888 Poker Exclusive League with $1500 added value! - Sunday 28/11/10 LEG 4/4

morlspin

888 Poker Exclusive League with $1500 added value! - Sunday 28/11/10 LEG 4/4  

1. 1.

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: 888 Poker Exclusive League with $1500 added value! - Starts Sunday 31st Oct Having problems logging into my old account, have been onto support, but they haven't been much use so far, just telling me to reinstall, which i did, no difference.:wall:wall:wall Anyway just wondering if anyone else had had a similar problem? My username is Dave4888 by the way incase i get this sorted by tonight, but i doubt it as i'm of to the match at 9am, local derby so going to be a big day and frankly i'm going to be well pissed when i get back in so doubt whether i'll be able to sort it then!:beer:beer:beer

Re: 888 Poker Exclusive League with $1500 added value! - Starts Sunday 31st Oct I couldn't login to my old account so signed up again, got an email later saying I couldn't have two accounts so they closed my old one and kept the new one. That's how I got around the problem! ----- Registered, not 100% sure if I'm about so couuld be sat out for a bit.

Re: 888 Poker Exclusive League with $1500 added value! - Starts Sunday 31st Oct

Having problems logging into my old account, have been onto support, but they haven't been much use so far, just telling me to reinstall, which i did, no difference.:wall:wall:wall Anyway just wondering if anyone else had had a similar problem? My username is Dave4888 by the way incase i get this sorted by tonight, but i doubt it as i'm of to the match at 9am, local derby so going to be a big day and frankly i'm going to be well pissed when i get back in so doubt whether i'll be able to sort it then!:beer:beer:beer
having a mare getting into 888... CS twicce emailing back saying unistall- reinstall from link.. still cant log in..:wall:wall did try flash version and woot im logging in... WTF :rollin:rollin