** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Tennis (11-17 October)

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Tennis (11-17 October) Ryan Harrison vs Lester Cook Tiburon challenger This is a tournament & city Harrisson is feeling very comfortable in and he met Lester Cook two times last year in two Futures events and he won both times in straight sets. You all know on the forum that Harrisson is up and coming and he's far more talented player in this matchup and most likely will win in straight sets. Round Winner & Score 2009 U.S.A. F24 California, USA Hard Semi Winner Harrison, Ryan 7-5, 6-1 2009 U.S.A. F23 California, USA Hard R16 Winner Harrison, Ryan 7-6(3), 7-6 We all saw Harrisson very inspired in US open winning against Ljubicic. This feels like a very good bet: 2-0 Harrisson 2.25 bet365

Re: Tennis (11-17 October) Shanghai wasn't kind to me on day 2 but have a fair few in mind for tomorrow. Like Verdasco, Cilic and Davydenko, I'm searching for a bit of form. Hopefully it'll come. - Sam Querrey (vs Michael Berrer) x Gael Monfils (vs Benjamin Becker) @ 1.92 with Pinnacle (6/10) I don't think either of these two guys will lose here. Querrey, for me, is a couple of levels above Berrer. He's got more off the deck than the German, who seems to struggle when he's put in a long rally. This match will probably revolve around the serve more than anything else and Querrey, in these conditions, is the more consistent. Berrer beat Berdych last week but I put that down to a meltdown from the Czech. Might be a breaker involved somewhere but think Querrey will be too strong. As for Monfils, he had a good week in Tokyo, getting to the final. He was outplayed by Nadal but I reckon he'll have too much for Becker. The German is all about power from the baseline and Monfils has got the defensive skills to absorb that and move him around. As I said last week, I reckon Monfils will be really going for it and concentrating with the Davis Cup final in view. He'll want to impress Guy Forget with strong performances ahead of that. He's again a much more varied player than Becker and should have the edge. I may go against him later in the week but my opinion is that he'll outclass Becker. - Florian Mayer +2.5 games AH (vs Kevin Anderson) @ 1.952 with Pinnacle (5/10) Not sure I agree with this handicap - it appears too big for me. Anderson waltzed through the qualies against poor opposition and he'll find Mayer a tougher nut to crack. The German beat him in New Caledonia on hard earlier this year in their only meeting. Aside from that, Anderson's not been firing down as many aces as usual since the US Open. His serve seems less potent and that will allow Mayer to get into rallies. The German, for me, is the stronger of the two off the ground. I'd expect this match to be kept fairly close, however, due to the serving of both men. +2.5 games, however, seems too much on a player who can be a very dangerous opponent on his day. - Over 23 games AH (Andrey Golubev vs Janko Tipsarevic) @ 2.02 with Pinnacle (5/10) Golubev's had a really good year and after a week's rest following an early retirement last week, I'd expect him to come out all guns blazing for this one. Tipsarevic, a little like Monfils, has got Davis Cup to play for and I don't expect him to go down without a fight. These guys are ranked closely (33 and 37) and both men are capable of playing some good tennis. I don't see an edge for either man and I'd expect a very tight contest. I thought the line would be priced a little lower than this, so it holds value for me. Can see these two slogging it out. - Andreas Seppi +4.5 games AH (vs Marin Cilic) @ 1.98 with Pinnacle (5/10) Got to go against Cilic here. Seppi has beaten him twice on hard (H2H is 2-2 in total) and when he gets his game going, he's a threat. Lovely languid groundies and an accurate serve, his problem is often concentration. However, against the bigger players, he normally raises his game and he can keep this close. Cilic is in a terrible rut right now. He can't seem to find his serve at the moment and off the ground, he's going the wrong side of the lines. He seems off the pace after a good start to the year. He may well tough this one out but I reckon it's asking a lot of him to do so by 5 games or more. Happy to take a chance on the Italian. - Denis Istomin -2.5 games AH (vs Daniel Gimeno-Traver) @ 1.909 with Pinnacle (5/10) Istomin should have too much for Gimeno-Traver on a hard court. The Spaniard is a lucky loser and was pretty poor in the qualies, losing to Ilhan and before that struggling to take out Ram. He had a good run at the US Open but has done little since then - that performance does appear a bit of a freak to me. Istomin's had a good year and enjoys playing on a quick surface. He's come up against some tricky players recently in Nadal, Robredo, Berdych and Ferrer but this is a winnable match for him. He's got more power and fluency on this surface. The Spaniard won their only previous meeting but it was on clay, where I still see him doing his best work. 3 games doesn't seem impossible for the Uzbek to cover and I'm backing him to rediscover some form. - Over 23.5 games AH (Ernests Gulbis vs Richard Gasquet) @ 2.06 with Pinnacle (5/10) Like the Golubev-Tipsarevic match, I don't see a clear winner here. Both men can be as extraordinary as they can be erratic. Gulbis has more power in his locker but Gasquet has more guile. It should be a fascinating contest. They met in Rome last year and that match went to three sets. I can see something similar here. Neither man has been spectacular recently and I can see them both cancelling each other out. Conditions probably favour the Latvian but Gasquet should run him close. - Marsel Ilhan +2 games AH (vs Thomaz Bellucci) @ 1.952 with Pinnacle (4/10) I quite fancy the young Turk's chances here. Bellucci is not having a good summer. I thought he might kick on as he has the game for this surface but his movement and timing is all wrong. He was battered off the court by Cilic last week and although Ilhan is a much easier opponent on paper, the Turk breezed past Gimeno-Traver in qualifying and has made rapid strides this year in Challenger events. He took Istomin to three a few weeks ago so can compete at this level. Bellucci's out of form and on a surface he doesn't especially enjoy. Ilhan's worth a play. :hope

Re: Tennis (11-17 October) seppi v cilic - no bet understand people saying that seppi is playable at these odds and i can agree with that partially, 4.18 against cilic is surely playable atm but i think its much more likely that we'll see a different match here. seppi leads 3-2 h2h although its irrelevant cause their last meeting was 2 years ago and ionly time they played at hard courts was in cinci 3 years ago. anyway, seppi is not the type of the player who could make continuous pressure on marin, he's inconsistent maybe even more that cilic at the moment. also, read somewhere that surface in shaghai is very fast what should also suit more to big server like marin. croat still has some chances for masters but he'll have to turn his form in different direction if he wants to go there. in any case, think that marin will win this easier than expected. will stay away.

Re: Tennis (11-17 October) Decided to go for two big servers tommorow! Lukasz Kubot - John Isner Under 20.5 1.95@triobet! 6/10! Looks like a complete miss out by bookies to mee! H2H 1:0 to american, last time played at Cincynatti when John outlasten him 6:2 6:3 with 11 vs 1 aces! We all know John's serve power, only Djokovic were able to cope with it ... coming into this one from the final have to be a good feeling, no matter that he lost it, but John has that advantage, huge serve, and i can't imagine Lukasz bearking him, so 2sets only in this one, the handycap is -5 so if it's a 20.5, then better pick it up than the handy (of course we need only 2sets:) but like i mentioned John's serve will play a main role here, 2 sets! predict - 6:2 6:2 :hope Ivo Ljubicic (-6) Ze Zhang 1.75@triobet! 5/10! Don't know much about chineese here, but i have that instinct to go on Ljuba here, croat are 31 yy and is probably may think about retirment in couple of years, it's been amazing watching him playing, especcially his serve :) on of the best servers ever, if Ljuba will prepare 100% it will be fast win for him, the main thing that vories a little bit is that croat can have some nasty thoughts go home early or he's a tired a little bit after ta last tournament, but on the other hand is chineese player ranked just 308, and i can't imagine any other result just a trashing him. 6:2 6:1! :hope

Re: Tennis (11-17 October) Craybas & Schnyder double over Grandin @ Dulko. 2.08 @ Pinnacle (7/10) - No brainer about Craybas here whatsoever. Grandin has not played a main draw match in WTA for two years. No idea what's the reason why she's here but she won't be any longer. Craybas winner is sure thing to happen, really don't need to waste time on longer write-up. - I have absolutely no idea why on earth is Dulko even entering this event. She is crap on hard courts and indoor sruface won't do her any good. Schnyder despite being without any decent motivation for ages will get rid of the Argentine player here. Patty leads H2H 4-0 and should be able to crush Dulko and record the 5th win against her. Benjamin Becker +3.5 AH vs Gael Monfils. 1.91 @ Pinnacle (6/10) No a fan of either of the two here, but have to admit fancy Becker to do the job and cover the handicap, that's the least I'm expecting him to do. Becker is exactly the type of player Monfils would hate to play against and now even more so after just been to the final. Could be an upset in this one. Lukasz Kubot vs John Isner. Over 20.5 games. 1.85 @ Expekt (5/10) I'm well aware that Kubot has been in crap form but I still can't get what's been offered here. 20.5 games is always gonna be too short when Isner's playing. Kubot has got serve issues lately, but the guy can certainly hit some decent serves on his day and considering that Isner is quite lazy on return sometimes, this could be a closer match than many expect. Renata Voracova to beat Alize Cornet. 2.27 @ Pinnacle (5/10) Cornet very rarely plays on any other surface than clay. Her last main draw win on hard came in Miami, that's Spring time. Voracova for me is more natural on faster surfaces and has already beaten Cornet once before, besides did that in France, on the same surface as Linz.

Re: Tennis (11-17 October)

Craybas & Schnyder double over Grandin @ Dulko. 2.08 @ Pinnacle (7/10) - No brainer about Craybas here whatsoever. Grandin has not played a main draw match in WTA for two years. No idea what's the reason why she's here but she won't be any longer. Craybas winner is sure thing to happen, really don't need to waste time on longer write-up. - I have absolutely no idea why on earth is Dulko even entering this event. She is crap on hard courts and indoor sruface won't do her any good. Schnyder despite being without any decent motivation for ages will get rid of the Argentine player here. Patty leads H2H 4-0 and should be able to crush Dulko and record the 5th win against her. Benjamin Becker +3.5 AH vs Gael Monfils. 1.91 @ Pinnacle (6/10) No a fan of either of the two here, but have to admit fancy Becker to do the job and cover the handicap, that's the least I'm expecting him to do. Becker is exactly the type of player Monfils would hate to play against and now even more so after just been to the final. Could be an upset in this one. Lukasz Kubot vs John Isner. Over 20.5 games. 1.85 @ Expekt (5/10) I'm well aware that Kubot has been in crap form but I still can't get what's been offered here. 20.5 games is always gonna be too short when Isner's playing. Kubot has got serve issues lately, but the guy can certainly hit some decent serves on his day and considering that Isner is quite lazy on return sometimes, this could be a closer match than many expect. Renata Voracova to beat Alize Cornet. 2.27 @ Pinnacle (5/10) Cornet very rarely plays on any other surface than clay. Her last main draw win on hard came in Miami, that's Spring time. Voracova for me is more natural on faster surfaces and has already beaten Cornet once before, besides did that in France, on the same surface as Linz.
Followed you on Voracova, easy straight sets win, thanks! Funny how Ljubicic and Radek can barely beat Chinese part timers. I mean how low can these guys go???:$

Craybas & Schnyder double over Grandin @ Dulko. 2.08 @ Pinnacle (7/10) - No brainer about Craybas here whatsoever. Grandin has not played a main draw match in WTA for two years. No idea what's the reason why she's here but she won't be any longer. Craybas winner is sure thing to happen, really don't need to waste time on longer write-up. - I have absolutely no idea why on earth is Dulko even entering this event. She is crap on hard courts and indoor sruface won't do her any good. Schnyder despite being without any decent motivation for ages will get rid of the Argentine player here. Patty leads H2H 4-0 and should be able to crush Dulko and record the 5th win against her.
Followed you on this double. Cheers :cheers

Re: Tennis (11-17 October) Shanghai's turning into a bit of a strange tournament with the rain. There are going to be a couple of guys who will have to play twice tomorrow, assuming the rain eases off, which, looking at the forecast, doesn't look particularly likely. I'll certainly be looking to oppose whoever plays Ferrer next. Ilhan or Bellucci should not unduly worry the Spaniard, who is looking in fine fettle right now. Ferrer has already beaten Bellucci this year too. I also reckon Tsonga will be too hot for either Querrey or Berrer. The Frenchman will have picked up a lot of confidence from his win over Lopez and is the better player off the ground. I'll be looking for the handicaps in those matches. As for confirmed games, my biggest bet tomorrow will be on Roddick to take out Garcia-Lopez on the -4 game AH. Garcia-Lopez is lucky to be in the tournament. He was poor in his first match against Schwank and only won because the Argentine threw away a 4-1 lead in the final set. I thought Garcia-Lopez looked tired to be honest. He's played a lot of tennis recently and Roddick's coming back to the boil. He'll want to secure London, a tournament he's desperate to play in, and get back on the winning trail. He looked fine against Kohlschreiber before the German retired. Roddick has won their two previous meetings, on a hard court, and despite the slower conditions here than in America, I reckon he'll take care of a fatigued opponent pretty quickly. His serve is tough to break and he looks compact off the ground. I also like the look of three other handicaps. Davydenko loves this tournament, having won it last year, and last week he showed some signs of improvement before losing to Isner in Beijing. Chances are he won't make London but he'll be desperate to defend his ranking points from last year here. Zverev's not on the same planet as the Russian in terms of quality. He played a horrible game against Stakhovsky yesterday, coming through in a final set breaker, and he lost his serve several times. Davydenko will punish that. The handicap would probably be higher if the Russian was in prime form. He's still capable of dismantling lower ranked players and the -4.5 handicap at 1.893 appeals. Similarly, I reckon de Bakker will build on his win over Verdasco against Monaco and I like the -2.5 handicap. The Dutchman has improved in his movement on this surface and considering he's serving out of a tree at present, Monaco won't get too many chances. The Argentine is a good player but needs time to get back to his best after injury. Beating Serra is nothing to write home about and he was flaky on serve. De Bakker will get chances in this one. He beat Monaco on a hard court a few months back, covering this handicap in the process. He's confident after a win over Verdasco and has a tight enough game to keep Monaco at bay. The other bet I'm taking is Federer on the -4.5 game handicap against Isner. The match will definitely be played tomorrow as it's on the main court with the roof. Isner had a beast of a game against Kubot today and was lucky to win. The Pole has match points on his serve but choked. Isner's a big guy and doesn't recover as quickly as others do. Federer is fresh and well-prepared for this. He was in Dubai for ten days practising hard and he wants to end the year well. The American's serve won't be too daunting - yes, it's big, but Federer has fared well against Karlovic and Isner before. Federer won their only meeting in 2007 6-7 6-2 6-4 6-2. He has a great reading of opponent's serve and with Isner probably a little fatigued, I reckon Federer will take his game apart. The price of 2.04 seems generous to me so I'm happy to play this. As for the other matches, I was tempted by Melzer in some capacity, either as double fodder or on the -3.5 handicap. Gimeno-Traver's no world beater in these conditions but as a lucky loser, he'll swing freely and that's what puts me off. Melzer didn't play well against Yang and perhaps his year is winding to a close. Probably too much danger to touch, although if someone suggests it I may be persuaded otherwise. I reckon Djokovic will beat Ljubicic too, but at -4.5 the handicap is a bit too big. Ljubicic has never lost by that amount to the Serb on a hard court and probably has a breaker in him. Similarly, Nadal will probably take care of Wawrinka, but I can't see the Swiss rolling over after an impressive win yesterday. Soderling is too dangerous at present to touch against Tipsarevic and I know nothing about Ban, who plays Murray. I'd like to back Dolgopolov as the value lies with him against Chardy, but the Frenchman was superb yesterday from what I hear. Selections: - Andy Roddick -4 games AH (vs Guillermo Garcia-Lopez) @ 1.926 with Pinnacle (7/10) - Nikolay Davydenko -4.5 games AH (vs Mischa Zverev) @ 1.893 with Pinnacle (5/10) - Thiemo de Bakker -2.5 games AH (vs Juan Monaco) @ 1.952 with Pinnacle (5/10) - Roger Federer -4.5 games AH (vs John Isner) @ 2.04 with Pinnacle (5/10) :hope

Re: Tennis (11-17 October) Quite a few girlie matches have caught my eye in Wednesday's program. So here I go... 1) Coco Vandeweghe -3 AH vs Tamarine Tanasugarn. 1.92 @ Pinnacle (6/10) Coco on fire once again. She destroyed Kudryavtseva in the first round. Have to admit was tempted to have a crack at her as she was an underdog for that match, but stayed away. Wrongly so. The American player has got awesome serve and she was outstanding on points won behind her first serve. If she keeps up it Tammy won't have much play on return, besides she is always vulnerable on her own serve, particularly the 2nd serve which is quite poor. Coco should be winning this one with something to spare. 2) Samantha Stosur vs Junri Namigata. Under 17.5 games. 1.83 @ Paddy Power (6/10) I think Paddys have made a mistake here as the line is one game shorter with most bookies. Couple stand out things about this match. Stosur is a defending champ in Osaka and that always makes you play just a little bet better. And secondly, her opponent is only playing here in the main draw because of benefiting from draw. She is a bit old and apart from Slam qualies plays on Asian Challenger circuit which is not good for this level. Stosur should be able to hold pretty easy whilst also having enough chances on return as Namigata has got very inconsistent serve. Unders for me in this one. 6-3, 6-2 will do. 3) Daniela Hantuchova -3.5 AH vs Kateryna Bondarenko. 1.95 @ Pinnacle (7/10) Still not convinced about Bondarenko. She has had a season to forget and it all stared at the end of the last year. Really not much to play for this year if only the ranking points. Not sure Hantuchova is the best draw she could get. Daniela is a former champion in this event (2007) and will feel very much like at home. Expect Slovak player to win this with handicap. She has covered this line in both of their matches and on paper looks good to do the treble. 4) Anne Keothavong +5 AH vs Andrea Petkovic. 1.97 @ Pinnacle (5/10) Not having 5 game handicap here on Petkovic. It's incredible how bookies came up with this. Keothavong was lucky to beat Groth the other day but she earned the win by making lots of balls and forcing Jarkka to make tons of unforced errors. Petkovic is similar type of player and could be all over the place once again if made to play long rallies. She normally cracks first. Funny enough Anne has beaten Petkovic on the same surface un a Challenger event 3 years ago, all be it almost at home in Glasgow. 5) Patty Schnyder to beat Klara Zakopalova. 1.65 @ Pinnacle (7/10). Will double this up with one of the men's faves at small odds. For example Rafa @ 1.25. 6-0 H3H against Wawrinka. Can't see an upset here. Like the way Zakopalova sets up here defensive play but she lacks big time in attacking play and relies too much opponent's errors. Could work for some time against Patty but not the whole match. Schnyder has been in the final of this tournament couple times and would relish a chance to get to one more final showdown.Very rarely there's a good feeling about her play and motivation. This is the right kinda tournament for the Swiss player.

Re: Tennis (11-17 October) Schnyder apparently is on Thursday, so will have to wait a bit longer for that one. Have decided to have one more WTA match. Nothing really appealing in Shanghai. Have a weird feeling this could be strange day. Kai-Chen Chang vs Maria Kirilenko. Over 18 games. 1.85 @ Nordicbet (5/10) Overlooked this one at first. Have to admit that I find total games offer a bit silly here. Kirilenko is well capable of beating Chang 6-2, 6-2, but I don't think it will happen. Total of 18 games just naturally is asking for trouble in this match. Yes, she lost just 1 game in opening round but it was against Nara, who is not good enough for this level. Chang is slightly better and I believe she can make this a serious contest. She has only been crushed heavily by Wozniacki and Kleybanova lately and Kirilenko is not threat of that caliber.

Michael Llodra > David Ferrer 3.40 @ bet365 (7/10) Tommy Robredo > Tomas Berdych 2.37 @ bet365 (7/10) Ryan Harrisson 2-0 2.25 Andreas Seppi > Marin Cilic 3.75 @ bet365 (7/10) A huge chance for Seppi here. He's beaten Cilic in Cincinnati qualifiers and in Croatia both on hardcourt before. Cilic is just not working since long time now. This screams upset a lot more then Llodra! Seppi to win!
LOSS LOSS LOSS WIN One win but Seppi covered my losses.. I went in pretty big on Seppi today.

Re: Tennis (11-17 October) Very, very lucky. Roddick had him, sadly he got injured on the point he broke him on at the start of the second. His luck may continue - up against Berdych next, who has a stomach upset. Great work on Seppi today. Wish I'd been braver like you and taken him outright.

Re: Tennis (11-17 October) Sorana Cirstea vs Ana Ivanovic Ana Ivanovic -5.5 1.80 bet365 First set under 8.5 games 2.25 bet365 It's gonna be hard to stop Ana for players like Cirstea, Errani, Kvitova, Vinci in the near future. Ana is on the rise again and dangerous going for top 20 before this year is over. She will destroy most of her opponents and Cirstea will be the first to know about it after Beijing. In Linz she meets Cirstea who has been just awful lately going out first round in most tournaments. She failed to qualify for Montreal. Ivanovic is looking to get back to her level when she was world no.1 and Dementieva got to know about it in Beijing. Cirstea lost her final qualifymatch in Linz so she must be a lucky loser. Ana will most likely destroy her.

Re: Tennis (11-17 October) Bit of a mixed bag over the last couple of days. A few winners, but sadly a few losers too. Andy Roddick was going to cover the handicap until he got injured, so that was a kick in the stones. Going, however, for four selections tomorrow. There's a few guys who played two matches yesterday and one of those is Florian Mayer, who takes on Jo-Wilfried Tsonga tomorrow. Mayer beat Kevin Anderson easily enough but had a gruelling encounter with Mikhail Youzhny afterwards, winning in three. Mayer is a guy who has been blighted by injuries throughout his career and I question his fitness. The same could be said about Tsonga, but he's fresher, having only played two sets yesterday and has showed good form so far. He's serving well and hitting the ball with immense power. He's a better player than Mayer overall and is playing for form ahead of the Davis Cup and an outside pop at London. Mayer profited from Youzhny's inconsistencies but he won't get the same luxury here. The handicap is at -3.5 games and I reckon the Frenchman can achieve that. I've been looking to oppose Jurgen Melzer since his poor showing in R1 and I think his time here will come to an end against Rafa Nadal. The Spaniard played well today and showed no ill-effects from Tokyo. Stan Wawrinka was playing at his best but Nadal still held firm, not losing serve once. I can't see Melzer being as effective as the Swiss. He's too streaky and offers up too much on serve. He'll come to the net, which Nadal doesn't like, but I question his approach shots against the big guns. He's not maintained his level of earlier in the year and I suspect he'll have one big tournament left in him, probably in Vienna. Nadal's won the three matches they've played comfortably and is looking impervious at the moment. I can see him covering the -4.5 handicap at 1.885. Another guy playing lights-out tennis is Novak Djokovic and I'm willing to back him to take out the -4.5 game handicap against Richard Gasquet. I was impressed with Gasquet today but he played two matches and had a slog against Gael Monfils. Djokovic is in superb form right now, perhaps the best he's player ever. His serve is back working again and he's rock solid off the deck. Gasquet's too fragile mentally for me against the game's big boys. I'm not going to list the amount of times he's gone missing as there's so many, but I feel he's a bit of a bottler. Djokovic is at too a high a level for him at the moment, and I'm snapping up the 1.952 available on this line. The last bet I'll be having is a speculative one, but I reckon it's worth a wee investment. Guillermo Garcia-Lopez seems to be on a lucky streak at the moment. Eduardo Schwank imploded, Roddick got injured. Now he's up against Tomas Berdych. The Czech for me isn't playing well. Forget the bagel against Tommy Robredo and focus on the two breaks of serve in the second set. He's not finding his rhythm. He also had a nasty stomach complaint against Robredo and I wonder whether he'll come into this fully fit. Garcia-Lopez is confident and was hitting the ball fairly well today. He'll feel untouchable considering the run he's on. Normally I'd take the +4 game handicap on him but with Berdych's illness, there's a chance of retirement, and the 3.65 looks fairly decent value on him. As for the other matches, Andy Murray should beat Jeremy Chardy, but I think the five-game line is a little too risky. The same applies to Roger Federer for me, although he should take out Andreas Seppi fairly easily. The match between Robin Soderling and David Ferrer is an intriguing one. Ferrer beat him last week but Soderling will be gunning for revenge. Value lies with Ferrer but happy to let that one pass. Selections: - Jo-Wilfried Tsonga -3.5 games AH (vs Florian Mayer) @ 1.926 with Pinnacle (7/10) - Rafael Nadal -4.5 games AH (vs Jurgen Melzer) @ 1.885 with Pinnacle (6/10) - Novak Djokovic -4.5 games AH (vs Richard Gasquet) @ 1.952 with Pinnacle (5/10) - Guillermo Garcia-Lopez (vs Tomas Berdych) @ 3.65 with Pinnacle (3/10) :hope

Sorana Cirstea vs Ana Ivanovic Ana Ivanovic -5.5 1.80 bet365 First set under 8.5 games 2.25 bet365 It's gonna be hard to stop Ana for players like Cirstea, Errani, Kvitova, Vinci in the near future. Ana is on the rise again and dangerous going for top 20 before this year is over. She will destroy most of her opponents and Cirstea will be the first to know about it after Beijing. In Linz she meets Cirstea who has been just awful lately going out first round in most tournaments. She failed to qualify for Montreal. Ivanovic is looking to get back to her level when she was world no.1 and Dementieva got to know about it in Beijing. Cirstea lost her final qualifymatch in Linz so she must be a lucky loser. Ana will most likely destroy her.
Good call mate :clap

[..snip..] Selections: - Jo-Wilfried Tsonga -3.5 games AH (vs Florian Mayer) @ 1.926 with Pinnacle (7/10) - Rafael Nadal -4.5 games AH (vs Jurgen Melzer) @ 1.885 with Pinnacle (6/10) - Novak Djokovic -4.5 games AH (vs Richard Gasquet) @ 1.952 with Pinnacle (5/10) - Guillermo Garcia-Lopez (vs Tomas Berdych) @ 3.65 with Pinnacle (3/10) :hope
Following you on GGL (saw Berdy and he's really sick), and counter-Melzer in it's under 20.5 variation @ Pinnacle 1.952. Adding Chardy to beat Murray just for fun @ Pinnacle 6.000 - Chardy is on the run, and they already went into a three setter earlier this year in which Murray won 63 67 62. Perhaps Chardy gets lucky this time.

Re: Tennis (11-17 October) Juan Monaco vs Mischa Zverev Zverev 1.83 bet365 In Davydenko vs Zverev I watched the last games and the tiebreak and if Zverev can be free of injuries he can show his talent. I know this guy has talent as I've seen it last season and the season before and I know he will be ranked inside top 50 some time again if he can play more tournaments. Monaco will get tought a lesson in hardcourt tomorrow. I'm quite convinced he wont stand a chance. Zverev will just keep playing on his current level and it's enough to outplay Davydenko so it should be more then enough to take care of Monaco.

Re: Tennis (11-17 October) Minus day for me, Keothavong had an absolute shocker. Hoping for better things on Thursday... 1) Olga Savchuk to beat Jill Craybas. 2.24 @ Pinnacle (6/10) I might be wrong but I don't get odds for this one. Savchuk was awesome in the first match crushing Arn 6-1, 6-2. She didn't face a break point and dropped just 5 points on serve. That's incredible stats for WTA. Craybas was solid against Grandin but could expect that against part-time player. Savchuk beat Craybas 6-3, 6-3 couple months ago in Stanford and I can see her doing it again. 2) Rafael Nadal -5 AH vs Jurgen Melzer. 2.05 @ Pinnacle (7/10) Taking this one with open arms. Melzer has been very poor lately and I can see him crushed once again by Nadal. Melzer has played only one good set against Nadal in 3 meetings and that was in this year's French Open when he forced Nadal to play 3rd set tie-break. It has to be said, that Nadal failed to serve out the match. Other than that Nadal has been destroying him in every set and considering that Melzer is out form this could be very embarrassing for the Austrian number one. 3) Mischa Zverev to beat Juan Monaco. 1.95 @ Pinnacle (6/10) I'm amazed that we can get odds like this on Zverev against Monaco. The Argentine might have a very good chance against Zverev on clay but hard courts will definitely suit Zverev more, besides Monaco is still not 100% and Zverev will fancy his chances to make another round here and get even more ranking points. He needs those a lot at the moment, because he's trying to get back into Top 100. 4) Andy Murray vs Jeremy Chardy. Over 20.5 games. 1.83 @ Bet365 (5/10) Murray is very rarely taking opponents like Chardy seriously. He will be foolin' around again and Chardy is not the one to mess around. He'll take his chances if Murray will be sloppy at some stage of the match. Wouldn't take a handicap on Chardy, because he could be hammered in a set or two if it goes to 3 sets like it was when they met last time. Murray beat him 6-3 6-7(3) 6-2 in Cincy and was not playing 100% back then and like I said I'm not sure he'll be today either.

Juan Monaco vs Mischa Zverev Zverev 1.83 bet365 In Davydenko vs Zverev I watched the last games and the tiebreak and if Zverev can be free of injuries he can show his talent. I know this guy has talent as I've seen it last season and the season before and I know he will be ranked inside top 50 some time again if he can play more tournaments. Monaco will get tought a lesson in hardcourt tomorrow. I'm quite convinced he wont stand a chance. Zverev will just keep playing on his current level and it's enough to outplay Davydenko so it should be more then enough to take care of Monaco.
Mischa Zverev 2.00 5/10 bet365

Re: Tennis (11-17 October) Looks like Melzer's games are uncallable :eyes. Melzer almost bagelised Nadal in the 1st set (6:1). Now I need Melzer to win 2nd set, or Nadal to win 6:0 6:1 the other two. The former, however, looks more likely. Edit - adding a thought about Zverev - like Rodionova, Zverev is ready to go through the whole match having only one leg. He does not care about bagels bombarding him big time, he just wants to enjoy the bitter loss and nothing forces him to retire, except death. The bottom line is - do not bet on Zverev, not even a handicap, if you noticed a patch on his calf in the previous match :-(