides that ended 4-1 to Nigeria. If memory serves that result was won under dubious circumstance as Argentina fielded a reduced strength side.

Re: International Friendlies > 2-7 September interesting! thanks very much. i think argentina should win with those players out, if they were playing it would be very difficult. Argentina HT/FT is over $2 as is -1 handicap. Trying to decide which to take.

Re: International Friendlies > 2-7 September I would approach with caution, it's easy to look at the Argentina team and think they will beat everyone but it rarely works out like that, Messi doesn't play for Argentina like he does for Barca, because Barca have better players and a different system. Argentina were poor in the Copa America, the midfield and attack doesn't link together very well and Di Maria is yet to show last seasons performance..wouldn't go near personally, good luck though.

I would approach with caution' date=' it's easy to look at the Argentina team and think they will beat everyone but it rarely works out like that, Messi doesn't play for Argentina like he does for Barca, because Barca have better players and a different system. Argentina were poor in the Copa America, the midfield and attack doesn't link together very well and Di Maria is yet to show last seasons performance..wouldn't go near personally, good luck though.[/quote'] Please ignore :lol..

• 4 weeks later...

Re: International Friendlies > 7-8 October Ukraine - Bulgaria Bulgaria should be host of this one, but the federation decided to change the situation and now Bulgaria is flying to Kiev for a friendly game, just a couple of days before "important" qualification game against Wales at home. Bulgaria was terrible, without any idea, how to create attacks. There was huge pressure in the dressing room and the most expected thing happnened - Lothar Matheus left the team, and now the youth trainer - Madanski will control it, against Ukraine and Wales. For this friendly, Madanski took 7 new faces - full debutants. Most of them are young and unexperienced and will play together for first time. 4 of them will start against Ukraine - Terziev, Milanov, Tsvetkov and Tonev, because after that friendly they will join Bulgaria U21 squad for important qualifcation game and wont play against Wales. Also the new coach said that he will rest some of the regular players as Ivelin Popov - Gaziantep and Blagoy Georgiev - Terek, to keep them fit and fresh for Wales. Madanski declared that he wont need results from the first game, but would be happy if Bulgaria present new, different and possitive face against Ukraine. Ukraine wont experiment with the squad and will search for good result, after 4 straight loses. I think that its perfect time for them to bounce back and to win some confidence. 06.09.2011 FRL Czech Rep 4-0 Ukraine 02.09.2011 FRL Ukraine 2-3 Uruguay 10.08.2011 FRL Ukraine 0-1 Sweden 06.06.2011 FRL Ukraine 1-4 France Bulgaria will have 7 new faces, most of them from the youth formation. New coach will rest regular players to be fit and fresh for Wales, so I rate Ukraine capable to overplay such B squad without much problems Ukraine to win 1.67 @ Ladbrokes

Re: International Friendlies > 7-8 October Ukraine - Bulgaria Bulgarian team has a temporary manager after Mataus was sacked. Madanski was leading under 21 squad so he is taking some youngsters in Kiew tonight. We'll play without some of its key players. Our team is in very oor form in the last 12 months: only 1 win, 3 draws and 4 losses. Coach Madanski said that we do not want more losses but that the Wales game (next Tuesday) is more important than tonight's. On the other side is the Ukranian team which we all know is not playing qualifications (as a host). But they've lost their last 4 friendlies!!! I read interview from Andriy Shevchenko who said that their is a lot of preasure in the Ukranian side. These result that you've posted show that. They'll try to push as hard as they could and break this bad serie. Other interesting thing - a month ago our champion Litex played in the League Europe qualifications with Dinamo Kiew (which has many national players) and lost twice!!! So I've mada a bet on Ukraine (AH -1) odds: 2.025 @ bet365 7 / 10 Other options here: HT/FT 1/1 odds: 2.30 @ bet365 6 / 10 HW odds: 1.57 @ bet365 9 / 10 Good luck!

Re: International Friendlies > 7-8 October Singapore vs Philippines....away +2EH @ 20/21....bet366....stakes 2/10.I know this match isn't listed at the top but it is an international friendly.This match will be played in the Jalan Baser stadium in Singapore which has a capacity of 6000.It is expected that 75% of the seats will be occupied by away fans living in Singapore. The home team have a huge WC qualifier coming up on Tuesday against Jordan and They haven't played a game together in the last month since their 2-0 loss at home to Iraq.The Philippines on the other hand have had 3 friendly games to prepare for this one.They drew away in Hong Kong and Chinese Taipai and beat Macau at home. Today the coach will get a chance to field his 'dream team' which should include 5/6 players who play in Europe including Fulham Reserve goalie Ethridge,Schrock who plays for Greuther Furth and Mulders who plus his trade with ADO den Haag. Singapore will have the evergreen Duric upfront but at 41 years of age I can't imagine he'll get a full 90 with a big game coming up on Tuesday.Their next most dangerous hit man Qui Li will be rested in the hope that he will be recovered in time for the Jordan clash. All in all I can see the home team minding themselves and the Philippines having nothing to lose in front of a 'home' crowd with a full team may sneak something from this friendly.....

Re: International Friendlies > 7-8 October Japan -1 at home to Vietnam at 1.5 @ TAB (local bookie) is a banker for me Japan is one of the best teams in Asia, while Vietnam is only competitive with other south east asian teams. Game begins soon so i'll advice y'all to get in there

Re: International Friendlies > 7-8 October

Japan -1 at home to Vietnam at 1.5 @ TAB (local bookie) is a banker for me Japan is one of the best teams in Asia, while Vietnam is only competitive with other south east asian teams. Game begins soon so i'll advice y'all to get in there
I also took it in a combo but it stays 1-0 25 minutes before end :spank

Re: International Friendlies > 7-8 October

Singapore vs Philippines....away +2EH @ 20/21....bet366....stakes 2/10.I know this match isn't listed at the top but it is an international friendly.This match will be played in the Jalan Baser stadium in Singapore which has a capacity of 6000.It is expected that 75% of the seats will be occupied by away fans living in Singapore. The home team have a huge WC qualifier coming up on Tuesday against Jordan and They haven't played a game together in the last month since their 2-0 loss at home to Iraq.The Philippines on the other hand have had 3 friendly games to prepare for this one.They drew away in Hong Kong and Chinese Taipai and beat Macau at home. Today the coach will get a chance to field his 'dream team' which should include 5/6 players who play in Europe including Fulham Reserve goalie Ethridge,Schrock who plays for Greuther Furth and Mulders who plus his trade with ADO den Haag. Singapore will have the evergreen Duric upfront but at 41 years of age I can't imagine he'll get a full 90 with a big game coming up on Tuesday.Their next most dangerous hit man Qui Li will be rested in the hope that he will be recovered in time for the Jordan clash. All in all I can see the home team minding themselves and the Philippines having nothing to lose in front of a 'home' crowd with a full team may sneak something from this friendly.....
2-0,bet lost....

Re: International Friendlies > 7-8 October one club friendly for today :)) Sport Football (Internationals) Event Lokomotiv Plovdiv - Crvena Zvezda Selection Lokomotiv DNB Strength 8/10 Date 09/10/2011 Bookmaker/Price Unibet @ 2.16 Reasoning This game will be played at stadium Lokomotiv in park Lauta. This game will be not just a friendly game during the bream, due to International qualification and friendly matches. It will be quite special for the hosts, as they will celebrate 85 years from their creation. The stadium will be sold out, and great support is expected from the crowd. Lokomotiv played friendly game a coupe of days ago, and lost from low division team with 1:5, after such a poor performance - the owner stopped the game and suspend the players to make 20 km cross. After this game all the players declared that they are ashamed from this event and will try to bounce back as soon as possible for the owner and for the fans. Lokomotiv will give their best today to take this game, cause eventual bad result on such important day, could fire the coach and some of the weakest players, despite this is only friendly. Lokomotiv is one of the best home sides in Bulgaria and create big troubles to Levksi, CSKA and Litex all the time here. Lokomotiv sport-director - serbian ex- Deportivo player - Branko Milotinovic arranged the friendly and got great relationships with Crvena Zvezda stuff and owners. Crvena Zvezda are 2nd placed in Serbia right now, I dont know if they are gonna miss any regulars due to national duty, but in the same time Lokomotiv will field their best, searching and motivated for the win. I see huge home factor here, as Zvezda arrived yesterday and wont have any training sessions before the game. Lokomotiv is motivated for possitive result in front of their crowd and celebrating 85 years from their creation.

• 4 weeks later...

International Friendlies > November

Thursday 10 November 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Gabon v Brazil (18:00 GMT) 12 5.15 1.34 102.38 %
Friday 11 November 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Albania v Azerbaijan (11:00 GMT) 1.02 1.02 1.02 294.12 %
maximize.gif Georgia v Moldova (14:00 GMT) 1.38 4.35 9.5 105.98 %
maximize.gif Greece v Russia (17:00 GMT) 2.68 3.35 2.87 101.95 %
maximize.gif Hungary v Liechtenstein (17:00 GMT) 1.18 6.5 15 106.80 %
maximize.gif Panama v Costa Rica (17:00 GMT) 2.33 3.25 3.1 105.95 %
maximize.gif Denmark v Sweden (18:15 GMT) 2.35 3.4 3.4 101.38 %
maximize.gif Netherlands v Switzerland (19:30 GMT) 1.32 5 10 105.76 %
maximize.gif Belgium v Romania (19:45 GMT) 1.92 3.75 4.33 101.83 %
maximize.gif Poland v Italy (19:45 GMT) 3.6 3.35 2.2 103.08 %
maximize.gif Ukraine v Germany (19:45 GMT) 5.5 3.65 1.73 103.38 %
maximize.gif Cyprus v Scotland (20:00 GMT) 3.6 3.35 2.2 103.08 %
maximize.gif France v USA (20:00 GMT) 1.58 3.8 6.6 104.76 %
maximize.gif Mexico v Serbia (20:00 GMT) 1.74 3.6 4.75 106.30 %
Saturday 12 November 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif South Africa v Côte d'Ivoire (13:15 GMT) 2.4 3.3 1.6 134.47 %
maximize.gif Wales v Norway (15:00 GMT) 2.8 3.4 2.6 103.59 %
maximize.gif Algeria v Tunisia (17:00 GMT) 1.02 1.02 1.02 294.12 %
maximize.gif England v Spain (17:15 GMT) 3.85 3.6 2.1 101.37 %
Monday 14 November 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Honduras v Serbia (21:00 GMT) 2.69 3.28 2.44 108.65 %
Tuesday 15 November 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Slovenia v USA (17:00 GMT) 2.29 3.29 2.89 108.67 %
maximize.gif Ukraine v Austria (19:00 GMT) 1.84 3.49 3.88 108.77 %
maximize.gif Poland v Hungary (19:30 GMT) 2.25 3.28 3 108.27 %
maximize.gif Germany v Netherlands (19:45 GMT) 2.19 3.28 3.08 108.62 %
maximize.gif Italy v Uruguay (19:45 GMT) 2.19 3.38 2.99 108.69 %
maximize.gif England v Sweden (20:00 GMT) 1.84 3.53 3.83 108.79 %
maximize.gif France v Belgium (20:00 GMT) 1.64 3.75 6 104.31 %
maximize.gif Costa Rica v Spain (21:00 GMT) 9.95 5.47 1.24 108.98 %
Wednesday 29 February 2012 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Germany v France (17:00 GMT) 1.94 3.29 3.73 108.75 %

Re: International Friendlies > November England vs Spain Here is the Spain squad http://www.spanishfootball.info/2011/11/spain-squad-named-to-face-england-and-costa-rica-with-navas-and-monreal-included/ The best price is currently 2.1 with Stan James but it wont last long when people realise Spain will be fielding their best team. I can't see Spain against an England team without Wayne Rooney going off at bigger than 1.8. I have gobbled up as much of the 2.04 and 2.06 on betfair as I could with a view to a trade when the teams are announced.

Re: International Friendlies > November I will post so people don't have to click the link The squad is as follows: Goalkeepers: Iker Casillas, José Manuel Reina, Víctor Valdés Defenders: Sergio Ramos, Álvaro Arbeloa, Carlos Puyol, Gerard Piqué, Jordi Alba, Raúl Albiol, Ignacio Monreal. Midfielders: Xavi Hernández, Xabi Alonso, Sergio Busquets, Santi Cazorla, Javier Martínez, Cesc Fábregas, Andrés Iniesta. Attackers: David Villa, David Silva, Fernando Torres, Fernando Llorente, Juan Mata, Jesús Navas