** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Tennis (11-17 October)

Re: Tennis (11-17 October)

In what way mate? Just so we know what to improve. Cheers :ok
Not from you atko or psycho or gooner and some others b1 czech punter I just dont believe their is a need to slag of Punters or players, they are only human after all as you said everyone has ups and downs! this forum is terrific the vast input we get is amazing, just hoping all talk can remain positive because its rare to find sites like this with such outstanding tips that dont set you back lots of $$

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

100% agreed Gooch. And great call on Murray, called it perfectly.......:hope......pity I slept in this morning...would have followed that one. Murray's price was a joke in all fairness.
Thanks mate :clap really nice collect and glad to see him play so well heres hoping i will be at the aus open when he wins the slam:tongue2:nana

Re: Tennis (11-17 October) I had quite profitable week, mainly because of betting dogs (sorry for not posting, I usually decided immediately before the match), but this time I am siding favourite: WTA Linz final, Ivanovic vs Schnyder - Ivanovic to win 2-0 @ Pinnacle 1.719 In the semi, Patty was immensely struggling with Petkovic, and was extremely lucky to get into final. It seems that Patty has some fitness problems, as she was wearing patches all over her shoulders. On the other hand, Ana is playing great throughout the tournament and yesterday she did beat dangerous Vinci in two straight sets. I would say that Vinci is in much better form in Linz than Schnyder, and if Vinci was unable to take a set from Ana, the same will apply surely for Patty. I do not show strength, as I changed my system to flat stakes.

[..snip..] WTA Linz final, Ivanovic vs Schnyder - Ivanovic to win 2-0 @ Pinnacle 1.719
Ivanovic won 61 62. Easy money. My apology in case that one was too trivial for this forum ;) Edit: adding one for WTA Cremlin cup monday Elena Vesnina vs Flavia Pennetta selection: Vesnina @ Pinnacle 3.040 I do not understand why the Italian should be such a big favourite here. Both lost in Beijing first round last week and both did show some good results this year. Their H2H is 2-1 for Flavia, though all matches were on clay and date back to 2006-2005. As Flavia did show an awful performance last wek against Kvitova, I tend to consider her not to be in optimal shape. The main advantage, IMO, will be for Elena because she plays at home. Under such circumstances Elena should be a slight favourite, so I am happy to take odds 3.040.

I had quite profitable week, mainly because of betting dogs (sorry for not posting, I usually decided immediately before the match), but this time I am siding favourite: WTA Linz final, Ivanovic vs Schnyder - Ivanovic to win 2-0 @ Pinnacle 1.719 In the semi, Patty was immensely struggling with Petkovic, and was extremely lucky to get into final. It seems that Patty has some fitness problems, as she was wearing patches all over her shoulders. On the other hand, Ana is playing great throughout the tournament and yesterday she did beat dangerous Vinci in two straight sets. I would say that Vinci is in much better form in Linz than Schnyder, and if Vinci was unable to take a set from Ana, the same will apply surely for Patty. I do not show strength, as I changed my system to flat stakes.
First post for a while, tennis section has gone downhill imo, and not impressed with peoples slagging towards others picks.. especially when they are free and offer a different insight to your own so you can look at matches from anothers angle. People put in a lot of time for these tips and i think lots of the comments are unnecessary. Anyway final today Andy Murray @ $3.00 betfair 8/10 Have been watching the masters very closely this week and been awfully impressed with andys game, especially his serve which is his barometer. After semi final interview he stated he feels good and is hitting the ball aswell as he has for a long time. Outside of gslams (cos he is a choker :lol) murray leads h2h vs federer 7-3 i think this is a pivotal stat as ALL of the matches have been on hardcourt. Murray clearly knows how to exploit federer , all throughout the week he has been jumping over the oppositions 2nd serve playing very attacking, again this is pivotal for him. Imho the bookies have this match wrong to have murray $3 leads all time against federer 7-5 (including slams) in terrific form, and the burning desire to atone for some poor performances and hold him with a rush of confidence is essential for andy i think having a comfortable week so far, he should be able to dismantle fed.:hope
Cracking shouts lads :ok