Brazil » Série A » 28 Nov. 2010

Sunday 28 November 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Atlético Goianiense v São Paulo FC (19:00 GMT) 1.86 3.7 4.2 104.33 %
maximize.gif Atlético Mineiro v Goiás EC (19:00 GMT) 1.45 4 7.5 107.30 %
maximize.gif Avaí FC v Santos FC (19:00 GMT) 2.2 3.3 3.31 105.97 %
maximize.gif Botafogo FR v Grêmio Prudente (19:00 GMT) 1.34 4.6 9 107.47 %
maximize.gif Ceará SC v Atlético Paranaense (19:00 GMT) 2.5 3.25 2.76 107.00 %
maximize.gif Flamengo v Cruzeiro EC (19:00 GMT) 2.75 3.4 2.45 106.59 %
maximize.gif Guarani Futebol Club v Grêmio FBPA (19:00 GMT) 2.87 3.3 2.46 105.74 %
maximize.gif Palmeiras v Fluminense FC (19:00 GMT) 7 4.6 1.54 100.96 %
maximize.gif SC Corinthians v Vasco da Gama (19:00 GMT) 1.41 4.2 8 106.99 %
maximize.gif SC Internacional v EC Vitória (19:00 GMT) 1.9 3.65 4.5 102.00 %

Re: Brazil » Série A » 28 Nov. 2010

Will be nice bets over this weekend' date=' but will wait for fresh info. I love this game, I love Brazil! :D[/quote'] easy there, fellow....:tongue2 There's money flying all around....and "surprises" will definetely happen... Stick on under/over bets...it's safer....:cheers

easy there, fellow....:tongue2 There's money flying all around....and "surprises" will definetely happen... Stick on under/over bets...it's safer....:cheers
you´re probable right expecially in this last rounds. i can´t wait for state championship to start, it is great for overish bet(s). :ok

you´re probable right expecially in this last rounds. i can´t wait for state championship to start' date=' it is great for overish bet(s). :ok[/quote'] You're right again....first important news: Ronaldo will not play against Vasco and Corinthians is another team without him... Prudente will have only juniors against Botafogo...this will certainly be a massacre (-2 easy) Goias will have only reserves against Atletico-MG (another massacre)... ;)

Re: Brazil » Série A » 28 Nov. 2010 Alex, Besides Ronaldo, Corinthians will miss Elias, maybe even more important than Ronaldo. Vasco's team news will be decisive here. Atlético MG -1 (EH) @1.85 looks like a banker to me. Playing to avoid relegation, 95% of the tickets already sold, second best form in the last 10 rounds, against a reserve squad. I like Grêmio too @2.25 (btw, I find that odd a gift). Guarani lost only two games at home, but they have 9 draws. Sunday, only the victory will help Guarani, they can't play not to lose like they usually do, so they should push forward and leave a lot of spaces in the back. I think it's going to be fatal against a fast team like Grêmio. The other game that I'm interested, but still no sure about, is Flamengo vs Cruzeiro, draw @3.25, I think that's pretty decent. Maybe I'll take correct score 1-1 with small stake. Not sure yet. Here you can check the form table of the last 10 rounds.

Hey Thales....here are my thoughts over what you wrote: Besides Ronaldo, Corinthians will miss Elias, maybe even more important than Ronaldo. Vasco's team news will be decisive here.....forget about Vasco...they will not help Fluminense under any circunstances... Atlético MG -1 (EH) @1.85 looks like a banker to me. Playing to avoid relegation, 95% of the tickets already sold, second best form in the last 10 rounds, against a reserve squad ...agree 100% I like Grêmio too @2.25 (btw, I find that odd a gift). Guarani lost only two games at home, but they have 9 draws. Sunday, only the victory will help Guarani, they can't play not to lose like they usually do, so they should push forward and leave a lot of spaces in the back. I think it's going to be fatal against a fast team like Grêmio. tough game...no bet for me The other game that I'm interested, but still no sure about, is Flamengo vs Cruzeiro, draw @3.25, I think that's pretty decent. Maybe I'll take correct score 1-1 with small stake. Not sure yet....Cruzeiro DNB for me 9/10 :cheers

Re: Brazil » Série A » 28 Nov. 2010 Botafogo RJ - Gremio Prudente 20:00CET Botafogo have great chance to finaly get all three points in front of their own fans and to erase bad phase for the past month. They are strugling in last three games, with two draws and one suprise defeat vs International, they are in 6th place in the league table with 56 pts earned, 1 point bellow Copa Libertadores place. I realy belive in this one, with relegated Prudente side, and well prepared home side i am putting all my season in this game. The history between the two sides is total on Botafogo side, in last 8th matches, Botafogo won 5, drew 2 and lost only 1 (back in 2009 season by 3-0 in away game). Both sides have missings, but full stadium and great wish and will for Copa Libertadores make me to feel comfortable in clear home winner. Botafogo manager Joel Santana will use ofensive sheme with Caio and Loco Abreu in front, with help of midfielders Edno (34 games, 4 goals) and Fahel (29 games). On the side of guests, they will miss striker Wanderley (17 games, 5 goals) and defender Boaventura. Botafogo (-1.5) AH @1.99 12bet 5/10

Re: Brazil » Série A » 28 Nov. 2010 Palmeiras v Fluminense FC I just sold my car and used all the money for Fluminense @ 1.36 bet 365 Better team, Fred, Conca, Deco and Emerson will play together for the first time and that´s great news. And on top of that, Palmeiras will lose this game on purpose! Supporters have promised that if they don´t lose this game, they will not be able to live with their families in São Paulo anymore. And these guys mean business.

You're right again....first important news: Ronaldo will not play against Vasco and Corinthians is another team without him... Prudente will have only juniors against Botafogo...this will certainly be a massacre (-2 easy) Goias will have only reserves against Atletico-MG (another massacre)... ;)
hey im just wondering if you have any more info on these games thanks:clap

After America RN sold me last night I was very furious... For tonight I fancy Avai against Santos! Avai 7/10 1,90 Bookie: local Bagzi any thoughts about this one??
well, you probable didn´t know that Brasiliense club president is very ˝politicaly˝ strong in Brasileiro league, so this away winner didn´t surprise me at all. As for Avai game, i wouldn´t be surprise to see Avai winning this one either, but my safier option for this one is Over 2.75 goals line. :ok

Palmeiras v Fluminense FC I just sold my car and used all the money for Fluminense @ 1.36 bet 365 Better team, Fred, Conca, Deco and Emerson will play together for the first time and that´s great news. And on top of that, Palmeiras will lose this game on purpose! Supporters have promised that if they don´t lose this game, they will not be able to live with their families in São Paulo anymore. And these guys mean business.
You are risking 27.000 on @1.36?:eek Fcuking hell mate-you are brave.Hope they win,i will have my fingers crossed for you,GL :ok

Re: Brazil » Série A » 28 Nov. 2010 Atletico GO - Sao Paulo 20:00CET Very important game for hosts tonight agfainst rival who are coming to Goianiense with mixed line up, and manager want to try some players which didn´t played much in serie A this season. This should me nice oportunnity for Atletico Goias to try to get 3 pts in front of their own crowd. Even if Sao Paulo manager want to play with best starting 11, this is not possible because many major players are injured or suspended: Injured - Alex Silva, Miranda, Rodrigo Souto, Dagoberto, Fernandão, Ricardo Oliveira, Fernandinho, Bosco and Junior Cesar, suspended: Richarlyson, Xandão and Ilsinho. Atletico GO (-1) AH @2.09 pinnacle 4/10

You are risking 27.000 on @1.36?:eek Fcuking hell mate-you are brave.Hope they win' date='i will have my fingers crossed for you,GL :ok[/quote'] well, i realy don´t know where did he found bookie which allowed him to place this 27000$ bet, expecially when we talk about Brasilian leagues where we have betting limits around $3000 per bet. :unsure in this case, limit for flu game is more bellow $3000.

well, i realy don´t know where did he found bookie which allowed him to place this 27000$ bet, expecially when we talk about Brasilian leagues where we have betting limits around $3000 per bet. :unsure in this case, limit for flu game is more bellow $3000.
i think he might of ment $27.

Botafogo RJ - Gremio Prudente 20:00CET Botafogo have great chance to finaly get all three points in front of their own fans and to erase bad phase for the past month. They are strugling in last three games, with two draws and one suprise defeat vs International, they are in 6th place in the league table with 56 pts earned, 1 point bellow Copa Libertadores place. I realy belive in this one, with relegated Prudente side, and well prepared home side i am putting all my season in this game. The history between the two sides is total on Botafogo side, in last 8th matches, Botafogo won 5, drew 2 and lost only 1 (back in 2009 season by 3-0 in away game). Both sides have missings, but full stadium and great wish and will for Copa Libertadores make me to feel comfortable in clear home winner. Botafogo manager Joel Santana will use ofensive sheme with Caio and Loco Abreu in front, with help of midfielders Edno (34 games, 4 goals) and Fahel (29 games). On the side of guests, they will miss striker Wanderley (17 games, 5 goals) and defender Boaventura. Botafogo (-1.5) AH @1.99 12bet 5/10
One more bet in this game for me is Over 2.75 goals. I see some value in this one, as i see Botafogo as side who have not the best defence and as we could seen Prudente is high scoring team, so i expect at least 3-4 goals tonight. I belive in Botafogo win, that is for sure but i realy can´t skip this goals line either. Over 2.75 goals @1.88 Ladbrokes 3/10

Re: Brazil » Série A » 28 Nov. 2010 Flamengo RJ - Cruzeiro 20:00CET Cruzeiro are playing the most important game of the season tonight, title race will end in last two league games and this one is simply a must for them, I see them attacking from first referee whistle. I know it will not be easy against Flamengo, but I have to belive. Moreover, Cruzeiro has the best campaing when playing outside from home with eight wins, four draws and six defeats registering 24 goals scored and 22 conceded. Flamengo isn´t safe yet and will go for 3pts too, but i belive in guests, their form, morale and all is in high level, on the other hand Flamengo is very problematical side at the moment. Cruzeiro with full squad. Cruzeiro (0) AH @1.90 pinnacle 3/10

Re: Brazil » Série A » 28 Nov. 2010 Palmeiras - Fluminense 20:00CET One quick bet, as i don´t belive in this ˝public bet˝like this one became i often like to use goals line when talking of this kind of games. Palmeiras is without any ambition but their fans are very angry after defeat in Copa Sudamericana, the team line up will be mixed but i reals see them scoring at least one goal. As for Flu, i don´t need much to talk about, we all know that only victory will satisfy guests, so another goals galore game is expected tonigt. Over 2.75 goals @2.02 sbobet 6/10

well, i realy don´t know where did he found bookie which allowed him to place this 27000$ bet, expecially when we talk about Brasilian leagues where we have betting limits around $3000 per bet. :unsure in this case, limit for flu game is more bellow $3000.
He could go to 9 different bookies I guess...a steering wheel to one....a door to the other...etc........