** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

PL Ten to Follow - Jumps 2010-2011 - FINAL TABLE UP NOW ......

TheRat

Re: PL Ten to Follow - Jumps 2010-2011 - FINAL TABLE UP NOW ......

Well done Bill and cheers Phil for sorting :clap I still don't understand why it doesn't end after Punchestown though!
It's geared around Cheltenham and to finish at Aintree so they can end the jumps one and get the flat one up and running as far as I know. :ok

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PL Ten to Follow - Jumps 2010-2011 - FINAL TABLE UP NOW ...... I know but it still doesn't really make too much sense to me when you have a lot of the top horses still racing, it should end after in my opinion, but what the hell!

Re: PL Ten to Follow - Jumps 2010-2011 - FINAL TABLE UP NOW ...... Thanks guys much appreciated - pretty close there with Blair Boy but just scraped it thanks to Jessie Dream my bonus horse - Thank you Mowgli for the update and I want to wish everyone all the best for the next few months of the flat season . Its been a good jumps season for me this year I look forward to 2012 and hope to see you all again come October - even had Ballabrigs in the Grand National although not on my top ten. Once again thank you to all who participate and contribute and make this site so much fun and a site I love being part of. roll on cheltenham 2012 :clap see you October.

Re: PL Ten to Follow - Jumps 2010-2011 - FINAL TABLE UP NOW ...... Well done Bill, Cheers for the comment Phil. Thanks for the hard work done on this Phil. You!! Win the flat competition, :rollin:rollin I just need to keep off the bottom :\