morlspin

888 Poker Exclusive League with $1500 added value! - Sunday 28/11/10 LEG 4/4  

1. 1.

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: 888 Poker Exclusive League with $1500 added value! - Starts Sunday 31st Oct

having a mare getting into 888... CS twicce emailing back saying unistall- reinstall from link.. still cant log in..:wall:wall did try flash version and woot im logging in... WTF :rollin:rollin
Thought i would try that too, have logged on in flash version no problem, deposited too, so why i can't log in on downloaded version is a mystery to me!:wall:wall:wall

prizepool not showing as $200 Added? :unsure
Perhaps the added value is only for PLmembers (as the password is freely available) so manually credited afterwards? Doesn't say that in the thread introduction though. :unsure Wallg, get the mrs signed up quick just in case. :ok

Perhaps the added value is only for PLmembers (as the password is freely available) so manually credited afterwards? Doesn't say that in the thread introduction though. :unsure Wallg, get the mrs signed up quick just in case. :ok
she has :ok

Re: 888 Poker Exclusive League with $1500 added value! - Starts Sunday 31st Oct Yes sorry guys Been busy today with NUFC match, GUKPT Final and a few other things tonight so been a bit 1 word answerish all day. I spoke to the manager on thursday and he said there was a problem with the tourney, so instead of kicking everyone out and getting them to re-register, the money will be added manually on monday sometime. Hope thats ok and ill get confirmation of payouts asap.:ok

Re: 888 Poker Exclusive League with $1500 added value! - Starts Sunday 31st Oct played one bad hand all tourney, got lucky with 2 pair, read the board right but not the hole cards. up against kk with a tourney call last 3 players left, and hit 2pr sorry. went in wining heads up, came out 2nd well played guys. :cheers

Been busy today with NUFC match
I felt like :puke:puke I ended up really :sad:sad mixture of emotions as I sank into despair :$:@:wall So I just cried for a couple of hours:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry Luckily I don't take football too seriously! :eyes

Re: 888 Poker Exclusive League with $1500 added value! - Sundays from 31st Oct Damn...was looking forward to playing this but may well be missing for next two games. Having family bonfire on Sunday and don't know what time will get done (although fair chance that We'll be done by 7ish...just depends whether they all bugger off and leave me alone!) Next Sunday they are taking me out for a posh Birthday meal then round town on the booze so that's almost certainly a no show. :\

Re: 888 Poker Exclusive League with $1500 added value! - Starts Sunday 31st Oct Quote:

Originally Posted by kingkebab100 having a mare getting into 888... CS twicce emailing back saying unistall- reinstall from link.. still cant log in..:wall:wall did try flash version and woot im logging in... WTF :rollin:rollin
Thought i would try that too' date=' have logged on in flash version no problem, deposited too, so why i can't log in on downloaded version is a mystery to me!:wall:wall:wall[/quote'] Still only way I can log in is via flash play ... there support seem to only have 1 answer :wall:wall:wall