Brazil » Série A » 5 Dec. 2010 FINAL ROUND

Sunday 5 December 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Atlético Paranaense v Avaí FC (19:00 GMT) 1.88 3.75 4.56 101.79 %
maximize.gif Cruzeiro EC v Palmeiras (19:00 GMT) 1.22 7.2 26 99.70 %
maximize.gif EC Vitória v Atlético Goianiense (19:00 GMT) 1.8 3.85 5 101.53 %
maximize.gif Fluminense FC v Guarani Futebol Club (19:00 GMT) 1.17 8.6 24 101.26 %
maximize.gif Goiás EC v SC Corinthians (19:00 GMT) 12 5.1 1.35 102.02 %
maximize.gif Grêmio FBPA v Botafogo FR (19:00 GMT) 1.87 3.75 4.4 102.87 %
maximize.gif Santos FC v Flamengo (19:00 GMT) 1.98 3.65 4.2 101.71 %
maximize.gif São Paulo FC v Atlético Mineiro (19:00 GMT) 2.32 3.53 3.31 101.64 %
maximize.gif Vasco da Gama v Ceará SC (19:00 GMT) 1.63 3.95 6.4 102.29 %

Re: Brazil » Série A » 5 Dec. 2010 FINAL ROUND Cruzeiro - Palmeiras 20:00CET Cruzeiro still have right to belive in title this year so they will play against Palmeiras with maximum squad. Three points are must, but as handy line for home win is low the best possible bet is this goal line as i strongly belive that we will be able to see at least three goals in the back of the net. Moreover, Palmeiras manager Luis felipe Scolari will send even weaker line up to play their last league game ( the last two games Palmeiras played with mixed squad and this match will use mostly youngsters and inexperienced players). He decided earlier today to give holiday for 16 players, all major players and even some major substitutions are on vacation since this morning. Cruzeiro will sure attack from first minute, and we might see even one goal in Palmeiras favour as these players, expecialy youngsters will try to prove themselfes and sure they are capable of scoring. Probable Palmeiras line up: Bruno (26 years, 3 games); Leandro Amaro (24 years, 5 games, 1 goal), Gualberto (20 years, 1 game), Fabrício (20 years, 15 games); Vitor (26 games), Fernando (19 years, 1 game), Bruno Turco (19 years, 1 game), Patrik (20 years, 18 games), Rivaldo (25 years, 19 games); Lenny (22 years, 2 goals) and Dinei (9 games, 2 goals). Over 2.75 goals @1.85 12BET 5/10

Re: Brazil » Série A » 5 Dec. 2010 FINAL ROUND Goias GO - Corinthians 20:00CET Corinthians going to Goiania with complicated mission , to beat relegated Goiás and wait for other title contenders to make an error and not win their oponnents. Corinthians lost two vital points Against Victoria two rounds ago, meanwhile Fluminense benefited away at Palmeiras. Today, Corintians has one point less than Rio side, and they are in must win situation if they want to dream of title. The big news will be return of phenomenon Ronaldo. On the other hand, Goiás did a poor championship, the team is now placed second from bottom and will play in Serie B next season, but Goias playing great in Copa Sudamericana and in 2nd leg theyhave real chances to become champions, therefore, for this game home side manager will use totaly reserve squad as they don´t want to risk anything so 13 players is going to be rested and only youngsters will play. Corinthians (-1.5) AH @2.08 12bet 6/10

Re: Brazil » Série A » 5 Dec. 2010 FINAL ROUND Santos - Flamengo RJ 20:00CET Another interesting game will be between Santos and Flamengo. Santos are totaly unmotivated and wants championship to end as soon as possible. Santos manager gave vacation for his 13 important players, so he will use reserve squad for duel against maximum force Flamengo side who are in fight for place in next year Copa Sudamericana. Matematicaly, they must take at least a point as they have even chances to relegate this season, so I belive that players are well prepared and have an extra motivation to get maybe all three points against Santos´ almost full team of reservas. Santos probable line up: Goalkepeers- Rafael (20 years) e Vladimir (21 years). Full backs- Alex Sandro (19 years), Danilo (19 years) e Maranhão (24 years). Defenders- Bruno Aguiar (24 years), Bruno Rodrigo (25 years), Rafael Caldeira (19 years) e Vinicius Simon (24 years). Midfielders- Jefferson (21 years), Possebon (21 years) e Rodriguinho (28 years). Wingers- Breitner (21 years) e Felipe Anderson (17 years). Strikers- Moisés (21 years), Neymar (18), Tiago Luis (21 years) e Zé Eduardo (23 years). As you can see, only Neymar and Rodriguinho are key santos players, the other didn´t played much in Brazilian Serie A, so I think that Flamengo has good chance to get positive result on Sunday. Flamengo (+0.5) AH @1.81 sbobet 5/10

Re: Brazil » Série A » 5 Dec. 2010 FINAL ROUND

Santos - Flamengo RJ 20:00CET Matematicaly, they must take at least a point as they have even chances to relegate this season, so I belive ...................
Are you drunk or something :eek Flamengo need nothing , they are safe from relegation. These statement like yours can be dangerous .

Re: Brazil » Série A » 5 Dec. 2010 FINAL ROUND The game that will define the last series downgraded to "B" Brazilian Vitória x Atlético-Go home and Vitória already showed strength and should win the match. Vitória @1.70 SB Flamengo not run any risk of going to series "B" and more than the Saints did not wait to go on holiday and forget about this nasty Brazilian championship that the team did. I see young people of Santos in the company Zé Eduardo and Neymar much more motivated by the opportunity to show good football players than the veterans do Flamengo. Santos @1.80 SB Cruzeiro x Palmeiras as described above for the friend Bagzi very well detailed, the goals should be supportive, but my bet is double; Cruizeiro hand -1 Even bet in Goiás x Corinthians Corinthians hand -1 Remember that game in São Paulo x Atlético-Mg after escape from relegation, Atlético-Mg search for the victory and South American wave of next year and hoping to play São Paulo vacation with no motivation and many embezzlement. Atlé[email protected] Atlético-Mg hand +1

Are you drunk or something :eek Flamengo need nothing , they are safe from relegation. These statement like yours can be dangerous .
Realy sorry for this statement, you was apsolutely right when you said that Flamengo is safe. Yes, Flamengo is safe from relegation and I realy don´t know why I wrote that, I had couple of hard days at work so maybe lack of concentration. Sorry again to all who are following me.:$ Flamengo has chances to be qualified to Copa Sudamericana next year, so i still think that i made right choice to bet on Flamengo +0.5 AH. :ok

Realy sorry for this statement' date= you was apsolutely right when you said that Flamengo is safe. Yes, Flamengo is safe from relegation and I realy don´t know why I wrote that, I had couple of hard days at work so maybe lack of concentration. Sorry again to all who are following me.:$ Flamengo has chances to be qualified to Copa Sudamericana next year, so i still think that i made right choice to bet on Flamengo +0.5 AH. :ok
No need to apologize! We know how important YOU are for this forum and how much you add value here, instead of some who just show up to criticize instead of posting good analysis! Keep up the good work and I wouldn´t touch these weekend games...:ok

No need to apologize! We know how important YOU are for this forum and how much you add value here, instead of some who just show up to criticize instead of posting good analysis! Keep up the good work and I wouldn´t touch these weekend games...:ok
thanks Alex mate for your words of support! Appreciate. :cheers

The game that will define the last series downgraded to "B" Brazilian Vitória x Atlético-Go home and Vitória already showed strength and should win the match. Vitória @1.70 SB Flamengo not run any risk of going to series "B" and more than the Saints did not wait to go on holiday and forget about this nasty Brazilian championship that the team did. I see young people of Santos in the company Zé Eduardo and Neymar much more motivated by the opportunity to show good football players than the veterans do Flamengo. Santos @1.80 SB Cruzeiro x Palmeiras as described above for the friend Bagzi very well detailed, the goals should be supportive, but my bet is double; Cruizeiro hand -1 Even bet in Goiás x Corinthians Corinthians hand -1 Remember that game in São Paulo x Atlético-Mg after escape from relegation, Atlético-Mg search for the victory and South American wave of next year and hoping to play São Paulo vacation with no motivation and many embezzlement. Atlé[email protected] Atlético-Mg hand +1
A bit of surprise to see that you are happy with 1,70 for HW in Vitoria. Atletico are not the best of travellers, but 1) they took few good scalps and 2) want to stay up just as bad as hosts. The way I see it it should be either no bet or AW + 0,5 To me it is an Over 2,75, but I refuse to see value at 1,70 for a HW...

A bit of surprise to see that you are happy with 1' date=70 for HW in Vitoria. Atletico are not the best of travellers, but 1) they took few good scalps and 2) want to stay up just as bad as hosts. The way I see it it should be either no bet or AW + 0,5 To me it is an Over 2,75, but I refuse to see value at 1,70 for a HW...
I'm not happy with Vitó[email protected] just think Vitória hardly fail to win the match before of his home crowd, because it has a team that knows enforce home field and win the match is the only way to go in the series "A" in 2011 Vitó[email protected] not make me happy, but leaves me convinced.

Re: Brazil » Série A » 5 Dec. 2010 FINAL ROUND Goias GO - Corinthians FT 1-1 lost -6 Santos - Flamengo RJ FT 0-0 winner +4.05 Cruzeiro - Palmeiras FT 2-1 half won +2.13 overal +0.18 u (realy small profit, but profit is always profit) I must cheers to all Fluminense fans on Brasileiro Serie A TITLE! I hope you all liked this threads. See you guys in january 2011! :ok :gimme

Re: Brazil » Série A » 5 Dec. 2010 FINAL ROUND Well, since Oktober 2010, we ended up at +110.17 units of profit with awesome 26.11% Yield. I am glad if I helped anyone to earn some cash on Brazilian picks. See you soon, will miss ya guys till January.

Thanks Bagzi for your input throughout the season' date='found your information most helpful.I stayed away tonight and just had one bet in Uruguay.Thanks again........[/quote'] :drums