PokerPlayer`s Online Championship returns 8/11/10

teaulc

PokerPlayer’s Online Championship returns with $10,500 in added prize money! The UK’s biggest and best value for money tournament is coming! Enter now and get your hands on thousands in added prize money and a host of top rewards thanks to our sponsors >Betfred Poker. Last year’s series was a roaring success and to celebrate we’ve bumped up the prizepool for PPOC 2010. With a spot in the PPOC Hall of Fame up for grabs, $10,500 in added prize money and a chance to appear in PokerPlayer magazine, don’t miss your seat in one of the UK’s most exciting online poker events. There’s a whopping $3,500 added to the prizepool in our $30 PPOC Main Event and for those watching their wallets there are five smaller tournaments starting at just $5, all of which are hosted by a member of the PokerPlayer team. Winners will also receive an exclusive PokerPlayer card protector. What more could you want? To be in with a chance of winning just visit Betfred, download the poker software and get practicing! PPOC 2010 starts on November 8 so get it into your diaries now! The Schedule EVENT1: Hosted by Paul Cheung NO-LIMIT CHALLENGE: Monday, November 8, 8pm GMT $10 + $1 NO-LIMIT HOLD’EM FREEZEOUT EVENT 2: Hosted by Alun Bowden TURBO TAKEDOWN: Monday, November 22, 8pm GMT $5 + $0.50 NO LIMIT HOLD’EM TURBO Just click on the PPOC 2010 Event tabs in the tournament lobby and enter your PokerPlayer password to get started For more information on PPOC 2010, a full tournament schedule and all your PPOC passwords check out November's issue of PokerPlayer magazine.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Re: PokerPlayer`s Online Championship returns 8/11/10 80 Runners now with 3 hours to go. Managed to win Event 3 of the 1st PPOC for $700+ when it was on Titan. I remember Washman winning 1, and Avongirl final tableing 2 events also, well done :ok So good luck all, and hope to see lots of PL'ers names in PP Mag :hope

Re: PokerPlayer`s Online Championship returns 8/11/10 hi everyone. i know your not suppost to post passwords, but I have honestly left my magazine at work and I am really keen to play! is there anyway you guys can message me the password? I have been a subscriber to poker player magazine for over a year and I really dont want to miss any event in the PPOC this year!

Re: PokerPlayer`s Online Championship returns 8/11/10

hi everyone. i know your not suppost to post passwords, but I have honestly left my magazine at work and I am really keen to play! is there anyway you guys can message me the password? I have been a subscriber to poker player magazine for over a year and I really dont want to miss any event in the PPOC this year!
Sorry mate You wont get the password on here, :welcome to PL though:ok

Re: PokerPlayer`s Online Championship returns 8/11/10

hi everyone. i know your not suppost to post passwords, but I have honestly left my magazine at work and I am really keen to play! is there anyway you guys can message me the password? I have been a subscriber to poker player magazine for over a year and I really dont want to miss any event in the PPOC this year!
Password Requests/Forum Rules